Writing the Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not kidding, Chris. Open your fucking mouth."

As bizarre and humiliating as this seemed, I didn't dare disobey Alex. I parted my lips. Alex slipped her finger into my mouth, and wiped the semen on my tongue. Oh god it tasted weird and gross and horrible.

"Now swallow."

"Yes, Misth Alexth." I tried to speak without using any of my tonuge that had my jizz on it. Closing my eyes, I tried to swallow. My ass tightened again around Alex's left middle finger. Finally, I worked the gunk toward my throat, its nasty texture sliding down it, and swallowed. Oh god I felt miserable.

"Chris, you need to keep your eyes open while you swallow. Look me in the face while you do it."

"Y-yes Miss Alex."

Alex wiped up a little more, brought it to my mouth, and pressed her finger inside.

"I shouldn't have to wipe this on your tongue, Chris. Lick it. Lick it now."

I obeyed. Licking Alex's finger, I again tasted the awful sensation of my own semen. Looking straight up at Alex's face, feeling her finger buried in my ass, I screwed up my face as I swallowed, watching her growing curious smile, Alex's beautiful delighted look as she studied my reaction to what she was able to make me do.

"There's a little bit more here, slaveboy."

Again, she wiped. Again, I licked her finger. Again, I swallowed the nasty spunk as Alex watched me, smiling in a near-laugh.

"I think that's all, but to be sure, I'm going to go over it again."

I felt Alex's finger wiping the plastic thoroughly before she pushed it into my mouth.

"Now suck on it. Suck it hard. Make sure any trace of semen makes its way to your stomach."

I obeyed again. Sucking hard on Alex's finger, I felt completely violated, completely stuffed, filled with Alex, her left middle finger buried deep in my ass, the right one buried in my mouth as I sucked it, cleansing it of its cum taste. Oh god. Finally, after several minutes, Alex removed her finger from my mouth.

"Now, we wait a little longer."

I focused on Alex's face as she looked down on me. Her finger had been up my ass so long it felt like part of me. This seemed strange, but I felt myself longing for my cage, my chastity device, for its impenetrable security, its enforcement of Alex's rule. I took a very deep breath, and resigned myself to waiting.

Much later, after Alex had removed her finger from my ass, leaving a very weird, almost empty sensation, after she'd caged me once again, after I'd spent a long time cleaning her finger, over and over, and sanitizing the table, over and over, I knelt before her, giving her bare feet the daily massage they were due.

I massaged Alex's beautiful tired feet, worked them firmly in my hands, interspersing my massage work with dedicated kisses. I bent down and kissed her instep, her toes, the side of her foot just above its arch, the side of her foot just below her ankle, and I went back to my massage. I couldn't describe the ways I loved this. This act, every night, was more than just service, more than just making Alex feel good. This had become my daily act of adoration, a form of worship of the woman who owned me, who was strict and sometimes cruel, yet gave me exactly what I needed. Alex had looked at me, had seen the part of me that I most hated, my submissive tendencies, had seen the true me behind my daily disguise, and found me beautiful. I would serve her, adore her, and worship her in any way she desired.

Travis returned some time during my massage. He'd seen me like this before, of course, kneeling naked before Alex, massaging her feet. He always chuckled a little. I heard the door open, heard his greeting, and barely flinched.

"Hey babe."

"Hey!"

Travis crossed the room and stood right beside me, leaning down, giving Alex a deep kiss on her lips right when I was kissing the spot on her foot just above her toes. For the first time since that had happened, I felt a deep sense of peace, a sense of belonging, a thankfulness that I was exactly where I was, at Alex's feet. Alex was being loved, top to bottom, head to toe, and I was so glad to be part of it.

I never wanted to leave.