Wristwatch Fetish Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of my wristwatch fetish story.
1.2k words
4
857
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Ky showed me the wristwatch fetish videos, I decided to have a little fun with myself while he wasn't around. I wanted to try masturbating myself with one of my watches like I have in the past, but this time going further with it. I felt really horny one day and took out one of my favorite watches and started rubbing my nipples with it. Then I went down my chest and past my stomach to my pussy and rubbed my clit with it. It was turning me on a lot. Then I slowly started to put it into my pussy. To my surprise, it felt fantastic!

I fucked myself with the watch slowly at first and then faster and faster. I felt that I was going to cum after a couple of minutes. I fucked myself hard with the watch and for the first time I actually squirted my pussy juice all over. My watch was covered in my pussy juice and it gave me such a thrill! I couldn't wait to tell Ky about it. I called him on the phone and told him the whole story, and that it was because of him that I found this new pleasure with the wristwatch fetish. He got so excited that he started jerking off and came during the phone call. He couldn't wait to see me do it in front of him. So later that day he came over and I did it all over again! Afterwards he fucked me and made me cum again!

Ky said he wants to get me more watches. We went to a store and picked out 3 more that we both like for me, and also one for him so I could do the same thing with him that he does with me.

We love fucking each other wearing each other's wristwatches. It turns both of us on.

It got to the point where we both started looking at other people who wore wristwatches. Ky, of course, liked to look at other sexy women wearing watches, while I looked at other men. We have a very trusting relationship and also have open minds, especially when it comes to sex. We've even talked about having a threesome, and I knew just the right person to experiment with.

I have a close friend by the name of Susan. She wears watches all the time, and she is hot looking, even to me! I like one or two watches that she wears, and would practically die to be just to get the opportunity to wear one of them on my arm. I could really turn myself on with one of Susan's watches. I told Ky about what I was thinking regarding her. He told me he has had a fantasy of fucking her and admitted that he had noticed her wristwatches himself. I wasn't jealous, but in fact, the thought turned me on.

Susan is married and has a great relationship with her husband. However, due to the nature of his job, it requires him to be out of town for days at a time quite often. Kyson and I hang out with her a lot because we are such good friends. We decided to go over to her house while her husband was away on a business trip. She was wearing one of my favorite watches and it turned me on. I knew Ky was probably getting hard too, especially if things worked out the way we both wanted to as time progressed on. We started talking and eventually started eating and drinking. It got to the point where we both started saying how lucky her husband is to have such a gorgeous and sexy looking wife to come home to. She blushed and said she didn't think she was all that. Then she said of how sexy a couple we appeared to be together.

"Thank you Susan" I said. "Ky and I love each other and enjoy sex quite often."

"Really?" I wasn't sure if you guys were sexually active or not, seeing your not married."

"Of course we are. We also have thought about what it would be like to have a threesome." I went closer to her and started stroking her hair just to see how she would react. She let out a giggle. Then her eyes met mine and we started to kiss. Ky got into the action and started rubbing her tits through her dress. "Umm." she moaned, "I like that."

Ky moved his hand to the opening of her dress which was just above her knees. He slid his hand up in it reaching her panties, and began rubbing her pussy. Meanwhile, I kept kissing her and we both pulled down our clothes, exposing our tits. We played with each other's nipples and then started sucking them. We were both moaning with sexual enjoyment.

By this time, Kyson had pulled her panties down and after rubbing her lips and clit, he put two fingers inside of her now wet pussy, finger fucking her. The three of us got completely naked and enjoyed each other for a while. Susan and I would take turns sucking Ky's cock. After about ten minutes of being completely naked, Ky did the enviable, and grabbed Susan's arm, taking off the watch right off her arm. He gave it to me and made me put it on without Susan even knowing. I was able to put it on while Ky was fucking Susan deep inside. Just watching Ky fuck her, fulfilling his fantasy, and me wearing Susan's wristwatch, brought me to a climax! I squirted my pussy juice and made it go on Susan's leg.

We fucked for a while, Ky would be inside at times, then I would scissor and be tribbing Susan's pussy. Once Susan came, we stopped. Ky shot a load of cum on Susan's stomach.

"That was fun wasn't it?" I said, as I started licking and playing with Susan's tit and rubbing it with her watch.

"Yes!" she said. It was then she realized that I was wearing her wristwatch. "Isn't that my watch?"

"Yes, it is. I'm sorry Susan, but I really like it and it turns me on. Here, you can have it back."

"Okay, I forgive you. You guys are my best buddies and now even more so. I would like to maybe do this again. Ky, you are a good fuck, even better than my husband! And Dee, what you've done with me tonight was incredible! And, if it turns you on that much, although I don't understand it, then you can wear any of my watches anytime you come over."

"Thanks Susan! That really means a lot to me, especially feeling relieved because I was worried you might get mad. However I wanted you to know. In fact, Ky likes them too. We both have a fetish for wristwatches. He's the one who took it off your arm while his cock was deep inside of your pussy. Then he gave it to me to wear since I've fantasized about wearing one of yours for some time now."

I'm glad Susan wasn't mad about that, and now we enjoy each other's company when her husband goes out of town, and she's open to letting not only me, but even letting Ky wear her watches when we fuck each other.