All Comments on 'Writer's Block Ch. 06'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yay!

this was soo amazing! please hurry with more writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More!!

More more more!! It was amazing!!

me71me71about 15 years ago
Hot...Wet...More!

Chapter 7, come on down! Honestly, fk, this story is great! The descriptions are so accurate, my heart was racing while my pussy was throbbing. I want Sim too! Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i'm sooooooooooo glad you're back!!!!

Thank you for a lovely chapter!I'm hungry for more...

VicanVicanabout 15 years ago
Finally!

I'm so happy you've written another Imogen and Sim story, I love them! And this chapter was absolutely incredible. The way you describe everything that happens is amazing - you are by far one of the best authors on this site. Please, please write more soon! Can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot!

i agree with the comment before. by far one of the best authors on this site. i am glad you are back at it. this was so hot. i can barely wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is so bad!

How dare you leave it like that?!?!?! MORE MORE MORE! and don't make us wait so long next time. I'm so very glad you're back and I hope you post a new chapter soon.

evanslilyevanslilyabout 15 years ago
You meanie! How could you leave that there?

<br>The rest of this scene is already written, isn't it? :)Which means we won't have to wait too long for the next part, if I'm right. It's wonderful to see a new chapter from you--and I love that they kept going, even after the brother turned up, LOL. </br>

<br>I kept thinking he was going to interrupt... And maybe he still will? ;)</br>

<br>Great writing, as usual. As others have said, you're most definitely one of the best writers on the site. Really looking forward to the next part.</br>

<br>Lily</br>

-x-

michchick98michchick98about 15 years ago
Welcome back...

Worth the wait and more, TONS more! But a danged cliffhanger, right in the middle of them almost having sex?

Acutally, that was friggin' brilliant. Hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sixteen and 1/2 Months

does make the heart grow fonder!!! As you see from the comments, we missed you and this story, especially. You have a gift for bringing the true warmth of intimacy from the page to the reader. Thank you.

MugsyBMugsyBabout 15 years ago
My heart is pounding!

You've done it yet again. I don't know how you do it, but I am as excited and impatient as Imogen. My heart is literally pounding in my chest and I cannot wait to see the next chapter.

Thanks for coming back to us firstkiss and I look forward to the next bunch of chapters for this and your other stories. Take care!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
AAAAAAAAHHHH!!

Criminey jeeze!!! After all that waiting (very impatiently I might add) and anticipating you have left all three of us (Im, Sim & me) incredibly hot and bothered! I must have the next chapter!

Thank you for coming back, you've been sorely missed.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!

I read all six chapters this evening. I hope you do not wait 16 months to write the next chapter and leave us hanging that long. I would find you and hurt you if you did that because you're writing is so good. It's not fair to leave your audience hanging with your main characters about to have what everybody's unwind them to do for three weeks or longer. It is not fair to IM or Sim to wait any longer than they have already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh alright

That was a good comeback. Hope this signifies that the block has been conquered because a cliffie like this will make me cry if we have to wait another year for a resolution.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for finally continuing this story. I reread the first 5 chapters and really enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ab Fab

That was absolutely fantastic! Welcome back! I hope all the computer issues are resolved (totally missed your writing!)... and I have a secret fetish for the cliffhanger.

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvierabout 15 years ago
Worth the wait

Great to see an update on this chapter. Beautifully written, moving,sexy and tender. R

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!

Loved this chapter. But far too short for such a long wait! LOL Keep them coming!

veiledpeacocksveiledpeacocksabout 15 years ago
Does not disappoint.

The wait has been long but this chapter was truly worth it. You are an amazing writer. I can only wait impatiently for the next installment of this fascinating tale. And hope that, this time, the wait is not near so long. Especially after you so cruelly ended so teasingly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
u r back u r back....hope ur laptop prob solve

u r back, u r back, im sooooooooo happy, love u and ur writing, really i missed u a lot,i miss ur writing a lot n start to read all harry potter series again. at last u came back n nice to have ur writing........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
next chapter....???

arg! why did you stop! you better post the next one ASAP!!! love your work...

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenabout 15 years ago
hot, hot, hot ...

i want some lessons like those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG!!!!

oh sooo goood i'm soo glad your back i've been waiting on this forever can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
AHH-MAZE-ING!

That chapter was worth the wait! You are such an amazing writer! I may be wrong but this chapter reminded me of the Twlight books. The intensity and emphasis on breathing and facial expressions.

This is so well written! Keep up the good work and please don't wait too long before posting the next chapter!! x

butterflynightsbutterflynightsabout 15 years ago
so glad you're back!!!!

more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more!!!!!

HikergirlHikergirlabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

Had to go back a chapter to refresh my memory, but it was worth it. I love the teasing, the discovery, the breathlessness....well done!

justareaderfornowjustareaderfornowabout 15 years ago
So glad you are back

Thank you for coming back, this was a great continuation, can't wait for the next chapter - hopefully we won't have to wait as long???

Also does this mean Rhianna & Joe will be back soon???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank You!

I honestly genuinely avoid serial stories, but i saw yours at the top of the list, and decided to have a go at it, and i was not disappointed.

You are an amazing writer, and i genuinely want to thank you for an amazing story, can't wait for the next chapter.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 15 years ago
Oh, what an awful terrible place to stop

Fantastic chapter. You certainly have a way with gentle, tender men who are gorgeous and strong at the same time. I'd forgotten they existed. Great job. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The Best!!!!

You are absolutely the best writer I have read on here. I wait on pins and needles for the next one. (whether this series or with Joe and Rhianna) Keep writing, but, please, don't take so long this time! I beg you!

XxSarahxXXxSarahxXabout 15 years ago
^_^

You're back! Yay! ^_^ Been waiting for a follow-up on this story for a while now... Hope you won't keep us at the edge of our seats for too long. I'm sure lots of prodding and poking by people will help! We do love your stories tremendously...

So, it is without any embarrassment I'm begging, could you *pretty please* post the -no doubt- even more steamily hot chapter to this story as soon as possible?

Best of luck with the writing muse, and hopefully the story's name won't cause any more problems!

X

Sarah

GlasgowgirlGlasgowgirlabout 15 years ago
Outstanding

What a fabulous marvellous wonderful read. God, I loved every word of it (apart from 'phase' instead of 'faze', but was happy to overlook that in the face of such skill and expression). Excellento! And please keep going. Your writing is superb.

hongluobohongluoboabout 15 years ago
not fair!!!

It has always been said that anticipation is the greatest aphrodisiac. Sort of like putting off and orgasm just makes the orgasm all that more intense when it comes!! Your amazing writing and fabulous story is just like that. I re-read all the previous chapters and am so caught up...it is just painful to have to wait until the next chapter comes out!!! but such is life... take your time.. do it justice.. but please please do finish the story... Im and Sim deserve at least that ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hi, um...

Are you going to make us wait another year for another chapter again? You are so mean! Leave us hanging right in the most critical moment! Please please pretty please post another chapter! If anyone can make this thermometer thingy can go above 100, it is you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic!

You are a truly gifted writer, and I have just spent the better part of the afternoon reading ALL of your stories. Please don't leave us hanging like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
dont stop!!!

this is the best story i have read on this site... but you've left me high and dry. come on, dont do this to me. i need sim to fuck her. right now i just need sim right here beside me fucking MY brains out. i wanna cum so bad...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Welcome Back!

Loved it! So glad to see you are back firstkiss. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stunning

I am in awe. This the most amazing story I've read. You balance erotica and fiction so well. Thank you. Your story is by far the best on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please don't make us wait any longer!

I think this may be the third time I've read your story- I keep coming back to it since it's so compelling. Please, please please continue the story. I am so looking forward to the rest!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Reader Foreplay

This is like foreplay for readers...BRING IT ON firstkiss.

we can't wait all night baby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Next Chapter?

This was an awesome installment to add to this story. Please please don't make us wait long for the next chapter. Keep up the flawless work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
scrumptious

...Have missed you firstkiss! Another brilliant submission. You're such a talented lass ;)

Look forward to more.

HH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!!!

OK THE BEST WRITER HERE!!!! YOU WERE THE BEST WHEN YOU FINISHED NOT MY TYPE.. NOW WILL YOU PLZZZZZZZ FISHISH THIS ONE FOR ME.. I HAVE READ EVERY THING YOU WROTE AND WANTIN MORE.. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! ANGEL IN TEXAS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazing

So well written, i just finished what there is of this series and i am so Frustrated to find that it's not over and the last submission was some time ago! grr.

haha. please, please, don't leave me hanging. i only get a little time to read in my rather boring life, and i can't wait to hear more about sim and imogen.

you have a lot of talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OMG

omg!!

this is amazing

write more

please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
*****agravation********

nooooo where is chapter 7... i can't find the link anywere!! this cant be happening; its too cruel. i even tried "accio link" and it didn't work... please, im dying!

ParanormalQueenParanormalQueenover 14 years ago
accio link

Hahaha...just had to comment on the one below...accio link! I take it that's from Harry Potter, no? :)

Anyway, this story is definitely amazing and I love the fact that you pay so much attention and detail to your editing. No sane person likes bad grammar, punctuation and/or typos. Kudos to you.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
Amazing transition

When you started this story in '07, you wrote well. You had a character and you were letting her tell her story; it was all very intellectual and almost sterile, a reflection of her personality and the wall she had built to protect her vulnerable places. But somehow during those three years that you were away from Imogen your insights deepened, just as hers did, and the story became more what was going on inside of her and less what was going on between her and the world outside her door. I'm tempted to keep re-reading chapter 6 until I can understand how you got all this into so few words, but something tells me that I should leave it a mystery and simply enjoy your storytelling. I should simply allow some little girl who looks like a Petty or Vargas painting to spin me a comfortable, delightful cocoon using for her silk only the words I've been using for a lifetime. The miracle is not in the words, but in the way you use them!

Just don't stop!

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago
Amazing!

Love the story! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

10-7-9...thanks for finishing!!!! NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

I know this was written ages ago but I really like these characters and would love more chapters about them trying out all the ideas they come across in the manuscripts - pretty sure Sim made some hints about wanting something more than vanilla ;)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

go to my telegram channel I'm waiting for you 😘😘👉👉@blazingbabes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3012 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES