Writing Sexuality 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you here?" The question took me by surprise, and I met her gaze instinctively. Her eyes seared into mine as my brow furrowed quizzically.

"I-your note-"

"Yes," she said, slowly but impatiently, "I know about the note. But why did you come?"

What did she want to hear? How honest could I be? I bit my lip and remained silent, and she gave a short sigh. I had expected some smalltalk, and had no idea how to reply to her brutally blunt line of questioning.

"Be honest. If you came to tell me to back off, I need to know. If you came to talk, you need to tell me what you want to talk about. If-"

"I'm here because I can't stop thinking about the other day," I blurted out before I could stop myself. A glint of something dangerous flashed through those dark eyes.

"What kind of thing have you been thinking?" I could hear her trying to sound casual, but there was an unmistakable edge of desire to her voice. I swallowed.

"That I don't know how it happened or what it meant," I replied, honestly. She gave a small nod. "...and that I think I want it to happen again." My own honesty shocked me, but before I had the chance to regret it I saw Beth's lips twist into a smirk.

"You do?" She asked, raising one eyebrow.

"I...yes." There was little point in pretending otherwise. "I mean, if- if I've misunderst-"

"Come here." Her voice sliced through mine like an expertly sharpened blade. I paused, dumbstruck. Then, after a couple of seconds, "You know I don't like to repeat myself."

I stood up and walked over to her slowly, pausing in front of her chair. She broke her gaze away from mine to look pointedly at her lap, then swiftly back up, cocking her head to one side. A brazen request, far more explicit than anything I could have expected. I gingerly placed a knee on either side of her and lowered myself down into the chair, straddling her, realizing as I did just how short and shallow my breaths were. Beth's hand came up to meet my face, brushing my hair back gently and then tightening on my cheek to pull me towards her. A shock jolted through my belly as her soft skin brushed against mine. She stopped once our lips were barely touching, holding me in place so I could not get any closer.

"Is this what you came for?" She whispered against my lips. Instinctively, I nodded, and went to lurch forward for the kiss but found myself held in place by her grip. "Patience," she growled softly, pushing my face away a little to look into my eyes. I suppressed a frustrated groan, just barely. Judging by the smug look on her face, my desperation was apparent. She slid her free hand up to my waist, her thumb grazing along the front of my torso.

"You need to tell me you understand that you can leave at any time. If you walk away, we'll say nothing more of it, and continue as normal. If you're uncomfortable and want a new advisor, I'll make it happen discreetly." Beth's voice was steady but her eyes were ravenous. She had clearly rehearsed this.

"I understand," I replied hastily with an impatient nod, and rocked my hips forward, angling closer. Her hand closed in on my hip and held it firmly.

"Stop. I'm not done." Something about the stern edge to her voice was driving me crazy, but I didn't dare disobey for fear of her calling the whole thing off. She waited a few seconds before speaking again, clearly waiting for confirmation that I was listening.

"You may have noticed that I like to be in charge," she finally continued, loosening her grip on my hip and grazing her fingers against my front, toying with the silken folds of my shirt. I nodded. "Is that alright with you?" I nodded again, my gaze fixed on the soft skin of her neck. She angled my face back towards her, her eyes boring into me. "Tell me."

"I...I like it," I replied breathlessly. Beth smirked.

"Good," she replied. Her thumb grazed against my nipple and my breath hitched. She looked giddy at the sound and pulled me close again. My heart thudded wildly against my chest as I anticipated an intoxicating kiss, but at the last second she turned my head and brushed her lips against my ear instead. "In that case, stand up and undress."

This time, when she pushed me away, I couldn't help it. I groaned, audibly -- a hungry, feral noise. Beth chuckled and raised her eyebrows.

"Do I need to remind you-" she started, but I pushed myself to my feet before she had the chance to finish her sentence.

I shrugged my blazer off and tossed it onto the empty chair behind me, before bending to unzip my ankle boots and stepping out of them. Beth's gaze felt hot on my skin as I unbuttoned my shirt, gradually revealing the sheer lace bra underneath. I slipped out of my jeans and saw her lips twitch into a smile at the sight of matching black panties.

"Stop." She commanded huskily, getting to her feet. She circled me like a prowling feline, brushing her hand against my skin as she walked around me, then curling her fingers so that her short nails grazed gently against my bare flesh. Though our height difference was no more than a couple of inches, I felt miniscule as she walked around me fully clothed, surveying my narrow frame, gently rounded breasts, and the sharp indent of my waist.

After what felt like a lifetime, Beth came to a stop in front of me, tipping my chin towards her with one hand while the other gently cupped my breast. Her thumb traced teasing circles around my left nipple through the lace of my bra, and I whimpered involuntarily at the sensation. Smiling, she finally pulled me in for a deep, hungry kiss. I yielded easily, relishing the heat of her body against mine and her hands roaming over my sensitive skin. I reached up to the collar of her shirt, fumbling with a button, and was greeted by a stern slap on my ass.

"Not. Until. I. Say." Beth growled between kisses. A sharp, desperate desire flared up in me at her words. Beth had always been domineering in my fantasies, but the real thing was far more imposing than my imagination had been able to conjure. I dropped my hands back to her sides, contenting myself with caressing her soft curves and pulling my body as close to her as I could manage. By the time Beth broke away, I was completely breathless, and there was a burning knot of desire in my belly.

Beth's fingers trailed gently down my front, as she drank in the sight of me. I was aching to close the distance between us again, but my ass still stung slightly from her earlier slap.

After what felt like an age, Beth lunged back towards me, pushing me backwards onto the bed. I moaned into her kiss, overcome by the sensation of her soft weight on top of me. She broke away from my lips and turned her attention to my neck and throat, leaving a trail of kisses and gentle bites down to my shoulders. Her hips pushed into mine, grinding tantalizingly. Instinctively, I pulled her shirt untucked and slid my hands underneath -- a split second later, I found my hands pinned up forcefully by my head, and felt a sharp nip on my neck.

"What did I say?" Beth growled against my neck. I let out a disgruntled moan and felt her chuckle lightly. She rose from my neck to look at me, her hair tousled around her perfect face, her eyes gleaming predatorily. "I can see I'm going to need to discipline you," she hissed, her tone more playful than menacing. My lips curled into a smile, and she smirked back. "You like that thought, do you?"

"Very much," I replied breathlessly. She looked satisfied, and sat back, pulling me up with her. She unfastened my bra in a swift movement and swiftly descended on me again, this time devoting her attention to my round breasts. I bucked against her impatiently, and her hands slid to my hips, pinning them down against the bed as she continued to kiss and tease. Once she was satisfied that I had got the message, one hand slid over my panties, tantalizingly gentle. I became suddenly, painfully aware of how wet I was as her fingers worked their way gently down to between my legs. Beth let out a loud, satisfied moan, lifting her lips from my nipple to smirk at me. Her smug expression made it clear that I had soaked completely through my panties. She pressed her fingers harder against me, and I writhed instinctively, gasping and reaching up to tangle my fingers in her hair.

"God, you're pretty when you're desperate," she whispered, both playful and earnest. I replied with a moan and another futile hip thrust. Beth gave a small, cruel laugh and bent down, brushing her nose gently against my crotch. I bucked my hips up yet again, pressing against her face, and knew instantly that I had made a mistake as a sharp slap found my inside thigh. "I'm going to have to keep you this way," Beth added smugly as she moved away from between my legs. I moaned breathlessly as she pushed herself off me, but stifled my complaint when I saw that she was reaching to unbutton her top.

Beth's body was magnificent. A far cry from my own lightly toned curves, Beth was a sumptuous hourglass with large, round breasts barely contained by a sheer white bra which she quickly disposed of. Her skirt and panties quickly followed suit, revealing a neatly trimmed triangle of dark hair between her legs. I pushed up onto my elbows, preparing myself to lunge towards her, but was quickly pushed back down. Beth slid one thigh between mine and began to grind slowly against me -- I quickly realized that she, too, was extremely wet, leaving a slick trail on my thigh as she pressed into me.

"May I-" I began to ask, but she cut me off, bringing my hands up to her breasts. I began to explore every inch of her chest and back with my fingers, relishing her soft skin and the heat of her breath on my neck. Our hips fell into a perfect, steady rhythm as we writhed together, and I felt myself growing increasingly desperate for a firmer, more satisfying pressure on my clit. Finally, Beth broke away and looked at me, drinking in the crazed desperation on my face. I moved to slide off my panties, but she gripped my wrist firmly and moved it away, shaking her head.

"You're getting disciplined, remember?" She cooed. I glared, which she seemed to find hilarious.

"Please," I whispered between heavy breaths.

"Oh don't worry, there'll be plenty of time for begging. First, though, you're going to get me off."

It was difficult to be frustrated at the prospect of finally getting to please her, and my enthusiasm must have been visible.

"I would very much like to cum while sitting on that maddeningly perfect face of yours. Is that alright?" She asked, both hungry and gentle.

"Fuck," I whispered, momentarily captivated by the thought, then, hastily, "yes, please." Beth beamed as I lay back down on the bed. She pulled a pillow closer, lifting my head onto it before finally climbing on top of me. She hovered, her cunt inches from my face, smirking down at me momentarily before slowly lowering herself. I kissed her lips tentatively, gently sliding my tongue between them and moaning at the taste of her.

"Don't tease me." She said sternly, and I obligingly used my hand to part her lips further, quickly finding her clit and beginning to lick it with swift, firm movements. I tried a couple of different rhythms and patterns, gauging her response, and finally settled on drawing rapid figure-eights around her clit with my tongue when she cried out and ground harder into me. My own clit was crying out desperately for attention, and I contemplated sliding a hand down to touch myself, but decided against it, channeling my frustration into pleasing Beth instead. She was pressing herself harder and harder against my face, thrusting her hips rapidly and letting out a series of increasingly delighted noises.

"Fuck me," she ordered at last, and I obeyed instantly, gently sliding two fingers into her and quickly finding a rhythm. "God, yes, like that," she gasped as I curled my fingers forwards, and I felt her beginning to tense.

She came fast and violently, bracing herself against the headboard as she bucked her hips against my face, moaning loudly. It occurred to me then that this was my advisor, on top of me, coating my face in her juices, and the thought just turned me on more.

After a few moments of stillness, Beth lifted herself off me, scooting down so that her face was level with my own. She kissed my face and then finally, tantalizingly, my lips. "That," she whispered between kisses, "was excellent."

"It was," I agreed, eager to show my enthusiasm. She smiled, rolling off me and onto her side, facing me. She ran a hand over my body, unbearably light, stopping to gently pinch and tug each of my nipples. A guttural moan escaped from my throat and I arched up towards her, craving the contact.

"Sensitive, are we?" She asked teasingly, gently inching down my flat stomach. I nodded. "What would you like me to do about it?"

"Fuck me!" I shouted, louder and angrier than I had intended. This seemed to amuse her.

"Look at me," she urged, and I obliged. "Now ask nicely."

"Fuck, Beth, please," I whispered, struggling to keep my eyes on her. It was mortifying to be saying these words to my advisor, of all people -- and at the same time, incredibly hot.

"You can do better than that."

"Please fuck me, Beth, I need you inside me, I need to cum, I can't take it anymore, I-"

Suddenly, she was on top of me again, and pulling my panties down roughly at last and expertly finding my clit. I moaned loudly with delight and dug my fingers into her soft back, pulling her closer.

"God, you're so wet," she gasped as she slid closer to my entrance. She pushed two fingers between my lips and I cried out, first with delight and then with desperation as she pulled them away.

"Taste how wet you are for me," she ordered, holding her soaked fingers up to my face. I took them into my mouth immediately and enthusiastically, flicking my tongue over her fingers. She propped herself up to watch me, and the sight of her enjoyment pushed me closer to the edge. It felt incredible to see her watching me, enjoying how desperate she'd made me.

"Fuck me," I whispered again as she withdrew her hand. She raised her eyebrows. "Please," I added meekly, and was met with an approving smirk. Within seconds Beth was pushing two fingers inside me and pumping fast. I screamed and threw my head back. Beth kissed down my stomach and began to swirl her tongue around my clit. I was too enthralled to care about the wild, feral noises coming out of my mouth as she fucked me. Within minutes, I was completely on the edge.

I came hard, with a wordless scream. My thighs tensed around Beth's face as the orgasm rocked my body in a series of unbearably intense waves. When they finally subsided enough for me to open my eyes, my vision was blurred by tears. I blinked them back enough for the world to come into focus, and saw Beth gazing up from between my thighs, her brow slightly furrowed with concern.

"Are you alright?" She whispered, gently sliding up my body and brushing hair out of my face with her free hand. I nodded, smiling a dazed, blissed-out smile.

"Just...intense," I replied, truthfully.

"Did anything go too far?" She continued. She was so much softer and gentler, suddenly, than she had been a few minutes earlier. I shook my head again.

"No, not at all. Not even close." At this, the concern on Beth's face melted away, giving way to a mischievous glint.

"Are you saying I need to push you harder next time?" She smirked.

My eyebrows shot up at the prospect of a next time. In the heat of the moment, I hadn't even stopped to consider whether this might turn into something more than a one-time thing. I half expected Beth to respond to my surprise with alarm, but she continued to fix me with a dark, knowing gaze, unfazed by my pause.

"Perhaps," I replied coyly, reaching up to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I suppose I'd better start plotting, then." Her hand had moved to my chest and was tracing gentle curves over my body. After the intensity of the fucking, there was something deeply soothing about Beth's soft, calming touch. I was comfortable in the contented silence, relishing the heat of Beth's body on mine.

Eventually, Beth broke the silence.

"Wine?" She asked, somewhat abruptly. I assented, and she rose from the bed. As she strode across the room, naked, I was struck again by just how beautiful her figure was. She picked up a bottle in the corner and turned to face me as she uncorked it, and caught me staring. I held her gaze shamelessly, emboldened by her mention of a next time. Much as I enjoyed submitting to her in bed, I wanted to make my own desires perfectly clear. She seemed to enjoy my attention.

"Loathe as I am to spout clichés," she started as she headed back to the bed carrying two full glasses, "I should probably tell you that this isn't something I do often. Or ever. You're not the latest in a long line of doe-eyed students to be lured to a fancy hotel." I hadn't been expecting this degree of candor. I believed her, while also knowing that this was exactly the kind of thing she would say if I was the latest of many inappropriate conquests. I accepted a glass off her and nodded wordlessly.

Beth cocked her head and reached up to stroke my cheek. "And," she continued, quieter, "I need you to be honest with me about your boundaries. This power dynamic is only hot if we're both enjoying it, and if ever you feel pressured, or uncomfortable, or, hell, bored, we can call it off."

I took a sip of wine as she spoke, and nodded again.

"I know, Beth, you don't need to keep telling me. I trust you. It's okay." I looked her in the eye as I said this, both appreciative of her honesty and reassurance and slightly frustrated that she was handling me with kid gloves. She dropped the topic then, and we sat in silence, side by side on the bed, sipping our wine.

"How's the chapter going?" Beth finally asked, tentatively. She clearly wasn't sure I would be comfortable discussing work, but it was the obvious topic of conversation.

"Terribly," I replied honestly, laughing a little. "Focusing has been a...challenge."

"Oh, really? How come?" Beth replied playfully, that familiar mischievous glint in her eye.

"A really hot kiss," I replied breezily.

"Who with?" Her tone was mockingly innocent.

"You don't need to know that."

Beth chuckled at this, and set her wine down on the side table.

"Would another hot kiss help? Displace some of the distraction?" She was prowling back across the bed towards me.

"I'm just not sure any other kiss will ever be that hot," I retorted, sipping my wine coyly. I was playing it cool, but I could feel my heart begin to thud as Beth drew closer to me.

"Is that a challenge?" She whispered, inches from my face. I nodded and she pulled away swiftly.

"Fine," she said jokingly, smirking at my clear frustration, "no more kisses for you."

"You don't have that kind of restraint," I retorted. Beth laughed at this: a big, open, warm laugh. Then her eyes darkened and her body turned back towards me.

"You're right," she replied huskily, "I don't."

12