All Comments on 'Writing Sexuality 01'

by SapphicAda

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gripping !!!

with just the right amount of teasing and anticipation, this deserves praise.. You got me hooked every paragraph! And Beth - an embodiment of sophistication, makes her so alluring .. Rosa is one lucky gal! Great writing! Can’t wait for what’s in store x

used2bjustjused2bjustjabout 2 years ago

Ok, that was hot! I liked the slow build up. You could easily do at least 1 more chapter for this story. Like what happens with the wife.

5/5

J

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the simmering build up to what we knew would happen. Not being surprised does not detract one iota, rather contributes to sensually erotic sex. Liked the story bring told from student’s POV, and interesting (to me at least) that Rosa’s name is used but once, if I am not mistaken — just an observation. Not sure if you have more in mind for Beth and Rosa, but the title might suggest more (02, 03…) or simply an introductory writing course — would be fun to see some of the student papers. 5 stars and looking forward to more.

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedabout 2 years ago

Holy hell, that was hot. Perfect buildup leading to a scorching payoff. I'd love to see another chapter. Or Two Or three. This is one helluva debut story, and I hope we hear more from you. Thank you for this

APL32APL32about 2 years ago

Whew 🥵. More soon please!! I love everything about this!

lexdw32lexdw32about 2 years ago

I like stories of submission/coercion. The take charge attitude of Rosa was a plus!

Hachi_SachiHachi_Sachiabout 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing and Beth... Oh wow! I can't wait to read more from you!

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963about 2 years ago

Simply amazing totally 5 stars . I hope this is a series can’t wait to see how it continues

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The best thing i read here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the lesbian posturing at the beginning about predatory male advisers was all for show. Beth was a married PhD adviser, caveats about never having done anything with a student before aside, orchestrated a secret tryst with someone under her direct control. No matter how you dress up a pig it’s still a pig. Beth is a predator and a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I had a crush on one of my Cornell professors. One Friday night, two years later, she invited me back to her place, she smiled, as my arm slipped together with hers signaling acceptance. She knew this was to be my first night with a woman, my second virginity. Nearly naked on her couch, my heart was beating fast, my brain was spinning wildly with anticipation. Our eyes locked together, as her fingers hooked my panties, I lifted my hips and she slowly removed them. Her hands glided upwards, spreading my legs, revealing my pussy. She continued to look into my eyes as her head lowered and her mouth engulfed my open pussy. It was a liberating, wonderful weekend filed with passionate sex.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am absolutely *loving* this story--by far the best of the few I've read on this site, and on par with some romance novels I've read that were professionally published.

My one and only gripe (I don't know if you can edit a story after publishing it on this site) is that it was a little jarring to try to figure out when the handcuffs came off. They went on (hott 🤤), and a few paragraphs later, Rosa's hands were exploring Beth's body.

My other only gripe--something you can do nothing about, but I find amusing--is that my name is Beth. The juxtaposition of my first person view (replacing Rosa's name with Beth) being dommed by ... myself, throws me for a loop every now and then. Out of curiosity, is Beth short for Elizabeth or Bethany?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous