All Comments on 'Writing as a Loving Wives Author'

by other2other1

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3about 2 years ago

That was an odd and enjoyable LW story. Nicely done.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

wow! very good work.

I really believed at one point that it was largely autobiographical.

Excellent.

other2other1other2other1about 2 years agoAuthor

Hey Everyone, first up, thanks for reading. Second I have to give a HUGE apology to everyone. Reading this published just now I am embarrassed to say I have published a draft of the story not my final version with a lot of the mistakes ironed out.

I'll get the correct version submitted ASAP (Most likely tomorrow) to fix up a number of the obvious mistakes, such as words around the wrong way. But we know that EDITED stories take a little longer to go live, so again apologies for the mix up :)

Cheers

John Other

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Different than the usual LW story!

5

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

What a pathetically stupid sad awful waste of time reading this Silly story. Apparently this particular author thinks that when somebody Blasts a story they don't like.. the only possible reason for a Reader to criticize the story is because the reader is bitter and depressed and has been screwed over by some wife or girlfriend..

.

It is simply not possible according to this particular author for reader to say this story is not any good because it has inconsistent characters or because it's probably edited or because it's incoherent

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956about 2 years ago

Thank you for this story and for the shout-out! Enjoyed this a great deal. 5 stars.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Nice spin on this one. Wish it was a autobiographical tale because it just makes you feel good as you read it. That is a good thing rarely achieved. My compliments…

5 stars.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooabout 2 years ago

Excellent. It's hard to come up with something new here in the LW caregory, and I believe you have done just that, and done it well. There were a few grammatical errors and (what I presume to be) local colloquialisms that had me scratching my head for a moment, but certainly nothing that made it difficult to read your wonderful tale.

orater1orater1about 2 years ago

I like it! I would bet it was easier to write a story that entertains, than to write an story that explain. As you touched on...we often 'identify' with some stories because of our own experiences. Well - I appreciate the view from the author's perspective (the whole "...not me" thing is a bit confusing)! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn't care for it knowing where it would go after the name drops at the beginning. A wasted twenty minutes.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Ok. I liked it coz it came across as a well-written story with a unique plotline.

I too try to just comment about the story and characters and avoid personal comments to the author. If I don't like the story -- I pointedly say I don't like the story. If I like the story I gave some thanks and appreciation to the author.

/

Thanks, other2other1.

For reminding me to be appreciative of writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nicely done. Interesting change of pace, thanks!

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

This was really good and an interesting take on the LW category. I think a lot of times we readers forget that you authors are real human beings with real life experiences. I know I've flew off the rails with some of my comments on stories that have really yanked my chain but I've tried recently to tone my comments down a bit. Not always but a bit 🙃. Thanks for your hard work putting out stories and I'm looking forward to more of your stories.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

When I read that they had been married for 6 months when she decided to leave him for a man she had never slept with, all I could think was that I hope the other man is a one-pump chump. Wouldn't that be fitting?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The main reason I read loving wives stories is it's an escape from reality for me. I'll admit my favorite stories are BTB. The reason I enjoy escaping from reality is I have been badly burned by my cheating bitch of an ex-wife. She and her boyfriend blindsided me and left me destroyed and broke. She's living the dream in the house I paid for and living the high life on my money. Meanwhile, I live in a one bedroom apartment on the bad side of town thanks to the wonderfully "fair" divorce laws and judges. Kind of hard to stay positive and move forward with your life when 75% of the money you earn goes to the cheating bitch. Yeah, you can say I'm bitter but it tough to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you're eating noodles and soup most days with pretty much no way out. Thanks for giving me a little relief with your stories occasionally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well…THAT was different! Well written, but came across as more of a news story…maybe because of the “4th wall”aspect. So it lacked…,energy. But it did contain some interesting insights about the how and why of what writing….and collaborating…..must be like for some of you better writers.

.

4 ****

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 2 years ago

The first thing anyone writing in this category should know and understand is that you can't please all the people all the time. Some will pick apart grammar and punctuation just because they can't find anything else to complain about. So many authors preface their stories saying that this is the toughest category on this site and they're right. Hang in there and keep on writin'.

UnassignedUnassignedabout 2 years ago

Interesting - and different! The latter is not always good, but in this case it is and very much so. Thanks for sharing.

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

Wish it WERE autobiographical, that would make more sense, but maybe that wouldn't be as interesting. As a story in itself, it lacked emotion; perhaps that was in the way it was written. But, originality is always good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. You did it. Nice job. Big risk, big reward. Never wrote one, so I can't critique more than good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is this supposed to be a parody?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trying to wrap my head around this one. The author states his life story and how it impacted his writing. Got us to feeling for how we were connecting with his stories. And I admit, I have been dealt a shit hand in the past at love and some of this did help explain why I like the BTB stories, it is almost group therapy. Maybe one of these days I will write about it? Then at the very last he states that none of it ever happened? "And just to state, the person in the above story is NOT me. The situations that occurred did not happen to me."

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

As a Lit author I give this a 5 because of the part about how we write for free because we love to but some LW readers blast us like the story is a personal insult or something.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

Man, that was a really fun read. Thank you for sharing. 5 Stars.

unclejack32unclejack32about 2 years ago

I liked the novelty of the story but didn't really feel a connection to any of the characters. When Julie and Karen left, I didn't care because they were just names and not well defined, fleshed out people that I could care about. Even the MC did not create any internal emotions for me to feel anything for him. Overall, not to bad of a story, just needed more character development for me to truly enjoy it.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Unique spin on a story and the genre in general. I can personally relate to my motivations and links, but I’m taking away a better view free m the author’s perspective. I always try to add value to the writer’s progression but your story will motivate me to do better. I always laugh at the comments that attack a character and reward the story with 1*. The writer was so good that they sucked you into their world and you became emotionally involved with the story. For that you reward them with 1*? Got to shake my head on that one. Side note- I believe V and CTC are real world example of Literotica bringing a couple together. 5*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I think V and CTC are real life example of Literotica bringing a couple together. Unique twist that helps me reaffirm how I comment on stories. 5*

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Very well done. Unlike you, though, I prefer the reconciliation endings, as long as the wife has not been the raging bitch from hell.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Like the approach taken, though might argue that not an example of breaking down the fourth wall — no other walls in this piece; a rather straightforward letter to your readers. That point is largely irrelevant and does not detract from what you are doing. By way, certainly agree with you that Blackrandl1958’s “You Can Go Home Again” is one of finest pieces in the category if not the site itself. In any case, a few thoughts: (1) authors are not paid on Literotica — good reminder, and those who comment should keep that in mind. Not sure that all authors do it for the love of the written word and nothing else; many, maybe most do so, but some write for catharsis and/or venting, and that is fine. Venting sometimes leads to ugly plots and misshapen characters.

(2) At least two kinds of comments especially evident in LW category: (a) rabid rants that sometimes become ad hominem and (b) efforts to say something about the quality of the storyline and/or characters. Too often the former.

(3) Sending a Get Well card to Karen upon her contracting an STD was not vindication, maybe karma and certainly vindictive. After all, she was honest — sure it hurt, but better than deeper pain down the line.

(4) Karen and Julie blowing up at a wedding — grown women; seriously. Bit far fetched, but your story.

Trying to follow Rachel’s End Note, which was a nice addition. Liked the approach; 3.5 stars, so rounding up. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi John, thanks for this story giving your readership an insight into your motivations, I have written a number of stories myself under a couple of different names and strangely most are cuckold stories which I don’t particularly like reading and certainly don’t reflect my personal life.

Regards

Robsound

Flar1958Flar1958about 2 years ago
Thank you

For some inside about LW but i disagre to sattletramp he is in my opinion to violate and to kill some other is no solution! So i prefer a homorus tale and in some way yours a one.

Keep writing against some trolls who never show their head only be anonymous.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 2 years ago

Might be an idea to make reading this a pre-requisite to reading Lit, well LW stories anyway. It may help some readers get a grip, (although having just seen HarryinVA's usual high quality and perceptive comment... not everyone). My comment will probably get deleted now...

Anyway thank you very much John, you write well and your stories i find extremely entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have no problem with a well written: BTB, RAAC, or a mutually agreed upon split up story. Each offered up as the plot and characters requires. Many people may consider any man whose wife has cheated on him to be a cuckold and perhaps by a technicality they are. I do not see it that way. Sometimes women begin emotional or physical affairs but don't purposely mean harm to their husbands. They don't seek to be belittling or vindictive. They don't purposely humiliate their husband or shove their affair in his face and demean him...intending to be hurtful. I see these guys (in the stories about them) as victims, not cuckolds. Then there's the stories about women and their lovers who are being hurtful, vindictive and humiliating towards the husband. Purposefully making a cuckold out of him, using his more civil and humane qualities against him. These stories fall into the Fetish class of writing often with extremely strong overtones of incest, bondage, interracial sex and domination. Jackal54641 has a recent series that illustrates this type of story. I don't think his story line is suited for Loving Wives. It contains elements that better fit in with the baser stylings of the Fetish, BDSM and Taboo categories. But mine is a lone voice of this opinion and Literotica has deaf ears. I believe that most of the readers of LW fit into the former group. They recognize that cheating happens, they may have been cheated on or cheated themselves. But they are interested in the stories about relationships and how we as humans are affected by the things we experience. Not about the debasement of a human being because someone's wife got shot by the infamous Martian Slut Ray and driven insane by the copious quantities of seminal fluid injected into her nether regions by a monstrously engorged flesh pipe! Come on...

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Very well written. Its great when a writer puts in the effort to create something even a little different, or just less by the numbers whether its a BTB or Cuck story. When I say most people put in more effort to pass a growler than they put into crafting a story, its not hyperbole, its literally a fact.

Thanks for some degree of stench removal here today!

gordo12gordo12about 2 years ago

This would have made a great story for V-day. But it's nice to see something different in LW. I've been saying for years that it's not the denizens here but the low quality of so many of the stories that bring the nasty comments. You soared above that!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Great story about LW authors and their readers. I have frequent email contact with many authors here on LW,and have become internet friends with quite a few. I have contact with several that I have trashed pretty badly. After finding a few to be reasonable, intelligent people, I can’t trash them any longer. I don’t comment on their stories any longer. The ones who are as nasty as their stories, I go out of my way to find and comment on their stories. This was good reading and I really enjoyed it.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 2 years ago

Sometimes I wonder why I write in literotica. There's no money involved and since it's all quite anonymous, scant recognition for good work or bad.

My first story was in direct opposition to a willing cuck story. I wish they had their own category, as they upset me greatly. When I read their super wimpy woe is me, I am a victim crap, I want to puke! So I seriously set about to build a better mousetrap as it were. In my stories, the m/c takes crap from NOBODY. Wife wants a date, he dates her sister and mama, and all her friends. Sure bitch, have a great time, cheating piece of shit. I just sent pics of you and him to everyone you know. Oh Gees, did I just burn down the house accidentally? With all your shit in it? Too bad, so sad, my bad. By the way, to read any of my stories, you should firmly place your tongue in cheek! I don't understand why some readers want such realism. Realism is what got us to this place, and I think is overrated. So good luck writing. BTW, don't you think there should be a pickaxe scale for all btb stories?

TeggeTeggeabout 2 years ago

I very much enjoy reading your stories...! 5*

jtukeejtukeeabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story and the uniqueness of the telling. As for the other authors you highlighted, especially saddletramp1956, I devour their work too. I am not and never will be an author on Literotica but have been a daily reader since 2004. Loving Wives, Mature, Mind Control and Incest are the genres I follow. Keep on writing I would enjoy reading more

froggytreefroggytreeabout 2 years ago

Very nice. I lean very far into the BTB side. Some reconcile if it is reasonable. Cuckold ones must piss me off. I can't read them. Soul71 does some pretty good extreme betrayal, but posts more in taboo than loving wives. Just plain bob has some good stuff too.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

This is the ballad of Boh Da Thone,

Erst a Pretender to Theebaw's throne,

Who harried the district of Alalone:

How he met with his fate and the V.P.P.

At the hand of Harendra Mukerji,

Senior Gomashta, G.B.T.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent. Enjoy learning more about what brings some authors to the site and to write in general. Thank you for sharing.

jlg07jlg07almost 2 years ago

I have to say, this is written as SUCH a personal tale that it worked amazing well. 5* for sure. Great job. It worked in a sucjh an emotional level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some authors write to to express how they wish things had gone. For many it is a BTB story, for others, it is a reconciloation story. I prefer the latter. O enjoy a good BTB, but pulling off a plausible reconciliation is the more challenging.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

Either your writing is getting better or your editors are finally doing a better job. It’s an interesting story - especially if it is true. Best of luck to you. My 1st wife took both a female and a male lover. Talk about a. Low to your ego. My 2nd wife dumped me primarily because I had been in an auto accident and she didn’t want to. E bothered helping me through rehab. Been married nearly 17 years to current wife and she is a good woman. Keep telling people not to give up when somebody blindsides them. Best of luck.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Very nice belevable story.

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDieselalmost 2 years ago

Very nice. Just remember: typos and other 'simple' errors are buffer overflows between our brain and fingers.

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1almost 2 years ago

Nice story, Mate, i certainly hope your story of finding love via LE is true. I did and wish my joy on most people.

I would like to refute your, "You don't get paid if you're an author here on Literotica. You do it for the love of the written word and nothing else." That is certainly true for some, my wife certainly, but not for all of us. Some do it as a warm up to a professional writing career. Some have an agenda to push. I won't mention names but all experienced members will know them. They write about wives that do despicable things to their husbands and over pages and pages of justification the men accept their lot in life, or occasionally stand up for themselves and end up living in the poor house with no access to their kids. A clear feminist agenda.

Some are stoking their egos, it can be warm and fuzzy when a fellow respected author comments on a story saying it was good.

As another commenter mentioned, it can be cathartic. If you read some of my stories you'll get a clear picture of my ex wife. She's on paper now, not in my head doing damage.

Me, I write for the pure joy of exercising an imagination i never knew i had.

As for commenting on stories here. Trying to hurt someone through a well phrased insult probably won't work. Trying to build someone up that is struggling certainly will. I have made some terrific friends and met the love of my life just by sharing words of encouragement.

Keep writing and commenting. I'll keep reading.

Your path to redemption or love could be in the back of a useful comment on one of the stories here.

LordDoyan01LordDoyan01almost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing your insights into perceptions and hateful responses.

Good luck with improving on your loving relationship.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What an interesting story of the inner workings of the Literotica Authors thinking. Other2other1 is one of my favorite authors especially his Double or Nothing story which is one of my all time favorites. Thank you for sharing. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wow, well okay then, isn't it a good thing that you don't speak for ALL the authors here on literotica

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Very interesting story and finding it here in LW is all interesting. Like most of your stories it was told very well, sort of heart warming and full of good feelings. Your comments about less than nice commentors is right on. Why even read a story you don't like? If you do read it why lambast the author? It's just a story and it's free and you get what you pay for or you pay for what you get. What is amazing here is the quality offerings by more than one good author on this site, including of course Other2other1. By the way I find no fault with your grammar and punctuation, but then again, I like you was terrible in english class. Give me a break diagramming sentences, adjectives, nouns, adverbs? I'm pushing 80 and I only knew what noun was until my 30s. Punctuation is hit and miss. Tried college for a bit but was already making good money in refrigeration. I treasurer all these stories, some more than other. I've been a widower for 3 years after a 40 year marriage that followed a 13 year failed marriage which reads close to some of the stories n this category. I thing the term duplicitous bitch covers the first marriage and still covers her today. Have faith, the anti-missile, missile, missile is near completion. Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My personal top 4 writers are Todd and Stang and Saddletramp and Just plain Bob . Their are a couple tied for 5th place . But these guys are all great writers . You pick who you like ?

leofric35leofric35over 1 year ago

An unusual perspective to a LW story and well put together like your others. Thanks for your hard work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Peace and Love ✌️,

Ringo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"You don't get paid if you're an author here on Literotica. You do it for the love of the written word and nothing else. "

.

That's wrong.

Cwsmooth2000Cwsmooth2000over 1 year ago

Thank you

That was so awesome

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing your story. It takes some “back bone” to put one’s self out front like that. My Opinion of you Aussies is very high thanks for visits to your country with the U.S. Navy. Sorry I sign as Anon. I just can’t get this site to accept my effort to join.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

interesting and uplifting story of "someone's" life. I have read and very much enjoyed all your stories. Thanks for writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Reading While Tired

OK. How many folks when reading his first girl was a "Chinese Aussie" though it was a new dog breed similar in wording to an Irish Setter?

Must get some sleep. 🙄

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 1 year ago

Great story. And I’ll definitely check out your other work.

Mr_Brady ☀️

oddtomas1oddtomas1about 1 year ago

I like all your stories. Reading this one indicated to me why I always found them interesting.

Keep up the great work.

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

I really love your introductions and author's notes. They add a lot to the storues. This one was fun. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This one made me think. It felt like there was a pain in here where you lost something precious and then found something better.

Not sure just a feeling.

Loved the story though, it was very Other2Other1's style

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

Such sadness coming through in these gentle lines and hope at the end. I struggled a bit with the format you chose flipping between narrative and reverie but overall very well done

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As an Anonymous commenter I found this very informative and supportive to my thoughts on becoming an author. The fact that I enjoy reading several categories of the Literotica offerings gives me ample opportunity to broaden my knowledge of life styles which I would avoid in reality. While many of the authors and readers use English for our primary language, there are times when I reflect on Henry Higgins' lament of "Why Can't the English Speak English" and can only answer; because while our language may be common our thoughts and background are often very different. That makes for many enjoyable stories that become informative.

I often find myself coping words, names or places in a story to search for further information to add context to the story at hand. So, to all brave authors please keep giving us new concepts to handle, words to add to our vocabulary or simply knowledge to expand our horizons. So Yank, Aussie, Brit, Kiwi, or those who write in a second language please keep submitting your recollections. dreams, or fantasies it is for a good purpose. And don't worry too much about spelling, grammar or punctuation. As you may have noted Most of us (myself included) are not English Majors otherwise we would be brave enough to face the Anonymous hordes who know all or even try to write a Pulitzer winner.

MFFMMFFM9 months ago

Not all LW stories are about vengeance, cheating, or cuckolding. There are women who can handle multiple partners whilst married to husbands who respect them as individuals and recognise the wife's right to choose other partners. Sometimes these encounters are interesting or memorable or possibly humourous, and so a Literotica story might get written and published. Mine are largely autobiographical whilst some are 'creative extensions' of reality. You can search my stories and learn a lot about me and my loving wife. You'll see that I am not a cuck, and that the reason I write for Literotica is that I have a wife with an interesting and entertaining approach to sex, who can obviously handle multiple partners, and in doing so is not cheating me out of anything. Her extramarital sexual encounters are very public, or at least amongst friends, so by definition nobody is sneaking around. She may share her body but her emotions are reserved for me.

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

Brave. Thanks.

avp92117avp921177 months ago

Interesting framing device. I applaud your inventiveness.

JollyrogeringJollyrogering7 months ago

Great story - emotionally true. John Other or not, you are alive in there somewhere.

I also appreciate that you put the 'Loving Wives' genre into the perspective of the writer; that the angst of betrayal is the low-point but there is 'life after betrayal'.

Obviously this story is superbly edited - I was attentively looking to find your gramatical errors but there aren't any! And, the composition flows...even with interjections about other characters, they all get explained into the story.

As a simple 'reader' I have to take you at your word but (again) you have put Rachel's comments nicely into the text; I come away not knowing whether she really is your wife or another of your creations. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great insight. If I ever get to Australia I’ll try to look you up.

Fat chance!

Bill S.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

Interesting twist. Glad that the MC was able to struggle on through the bad partners and find his friend after all those years. Wonder if it would ever work out that way in real life? Thanks for writing a LW story about writing a LW story, lol.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of your simplest stories and yet the feeling you convey is prevalent in one form or the other in all my favorite tales. The question that always pops into my head is why don't female M/C in many L/W tales realize that they have a great husband before the cheat? Naturally they probably wouldn't cheat... Many of the scenarios that occur seem to be perped by brain dead wives. Anyway hope to see more of your fine work soon...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm glad I took the time to read this. And like you, I shied away from the LW forum for years. I started with the E&V forum about 20 years ago (but we never acted on any of it as she was too shy), and I bounced around looking for different things to read about, then I clicked on a story link that was a LW story that I liked. I've since forgotten the name of it, but I keep looking in the archives for it.

The story was about a motor home salesman in the Dallas FT Worth area who was divorced (wife cheated on him) and was just living day to day. He sold a motor coach to an elderly couple Then flew out to northwestern Canada, and drove it home for them because the elderly gentleman had a heart attack but lived. He drove it back as a favor to them (but got all expenses paid because they were VIP customers) and met their grand daughter, and they didn't really get along (they each stayed at the opposite ends of the coach) and eventually she had an accident in front of his companies business (when she left a couple of days after they got back after checking on the coach to see if it had been cleaned, it was), and he checked on her, and called her grand parents to let them know she was OK, and what hospital she was in. They eventually fell in love and got married. I know I over simplified it, but there were a bunch of plot twists, and enough other stuff going on that kept the reader involved. It still holds a spot in my mind nearly 4 years later, even with all of the other stories I've read on Lit before or since.

Then I clicked on a link at the end of it and came to a DQS story, "When We Were Married", and got hooked on it. Like you mentioned, there was anger, hurt, bad feels and good, and as it moved along the LW part slowly dropped out and it became more of his life type of story (a series). I enjoyed the story because of the story itself. It had a lot of good writing in it. A lot of your own stories remind me of it. Q writes some very good stuff too, as does Saddle Tramp, in that I like detailed original work. Yes, some of what you see in the list of new stories I'll pass over, but I might read thru others. I think my biggest problem is that I don't really relate to a lot of the LW stories, because I've been married for over 43 years to a Loving Wife, but I do like to read good writing. We've had and raised 2 children (1 of each sex), she's only got a younger sister left to survive her, plus some cousins, while I still have my dad (90), some cousins, and a couple of uncles (no brothers or sisters). We do still love each other, and sleep in the same bed together (naked). I think part of the reason I stayed away from the LW forum is that it didn't apply to me personally, as I'm in a loving, long term relationship, and have been for a very long time time. I have no desire to cheat on my wife, and I think she feels the same way (we take our vows seriously). That may change if either of us die, but not right now while were both still alive and above ground.

I also enjoy a lot of your stories as well, with my favorite being Double or Nothing. I've read a couple others as well, but Double or Nothing is almost in it's own category of goodness.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks. I avoided this category for years. I have never had the experience but I have found that there is a wide range of experience in the stories that resonates even for someone coming up on 50 years of happily married life. You are talented, your admired list of authors is quite good but I would put you up their. My preference is forgiveness and reconciliation but in your cases where that does not occur, it is very understandable but human. Really can't compare your writings with great authors with over a hundred submissions, I can say that outside of your true life writings, I have linked every one of your stories. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. I personally avoid the non-consent/reluctance, BDSM, and Gay categories. Lately reading a lot of non-erotic ones. As I age, it becomes more about the story and less about the eroticism.

As for the LW category, there's so much well written pain being expressed and wonder if for many authors, being able to put their feelings down in words is therapeutic. After a while of absorbing and processing that stuff, I will check into the Romance category just to get some feel-good.

Maybe some day, I will have the fortitude to post something. Until then, thanks for the adventures.

LadyLoreLadyLoreabout 1 month ago

The better story title in mine and my husband's opinion is why yall mostly write about cheating sluts and cheating assholes and post it in the loving wife category finding a story about a actual loving wife is extremely rare though there is a few but can be counted with less than 2 hands

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userother2other1@other2other1
I am just you’re average Aussie guy, I have a wonderful family, I enjoy a rum and coke, driving my Mustang (which my kids also love) and I own a couple of businesses. I work with a few different editors, but note that my mistakes are my own as I like to tinker after an edit. ...