Wrinkles Ch. 02: The Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juan looked closely at his daughter; her perky breasts rose and fell quickly in anticipation. The tiny cheerleader skirt hid Marie's shaved pussy, for now. Innocence radiated out of her skin pores; his daughter was perfect. The resemblance to his late wife was uncanny, almost like he had gone back in time to his wedding night. His wife was painfully shy the first time, just like his daughter is now.

"Relax, Marie, I promise to go slow." Juan watched as his daughter's breathing slowed down. "I have something to share with you. Every night when your mom and I had sex, we could hear you on the other side of the wall. Your screams matched your mom's. At one time, we talked about inviting you to watch, but your mom was afraid it would be too weird for you."

Marie's mouth fell open, her mom and dad knew she was masturbating as they fucked. "I wish mom were still here; we could share you."

Juan thought about the idea, imagining both women sucking his cock. "Yes, your mom would have loved that."

He leaned over and kissed Marie, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Juan's hand grasped one of his daughter's perky breasts, and his fingers played with her hard nipple. Marie threw her arms around his neck, kissing him back, sucking on his tongue. Slowly he pushed his daughter back onto the bed, not breaking their kiss. His hand moved down between her legs, rubbing her freshly shaved pussy. She opened her legs, and his fingers entered quickly. Soft little moans escaped from Marie's lips. The urge to fuck his daughter's virgin pussy was almost too hard to resist. He had to remind himself to go slow.

Marie could feel herself melting in the moment. She couldn't imagine a more perfect way to lose her virginity. Her dad was gentle and loving with her. He shifted and moved lower, taking one nipple into his mouth. The combination of his mouth and fingers felt incredible. She closed her eyes and let her dad do whatever he wanted to her body. "Hmm, that's nice, dad!"

Juan wanted to bring Marie to the brink before putting his cock inside her. She spread her legs wider, thrusting her hips up in an effort to get him to increase the speed and depth of his fingers. The smell of her wet hole wafted up; he needed to taste his daughter. He wrestled Marie to the center of the bed, then slid down between her legs, facing her.

"Has anyone ever gone down on you?" Juan saw a confused look on his daughter's face. "I want to use my mouth on your pussy."

"Oh! Yes! I mean no, I mean, I want you to do that. No one has done that before."

Juan lifted Marie's legs onto his shoulders. He knelt on the bed, mesmerized by how beautiful his daughter's pussy looked. Marie's meaty lips looked just like her mom except younger looking. Keeping eye contact, he leaned in, taking all of her girly bits into his mouth. Swirling his tongue around her folds, he tasted her sweetness. Juan sucked harder, pulling on her pussy lips, lightly biting down, lapping at the gap.

Over and over, Juan alternated from sucking and biting, to gently chewing on his daughter's floppy pieces of skin concealing the entrance to her heavenly hole. Marie tasted different than her mom, but just as delicious.

Marie had never felt anything so wonderful. This was way better than her fingers. When her dad's tongue touched her engorged clit she almost exploded. The hood protecting her clit receded altogether leaving the most sensitive part of her pussy at her dad's mercy.

Juan worked at edging Marie to an orgasm. Her love button stuck out like a little cock. His tongue danced on her clitoral erection, causing a physical and visual sexual stimulation in his daughter's body and mind. Juan knew from years of pleasing his late wife how to prolong the desire to come. Marie twisted in his arms as he alternated from soft and slow, applying more pressure and speed. His baby-girl ground her pelvis against his face as her body shook to his tongue-fucking.

"Oh, daddy!" Marie exclaimed in passion. "My whole body is tingling!" There was no faking; her body was trembling in excitement. A deep ache filled her belly then, suddenly, her release hit hard. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" she screamed as she thrashed on the bed. The love in her dad's eyes made it even more special. His mouth never stopped until her body was completely and utterly exhausted. Her first orgasm with her dad was unbelievable. All of her clenched muscles were released, and she limply laid there like a rag-doll.

Juan was pleased; his baby-girl came a big one. He lowered her legs and moved up. "You looked so sexy when you came."

Marie couldn't believe what happened. "You're an amazing daddy! Fucking amazing!" She kissed him hard, sucking on her dad's tongue, tasting herself. In her tight embrace, she felt the hard cock against her soft belly. She opened her legs, encouraging her dad to penetrate her, to take her virginity.

It was time. Juan reached between them and adjusted his hard cock. The sexual intimacy with his daughter heightened. A woman only gets one "first time," and he would be Marie's. As she sucked on his tongue, the thick head of his cock penetrated her bald wet cunny.

"OH!" Marie screamed. "Yes, fuck me! Fuck me, Juan!"

Whether it was intentional or not, when Marie called out his name, a psychological barrier was removed. The mental stress of using his daughter to relieve his abnormal sexual condition disappeared. He loved his daughter with all his heart, and now her body would be his to enjoy. This younger version of his late wife would satisfy his sexual desires and needs. Their new developing relationship would build from this moment on, and he looked forward to discovering his daughter's kinks and showing her his darker side.

Marie wrapped her young legs around her dad as he thrust deep. She was a woman now, her dad's woman. His moans of pleasure were familiar and comforting from all the nights she listened to her parents having sex. She grunted and screamed out from the thickness of his cock or when he went so deep that it felt like he entered her cervix. If her mom was looking down on them, Marie knew she would be smiling at the sacrifice her daughter was making.

Juan tried to be gentle, but the tightness of his daughter's pink taco felt too good. He would make a game of exploring her sexuality, taking her in different ways, repeatedly all night long. He wanted to explode inside her, just like he did this morning in her mouth, but there was no rush.

The bed rocked and bounced as they fucked. Marie hung on as tightly as she could while Juan seemed to lose himself in the act. She felt stuffed, overstuffed, as his thick cock stretched her further than she thought possible. The pain and pleasure mixed, turning her on, building her up to another orgasm. His fierce grip on her nipples added to the mix. Suddenly, he pulled out, leaving an empty feeling in her pussy. Her first thought was she did something wrong.

"Suck me," Juan ordered as he straddled her shoulders, forcing his cock into Marie's surprised mouth.

Marie tried her best to please her dad in the awkward position. The angle was wrong, and the most she could do was suck on the head of his cock. His heavy, swollen balls bounced off her chin as he forced her head up and down by her hair. The rough abuse confused Marie; Juan seemed lost in a different world as he stared down at her.

Juan shifted back, sitting on Marie's stomach, his fingers played with his daughter's hard nipples. Marie's eyes were watering, and he worried he might have gone a little too fast in her training. It took many years to train his late wife, mainly due to his inexperience at being dominant. "You did good," Juan praised, as Marie grimaced from the pain in her nipples. "Does this feel good?"

Marie wiped her eyes, wondering if she made a mistake in agreeing to be her dad's lover. She tried to smile but couldn't manage more than a crooked smile. "It hurts daddy; your fingers are hurting me."

"It took your mom a few years to find the truth hidden in her body. Pain and pleasure bring out the greatest orgasms. When she let go of the fear, then we bonded completely. Her body craved hard, rough sex. I want you to do the same."

Marie remembered her mom's screams every night when she would yell out harder, harder. It scared her to think of the nasty things her dad did to her mom, and now he wanted to do them to her. "OH, FUCK!" Marie moaned as her dad squeezed harder. "I'll try, daddy."

Juan released his grip, letting the blood flow back into Marie's puffy nipples. "Your body will learn to yearn for pain; it will be the only way you will find pleasure. Do you want me to fuck your cunt again?"

Marie couldn't believe pain would feel good, but if her mom enjoyed it, then she would try. The cheerleader outfit that she loved so much was getting in the way. "Let me get undressed first." Juan pulled the short skirt down her legs as she crossed her arms and pulled off the top.

"You're so fucking beautiful! Just like your mom." Juan ran his hands over his daughter's naked body. "Turn over and get on your knees. I'm going to fuck you from behind."

Marie rolled over and presented her ass to her dad. When he didn't touch her, she turned to see what was wrong. The slap to her ass shocked her; the second one was even harder.

"Don't look away," Juan said as he massaged the red fleshy cheek. "Ask me to keep spanking you."

The spanking hurt, not as bad as having her nipples pinched, at least not yet. She wanted to feel more. "Please, daddy, give me another one."

Pleasure and pain, intertwined together, that's what he wanted to show his daughter. Juan pushed two fingers into Marie's lovely snatch, twisting his fingers clockwise. When she relaxed, he spanked her ass again. Over and over, he repeated the sequence, carefully watching the look on Marie's face and in her eyes.

Marie didn't think it was possible, but it happened. The pain did feel good. "Hmm, harder, daddy, spank me harder."

Juan smiled, yeah his baby-girl was just like her mom. He lined up his hard cock and split her slit; in one motion, he bottomed out. "Fuck my cock."

"Oh, god, it feels so good this way!" She rocked back and forth as her pussy clenched down.

"Faster," Juan ordered as he resumed the spanking. Her ass was turning a bright red, but his daughter never stopped riding his cock.

Marie's hummingbird-heartbeat threatened to explode in her chest. Her body was percolating, building up to another major orgasm. Her dad's cock repeatedly touched a spot inside her that made her muscles quiver.

"Come on my cock, Marie! Hurry!"

Juan didn't need to encourage her on; her body was already in a frenzy of lust. The tension built towards her climax until she couldn't hold it in any longer. "NOW!" Marie screamed. "Spank my ass!"

He could feel Marie's contractions grip his cock. Juan paddled her ass, waiting for the tell signs that her orgasm ended. Marie's eyes focused on his, and he could see the fire within. Now it was his turn; he needed to release the pent up fluid in his balls.

"Oh, my god! Oh, my god!" Marie exclaimed as Juan gripped her hips and fucked her hard. She just came, but it felt like she was going to come again. The jackhammer motion was too much; she let herself go. "FUCK! I'm coming again! Harder, Juan, fuck me harder!"

Juan moaned in contentment; friction and heat kept him going. The vibrations from his daughter's cunt were incredible. He sucked his thumb then pushed it deep into Marie's ass, using the anchor point to his advantage. This was one of his late wife's favorite positions, and he secretly hoped it would be his daughter's too. Marie's body had gone limp; she was exhausted, physically, and sexually. To keep going would be cruel, well maybe just a little longer, he laughed.

Marie felt the explosion inside her. It felt like a garden hose had been turned on full blast. Her dad was coming. Her small cave couldn't hold it all, and it rained down onto the bed, soaking the sheets. Somehow Juan flipped her over, and he stood on the bed, pointing his cock at her. He sprayed her body as his cum landed on her tits, face, and hair. Buckets of cum splashed all over her. Marie closed her eyes as she was bathed in cum. Then he stuck his cock in her mouth, and she desperately struggled to swallow as she choked on the copious amount of cum in her mouth and throat. The amount of cum her dad produced was insane. Finally, it was over.

Juan collapsed on the bed beside his daughter. The taboo sex pushed him to a new pinnacle. Fucking his daughter felt incredible! He looked over at Marie's cum-covered body; he used his thumb to push the cum into her mouth. Juan smiled when she greedily sucked. "Well, how does it feel to no longer be a virgin?" he laughed.

Marie had so many thoughts running through her mind; she didn't know where to start. "It feels wonderful. Are we really going to have sex like this every night and morning? I don't think my body will last!" laughed Marie.

Juan laughed along with her. "Most of the time, it was your mom who started the action. She couldn't get enough of my cock."

Marie looked at her dad's cock; he never lost his erection. "How can you still be hard after all that?"

"Because you're so sexy!" Juan laughed. "Now, get on top and ride my cock."

Self-conscious of all the cum on her body Marie straddled her dad and squatted on his cock. "Fuck, I'm still all tingly inside!" As she rode Juan, he scooped the cum off her body and fed it to her.

Juan didn't usually come again so quickly, but he could feel it building. His daughter was fucking sexy. Her young body was rocking and sliding, back and forth with her eyes closed. He pinched her nipples, and Marie moaned and smiled at him.

"Oh, daddy, will it always feel so good?"

"Yes, baby-girl, always."

"Hmm, it feels like heaven. I miss mom, but I'm glad we can be like this." Marie moaned as she rocked back and forth on her dad's amazing cock.

"Me too, Marie," Juan replied, pinching her puffy nipples with more force. "Come for me again, and then I will show you how good my cock feels in your ass."

Marie closed her eyes, concentrating on the feelings in her pussy. Her sore ass rubbed against Juan's legs. Her dad was right; pain and pleasure made her body come alive. From now on, every morning and night she would be her dad's lover. She said a quick prayer to her mom, knowing she was looking down and smiling.

"FUCK!" Marie screamed as Juan twisted her sensitive swollen nipples. "I love you, daddy!"

"I love you too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~