Wrong Bed, Right Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're panting and trying to catch our breath. I lay there spent, my legs still off the bed. You put my legs together and help me move over to my pillow. You come in right next to me, on your side, up on an elbow with your other hand caressing my hair and face. "Fuck, that was hot, Baby! I hope you enjoyed it," you whisper staring into my eyes.

"I did, Dan....that was fucking hot...omg!, I still can't believe that happened and we're here. Maybe I should go back to my room. I don't want us getting in trouble you know," I reply.

--Make It Double (Dan)--

"Stay."

I whisper to you, soft but firmly, pulling you over to lie on top of me. "No one is going to kick us out for being together. And even if for some reason the lady did, the chance to hold you naked in my arms all night would be worth it. Besides, we're paying customers, consenting adults, and fuck them if they care beyond that." You look up at me, hints of guilt at our naughtiness clear in your beautiful eyes, and i grin widely. "I only want to fuck you, babe! This is a great thing"

You lift your head to grin back, embracing our naughtiness, and i can't resist your lips. I lift my head to kiss you and you tease me, still with that sexy-as-fuck grin, taking advantage of being the one on top to keep those luscious lips just out of range. With a chuckle and a grin, i let you think you can get away a moment longer, then i wrap my arms around you and roll you over, pinning you on the bed under all 180 pounds of me and kissing you with all the overflowing desire and joy of a new lover.

You melt under the kiss, running your hands over my neck, back, and buzzed hair as we kiss deep and long, tasting the flavors of our passion, of each other, and reveling in the feel of eager lips and tongues dancing together.

After a few minutes of blissful making out, i roll us onto our sides, and we hold each other there, face to sleepy, happy face until we fall asleep, naked bodies pressed together. You fell asleep first and the romance of feeling this beautiful, strange woman in my arms relax, begin to breathe deeply, and softly twitch in that moment consciousness releases, makes me feel deeply content. Soon i drift off as well, into pleasant dreams.

At some point in the night, i roll to my back and you reposition to snuggle against my side, breasts to my ribs, and my bicep for your pillow. The sheets that had been up to our chests get inadvertently pulled down to our waists in the shuffle, but the comfortable temperature of the room and the warmth of each other's bodies keeps us from noticing.

When the morning light peeks through the window, you wake first, and finding me still asleep, you lift your head to look into my face, wishing my blue eyes were open. Your gaze travels down from there, approving of the beard and tasteful chest hair, the nice pecs and lack of any beer belly, until your eyes drop to my package, whose shape is clearly visible under the thin sheet and is obviously hard as a rock.

"Damn, that's a nice dick!" you think, wondering if i'm having a hot dream of last night or if it's just morning wood. Whatever it is, you can't resist lifting the sheet to enjoy a daylight view of the tool that had been so fun to suck on and be pounded by in the moonlight.

So you gently lift the sheet to enjoy openly staring before i wake. It looks even better in the daylight, so hard, thick, and long, with pubes all trimmed close around it, and you can't think of any good reason to resist the desire to hold it again. Reaching down, you gently lay your palm atop it and wrap your fingers around, loving the dry, non-sticky feel and the sheer hardness of the morning wood.

Looking up at my face to see if i'd wakened, you give it a slow squeeze and can't help but pull on it, sliding your hand up to the head, loosening your grip to keep sliding and turning your hand to let your finger tips caress the corona of the penis and down the head. No longer watching my face but not hearing any change in my breathing or motion on my part, you repeat the move a few more times, grabbing the shaft, then loosely sliding up in a caress of the soft, dry skin over the hard erection.

I had actually woken on the first grab, but kept my eyes closed and breathing steady, not wanting you to stop. There was something so intensely erotic and romantic and just damn flattering about the way you were touching my cock without me being awake so far as you know. To know you were just enjoying my body purely for yourself was an unfamiliar and surprisingly exciting experience.

Still, fun as that was, mutual pleasure was better, and i revealed my consciousness with a soft moan and a husky whisper of,"fuuuck, Becky, that is a heavenly way to be woken up!!"

You giggle and grin at me, blushing deeply, saying "Oh gosh, have you been awake this whole time?"

"It's not easy to stay asleep when a hottie like you wraps her hand around my hard dick, you know!" i say, reaching up and pulling you tight with the arm under you.

"Well, now that you're awake, you probably won't mind if i find a better use for this hard on, will you?" you grin, climbing up onto your knees, straddling me then sitting back on my thighs with my cock right in front of your pussy.

"Fuck, baby, you can do anything you want with my body," i say huskily, trying to keep my eyes on your face but thoroughly distracted by my first daylight view of your incredible breasts and by the fact that you've taken hold of my member again and started to stroke me.

I groan in delight, reaching down to stroke your thighs with my hands, letting my eyes slowly drink you in, your legs, your tummy, your fucking hot tits, your hair, your eyes, and ohhh, that perfect, seductive, fuck-me smile you're giving me as you play with my erect manhood, rocking your hips so your clit and pussy lips rub against the base of my cock as you stroke it.

I can feel your pussy moistening there and see your nipples harden and eyes start to close in pleasure at the feel of my cock and the motion of it on your clit. It isn't long before you lean forward over me. I lift my head to kiss you before you lower yourself back down, holding my cock up to spear right into your pussy.

"Uhhhhhh..aahhhhh...fuuuck, that feels so fucking good," you moan as you push back, taking me all the way inside your pussy with one thrust. Soon we have the bed squeaking softly again as you ride me, pulling yourself off slowly until just the head of my cock is still inside of you, then forcefully thrusting back against me.

My hands roam hungrily over your body as you fuck me, dragging nails down your back, holding your tits, pushing them up and together with a gentle circle of the thumb over each nipple, up into your hair to hold your neck and pull your face down for a kiss, then down your sides to grab your ass, slapping your right cheek, then caressing down the back and inside of your shapely legs, and then fingers of one hand gliding up your stomach, between your tits as they bounce with each perfect thrust onto my oh-so-fucking-aroused cock, and even up to caress your lips and suck on my index finger as i use it in your mouth in mimicry of the rhythm of my cock sliding inside your warm, wet, tight pussy. All the while we stare wordlessly into each other's eyes, our breathing falling into pace with how you fuck me, but growing ever more ragged as the pleasure builds toward a climax.

"Oh..OH...OH...OH...OHH!.. OHH!! FUCK!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" You abandon all care about who might hear us or what might happen as your pussy clenches and pulses on my cock and you sit up and back, trying to get all 6 and a half thick inches of me inside you as you cum first and hard. Your head tips back and you put your hands on my thighs, pushing your chest out.

The bounce of your tits and the sounds of your passion finally put me over the edge too, "uuuuuuhhhHHHHHH GOD! AAAnghhh..... Fuck, wow." I abandon control too, moaning loudly as my cock begins to pulse, shooting load after load of hot cum deep inside you. I lift my hips and you off the bed to join your efforts to be as deeply joined as possible. Breathing hard and near shaking with the pleasure, you lean forward again with a happy laugh, but i'm not ready to be done.

All night i had dreamed of your pussy and after a great stroke and fuck like that i wanted to eat it desperately. I salivated at the thought, and as i lowered my hips to the bed again, i scooted down and grabbed your ass with both hands.

You looked confused momentarily as you had been leaning down to kiss me and lie on my chest, but i pulled your hips forward instead forcefully bringing you forward until your pussy was at my lips. Getting the idea, you moan, "oh fuck... really? WOW, oh fuck Dan that feels so. fucking. good!"

My orgasm and the shift forward had given your body enough downtime after cumming that the feel of my tongue and lips sucking and licking your swollen clit and labia was perfect, not too ticklish but still so aroused and ready that it felt fucking amazing. Pussy eating was something i prided myself on and fuck if i was going to let you get away without giving me another taste of those gorgeous bald pussy lips. Even with the added flavor of my cum slowly leaking out, the scent and taste of your womanhood was delicious and i ate of it hungrily, foregoing the usual warmups as you had already had a huge orgasm, and diving directly into a pattern of two quick, pointed-tongue licks up each side of your perfect nub, then a fat-tongued lick down to your hole, opening my lips wide, then sucking gently on your pussy lips as i close my lips again, and then repeating it, slow and steady at first, then progressively speeding up as you get into the rhythm. And get into it you do, perfectly fucking my face with a slow rock of your hips. Your hands rest back on my chest, and i use a free hand to reach up and grab one of your enticing tits. Looking up, i'm aroused all the more to see you watching me eat your pussy, open-mouthed and in obvious, intense pleasure.

I breathe out a strong "mmmm" to vibrate on your pussy as i keep up the lick and suck, then breathe in sharply through my mouth to pull a breeze of cool air over the moist, warm skin of your mound. Sensing you were approaching another climax, i lightened and sped the touch of my tongue while lifting my head to press harder--but not slower--with my lips and move with your hips, keeping my lips on your pussy as you thrusted. My hands both slid to grab your thighs to hold you and keep my lips and tongue where i wanted them.

I hummed and even moaned with enthusiasm feeling my soft cock already start to harden again, aroused by awareness of the pleasure i was causing. My reward came soon as your legs began to clamp on to my face, with an "ohfuckohfuckohFuckOhFuCKOHFUCKOHFUUUUUUUCK!!!"

Your thrusting turned into pulling to get away, and you went from leaning back to holding on to the headboard of the bed. The intense sensations almost too much to bear you try to pull away, but my hands hold tight and i'm too strong to get away from. You writhe and roll, but your efforts only end with you on your back, me holding you to the bed and still feasting on your pussy.

I do back off a little, holding contact and a bit of suction, but motionless for a few moments, then i start up again with a side to side of my lips and tongue together, dropping the verticals that brought you to cum moments before. The change of motion and relentlessness of my grip subdue you and you submit to the pleasures again, widening your legs again to give me unfettered access to your body.

Pleased, i release a leg and bring my hand into the mix, sliding two middle fingers inside of you, palm up. Then i go to work again, fucking you with my fingers doing a "come hither to press against the backside of your clit as i do and using my index finger and pinky to grab and tug gently on the lower part of your labia with each outward slide. Meanwhile, i continue to use my lips and tongue in a steady side to side over your clit and upper lips. Soon you are moaning softly, a whimper of submission and pleasure, one of your hands reaching back to steady yourself, while the other rests on my head, your hips thrust gently as you start to reach internally for the third orgasm.

Your breathing speeds again and your body tenses. I feel your pussy clench on my fingers, and together we both moan with joy and pleasure as you have another rolling orgasm, not as intense but still fucking good.Sated, i look up with a mischievous grin, "Now that, baby, that is what i call a fucking good breakfast!" I climb up atop you, and we kiss deeply, restfully, in the blissful haze of oxytocin after a long and vigorous fuck.

--Second Breakfast (Baby)--

"Fuck, that was a freakin' mind blowing fuck," I think to myself as I lay there weak with such a wet swollen pussy and with you rolled down to my side. I check the clock and it's around 6am. Neither of us got much sleep and we just let our bodies rest in pleasure bliss.

The sound of a car starting woke me up. Cars were parked just by our window. I checked the time and it was around 9am. Check out was at 11am. I open my eyes and feel you spooning me from behind. Your cock is semi hard even after all that fucking and is nicely wedged between my ass. I roll over and kiss your lips, gently trail your face with my fingers and kiss your eyes to wake you. I see a smile emerge even before your eyes open, you pull me closer for a deep kiss, as our legs entwine even more.

"We've got to go," I whisper.

"I want you one more time though, where do we have to go?" you respond.

"Haha, well some people have places to go and people to meet," I laugh and just roll out of bed, grab my satin top, put it on along with my thong. I open the door and peek out into the hallway to see if anyone is around. I don't see anyone. You've started to get out of bed and gather your clothes. I take one look back at you and think to myself "Wow! Look at those thighs and those buttocks! He's such a hottie."

You just smirk in return while I openly check out your naked body.

I tiptoe back to my room, make sure I look decent and make it to the kitchen to feed my famished body. Before I enter the kitchen, I walk through the house looking for the hostess and other guests. I find a note left on the kitchen table asking us to help ourselves to breakfast: warm muffins, eggs and tea/coffee. I get so excited knowing no one is around.

"Hey Dan!, it's just us!" I yell out to you hoping you won't fully clothe yourself to come out. Just as I dip a mint flavored tea bag into a cup of hot water and take a sip, you walk towards me only with your tight blue boxer briefs on. I set my cup down and lock my eyes to your physique. Fuck your cock is outlined so hot in it, I just keep staring and grinning while licking my lips.

I'm standing by the muffin basket at the kitchen table. As I grab one, you come up from behind me and stick your semi erect manhood right against my ass. One arm around my waist to pull me towards you and you start to dry hump me. Fuck that feels so arousing! My thong is already wet all over again.

You nibble my neck and bite my ear while I try to take a bite of that warm blueberry muffin. I turn my head sideways and bring my lips closer to yours with that muffin bite still in so we savor it together. You take that opportunity to tongue my mouth, and we kiss fiercely.

By now I'm facing you and move away from the table. I grab hold of your cock through your briefs. Your fucking dick is so irresistible to me that I totally forget that I just met you. All I want is that piece of meat in my hands, my mouth and my cunt!

We're standing close to the counter. I get your briefs off and hold your stiff cock in my right hand while using my left hand to take a couple sips of that hot mint tea I just brewed in my cup. I get down on my knees and just cup your balls with my mouth--one by one, taking a couple more sips of tea in-between. That warm tingling feeling on your balls drives you insane and you show it in your moans and the way you position my head against you. I take your cock in my mouth gently and slowly licking the head first to lick up all that pre-cum. I take a few more sips of tea and run my warm tongue and mouth all along your shaft licking and sucking as well as stroking your cock with my hand.

All I wanna do is give you the pleasure of your dreams. I hear you moan "Fuck baby! Where did you learn that?"

I just look up at you and grin as slut-like as possible. "Glad you like it" is all I say back between my licks n sucks of your cock. I grab your ass for leverage as I fuck your cock with my mouth.

I'm enjoying this so much that I start moaning and purring along with your grunts.

Your cock is so rock hard, thick and delighting that my pussy has started to cream up again. While I suck you, I start to pull my thong off my waist and manage to pull it off each leg, one by one while on my knees.

I then take two fingers with my left hand and stick them down my velvet box which feels like molten lava. So slick, so slippery... I rub my fingers around my clit a few times in circular motion and then plunge into my pussy with them. I finger fuck myself a few times while sucking you and looking up and smiling at the pleasure on your face.

By now, my barely buttoned satin blouse is almost off me with only one button intact. You quickly yank that off. I pull out my fingers from my pussy, pause sucking your cock, suck my fingers briefly, and smear the liquids from them on your thigh. Then I grab both my tits and pinch my nipples, tweaking them like I'm tuning a radio while still playing your cock with my tongue.

I pause. "Dan, please fuck me right now. I need one good last fuck from you, right here, right now."

You pull me up and thrust me against the counter. I'm leaning on it with my hands and elbows, and you come up from behind and position yourself near my wet hole. With one swift stroke you glide inside me from behind and start banging me fast and hard.

"Annnnhhhh, annnhhh, ahhhhh, FUCK DAN! Fuuuuuckkkkk...Don't stop!" I'm panting and breathing so hard. I rest my elbows on the counter and push that ass up against you. Those sounds of skin slapping get louder and louder.

Just when I feel like we're getting close, you pull out, fling me around, lead me to the sofa, push me down with my ass up against the arm rest and you in front of me (by the arm rest). This allows you to get me in a good position/angle for your cock coz you wanna fucking stare me down while you shoot your final cum load into me. You bend down, graze your fingers over my cheek, kiss it and start fucking me so hard!

My legs are in the air and I'm screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...Dan! Fuuuccckk.... yeah....oooonnnnnhhhhh aaaannnhhhh." I clench tight as I'm about to cum, but you push my legs wide and finger my clit while you spurt your jizz into my pussy.

"Aannnhhhhhhhh, oooh fuck....aaahhhhh," we both take turns enjoying the release verbally as well.

--Steamy Showers (Baby)--

It's about 10am now and we have only an hour before we need to leave. We've been so damn lucky so far that no one came back to the house! While you're still inside me, you pull me up onto the arm rest and then pick me up, keeping us connected. I wrap my legs around your waist and we kiss.

You start walking, carrying me, and we end up in the bathroom to shower. You help me down, close the door and we enter the shower stall. I'm facing the shower and you're up behind me gently nibbling my neck and planting tiny kisses as the warm water flows over us. You grab the liquid soap and squirt some on a sponge, lather it up and gently use it to massage onto my skin starting with my back, neck, ass.

Aaaahhhh, that feels so good. I turn around and help soap you up too. Fuck, your body is so tight, chiseled and muscular that it's so delightful to help this hunk of a man shower. I place the sponge down and gently massage the back of your neck and shoulders with my fingers. Then I slowly run them through the length of your back and get some soap to soap up your cock and balls from behind. Then my hands travel to your ass, then I get on my knees to soap up your thighs, calves and feet.