Writing What You Know Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As luck would have it, and to her disappointment, there was an empty parking space almost right in front of her apartment door. Why does this have to happen now, she thought; if it were pouring rain I'd never have this luck! She thought about purposely parking in an empty spot far away in the lot, but since nobody seemed to be around anyway, decided to park in the spot in front of her door. She realized she was being ridiculous playing these mind games and ought to just go in her apartment and get down to serious filthy business. She got out of the car and quickly stripped the shit-soiled plastic cover off the seat, folded it quickly into an ever-smaller size, making sure nothing leaked out, and disposed of it in a dumpster located on an island in the middle of the parking lot about thirty feet away. Returning to the car, she left the jacket still hanging on the headrest, but took her handbag and writing folder, and headed for her apartment. Still no sign of anybody, which was just as well now.

She went into her apartment and right to her bedroom where she immediately looked at herself in the five-foot mirror that hung on the back of the closet door. There was a prodigious dark-brown poop stain on her jeans, about as big as she had imagined it would be, meaning it stretched from her belt loops down into her crotch and from the far edge of one ass cheek to the other. She smiled broadly and said to herself, My God, look at that fucking stain! Fantastic! Part of her still wished the whole world could see it, how shockingly thrilling such attention would be for her, the power thrust it would create in her.

From a shelf in the closet, she grabbed another plastic sheet, bigger than the ones in her car trunk, and put it on her bed. She kicked her sandals off and removed her blouse and bra, leaving just the jeans on. But not for long. She knelt on the plastic sheet and unbuttoned them in order to lower them, which she did ever so slowly. She looked behind her and saw a huge glob of poop in the seat of her panties and another glob about the same size plastered to her ass. She reached back with her right hand and rubbed it in the shit on her ass, so smooth and mushy. She massaged her ass thoroughly, across her cheeks and all along her ass crack to her sphincter. After she had spent several minutes rubbing her ass with the shit, especially her asshole which felt marvelous as her fingers circled all around it and pushed hard into it, she sat on the plastic and removed her jeans. Whatever shit was in her jeans she scooped out with her hand and placed in a neat pile next to her. She carefully folded the jeans and dropped them to the floor.

This left her panties still on, or halfway on, and sagging from all the poop inside. She lowered the panties slowly down her legs, careful not to spill too much out, and when they were off, she laid on her back and emptied the contents onto her lower belly. It fell with a loud plop onto her skin and she immediately began spreading it on herself. There was so much of it and it was so soft and creamy she was easily able to cover every part of herself from her thighs to her breasts. The pleasure this gave her was immense, and when she described in her stories how her characters reacted so sensuously to having shit smeared all over them, the joy of having it caressed into their skin, she knew exactly from experience what it was like.

After a while she started to pee on herself, raising her legs up and back so her pee arched up in the air and down onto her tits and face, which made her laugh with glee. She opened her mouth and drank what she could. She was really starting to soar now, her bodily sensations taking her to another plane. Her fingers from one hand danced around and into her pussy while her other hand massaged her breasts with shit, adding more and more to the amount from the pile next to her, and pinched her nipples. Her climax was building in intensity as were her moans of pleasure until over the precipice she went, tumbling down a long bumpy slide on the other side. It was so much more powerful than the orgasm she had in the car earlier.

She lay on her bed continuing to caress herself, her hands and fingers filthy with poop, her skin still tingling with delight. After a few minutes she reached for her dirty panties near the foot of the bed and as a treat draped them over her head and face. She pressed them down onto her face and licked the inside of them. This was the perfect way to finish coming down from her orgasm and regaining her composure. She just lay in a heap enjoying the smell and taste of her soiled panties. She thought of the story she was currently working on in which the main character has experienced something similar to what Carla just did, except she was at the shore and in her bathing suit. She smiled to herself and said aloud this time, "Patti, I hope I can make you feel as enthralled as I feel right now, that I can get things just right in describing your pleasure. At least I know now if I have any problems, I will be able to get help from Susan."

To be continued.

12