Write Me What to Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
599 Followers

She could feel the growing tension build in her body as she kept at it. Had she not been drinking, it's likely that Blair would have jumped into a cold shower and put a stop to what she was doing. The effect of the alcohol, however, lowered her inhibitions enough to hold her in place as the feeling built within her. Blair let out a loud moan when her orgasm consumed her, shaking both her body and her soul.

She fell onto her side on the bed, panting and shaking, suddenly feeling horrible about what she'd done. This was crazy, she thought. Why was this happening? Why was she so fixated on reading these stories? What was wrong with her?

She finished getting undressed and crawled into bed, sleep overtaking her for the first time in days. She didn't move for eight and a half hours, finally rolling over at a little past seven with her head pounding. Blair moaned and rubbed her eyes as she sat up in bed. She threw back the covers and got up, walking into the bathroom and fumbling with a bottle of Advil.

She popped two and washed them down with a sip of water from a Dixie Cup. Turning, she plopped down onto the toilet and peed, rubbing her temples in hopes of some relief for her aching head. When she finished, she crawled back into bed and slept for another two hours.

She was awakened by the ringing of her cell phone. She touched the screen and put the phone to her ear.

"Hi, Kathy," she groaned.

"I guess that answers that question," Kathy said with a laugh. "I'd never seen you like that before, Blair. How bad is it?"

"Bad enough, Kath. I feel like death."

"I bet. I was going to ask if you wanted to pick up your car now, but we don't have to. We can get it later. I'm not doing much of anything today."

"Later," Blair groaned. "Much later."

Kathy laughed on the other end of the phone. "Later it is, then. Just give me a call when you're ready."

"Okay. Thanks."

"Feel better Blair," Kathy said before she hung up.

Blair dropped the phone onto the bed and went downstairs into the kitchen. She grabbed a big glass and filled it with ice and water, taking a long drink and refilling it again. She plopped down onto the couch in the darkened room and stared off into space.

Despite the pounding in her head, Blair very much had the previous evening on her mind. Actually, she had the previous few evenings on her mind. Obviously, a lot of people enjoyed websites like this, she thought. If they didn't, they wouldn't exist. She knew that her lack of sexual experience was unusual for a woman of twenty-five, but she had never given it much thought in the past. Now, reading these stories, she was beginning to realize just how innocent she really was.

Her mind drifted to Jason. This was a coincidence. There was no way he wrote these stories. No way. He wasn't that kind of man, she thought, giggling at herself for thinking he was. She began to feel foolish about the entire thing.

After an hour, she began to feel a bit better. She got up and went into the kitchen, intent on making herself a good breakfast. She put on some bacon, and shredded a potato as it cooked. She added some frozen diced onions and peppers along with some butter in another pan. Once they began to soften, she added the potatoes, then flipped the bacon over.

Ten minutes later, she was eating eggs with bacon and hash browns while sipping on some coffee. The Advil had fully kicked in, and the hearty breakfast had helped in her recovery as well. By noon, she was feeling much better. She thought about calling Kathy to pick up her car, but her eyes fell on her computer.

She got that feeling in the pit of her stomach, and without much of a mental battle found herself sitting on the couch with her computer in her lap. She brought up Stewjaws' page, and she started to read. She became fascinated by the variety of stories that this person had posted on the site. Her fascination seemed to hold her arousal at bay, although it was simmering just under the surface.

Blair thought that perhaps it was time for her to learn a bit more about this particular part of life. She wasn't a kid any longer. She read and she read, finally closing the computer at around four in the afternoon.

She stood and placed the laptop onto the coffee table before stretching her arms high over head. She felt alive as well as aroused. The stories seemed to expand her mind as well as affect her body. As the afternoon went on, she had decided that the username was a coincidence. There was no way this was Jason, which was good. She didn't want to go to work every day thinking it was. She would find that to be a very difficult experience. It was enough that he was a very attractive man. She didn't need to be thinking about the effects his stories had on her.

She called Kathy and they went to pick up her car. On the way home, Blair stopped for some Chinese food for dinner. She sat in front of the television and ate while she watched Entertainment Weekly and caught up on the latest Hollywood gossip. Once she'd finished, she cleaned up her dishes and turned off the television, grabbing her laptop to do some more reading. An hour later, everything changed.

She had read every story that Stewjaws had posted except one, which had shown up the previous evening. It was the first in what was going to be a series, titled "My Boss Made Me Do It, Ch. 01". Blair got up and poured herself a glass of iced tea before settling down to read this latest work. After clicking on the link and beginning to read, her jaw dropped and her tummy went into freefall. Her iced tea forgotten, Blair began to read.

I don't know exactly how to begin my story. I guess this is as good a place as any to start. My name is Betsey Wilson, and I am obsessed with my boss. It wasn't always this way, but once it started, there was nothing I could do to stop it. I work in an insurance office with nine other women and two men, plus the aforementioned boss. We process claims for a major insurance carrier, pushing an awful lot of paperwork out every day. It can be tedious work, but sometimes it is quite interesting.

Blair stopped reading and stared off into space. Oh my God, she thought. It's Jason. It has to be Jason. She supposed it could have been one of the other men, or even one of the other girls, but she didn't believe that possible. The username, she thought. It was Jason. He had written every word. She turned her attention back to the laptop and started to read again.

Our company has a very strict no dating policy between employees. It is so strict, in fact, that the President of the company had been terminated for being involved with one of his staff members. Because of that, everyone in the company avoids any kind of behavior that could be misconstrued in any way. I feel like the forbidden aspect of my lust for my boss makes me want him even more. Joseph would be a catch for any woman. He is highly intelligent, tall and handsome, with short light brown hair and blue eyes. He is divorced, and I find myself wondering what kind of person would give up a man like him. The rumor is that the divorce was her doing, not his.

I know I can't approach him, but nothing stops me from doing things in my mind. Like right now. I'm lying naked on my bed, picturing Joseph in my mind's eye. He is sitting next to me, naked and fully erect, talking to me.

"Play with your nipples," Betsey, he says to me. I moan in reply as I cup my breasts in my hands and pinch myself hard enough to make me gasp.

"Good girl. Don't stop until I tell you to," he says as he absentmindedly strokes his stiff cock. My eyes are fixated on his hand as he moves it up and down his shaft. It looks so good to me I want to reach out and touch it. I don't though, because I want to be a good girl for him, so I will do only what he instructs me to do.

After a minute or two, Joseph speaks to me again.

"Only one hand now, Betsey. I want the other one between your legs. Touch yourself."

I let out a little moan as I slide one hand down my tummy and glide it over the lips of my pussy.

"Are you wet?" he asks, already knowing the answer to his question.

"Uh huh," I reply, answering anyway. "So wet for you, Joseph."

"Slip a couple fingers inside yourself," He commands.

I comply, letting out a moan as I slip three fingers into myself.

"You're very well behaved today, Betsey. Perhaps you will earn a reward," he says with an evil grin.

HIs satisfaction sends a jolt of electricity to my clit. I want, no, I need to please him. I slowly fuck myself with my fingers, alternating locking eyes with Joseph and staring at his hand as he strokes his cock.

"Other hand on your clit, now Betsey. Draw circles on it while you fuck yourself with your fingers."

"Mmmmm," is all I can say as I follow his instructions. My breathing deepens as I fuck myself harder and deeper with my fingers. My body begins to tense up as I start getting close to an orgasm. My eyes are now transfixed on Joseph's cock as I get closer and closer. Finally, he groans and his cock explodes, a stream of cum shooting out and splashing across my breasts. It's all too much for me, and I explode in an orgasm, writhing on the bed and crying out loudly.

Blair was sprawled back on the couch, sweat beaded up on her forehead as she moaned with pleasure. She still had three fingers inside her pussy and her other hand pressing down on her clit. She was shaking from what she had just experienced. Somehow, without really being conscious of what she was doing, she had enacted what she was reading. She had taken on the role of Betsey, and for the first time in her life, she had masturbated. It was a scene that she'd repeat no fewer than five times over the course of the weekend,

•* * * *

Monday morning arrived quickly, and Blair was standing in the bathroom applying makeup and thinking about the weekend. In the space of a few days, she had gone from being a decent, moral woman into...she didn't know what. She had spent the weekend rereading that last story and acting it out alone in her bedroom again and again. She felt it was wrong, but couldn't help herself. She supposed the beast had been within her all along, but once she let it out, there was no way she'd be able to contain it again. She didn't want to contain it again.

Her makeup finished, she pulled on a flowered A-line dress that fell to the top of her knee but showed off her curves. After stepping into a pair of low heeled white pumps, she grabbed her purse and keys and headed out the door. The short drive to work allowed Blair to prepare herself for seeing Jason. She'd spent the entire weekend imagining him naked beside her. She wondered if she'd even recognize him with clothes on, she thought with a giggle.

Once at her desk, she took a deep breath and started to work. By ten o'clock, she had two cases finished and stood up to bring them into Jason's office. She walked in, nervous but ready, and saw that the office was empty. She'd assumed he was in there, and found herself disappointed that he wasn't. She dropped the case files in his inbox and returned to her desk to start on the next file.

A short time later, Jason passed by on the way to his office. He stopped at the end of the row of cubicles, standing closest to Blair.

"Hey guys. How is everything going this morning?" he asked. "Any issues come up?"

Blair stopped typing and looked up at him. "Nothing here, Mr. Stewart," she replied. Just another morning in paradise."

Jason looked at her and smiled. "It seems as if you're in a better way today than you were last week, Blair."

His words made her blush, but his attention was diverted to Heather who had started to speak.

"We have a bit of a problem. I've got something unusual in this paperwork and I don't really know what to do with it."

"Okay. Bring it in, Heather. Anyone else?"

The rest of them had no issues, freeing him to move into his office with Heather. They were in there for a half hour, and Blair began to feel uneasy. She became aware that she was feeling a touch of envy, wishing that she was the one holed up in the office with Jason. My God, she thought to herself. I'm in trouble.

At noon, she and Kathy left the office for lunch, stopping at a local diner for a salad. They sat at a table next to the window sipping on iced tea while they waited for their food.

"Feeling better?" Kathy asked with a grin.

"Much better. No more wine for me. At least until Friday," Blair said with a giggle.

"I'm guessing you got some rest over the weekend. You look great today, Blair."

Blair felt herself blush at the compliment. "I pretty much spent the weekend lying around in bed. I haven't done that in like forever," she said, speaking the absolute truth.

"You should do it more often, girl," Kathy said. "It has done wonders for you."

Blair smiled at her friend, trying to ignore the throbbing she felt in her pussy as she thought about how she'd spent the weekend. She thought about sharing with Kathy, but she just couldn't bring herself to do that. She'd think I'm crazy, or worse, Blair decided.

They finished lunch and headed back to work. Blair was quite busy, and the work kept her mind from wandering too much. It was near quitting time when she gathered up several cases that she'd finished and carried them into Jason's office. He was sitting at his desk typing at a small laptop when she walked in. He stopped typing and smiled at her.

"Looks like you've been holding out on me, Blair. I get all of these cases at once?"

"Sorry Mr. Stewart. I was on a roll and didn't want to stop. I did have one question for you though."

"Bring it here," he said as he closed the laptop and pushed it aside. Blair stared at it, knowing that it wasn't a work machine. They all had property tags on the cover, and this one did not. This was Jason's laptop, she thought. My God, this is where he writes. Here in this office, on this little machine.

"Are you okay?" Jason asked her.

"Oh yeah. I just remembered something I need to do for a different case. About this one though...something looks odd about this claim," she said, opening a folder and pointing out an unusual item to him.

"I see what you mean, Blair. I need to make a call about this. Good girl catching that," he said.

Blair's breath caught in her throat as his words hit her. The fact that he called her a good girl was enough, but on top of that was the happiness she felt about pleasing him. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she stood there beside him, feeling a bit faint.

"Are you sure you're okay? You're all flushed Blair."

"I'll be fine, Mr. Stewart. I may have a touch of something, but I'm sure it will pass quickly."

"If you say so. Anything else?"

"Not at the moment, Mr. Stewart. I'll be leaving soon anyway."

"Okay. Have a nice night, Blair. I'll see you in the morning."

Blair nodded and left the office, stopping by her desk to gather her things. She visited the grocery store on the way home and picked up a cooked chicken and a vegetable salad for dinner. Once she'd eaten, she started up her computer. There were no new stories posted, which left her feeling the slightest bit disappointed. That didn't last long, though, because she was soon lying in her bed, playing Betsey again as Joseph instructed her what to do. Betsey listened, and Betsey obeyed.

•* * * *

Jason woke up early to put the finishing touches on the second installment of the latest story he was working on. If he submitted it early enough, it would likely be approved and posted to the site by the end of the day. Once he finished a story, he was always anxious to get it posted and see what kind of feedback he'd receive. He gave it one last pass through before hitting the submit button, sending it on his way. He chuckled to himself on the way to his car, wondering how the women who worked for him would react if they read his stories. Some might enjoy them, he thought. Some might find him offensive. Blair? She would probably curl up in a ball and die of shock. Mr. Stewart indeed, he chuckled.

As usual, Jason was the first one in the office. He had grabbed a cup of coffee from the Starbucks in the lower level of the building, and was catching up on email as he sipped the hot liquid. Gradually, he could hear the buzz of people showing up and going about their morning routines. He really wanted to write for a short while, intent on starting the next part of his story. Unfortunately, he had real work to do, so that was going to have to wait.

As often happens when one is busy, the day went by quickly. Blair had dropped files off with Jason several times during the day, and she avoided making a fool of herself. She nearly flew out of the door when the clock hit five, wanting to get home and see if anything new had been posted. She had a moment of realization as she sat at a red light. She was behaving like a crazy schoolgirl, she thought. She was obsessing, just as Betsey was in the story. The thought scared her, but it also made her smile. She didn't care.

She walked into the house, dropping her purse on the counter and opening her laptop. She hit the power button to start it up before opening the fridge and pulling out the remaining chicken from the previous night. She logged in and opened her browser, taking a bite of chicken as she waited for the boot cycle to finish. Finally, she typed in the website address and and brought up Jason's account.

Her tummy flipped and she smiled when she saw that a second part had been added to the story. Blair pushed the chicken away and started to read,

Joseph looked incredibly hot today. We sat in a meeting for several hours, and I spent most of that time staring at him wishing I could lick his neck, at least for starters. Of course, there was no way I could do such a thing. There is, however, something I can do. I can bring Joseph to life in my mind.

I glance at my cell phone and it rings. I don't have to look at who is calling; I already know. I touch the screen and put the phone up to my ear.

"Joseph," I say. "I've been waiting for your call."

"Good. I was expecting that you would, Betsey. You were a very good girl the other night. Tonight, you'll get a little reward."

"Yes Joseph. Thank you, sir."

"You have to do something first in order to get it," he says. "Do you know that little adult shop out on County Road Thirty-Nine?"

I take in a shaky breath. "Yes, Joseph. I've seen it before, but of course I've never been in there."

"Tonight you will, Betsey. Tonight, you are going to purchase a toy. Have you ever played with toys, Betsey?"

"Not those kind of toys. I...I never."

"I want you to drive there and go inside. I have a particular item in mind. They sell vibrating dildoes that look like a cock, with a suction cup attached to the bottom. I want you to buy one and bring it home. Don't forget the batteries, Betsey. Do you understand?"

"I...Joseph. I don't know if I can."

"You can and you will, Betsey. You will thank me later. I promise."

"If you say so, sir. I...I will leave now."

"Good girl, Betsey. When you return home, you are to call me immediately. Understood?"

"Yes. The moment I arrive, Joseph."

Blair sat there staring at the screen and feeling as if she'd just dropped off the edge of a giant roller coaster. She knew the shop Jason had written about. She passed it every day on the way to work. She was mortified by the thought of going into such a place, never mind actually buying something in there. She should just close the computer and go watch some television, she chided herself. With a gulp, she stood up and looked at her purse.

"Screw the television," she blurted out loud. "This crazy chick is going shopping," she said as she grabbed her bag and walked out the door on shaky legs. She climbed into her car with her heart pounding so hard she thought it would burst from her chest. Putting the key in the ignition, Blair started the car and drove the short distance to Naughty By Nature. She was blushing bright red as she climbed out of the car and walked up to the door.

Swilly
Swilly
599 Followers
123456...9