Write Me What to Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The windows were all covered, and she had no idea what to expect when she walked inside. Pulling the door open, she entered the establishment and was somewhat surprised by what she saw. If not for the products, she could have been in a smaller version of a Party City store. Glancing to her right, she saw a man and a woman standing behind a checkout counter. The woman nodded to Blair and smiled.

She attempted to appear as if she'd been here before, strutting down the aisle that was directly in front of her. She glanced from side to side, searching for what she'd been sent to obtain. She was in the middle of her second aisle when the woman from the counter approached her.

"Can I help you with something, Hon?" the woman asked in a raspy smoker's voice.

Blair could feel herself blushing more deeply. "I...I'm looking for vibrators," she stammered, hardly believing she said the words.

"No problem. Over in aisle four," the woman replied.

"Thank you," Blair said with a nod. She was relieved when the woman departed the aisle, leaving her alone to peruse the collection of vibes she discovered in aisle four. She felt a combination of fascination and shame as she looked at the large variety of products in the aisle. She was near the end of the aisle when she spied what she was looking for. She stood there staring at the vibe, realizing that in a short amount of time, one of those would be inside her. The thought was nearly enough to cause her to bolt from the store.

Instead, she reached down and grabbed one of them, refusing to examine it too closely. She made her way to the checkout, and was relieved to see that the man had departed, leaving the woman to check her out. She placed her purchase on the counter and fumbled in her bag for her wallet. Her hands were shaking as she stood there in front of the woman.

"This is one of our best sellers, hon. You're going to like it," the woman said with a wink.

Blair was unsure if the woman was toying with her, and didn't care. She just wanted to pay and leave as quickly as possible. Then she remembered something.

"Ummm. What about batteries?" she asked.

"Included, hon. Can't have a girl get home and be disappointed, can we?" she asked, winking again.

Blair shook her head no and handed the woman her credit card. Her card swiped and the receipt signed, Blair was out the door and back in her car. She was still shaking, but this time it was with anticipation. She wanted to get home and pick up where she'd left off.

She started the car, put it in drive and made the short trek back to her house. After pulling into the driveway, Blair grabbed her bag and purse and walked briskly up to the house, unlocking the door and entering. After tossing her purse on the couch, she grabbed the laptop and headed up to her bedroom. She sat on the bed and booted up her computer. As it started up, she kicked off her shoes and wiggled her toes.

Blair watched impatiently as the machine went through it's startup routine, feeling as if an hour had gone by since she had hit the power button. Finally, she was able to click on the Firefox icon and bring up Jason's stories, which she had bookmarked. She scrolled down to his latest and opened it up, finding the spot she had left off before.

Blair took a deep breath, prepared to follow Joseph's instructions to Betsey. She began to read.

I sit on my bed and dial Joseph's number. He answers on the second ring, and the sound of his voice sends a jolt of electricity through my body.

"Hello, Betsey. I'd ask if you called me first thing, but I'm sure I don't need to. Of course you did. Were you successful in making your purchase?" he asks me.

"Yes Joseph. I have it right here with me."

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"I felt ashamed in the store, but I did what you asked anyway."

"Very good, Betsey. Have you removed the item from the packaging?"

"No, I haven't," I say, feeling foolish. "I'm sorry, Joseph."

"About what? Did I ask you to remove it?"

"No," I whisper.

"Correct. I didn't. But now you can. Put me on speaker, and open the package up. Make sure the batteries are in, and turn it on to make sure it is working."

Blair grabbed the bag with shaking hands and took the vibrator out. She realized she'd need a pair of scissors, so she hurried downstairs into the kitchen to get a pair. After fumbling with the package for a minute, she removed and installed the batteries. She turned it on, feeling and hearing the rumble that told her it was working. Moments later, she rushed back up the stairs as if Joseph really was hanging on the other end of the line.

"Okay, Joseph. I have it here and it is working," I say.

"Good girl. It's time for you to get undressed. Top first, and your bra."

"Yes sir," I reply, removing my blouse and bra. I'm already shaking with need as I sit on the edge of the bed waiting for further instructions.

"Cup your breasts in your hands Betsey. Do they feel heavy in your hands?"

"They do, Joseph. Full and heavy. And my nipples are erect."

"Are they? Give them a little pinch and a twist, Betsey. Hard enough to hurt just a little."

Blair gasped as she followed Joseph's instructions. Her nipples felt overly sensitive, and she felt a throbbing between her legs. She glanced at the screen and read some more as she continued to play with her breasts.

"The bottoms now, Betsey. Remove them, and lay down on the bed when you are naked."

I stand and undo the zipper on the back of my skirt, pulling it down to the foor. The panties come next. I can't help but notice that the crotch is already soaked, but it doesn't surprise me. My body is like a powder keg ready to go off, and we haven't even gotten started yet.

Blair positioned the computer next to her on the bed and settled back into a pile of pillows. She was naked and anxious to see what would come next. Glancing at the screen, she read on.

"I'm ready, Joseph," I breathlessly say. My body is humming with need, but I will do nothing without his instructions.

"Reach a hand down to your pussy, Betsey. Just graze your fingers over it very lightly. It feels nice, doesn't it?"

"You know it does."

"Don't press too hard now Betsey. Just tease yourself."

I obey, even though it is making me feel frustrated. I want to touch harder. Joseph keeps toying with me like that for what feels like an hour. Finally, he is ready to move on.

"Are you ready for something more?" he asks.

"Yes, Joseph," I reply with a moan. "I'm ready."

"Let's start with two fingers, shall we? Slip them inside yourself and fuck yourself with them. Imagine they are my fingers, Betsey."

I gasp as I slip my fingers inside and begin a rhythmic motion, thrusting them in and out of me aggressively.

"Use your other hand on your tits, Betsey. Play rough and make sure you can feel it."

I half moan, half laugh at this command. I was hoping he'd ask me that. I'm twisting a nipple as I fuck myself, and the feelings are starting to overwhelm me. My pussy is drenched and swollen. My clit is so sensitive that a single touch might push me over the edge.

"Take your fingers out now, Betsey."

I gasp with exasperation, but obey. I'm shaking with need as I lay there, naked and panting. I need relief. Joseph remains silent on the other end of the phone.

"Please," I plead.

"Good girl." I can almost see him smiling, realizing that he was waiting for me to plead with him. Pick up the vibe, now and slide it inside you. Very slowly. Push it all the way in, and hold it still."

I frantically grab the toy and slip it inside me, first the head, then inch after inch, slowly. The toy is long and fat, and I feel it filling me, filling the void that needs filling, the last inch or two nearly painful. Finally, I am full.

"It's in me Joseph. I'm ready for you."

"Turn it on Betsey, but no more than half speed. We need to take our time," he says with a chuckle. He's toying with me, and I hate him for doing it...and I love him for doing it. "Just let it sit there like that for a minute. Don't move it; just hold it in place."

"Okay," I say. "Okay. Okay. Okay." My body is shaking and my breath is short.

"Now I want you to slowly fuck yourself with the toy, Betsey. Slowly. Pull it about three quarters of the way out, then push it all the way back in again. And Betsey?"

"Yes Joseph?" I ask.

"I want to hear you, Betsey. No holding back. I want to hear everything you're feeling in your voice."

I start moving the toy as I was instructed, feeling myself rapidly building to a powerful orgasm. In and out I move it, sending shock waves throughout my body with every movement.

"It's time for you to touch your clit now, Betsey. Use the fingers of your left hand. Rub it a few times, then give it a light pinch. Keep on fucking yourself too, though. I wish you had a third hand for your nipples, but we use what we have. Let's bring you home, Betsey."

I waste no time following his instructions. I hear myself moaning, but I'm so lost in it all, it sounds as if it was someone else doing it. After less than a minute, my body tenses and I let out a loud scream as my climax hits me. I'm thrashing about on the bed, sweaty and panting. The vibe is still inside me, purring away, when Joseph speaks once more.

"Again, Bestey."

His words make me gasp. I'm feeling overly sensitive, but I comply.

Blair's hair was soaked with sweat and she was gasping for breath as she lay sprawled on the bed, shaking from the experience. Again became again and again. Never in her life had she experienced anything like that. Her voice was hoarse from screaming. At first, she forced herself to vocalize and it felt silly and fake. By the last, she was a feral animal howling at the moon, neither caring nor capable of holding it back.

•* * * *

Blair was awake before dawn, the result of having fallen into a deep sleep at a little past nine the previous evening. She rolled over right on top of the vibrator, which was still in the bed next to her. She let out a giggle as she shifted her weight and pulled the toy out from under herself. Rolling onto her back, she stared at the ceiling and thought about what she'd experienced the prior evening.

Almost immediately, she felt butterflies in her tummy and a throbbing in her crotch.

"What is wrong with me?" she asked out loud.

Even as she was speaking the words, she was fumbling with her new toy. She glanced at the clock, noting the time while played the story she'd read over in her mind. As she had the previous evening, she started on her breasts, kneading and pinching them, eventually slipping a hand down below and caressing her throbbing pussy.

Soon thereafter, she came for the first time, the vibe deep inside her. She was hypersensitive, but she continued on, just as she had the night before. Once became twice became three times. If anything, she was louder than she had been the first time she'd enacted the story. Once it was over, she was lying on the bed panting, the vibe still inside her. She glanced down her body at it and shook her head. What the hell is happening to me, she thought.

Blair finally pulled herself out of bed, sliding the toy out and taking it into the bathroom to clean it. Once finished, she walked into the kitchen on unsteady legs to make herself some coffee. She was up so early she decided to make herself some bacon and eggs, which she gobbled while sitting at her kitchen counter.

She cleaned up the kitchen and moved onto the shower, which felt glorious on her sweaty, overheated body. Eventually, she calmed down and fell into her normal morning routine. She did her hair and makeup, got dressed, and climbed into car for the short drive to the office.

Once there, she got right to work. She realized she was anxious to get a file finished so she could deliver it to Jason. In less than a half hour, she'd completed the first case, which she had started the previous day. She gathered up the file and stood, took a deep breath, and headed into Jason's office.

Jason was at his desk typing on his little laptop when she walked in. Blair took note, causing her tummy to do a backflip. He looked up at her and smiled.

"How are you this morning, Blair? A case file already? What's gotten into you?"

"Good morning, Mr. Stewart," she replied with a smile. "I didn't want you to be bored with nothing to do, so I figured I'd better get you some work straight away."

"Is that so, Blair?"

"Of course. Very thoughtful of me, isn't it?" she asked with a giggle.

Jason nodded and smiled. "Do you feel okay? Your voice sounds a bit hoarse today, Blair."

"Does it, Mr. Stewart? I guess you just push me too hard," Blair replied as she blushed at her brazenness.

Jason was silent for a moment as he took her in. She was wearing a black skirt and heels with a cobalt colored cashmere sweater that clung to her body and lit up her blue eyes like neon beacons. She had a glow about her, he thought. Maybe she'd gotten lucky last night, he mused, wondering how she'd look naked and sweaty.

Blair tilted her head and smiled. "Well there's a first, Mr. Stewart. I've left you speechless."

Jason chuckled and waved her off. "Back," he said. "Back to the coal mines with you."

Blair gave him a wave and turned, swinging her ass without even realizing it. Jason watched her go, his cock twitching in his pants as he did. Damn, she looks good he thought. Something is going on with that woman. Something he'd better stay away from. Grabbing his laptop, he started typing away again, hoping to post the next installment of his story within the next day or so. With any luck, it would be up within two days.

Blair returned to her desk and forced herself to start on her next case. She realized that she was bordering on being completely out of control, and it took an inordinate amount of effort for her to focus. She worked for a half hour with a thought tickling the back of her brain. Finally, she gave in to it, assuming she'd be able to work once she did.

Blair grabbed her purse and went into the ladies room, entering one of the stalls. She sat down to pee, first pulling her phone out of her bag. She brought up the web browser and opened Jason's latest story in the the address bar. Once the page loaded, she clicked on the button that would allow her to leave a comment. She bit her bottom lip as she started to type.

I can't begin to tell you how deeply your stories have affected me. They quite literally have changed me as a person. Please don't stop writing, and post another installment soon. I must know what happens to Betsey next.

Her heart was pounding in her chest when she pushed the submit button. Maybe posting the comment would mean nothing at all. She didn't know, but she had a feeling that it would be significant. She put her phone away and wiped herself before standing and fixing her skirt. She vacated the stall, washed her hands, and checked herself in the mirror before returning to her desk. Finally able to focus, Blair got back to work, willing the day to end quickly.

Jason wrote for a little more than a half hour, which he set as a minimum daily goal. He had work to do and didn't want to push it. Before closing the laptop, he brought up his account on the story site to see if he had any new feedback. His eyes settled on the comment that Blair had recently left. He had a huge smile on his face as he left a reply.

By four in the afternoon, Blair was anxious to leave the office. Kathy had other ideas, looking across the cubicle at her.

"Hey Blair. What do you say we do dinner and a movie tonight," she asked. "I need a night out."

Blair paused before answering, not wanting to commit if there was the possibility of a new story being posted. She knew it was silly, but she was having trouble thinking of anything else.

"Let me check my calendar," she replied as she grabbed her phone. Glancing around her to ensure no one would see, she opened the story site and checked for a new posting. There was none, but she noticed that the story she commented on had another comment. She looked around again before clicking on the comments link. She read what Jason had written, then read it a second time.

Hi, Anonymous. I'm thrilled that you seem to be enjoying my work. There is a lot more adventure in store for Betsey, I assure you. I'd love to know more about how you have changed from reading my work. I'd be hard pressed to think there could a greater compliment to an author than that. There will be a new story up in a day or two, so just hang tight.

She immediately felt disappointed, knowing that she'd have to wait for another chapter. His comment, though, made her pussy throb. She felt that he was already writing to her, but by using the comments she could communicate with him too.

"Hello. Earth to Blair," Kathy chided. "You okay there, girl?"

"Oh, sorry. Sure. Dinner and a movie sounds great, Kath. I could use a break myself."

"It's a date, then. Olive Garden okay? It's not great, but it's right near the theater."

"Perfect," Blair replied as she stood to bring another file into Jason's office.

He was just hanging up the phone when she entered. She smiled at him, noticing that he was watching her. She liked the attention, or at least she did now. In the past, she'd be too self conscious about it. She placed the file in his inbox and paused.

"Here's another one for you, Mr. Stewart. I'm keeping them coming so you can stay busy. We can't have you slacking on your duties, now can we?"

"So we're feeling a little cheeky this afternoon, are we Blair?"

"Me cheeky? Of course not. I'm just watching out for you, Mr. Stewart."

"Well thank you," Jason said with a chuckle. It's good to know I can count on you."

Blair gave him a sweet smile as she departed, leaving him to watch her exit once again. He shook his head and let out a deep exhale. He suddenly felt very lonely, which he supposed he was. It had been two years since he and his wife had split up. They had relocated to the city after they were married. She had family here, but he didn't know a soul. With the company policy about dating, Jason felt as if he had no way of meeting women. He didn't go to church nor did he belong to any organizations. He had work and his writing. At some point, he supposed he'd need to do something different. This place wasn't the only problem. He was too.

* * * * *

Blair arrived home after the movie, feeling glad that she went. She promised herself that she wouldn't allow her life to be reduced to her rushing home to the computer every night. She and the girls had been getting out a few times a week, and she'd continue to do that. Of course, now that she was home, checking the computer would be fine. She booted up, once again feeling disappointed that there was nothing new posted. She went back and reread Jason's comment from earlier. A minute later, Blair was reading her reply with her heart in her throat.

Joseph-I look forward to your continued creativity. Fear not. I have been a good girl...a very good girl, each of the past two nights, and I will be again tonight. I await further instructions.

B

Blair hit the send comment button with shaking fingers. She stared at the screen for a minute before shutting the computer down and heading upstairs. After getting undressed, she lay naked on the bed deep in thought. In the space of a few days, her entire world had shifted on its axis. She wasn't lying when she wrote she had changed. Something inside her had been unleashed, and she had no desire to cage it up again. She was determined to see where this headed, she thought as she opened the drawer of her bedside table and removed the vibe. She didn't need to read the story to do what she intended. It was firmly planted in her memory already.

123456...9