Writing Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just so you know," she said very softly so Laurie couldn't hear, "I've been wanting to do this for a very, very long time."

Before I could even answer, she took me in for a deep kiss; her tongue exploring mine. It was easily one of the more passionate I'd ever experienced. She broke the kiss and started kissing her way down my body. She sucked and licked on my nipples and even stuck her tongue in my belly button. This was going to be an evening of firsts I figured and that was just yet another one.

She was soon kissing all around my dick, nibbling at my thighs and using her tongue on anything she could find. Her mouth found one of my testicles and she took it immediately into her mouth. She immediately started humming as it was bouncing on her tongue. As if my dick really needed to be harder. She moved on to the other one, and then she really surprised me by taking both my balls into her mouth at the same time.

I'd never experienced anything like this before. She seemed to relish it and had a huge smile on her as she finally released them. She then moved up to my cock. She licked all around the sides of it, like she was trying to get the drippings off of an Ice Cream Cone. She eventually got to the head and stuck her tongue as deep into my pee hole as humanly possible.

The whole time she was caressing and lubricating my cock. It was almost as if she was trying to take ownership of it. Her eyes glaring at me and her dedication to my dick made it seem like she wanted to let me know that this was hers. I certainly wasn't in any position to object. Her eyes were the most telling part. They were always on me, being sure that no matter what she was doing in regard to the blowjob I was receiving; that her focus was solely on me.

I saw some movement to the side and could see Laurie playing with herself. She was enthralled by the show. Normally, the idea of someone watching me get a blowjob would've made me extraordinarily self-conscious, but my dick stayed hard and true somehow. Alicia was giving me the best and sloppiest blowjob I'd ever had, and I was in heaven.

It was around then that my Catholic guilt kicked in and I subtly indicated to her that I'd like her to come up to me. She moved up my body so I could talk to her.

"Shouldn't I be polite and reciprocate?" I said somewhat slyly. She smiled wide and promptly shifted to put her pussy directly in front of my face. I inhaled deeply and could immediately recognize the scent of desire emanating from her. She sunk down next to my mouth and I began my oral assault. She continued her work on my cock as we settled into a comfortable 69. I flicked her clit with my tongue as she started to deep throat and face fuck my dick.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Laurie groping herself and shoving a few fingers in her pussy. Apparently, we made for quite a show. My tongue was diving in and out of Alicia, lapping up all the juices that were flowing out. Alicia then started cradling my balls before taking both in her mouth at once, all the while her hand was still stroking my dick. I could feel her tongue swirling around them and the added effect of her starting to hum.

I then decided to get a bit bolder and started rimming around her asshole. I had only done it a few times in the past to mostly mixed reviews from my partners, but Alicia immediately started moaning and pushing herself further onto my tongue. She released my balls from her mouth and moved back to my dick, trying with all her might to make it as wet and slick as possible. Once she was satisfied with the job she'd done, she sat up and looked at me.

"Ready?" she asked as if my hard dick wasn't enough of an indicator. I slowly nodded my assent. She swung her leg around and straddled me, allowing me a full view of her body. She kept her hands on my dick as she raised herself up and put herself right over it.

While most women might've gingerly taken their time to sample a new lover, clearly Alicia was not one of those people. She impaled herself all at once onto my dick, slamming down onto my pelvis. She sat there and got used to the feel of it. I was also getting used to her. For a woman who belongs to a sex club, her pussy was quite tight. Alicia leaned in toward me, her breasts flattening against my chest as she whispered in my ear.

"Definitely worth the wait..."

"Likewise," was the only answer I could come up with. She smiled and sat back up and started rocking slowly on me. I could tell that for all the haste to get my dick in her, she intended to take it slow now. Using my chest for leverage, she began to slowly slide up and down my dick seeming to love the sensations she was getting. I know for my part, that I wasn't complaining. Laurie was enjoying the scene still, going faster and faster on herself.

I grabbed for Alicia's DDD's and began massaging them as she rode me, her eraser tip nipples brushing against my palms. Her moans indicated to me that she really liked it and I certainly enjoyed my handfuls of her magnificent orbs. Her riding became more acute as her heavy breasts started moving faster in my hands. She soon leaned down and offered each one to me to sample. I took one in my mouth and flicked my tongue around the nipple.

"Fuck yes, that feels so good!" was what I heard from Alicia. She eventually took over and had me all but motorboat them. I thought for a second, I might suffocate! My hands grabbed her large, firm ass as she continued riding my cock like an expert.

"Mmmm," she said low enough so only I would hear her, "give it a good spank."

At this point, I really shouldn't've been surprised by any of her requests, but I delivered a couple of good smacks to her and she really started riding.

"Oh yeah!! That's it! Just like that!" as she started riding me harder. Soon I could feel her pussy tighten and clamp down on my cock. "OH FUCK!!" she screamed out as an orgasm wracked her body and was heard throughout the room. Laurie was plunging her fingers in and out of herself even faster at all of Alicia's sounds. Alicia invited Laurie down to kiss her deeply as she continued riding me. Once she broke the kiss, Alicia whispered something into Laurie's ear. Laurie just smiled and nodded and suddenly she was squatting over my face.

While normally I would've like to have been asked first, she seemed very wet and I didn't want to seem impolite. She soon had her pussy right over my mouth. I started licking and she immediately started moaning. Just like that, I was having my first threesome.

Alicia and Laurie were making out on top of me and groping each other as I continued to try and please both women. Apparently, I wasn't doing too bad as Alicia was soon howling in orgasm.

"FUCK! GOD! YES!!!!!" as I could feel her grip my cock and start pulsing. From what I could tell, Laurie was assisting by sucking and biting Alicia's inviting nipples.

"That looked good!" Laurie said to no one in particular, "think I could have a try?"

Again without asking me, Laurie slid off my face and Alicia off my cock. Laurie positioned herself reverse cowgirl on me and started riding away.

"Ooh," she said on the first downstroke, "he does feel good, doesn't he?"

"Fuck yeah!" Alicia said as her face came close up to mine. She started kissing me and sucking on my tongue, clearly trying to inject some intimacy into what was going on. I certainly didn't mind as she was an amazing kisser.

"Does she feel better than me?" she whispered into my ear so Laurie couldn't hear. I shook my head no and she smiled. "Good answer."

Laurie was now bopping pretty hard on me as her noises became more noticeable.

"Smack her ass," Alicia suggested. I turned and looked at her incredulously. "Trust me," she said with a smile. After a few seconds, I delivered a medium smack to Laurie's tight ass.

"Mmmmm," Laurie said with appreciation, "that's it. Smack that ass, baby!" I gave her a few more smacks that only made her ride me harder. Alicia was doing a mix of both making out with me and paying attention to her ride.

"Watch this," she said quietly to me and she started putting spit on her on one of her fingers, trying to make sure it was slippery. She then pushed Laurie forward slightly and started wiggling her finger inside her ass.

"OH FUCK!" she said at the new intrusion, "that's what I like!" Alicia was gently finger fucking Laurie's asshole while Laurie still continued to ride me. I could even feel Alicia's finger from inside Laurie's hole.

Alicia kept making out with me and then she started rocking in a bucking fashion. I looked behind her to see that someone had started taking her from behind. Not really any passion or emotion behind it, more just an empty hole that could be plugged. Under normal circumstances, I would've thought my jealousy or possessive instincts would kick in. But to my surprise, I really felt ambivalent about it. It certainly did nothing to stop the ardor or passion with which she was making out with me.

A few seconds later, Laurie erupted in orgasm. She got herself off my cock and seemed to let out a stream of girl cum out toward the room. She then got back on and kept riding; her pulses still being felt by me.

I'd like to think I have a good amount of control over my releases, but I was at my limit. I tried to talk, but Alicia still had her tongue down my throat. Apparently, what I was trying to indicate was cogent enough for her to understand.

"Laurie, get off!" she instructed. "I wanna taste his cum!"

Laurie hopped off and she started sucking me while Alicia was using her hand. The combination of the two was enough to send jets of my seed flying into the air. Alicia moved off the guy's dick to better lick off the cum from my body and my dick with Laurie assisting in the clean-up effort. It was an amazing feeling that made my dick continue to pulse in pleasure.

"He tastes great, doesn't he?" Laurie opined.

"Yes, indeed," Alicia said in her sultry tone as she finished up. She grabbed a water that was nearby and took some swigs to clear her mouth, offering me some after. I needed the hydration and took some serious gulps. I also noticed that the guy that had been fucking her had gone off in search of another willing participant. Alicia then gave me another kiss.

"Thanks for the ride!" Laurie said kissing the head of my cock as she walked away. Alicia just played with my chest hair as I began to sit up.

"So what did you think of your first orgy experience?"

"I may need a couple of days on that one," I admitted. I was making mental notes left and right to adapt for the book but wasn't quite sure of my own feelings yet. I certainly enjoyed the sexual act, but really wasn't sure about how this was all affecting me yet. Alicia saw me inside my own head and decided to get me out of it.

"Come on," she said indicating that I should get back up. "Let's towel you off, get another drink, and get you recharged," she said after again giving me a kiss. "You still have a long night ahead of you..."

She led me through the group of sucking and fucking individuals and back over to the bar. There were a few people in the area, spread out. Some were making out, some were just relaxing, some were gently playing with each other, and others were just enjoying the view from the other rooms. Alicia ordered drinks for the both of us and smiled as I tried to relax. She pushed herself against me, placed an arm around my waist, and smiled up at me.

"How are you doing so far?" she said with both humor and a bit of real concern. I took a deep breath while looking around at the amount of nudity and coupling all around me.

"Maybe I should be asking you that," I replied candidly. She put another arm around me.

"I think you're doing pretty well, especially for a love," she opined. "Loves sometimes only stay to themselves the first time, or just watch for a while to get comfortable. You jumped right in and got a foursome in quickly."

"Foursome?" I said raising an eyebrow. She nodded at me.

"Remember the guy plowing me?" she said teasingly. I nodded understanding her math and was gonna drop it. She apparently didn't have the same idea. "Can I ask how you felt seeing another guy fuck me?"

"Well, it was definitely strange at first," I admitted, "but in the end, it just seemed like you were an empty hole that he wanted to fill."

She kinda shrugged her shoulders at that. "It is a bit like that sometimes," she admitted. "You do need to make sure you have permission before you do something like that thought. You probably didn't see, but he tapped me on the shoulder and gestured basically that he wanted to fuck me. I gave him my consent and then he drilled in. You can get thrown out real quick if you do something that someone else doesn't want."

"Good tip," I said sucking on my drink.

"Ehh, he was ok," she said talking about her unknown lover, then she squeezed me a bit harder, "but you were great!"

"Thanks," I said almost dismissively.

"No really," she said emphasizing her comment. "I'd seen the outline of your cock before in some of your tighter pants," she admitted. "You most definitely did not disappoint."

"Thanks, coach," I said to add some levity to the situation. She laughed and slyly played with my dick.

"I'm more than happy to help with your training sessions," Alicia said still circling around and touching my dick. I let my hand drift down to her meaty ass. She took a hand and placed it on top of mine that was resting there. "That's the spirit!"

"So how long does all this last?" clearly talking about the party in general.

"Typically till the morning," Alicia answered. "Obviously, not everyone stays the whole time and some leave early, but it normally peters out around morning. Sometimes those that are left to the end all go to breakfast together or something."

"Just another group from an all-nighter, huh?" I quipped.

"Exactly," she said with a smile. "Come on," she said turning from the bar. "Let's go into one of the rooms and just enjoy the view for a bit. You'd be surprised how quickly it helps get you recharged."

She led me into yet another room which seemed similar to the other one we were in earlier. There seemed to be more couples in various couplings in this one as well as some on benches around the place just watching or kissing or subtly playing. Alicia led us to one of the benches. I sat down and Alicia decided that she wanted to sit on my lap like I was Santa Claus. I didn't really mind as she threw her arms around my neck and looked with me out into the crowd.

There were all sorts of things going on and it was impossible to really focus on any one thing. If a person here had ADHD, they would lose their minds. On one mat, there were two couples that all seemed to be enjoying each other's touch as their genitals were exploring each other. Even the men seemed to be roaming their hands over each other's bodies. Another set of couples had two men double penetrating a woman with her eating out another woman. I also saw 2 gay couples in a daisy chain on one mat where each guy had a dick down their throat, and some had fingers probing assholes.

"Weird to see for the first time, huh?" Alicia said prodding me.

"A bit, but it's not the turn off I thought it would be." Alicia smiled at me as I shared it.

"This place does that," she explained. "You get desensitized a bit and you discover things about yourself and your sexuality. I'd never been with a woman before the club and now I drown myself in cunt!"

"Oh," I said with some surprise, "I guess you're bi then."

"Yeah, most of the girls here are to some degree. I have to admit, I really do love playing with girls. But..." she said wrapping her arms around me tighter, "there is just something about a man..."

She leaned in and gave me a kiss. Deep and full of passion.

"Oh, Jim," she said softly as we continued making out. Our hands and tongues exploring our bodies as we ceased to have anything to do with the rest of the room. Until we were spotted.

"Hey, guys!" is what got our attention. It was the celebrity couple we'd talked to earlier. Except now, they were totally naked. I looked at the wife and was almost drooling. I still won't tell you who it was, but it was someone who didn't do nude scenes and it was a dream come true to see.

"Hey!" Alicia said in greeting, but not getting up from my lap.

"Jim, you having fun yet?" the wife asked.

"So far," I said mutely.

"Me and Laurie already broke him in," Alicia said, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"That's great!" the husband said, "Laurie's fun!"

"We wanted to see if you two were up for a little more fun," the wife asked. "It's not every day I encounter my favorite author. No offense, Al."

I looked at Alicia who nodded in agreement and got off my lap. The wife took us both by the hand and led us to a mat in a slightly more secluded corner of the place. The husband lightly pushed Alicia onto the mat to start working on her pussy. The wife got on her knees and started kissing my cock.

"We like to please," she said speaking about herself and her husband. She soon had my mushroom head in her mouth, and I could feel her tongue playing with my pee hole. She knew how to please and tease all at the same time, while seeming to keep perfect suction on me at all times.

I could hear Alicia moaning from the husband's attentions as he seemed to be damn near drowning in her cunt. Alicia's eyes however weren't on the husband, however. They were squarely on me, even as she erupted in orgasm all over the husband's face. As soon as the haze of the orgasm passed, the husband put his cock against her hole and pushed in. He was a bit longer than me, but thinner. She seemed to enjoy it though.

The wife then finished her blowjob and I started moving to perform a similar service for her. She stopped me.

"I actually don't like oral that much," the wife informed me, "just fuck me."

She laid down next to Alicia and opened her legs wide. Her shaved pussy was glistening, proving she really didn't need anything extra to get revved up. I lined up and sunk my cock into a famous actress. Her eyes seemed to come open a bit more once I was bottomed out. I saw the rhythm that the husband was doing on Alicia and I decided to match it on the wife.

"Oooh, that's good," the wife said approvingly, "he knows how to fuck, baby!"

"Sweet!" the husband reacted holding his hand up for a high five. I gave it to him, albeit awkwardly. "Al's pussy is as great as usual."

A few minutes later, the wife was howling in orgasm and squirted all over my cock. She shot me right out and left my cock dripping.

"Hey," Alicia said now being taken doggie style by the husband, "let me have a taste." I moved over to her and suddenly the husband and I were performing an Eiffel Tower on Alicia. I could feel his thrusts as Alicia seemed to get me deeper and deeper in her throat. She soon came from the combined attention of us both. The wife had been playing with herself, watching the three of us.

"That was so fuckin' hot, guys!" she said approvingly. "Babe, I'm kinda in a DP mood. Lay down, huh?" The husband smiled and immediately laid flat on the mat. She got on top of him and sunk her pussy down on his cock, riding him slowly. I began to move toward her front, when Alicia stopped me.

"She wants it in the ass," she said as she lathered up my cock with lube. Alicia then rimmed the wife's asshole, which made her moan.

"Al, your tongue always feels so good!" the wife said loving the feeling of Alicia's tongue.

"Come on, Jim!" the husband said encouragingly while spreading open his wife's ass cheeks. I stepped up and slowly eased myself into her ass, making sure to go slow and gently. She groaned as she felt me invade her backdoor.

"Mmmmm!" she said briefly breaking the kiss she was sharing with her husband. "That feels awesome, keep going!"