Writing It Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello? Oh, hey Monty, change your mind about pizza?" Becky answered, swinging the door open. "Be here in about twenty minutes. Hi; you must be Ms. Gardner; I'm Becky Meadows."

"I uh, Monty stayed here last night?" Margaret asked, beginning to think maybe Monty had been telling her the truth.

"Yeah, and even made the bed this morning. When I came back from campus, your car still wasn't back so we went ahead and had breakfast," Becky agreed. "Want to come on in?"

"I uh, no, no Ms. Meadows," Aunt Margaret stammered. "Thanks."

Monty flashed her Aunt Margaret a triumphant smirk. She then gave Becky a brilliant smile before following Aunt Margaret back across the street.

After pizza, after a nice nap, Becky again urged Todd to fuck her. She kissed him hotly as she eased his briefs down his slim legs.

"Let's go bowling," she urged as she bent to take his cock into her mouth.

"Bowling? Now?" Todd groaned as her small tongue lapped all around his sensitive cockhead.

"Uh huh, all three my holes," Becky giggled.

Now, Becky's odd question 'the sport?' when Todd had first approached her in the library and asked her to go to Manny's, and then bowling made sense. Becky was asking if Todd meant the sport, with the heavy balls, and flat shoes and wooden lanes, or fucking her three holes.

Todd's first ejaculation took a few minutes; Becky's jaw was beginning to get sore when he finally groaned and filled her mouth. She rode him to three orgasms, then flopped onto her back and urged him to mount her. Todd pounded Becky's splayed pussy to two more orgasms before he again stiffened and spurted into her.

"Best for last," Becky giggled and grabbed the tube of lubricant.

In the morning, Becky again made breakfast; a hot, hearty bowl of oatmeal with pecans and pieces of peaches. She sweetened the porridge with honey. Then she drove the quite tired Todd to Sharp Shire dorm.

Returning home, Becky shook her head at the disaster area that had once been a kitchen. It needed to be cleaned; pots needed to be scrubbed, the counter needed to be wiped down. But right now, she had other plans.

"C, C, yes! C Cell batteries!" Becky whooped, finding the package in the back of her 'junk' drawer in her kitchen.

"And, oh! Jasmine-vanilla..." Becky said, dropping the bath bomb into the scalding hot water.

She lighted three candles and turned off the overhead light. The vibrator did work as promised and was certainly waterproof. In the semi-darkness, Becky sat in the scented water and pleasured herself several times. Finally, the water cooled so she blew out the candles and toweled herself dry.

"Shit! Homework!" Becky squealed, leaving the warmth of the bathroom.

Monday, before the third period, there wasn't a student of Baylor Lake High School that had not heard that Candy Thibodeaux had fucked four boys over the weekend. Traumatized, Candy turned to Montana Gardner, seeking comfort and consolation.

"Uh? I had walk home because you left me here," Monty shrilled to the sobbing girl. "In that rain. Lucky I didn't catch pneumonia, bitch!"

While Monty was eating lunch, alone, Becky was nodding with satisfaction; Professor Laughlin had adjusted her score from a '79' to an '89.' As he explained, he'd reviewed Jude and Candy's previous grades; a '79' was ten points higher than their average.

"So, it only stood to reason; their better grade was due to your input. And your lesser grade was due to their input, or more likely, their lack of input," the man said.

So Becky was in a good mood when Monty knocked on her door that afternoon. Monty was slightly disappointed that Todd wasn't there, but pushed her disappointment aside as they went to Becky's bedroom.

They kissed for several long moments, slowly undressing each other. Becky noticed, while she had an odd sensation in her belly, it was not the oddly off-center feeling. This was more a feeling of excitement, of anticipation, not of nervous energy.

When nude, Becky and Monty swung into a sixty nine and pleasured one another. Becky was on top, enjoying the feeling of being in power. After they'd brought each other to orgasm, two for Becky and three for Monty, they fell away from each other, then wiggled around to embrace.

When, uh, other day, you, Todd stuck his..." Monty stammered, head resting on Becky's large breast.

"Stuck his cock up my butt?" Becky guessed.

"Yeah; that didn't hurt?" Monty asked.

"So good," Becky agreed.

Becky gently urged Monty onto her belly. She pried Monty's beautiful buttocks apart and tongued Monty's tightly crinkled anus. While she licked at Monty's rosebud, Becky insinuated one, then a second and then a third finger into Monty's rectum. Her other hand toyed with Monty's wet slit.

"Mm, oh!" Monty grunted in orgasm.

"And..." Becky said, urging Monty onto her knees, shoulders pressed to the mattress.

Becky had Monty reach back and pull her buttocks open. Becky located her vibrator and the tube of lubricant.

Becky then turned on the vibrator and ran the loudly humming instrument up and down, from Monty's lightly furred pussy to Monty's anus. Then, working the vibrator into Monty's pussy, Becky used her other hand to lubricate Monty's rectum.

"Ugh, oh!" Monty grunted as the vibrator shook and shuddered inside of her while Becky's fingers filled her rectum.

Becky slowly pulled the vibrator out of Monty's pussy. She then trailed the loudly buzzing toy from the top of Monty's pussy, along the area of flesh between pussy and anus, then to Monty's quickly contracting anus.

"Ugh!" Monty cried out when Becky pushed the tip of the vibrator against Monty's anus.

Becky reached her other hand down and began to rub her own very wet pussy. She watched as Monty's sweet ass flowered open, accepting her vibrator.

"Ugh!" both girls cried out.

"Oh God yes," Monty hissed, feeling the slick vibrator slowly pushing into her.

Monty could feel the buzzing instrument pushing, stretching, pushing into her virgin ass. She could feel her rectal muscles trying to push the toy out. Every nerve in her body seemed to be centered in her rectum.

Becky thought that the sight of her vibrator pushing into Monty's ass had to be one of the most erotic sights she'd ever seen. The flesh colored toy was lighter in color than Monty's caramel colored skin; it presented an erotic contrast.

"Oh, ugh, oh God I'm, I'm, oh!" Monty suddenly cried out and shook in orgasm.

Becky briskly rubbed her own pussy to orgasm. Becky twisted and pushed and pulled on the vibrator while Monty grunted and shook.

When Monty slumped down, Becky slowly reduced the speed, the intensity of the vibrator. When it clicked off, Becky slowly pulled it from Monty's ass.

"Oh. My. God," Monty whispered, voice shaking.

"See why I like it? Up the butt?" Becky asked.

"Uh huh," Monty weakly agreed.

The two girls kissed and cuddled for a few minutes more. Then Monty reluctantly climbed out of Becky's bed and dressed again. Becky saw no reason to dress; she wasn't planning on going out of the house. Nude, she followed Monty to the front door. The two girls kissed, then Becky stood behind the door as Monty left Becky's home.

Returning to the bedroom, Becky clambered onto the bed again. She rubbed her pussy to another orgasm, then dug out her cell phone and hit the number for Todd.

"Hey," Todd happily answered his phone.

"Don't you 'Hey' me, Mr. Moore," Becky tried to sound angry. "Monty just left here looking for you. Now, tell me, why would MY girlfriend be looking for you?"

"What?" Todd laughed. "Oh, hey, nuh uh, I'm innocent here."

"Uh huh; I bet. Bought a brisket other day; what you doing Wednesday?" Becky asked.

"Hoping I'll be with you," Todd admitted.

Monty answered when Becky called and screamed indignantly. Wednesdays, they had to go to their church; no, Aunt Margaret wouldn't dream of letting Monty skip even just one Wednesday.

"Then I guess you'll just have to wait until Friday," Becky said, then laughed when Monty declared her anger with Becky.

On Wednesday, after gorging themselves on the succulent brisket, Becky pulled Todd into her bedroom. When they were both nude, Becky showed Todd her vibrator. Then she showed him how she masturbated when she was thinking about him.

"Tet it all wet from my pussy," Becky husked, then knelt down, facing the foot of the bed.

She pulled the vibrator from her pussy, then ran it along the furrow of her buttocks. Todd groaned as Becky slowly pushed the buzzing toy into her willing anus.

"And fuck my tight ass; oh! God! Oh, I wish my boyfriend was here. He'd push his huge cock up my ass, fuck my ass so hard," Becky encouraged.

Todd got the hint and greased his cock; the lubricant was sitting on the bedside table. He pulled the buzzing toy from Becky's rectum. They both groaned as he wormed his cock into her squirming hole.

They showered together; anal sex can sometimes be a little messy. Then Becky drove Todd back to campus. When she returned, Becky decided to watch a movie; Parasols Magazine had a special for new subscribers. Anyone that signed up for a new subscription was given a ninety day Silver Membership to Falgout Film Studios.

"Oh! I don't think this is like Lifetime," Becky said aloud as she read the film titles available to Silver members.

Her phone buzzed and Becky put 'Dallas Sanantonio's Anal Adventures in Wonderland' on pause. She smiled; it was Monty's phone number.

"I hate you," Monty said to Becky when Becky answered her cell phone.

"You do? Why?" Becky laughed.

"I saw you leave with Todd," Monty accused.

"Uh huh," Becky said. "But he did ask where you was."

"He did?" Monty squealed.

Monty told Becky of the boring church service she'd had to endure. She also told Becky about Candy's repeated attempts of reconciliation.

"I mean, it's just because no one else will talk to her and she's like punished forever," Monty confided. "Todd going be there Saturday?"

"Don't you worry about Todd; yeah, told him bring his dirty clothes," Becky agreed. "Probably make a whole weekend out of it."

On Thursday, a custodian at Cabrini High School was diagnosed with the Corona Virus. On Friday, a teacher at Northside High School, as well as three instructors at the University of Louisiana at DeGarde were diagnosed with the Corona Virus.

"What in God's name am I going do?" Aunt Margaret asked when Baylor Lake High School informed her that they were suspending in-person school attendance. "We don't have a computer."

"Becky does," Monty suggested, even pointing toward Becky's house.

Todd wisely stayed out of sight while Margaret and Monty and Becky went into the bedroom that Becky had set up as an office. Aunt Margaret approved of the set-up, agreed that Monty could come over during the week to do her on-line schooling. The harried woman then offered to pay Becky twenty five dollars a week, for the Internet service that Monty would be using.

"Absolutely not, Ms. Gardner," Becky said, pushing her glasses up her button nose. "We are neighbors. Neighbors don't charge neighbors for things like that."

"Call me Margaret, Neighbor," Aunt Margaret smiled wearily.

"Call me Becky," Becky said, holding out her hand.

"I'm sure this stupid virus will run its course soon enough," Margaret said, as she and Becky shook hands.

Becky agreed with Margaret Gardner's prediction, but still drove out to Sam's Club in Elgee, Louisiana. She managed to grab two jumbo packs of toilet paper and some water. On a whim, she bought a collection of assorted scented hand sanitizers, then drove home.

"University's going to on-line," Todd announced when Becky walked into the house.

Becky checked her phone and saw a message from the University. A check of her email showed another message, confirming Todd's announcement.

"Then, it's a good thing you already here, huh?" Becky said, kissing him.

"And got my clothes," Todd agreed.

"Hi Todd," Monty said when she entered through Becky's still open garage.

"Hey," Todd smiled.

"'Hi Todd'? 'Hi Todd'? No 'hi Becky' huh?" Becky shrilled, even swatting Monty on her nicely rounded butt.

"What. Ever," Monty laughed. "Hi Becky. Saw you what? Not even ten minutes ago, Becky, but okay Becky, hi Becky."

"Keep it up; I won't share my boyfriend with you," Becky threatened.

"Oh! Hi Becky! It's so great to see you Becky!" Monty acted terrified that Becky would make good on her threat.

"Oh, shut up, goof ball," Becky laughed, prying Monty's arms away from her.

The next week the three students established a routine. Becky would wake, do her morning yoga, then wake Todd. After they made love, Becky would start breakfast. Even though she knew Margaret Gardner could not see her through the tinted window of her kitchen, Becky would wave as the woman left for another day of work at Kendricks' Engineering. Moments later, Monty would walk across the street, back pack slung over her shoulder.

The three would sit and eat breakfast, then return to the bedroom. From watching the Dallas Sanantonio films, Becky had learned what a 'daisy chain' was and the three usually started off their morning in a chain, Monty sucking at Becky's pussy, Becky sucking Todd's hard cock, and Todd licking and sucking at Monty's pussy.

After their pleasure, they would go to the office and do their assigned work. An hour or two into their work, they would stop so that they could eat lunch, then return to the bedroom.

Shortly after Easter, Monty's baby bump began to show. Aunt Margaret was furious with her niece. Burton denied any part of it until someone reminded him that a DNA test would reveal whether or not he was the father.

Because of the pandemic, Backyard Barbeque had limited seating. Burton, his mother, his sister Louise, Aunt Margaret and Montana went to the diner to eat and discuss their future plans.

While the quintet ate at the old restaurant, Becky and Todd sat in the living room, eating fried chicken and watching Dallas Sanantonio starring in a lesbian movie. Becky's phone chimed and she saw that it was Monty's number, so she answered.

"He wants us, they all want us get married," Monty whispered to Becky.

"And what you want?" Becky asked, muting the television.

"You going hate me," Monty said after a long hesitation.

"No, Monty, I won't," Becky said, already having a good idea of what Monty was going to say.

"I, I'm in, I want marry Todd," Monty confessed.

"I know that," Becky admitted.

Becky would have to be blind to miss the adoring looks the beautiful girl kept shooting at Todd. She would have to be blind not to notice Monty's constant flirting, Monty's constant touches to Todd.

Becky also noticed Monty's hesitation, her reluctance to make love when it was just the two of them. When Todd was in the room, Monty was always willing to pleasure Becky, have Becky pleasure her. But that was when Todd was in the room, when Todd was participating.

Becky also sensed that Todd was pulling away from her. In the morning, Todd seemed almost reluctant to make love with Becky. In the evening, after Monty went home, went across the street to her Aunt Margaret's home, Todd seemed to pull inside of himself. He never initiated the touches, the kisses with Becky.

"Here. Talk to your girlfriend," Becky now said, pushing her cell phone into Todd's hand.

"Funny. Movie's the same, with the sound on or off," Becky said aloud as Todd started talking to Monty.

"And how's she get that hat stay on like that?" Becky asked herself as she turned the volume back on when Todd put Becky's cell phone onto the coffee table.

Dallas Sanantonio wore a cowboy hat and cowboy boots at all times. Most of her scenes started off with the curvy brunette dressed in western style shirt, usually tied under her large breasts, Daisy Duke cutoff denim shorts slung low on her hips. But Dallas never removed her hat or her boots. Becky noticed the actress had three Stetsons, a charcoal gray one that matched her beautiful grayish blue eyes, a chocolate brown hat that emphasized her long brown hair and large light brown areolae, and a black hat that looked good with her pale complexion. The hat bands of these three hats changed, though, from scene to scene, from movie to movie. The bands changed to match whatever pair of cowboy boots Dallas Sanantonio was wearing.

"Love the red ones the best; wonder if...." Becky said as Todd quietly closed the front door behind himself.

Becky used her cell phone to look at Cal's Western Wear's on-line store. The Flowers, Louisiana store had an expansive selection of Stetson style hats, a good selection of interchangeable bands, matching belts with interchangeable buckles, and four different styles of red leather cowboy boots. Becky loved the look of the stiletto heeled boots, as well as the pointed toe boots with the riding heels.

"Limited in-person, call ahead..." Becky mused, one eye watching as Dallas pleasured another woman, hat and boots firmly on head and feet.

"Cal's Western Wear, Douglas speaking," a man answered after the third ring.

"Uh, yes, how late are y'all open?" Becky asked.

"Hmm, another forty five minutes," Douglas Gueydan affirmed.

"And, site says limited person; do I need make an appointment?" Becky asked, turning off the television.

"Empty right now; come on in," Douglas said.

Becky hurried, making sure her doors were locked, then backed her truck out of the garage. She didn't even look over at Monty's house, look to see if she could see Todd or Monty.

Becky made it to the store twelve minutes before they were to close. Douglas assured her that he was in no hurry. He did not tell her that he'd spent the last three hours twiddling his thumbs, there'd been no customers.

Becky found a cream colored Stetson style hat that looked good with her complexion and her brown hair. She pulled up the two boot styles she'd liked on her phone.

"Okay, the riding boot? Got that in red, white, and black. Oh. And brown. But that dress boot? Only got brown or black left," Douglas said. "You're about what? Seven, seven and a half?"

"Wow, that's pretty good," Becky said. "Seven most of the time; seven and half if it's cut small."

While Douglas went to get the boots, Becky looked at the boot cut jeans, the snap button blouses.

"What's the red tag mean?" Becky asked as Douglas hustled back, four boot boxes in hand.

"Seventy percent off. Blue tag's fifty percent off," Douglas said, pulling up a stool.

"The hat, oh! Got a blue tag!" Becky said, delighted.

The dress boot had a blue sticker, and the riding boots had a red sticker. Becky tried on the red riding boot first.

"Heel's going slip a bit; you wouldn't be able get them on if it didn't," Douglas informed Becky.

"I know you need close up," Becky said as she took a few steps in the boots.

"Ma'am, just take your time," Douglas assured her. "I'm in no hurry to get home to some Ramen noodles and Hormel's Chili, okay?"

"Eww!" Becky said, deciding she'd get the red boots, if they had a matching hat band and belt.

"Cook the noodles, then pour the chili on top," Douglas smiled. "Hot, fast, cheap, and filling."

"And eww. Don't forget eww," Becky smiled. "Let me see the other boots."

The riding boot added nearly four inches to Becky's stature. The dress boot added five inches and the black leather gleamed. So Becky indicated she would get both pair of boots.

"I also brought out a red in the round tow," Douglas showed Becky, but she shook her head.

Becky also grabbed two pair of button fly boot cut jeans; they actually had two pair that fit her short stature. There was a pair of Daisy Duke Style low-rider jeans shorts with leather patch pockets in her size; Becky knew she'd never wear them in public, but they had a red tag.

"And the belts, the buckles..." Douglas rang up the items, mentally calculating his commission for the sale.

1...456789