Writing Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started slowly thrusting until I was fully in. I could feel the husband's cock in her pussy and after a minute or two, we worked out a rhythm where if one was withdrawing, the other was entering. The wife moaning and cursing constantly as apparently, she loved being double impaled. Alicia moved over to her front and sat on the husband's face while kissing the wife and fondle her tits.

It wasn't long before the wife shuddered in orgasm with her pussy and ass clamping down on both cocks.

"FUCK YES!!!!" as I could feel the girl cum hit mine and her husband's leg. He just kept going so I did as well, keeping my hands on her perfectly, formed ass while I fucked. Alicia came again on the husband's face and you could tell by his panting that he was close. I really wasn't far behind him and the wife could tell.

"Cum in my holes, boys!" she was ordering both of us. "Make me a cum bucket!"

"Jim," the husband said, "count of three." He wanted synchronization. "One, oh fuck! Two... THREE!!"

Somehow, I exploded right on cue, emptying my balls into her bowels. I could feel the husband coming too, the vibrations in both holes reverberating against each other sending her into another orgasm.

"FUCK!!!" was all she could say as our orgasms all seemed to ring out together. I eased myself out of the wife and Alicia started sucking my cock quickly. Apparently, she had no problem with ass to mouth as my cock was soon glistening and clean. The wife and husband were still on the mat making out from their experience as they then turned and looked at us.

"That was great, you guys!" the husband said looking at us.

"Fuck yeah!" the wife concurred, "Jim, you're really good!"

"Isn't he though?" Alicia said rubbing my chest a bit and kissing my cheek. They insisted on exchanging contact information with me, apparently already having Alicia's as they said they were gonna cool down.

"That's a big deal," Alicia said looking at me. "They never associate with anyone outside of here, with really only me as an exception. They must really like you."

"I guess you're kind of a big deal," I said slyly. Alicia smiled.

"Not like you," she said seductively, playing with my dick.

We headed back over to the bar for another drink. I grabbed one of the waters that was around to get some hydration going. We ordered and sipped our drinks, with Alicia looking at me intently.

"Lots of people looking at us and talking," Alicia observed. "Seems word is getting out about you." She leaned in closer and rubbed my chest.

"What word?"

"That you're a good fuck," Alicia said softly as she kissed my cheek. "I knew you would be."

"How's that?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Intuition," she said assuredly. "And maybe a little wishful thinking," she added with a wink. Before I could ask any further, Arthur and the woman he was with earlier came up to us.

"Well, Al," he said warmly, "how's Jim here fairing so far?"

"Doing great!" she said enthusiastically.

"Good!" Arthur said in a friendly manner. "Oh, Jim, I don't think I properly introduced you to my wife Gloria earlier," indicating toward the woman I had seen in the gangbang earlier.

"Nice to meet you," I said shaking her hand, she moved up and kissed my cheek.

"You as well," she said, "I would've said hi earlier, but I was a little busy as I'm sure you noticed."

"Gloria, who wouldn't notice?" Alicia said teasingly with Gloria smiling.

"It was a good one too," Arthur said proudly, "she must've had 6 cocks in action at one point." Gloria just shrugged and smiled.

"Nice Gloria!" Alicia said glowingly.

"Yeah, my personal best is still 12," she admitted. "Double vag and double anal, but I was so sore after. I don't think we fucked for a week after that."

My cock was stirring again just listening to this.

"Yeah, you really need to stretch and prepare for something like that," Arthur mentioned.

"Has Jim gotten in on a gangbang yet?" Gloria asked Alicia and clearly not me.

"Not yet," she admitted. "Threesomes and foursomes and a couple swap so far."

"Not bad for a love!" Arthur said admiringly. "A lot of guys are too overwhelmed to do anything but watch and be with their partners at their first party."

"Indeed," Gloria affirmed. "Not to worry, the night is still young..." she said looking at me with desire. She then turned to Alicia.

"Al, wanna 69 for a bit and get the boys ready for another round?"

"Ooh, that sounds good!" Alicia answered as Gloria took her by the hand into one of the rooms.

"Come on, Jim," Arthur said to me, "this should be a good show."

I followed Arthur into the room where there was still a flurry of sucking and fucking all around. Arthur quickly found where Alicia and Gloria and wound up and walked over to them. By the time we got there, Alicia was laying on her back, munching on Gloria's pussy while Gloria was going to town on Alicia while on top of her. For an older woman, Gloria's body was still amazingly fit, probably a byproduct of all the 'working out' she did.

"Nice, ladies!" Arthur said approvingly while slowly stroking his cock. "Aren't they a lovely sight?"

"Very," was all I could get out watching the show in front of me. Alicia was chewing on Gloria's clit while Gloria had a finger up Alicia's ass. I was tempted to start stroking myself but refrained since it seemed a little urbane. I looked over at Arthur briefly and his hand was wrapped around his short, thick dick, pumping away at the action. Arthur looked over at me.

"Gotta get ready for them, Jim," he said, encouraging me to follow suit. I slowly made my way down and lightly touched myself.

Gloria and Alicia seemed oblivious to our actions as they were all consumed in themselves. Alicia had 3 fingers inside Gloria while Gloria had 2 fingers in Alicia's pussy and another 2 in her ass. They were clearly enthralled with each other.

"FUCK!!!!" as Gloria gave way to Alicia's intentions and came on her fingers. Alicia wasn't far behind.

"Shit! Shit! SHIT!!!!" as the double penetration was too much as she started bucking hard against Gloria's fingers in orgasm. They broke from each other and smiled at their individual achievements. Gloria then noticed us.

"Ready for us, boys?" she asked seductively. Alicia just pointed at me and crooked her finger toward me. Arthur and I both moved to our respective partners.

Alicia started blowing me fast and hard, seeming to want to taste every inch of my cock. Arthur and Gloria took no such time as he quickly sunk into his wife, missionary style. They were soon entwined in each other's arms, almost like they were first time lovers, exploring each other. Alicia kept up the attention on my dick, while also fingering her pussy.

A few minutes of hearing Arthur & Gloria moaning, and Alicia's expert attentions and I was fully ready. Alicia sunk down and splayed her legs out. I moved to enter her while kneeling, but Alicia pulled me on top of her. She kissed me deeply while her hand found my cock and guided it inside her.

It was clear to me immediately that unlike before with Alicia, this was not fucking. This was pure love making. We seemed to melt into each other as I gently thrusted into her, Alicia trying to moan as our tongues battled each other. It was intimate and beautiful, and I could tell quickly that Alicia was really enjoying this. Her and Gloria both seemed to cum at the same time. While Gloria was loud, Alicia was gentle. Gentle, but reactive enough to let me know that she had cum.

"You two look beautiful," Gloria observed coming off of her orgasm high.

"Indeed," Arthur said. "Shall we switch?"

I looked at Alicia who gently nodded. I pulled out of her and Gloria immediately had my cock in her mouth, seeming to want to savor the juices left on it from Alicia. Arthur was getting a similar treatment from Alicia, her quickly deep throating his cock and gagging herself.

Gloria turned around and bent over with Alicia doing the same facing Gloria. Arthur jabbed his cock into Alicia's pussy, and I followed suit with Gloria. I was amazed at how tight the older woman was. She must've done kugels every day. The women kissed each other as us men plowed into them.

"How's he feel, honey?" Arthur asked.

"Oooh!" she said as I apparently hit a good spot, "really good! How are you doing over there?"

"Alicia is amazing as always," he said gleefully. Alicia just winked at me and blew a kiss.

We continued like this for about 10 minutes, the girls playing and exploring each other while we men kept plowing into them. Arthur had hold of Alicia's hips and was really hammering away. I was more gentle at first, but started to pick up the pace as Gloria's moans increased.

"Fuck! Fuck! Keep fucking me just like that!" she said as I could feel her tighten. I speed up and 20 seconds later, she gushed all over my cock.

"SHIT! Oh, fuck that was amazing!" she said as she slid forward.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" Arthur declared.

"Cum in my mouth, babe," Gloria insisted, "I wanna taste it." Arthur removed himself from Alicia and shoved his cock into Gloria's waiting mouth. 5 seconds later, he grunted, and Gloria's cheeks convulsed to keep all of his cum in her mouth.

"Mmmm," she remarked, "you always taste so good."

"Only the best for you!" Arthur declared.

I was so busy watching them that I didn't notice that Alicia had joined me at my side.

"He didn't get me off," she whispered. Then she held up a bottle of lube. "Wanna?"

I was stupefied and she took that as a yes. She greased up my cock as much as she felt it needed and did the same to her asshole. She then laid down and arched up enough that her ass was able to be penetrated. I came forward and slowly inched myself into her rectum.

It was tight as hell and she moaned as my head popped into her. I went slowly, trying not to hurry or hurt her, but her comments weren't helping.

"OH GOD! You feel so good in my ass, Jim!"

It was about a minute until I was bottomed out inside her. I rocked slowly at first, wanting her to get used to me, but she was soon begging for more.

"Fuck my ass, Jim! Pound that asshole and make me cum!"

I increased my pace as her moans kept getting louder. I saw off to the side that Arthur and Gloria were just sitting there looking at us, cuddled up with each other and enjoying the show. I also noticed that they weren't alone, as a few people were gathered and watching us.

I had sweat pouring out of me as I assaulted her asshole. It wasn't long before she got what she wanted.

"FUCK!! I'M CUMMING!! YOUR COCK IN MY ASS IS MAKING ME CUM!!"

Her pussy spasmed as she hit her peak, soon coming back down to earth. I kept my pace going and knew I was about done.

"Alicia..." I struggled to say. "I'm..."

"CUM IN MY ASS!" she demanded. "I WANT YOUR CUM IN MY SLUTTY ASS!!"

That did it. I unleashed a more powerful load then I would've thought deep into her asshole which made her spasm yet again. She dazed out for a few moments, before looking around at people applauding us, before seeing me. She smiled, seeing that I was still buried in her. I eased myself out of her ass and Gloria soon was down at her hole, licking up any cum she could.

"Great job, kids!" Arthur said encouragingly.

"Fuckin' hot!" Gloria concurred.

Alicia and I looked at each other and we were now drenched in sweat.

"Let's hit the shower room," she suggested. We waved goodbye to Arthur and Gloria, making our way to the shower room. It was unisex of course with couples washing and fucking all over. She led me to a more private corner of the room and turned the water on.

We washed each other carefully, letting our hands roam all over each other. She made sure to apply soap on places that desperately needed attention. I made sure her breasts, ass, and pussy were all thoroughly cleaned and cleansed. She cleaned my genitals and ass, using her mouth to ensure thoroughness at certain points. Then she wrapped me up in a bear hug from behind, pushing her large breasts against me.

I turned and looked at her and we fell into each other's arms and kissed deeply. I don't know if it was the environment or what, but we just meshed together. It was passionate and slippery. When she pressed into me, I damn near slipped. She giggled me as I got stabilized and we toweled off.

"There's a hot tub room just off of here if you wanna relax for a little while," she suggested. I thought that sounded perfect and she led me to another room.

There were about 8 hot tubs all arranged in the room. Some people were just sitting in them talking with others or themselves and others were fucking hard, letting the water splash everywhere. Alicia found an empty one and stepped in. I hesitated a bit.

"They clean them, Jim," obviously knowing what my concern was. I got in and eased down into the jets, soothing my muscles and allowing me to unwind a bit. Alicia snuggled up next to me and a nude waitress took our order, Alicia ordering champagne for us. It arrived quickly and we toasted and relaxed, letting the water do its magic.

"Still doing ok?" Alicia asked.

"Well, it's certainly an experience," I told her.

"One that you'd repeat?" she asked with a smirk.

"I don't know yet," I replied honestly. "I'll probably need a couple of days to sort through all this."

"Perfectly understandable," she said taking my hand. "I threw a lot at you today and you've handled it amazingly well. Part of me thought you would've run for the hills by now."

"Mind if we join you?" we heard from the side. An African American couple was standing there.

"Please!" Alicia said. Both got into the tub.

They looked similar to us in age, her being slender with an amazingly tight ass. The gentleman had some muscle to him and even not erect, a very large penis.

"I'm Sandra," the woman said in introduction, "and this is my husband, Andre."

"I'm Alicia and this is Jim."

"Oh, the love," Andre said, realizing. "How's your first night going?"

"Ok," I told him. "Just a lot to digest."

"For sure," Sandra said understandingly. "Our first night was wild. We spent half the night watching all the others and really only were with each other. It took a few parties for us to get fully emersed."

"Yeah," Andre said in reminiscing. "The first time Sandra had a woman go down on her, she looked like a scared rabbit. Now it's her favorite thing!"

My research hat decided to come out about now.

"If you don't mind me asking, what made you decide to join?" I asked. The couple looked at each other.

"Well," Sandra started. "We'd been married a few years and were starting to think we were boring. We'd never been that adventurous when it came to sex and it seemed like anything we tried was awkward for us."

"I'd heard about this club from a friend who knew what we were going through and he suggested we try it," Andre continued. "Sandra was really unsure at first."

"Unsure? I was a nervous wreck!" she said giggling. "But after we talked, we decided to try it one night and see what it was like. Once we got used to it and tried to open up, everything changed. It was like our marriage was reborn. We've never communicated better and never been more intimate."

"That's so sweet!" Alicia said.

"Yeah, our love life is so much better," Andre said. "We're not as judgmental or shy with each other's wants or needs and trust each other so much more."

"Sounds really beautiful," I offered.

"Thanks," Sandra said. "I'm sure it's not for everyone, or if we'll do this forever," she said snuggling up to Andre. "But it's been the best thing for our relationship so far." Andre looked deep into Sandra's eyes, both filled with love.

I pondered at the love the two obviously had for each other.

"No jealousy issues?" I asked.

"In the beginning a bit," Andre admitted. "The first time we did a full swap, I was really unsure. I thought this could be the end of us, potentially. But when the guy was fucking her and I was fucking his wife, I looked over at Sandra and saw her looking at me. I felt genuinely happy that she was receiving pleasure."

"Same," Sandra said. "I thought I'd get jealous over it, but really we felt more connected after. We were both having a good time and we were still together. After we the swap, we hugged and felt so close to each other."

I asked them a few more questions and they graciously answered. They seemed unashamed of anything they'd done. They even told us about Sandra's turn in the bukkake room.

"So you guys wanna play a little?" Sandra asked seductively.

"Maybe later," Alicia said quickly. "I think we need to just relax for a little bit. Jim's had a hell of a workout!"

They both laughed pretty hard at that and left to go find another couple.

"They seem pretty happy," I had to admit.

"Yeah," Alicia said wistfully. "This place has probably saved more marriages than counseling. Some just come for a few months to get it out of their system and others get hooked. Takes all kinds."

"I guess," I said, sipping on the champagne.

We stayed there for at least an hour, talking about everything we'd seen, and Alicia even opened up about some of her experiences here solo. A gangbang here, trip to the bukkake room, even the S&M room on occasion.

"I'll try anything once," she said with a shrug.

By the time we got out of the hot tub and toweled off, everyone was seeming to peter out. About half the attendees had already gone home and others were headed to the locker room.

"How about we change and grab some breakfast?" Alicia asked me.]

"Sure, but I'll buy." She kissed my cheek and headed to her locker room. When I got to my locker, Arthur was there too, dressing.

"Well, Jim," he asked. "How was your first night?"

"Certainly educational," I answered. Arthur laughed.

"Think you'll come to the next one?"

"Not sure yet," I told him honestly. "I think I'll need to think it all over."

"Well, I hope you do," he said as he got up to leave. "I think you won't regret it."

I finished dressing and saw Alicia standing there, exactly as she'd been when I first got out the first time, just dressed this time. We settled on a diner not far away and walked over, her holding my hand the whole way. We settled into a booth and ordered some coffee.

"Feeling ok?" she asked looking at me.

"Yeah," I told her rubbing my face, "a bit tired."

"I'd think," she said. "I normally take a good nap after a party."

"I bet," I added as our food arrived.

"I think I'll go home and lay in bed for a good part of the day."

"Sounds like a good idea," I offered, eating a piece of bacon.

"Wanna join me?" she asked. I quickly looked up at her. "I have to be honest, Jim. Your book research wasn't the only reason I wanted to bring you there."

I swallowed hard listening to her.

"I've had a thing for you for a long time," she admitted. "I kinda used this as an excuse to get closer to you."

"You could've just asked me out," I offered.

"Maybe," she shrugged, "but I think this was more fun," she said with a giggle. Then she took my hand and held it in hers on the table. "I really do like you, Jim. I know that an orgy isn't the best place to show that, but I wanted you to know everything about me. I'd really like to try with you."

What could I say? I had the same feelings, and she knew it.

"I think that'd be nice," I said with a smile. Alicia threw down some money and paid, despite me saying I would pay.

"Come with me," she said.

In what seemed like no time, we were in her apartment and she was kissing me while peeling off my clothes. I did the same until she led me into her bedroom completely nude again. I noticed that the bed had flower petals and there was soft music playing. I looked at her dumbfounded.

"Let's just say I had a hunch you'd say yes."

We got on the bed and continued making out, our tongues exploring each other as our hands did the same. My hands eventually found their way to her ass as I gave it a healthy squeeze.