Wrong Bed, Right Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's so delightful feeling every part of your body like this. The steam in the shower is so relaxing and so is just being there with you. I get up and you soap up the rest of me too, focussing on kissing my lips deeply while you clean my tits, pussy, ass and legs.

We embrace and let the shower water wash away the soap. We are sooo tempted to try and fuck one more time in the shower, but we really are running out of time and so we finally turn the water off, we get out and towel ourselves off, helping each other and admiring each other in the mirror as we do.

You peek out of the bathroom, making sure the coast is still clear and lead me out by hand to head to your room. I remember my thong and satin top are still lying on the kitchen floor, so I run in to grab them and get to my room to get ready. I grin and am beaming with pleasure and satisfaction of the fucking amazing sexual experience I just had in the last 12 hours.

I get ready, get my bag and head towards the living room. It's about 5 minutes to 11am. Just then you get there too. We hug and kiss and thank each other for a fucking incredible time. Just before we could further talk and perhaps exchange information, the front door opens. The hostess enters "Oh, I see you're still here. I was out doing groceries. I hope you got something to 'eat'."

"Thank you, we had plenty," we reply, making eye contact and knowing we were both thinking of eating other things than food.

Your phone starts to buzz. You answer, and it's work. While talking, you signal "bye" to the hostess and to me. Seems like a pretty important call.... you continue to talk and leave with your bag with a brief look back at me. "I guess this was truly a one night stand," I think to myself as I gather my stuff, heave a sigh, and leave, though with a very content pussy!