All Comments on 'Writing Research'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think you meant Kegels. Kugels is a Jewish casserole. If she was doing those every day, she probably wouldn't have been as popular at the orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank You! Read all 8 of your stories and enjoyed them all very much. Keep writing. You are a very good story teller.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

5 stars, as usual. I am finding it hard to come up with the words to properly praise you for your writing. I have read from top to bottom of the Literotica "menu" of your stories. Liked them all. Not going to pick one over the other(s). Each has its' own "fun and games". Please, just keep writing.

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

I have read most of your stories. I must admit this one was one of the best. You bring life to your characters which has the reader more immersed in your story.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 2 years ago

great story! Good detail and wonderful pacing. Thank you!

ag2507ag2507over 1 year ago

At last a story that authentically describes the reality of a sex/swinging club. Some details a bit awry but the focus being on the story it didn't detract. But by calling it an orgy club you offered some distinction. The best places actually include breakfast about 4am and there is usually a disco - allows for a bit of fun foreplay.

I will add for those tempted toward a swinging/open lifestyle that this is NOT a cure for a waning marriage: it will kill a bad relationship but does wonders for a good one and only works if both parties are open and honest with each other .

geek37geek3712 months ago

Excellent story, quite arousing. One of the best ones I’ve read lately.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Great story. You spent time leading up to swapping at the club and that made the story better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...