All Comments on 'Writing Together Ch. 01'

by Quinn_McMullen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding. Realistic premise with decent characters. And spelling and punctuation was perfect so no distractions

Hope to read more of your works; thank you

JusteenKJusteenKover 1 year ago

Oh, I'm liking the start of this....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it except for blatant grammar error in Samantha's second paragraph: "As a new faculty member and freshly minted Ph.D., he mentored me and coached me during my first few years as a professor". "he" is the subject of the sentence, and that opening clause should modify the subject, but it is modifying the object (the narrator). He is not the new professor, she is.

Otherwise, I love it, and want to see how their romance progresses. Good characters, and trading voices works very well. Fun "meta" story. Thanks for a good read.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Great beginning!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So looking forward to part 2. Thanks.

G

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Great start! I'll let others more qualified than I do the critiques and find the mistakes. I'm loving the characters and the fantasy. Looking forward to the next episode.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I, too, have difficulty imagining romance and intimacy from the female perspective. I have a story idea that requires it, and a co-author in mind. Using this tale, I will be able to show her what I have in mind when I pitch it to her. Wish me luck.

aposiopesisaposiopesisover 1 year ago

I wanted to give this story a sixth star for the correct spelling of "vise". I'm looking forward to additional chapters.

sunnyboy77sunnyboy779 months ago

Enjoyed it immensely!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinn_McMullen@Quinn_McMullen
A collaboration that Erin Page and I put together has been published. It combined her Virginia Beach stories and my Gabrielle story. Here is the link: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6246638&page=submissions I strongly recommend Erin's Virginia Beach st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES