Wrong Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it's not really love, since it has been unrequited. But I have had a huge crush on you. You came home one day, and you looked so amazingly handsome," crowed Wanda. "You still do look handsome" She looked at me with stars in her eyes.

"I saw you naked last year, just after I turned eighteen. You had such a nice dick. It was twice the size and so much thicker than the high school boys. I want it in my ass tonight." Triss had her plan, and it was anal!

"When did you see me naked?" I don't remember being with either the blond Wanda, or the raven haired Triss. I could have been blind drunk, but I surely would have remembered two beautiful girls...

"You were in the shower, washing your hair, I had to pee really bad, so I went in and sat on the toilet, and I peed. I pulled the curtain back a bit, and there you were, in all your glory. You had shampoo in your hair and your eyes were closed! I wanted to fuck you so badly! But I was scared. I finished up quickly and got out of there. I should have sucked your beautiful cock back then, but you were still trying with the witch at that time. I wish I had..." I kinda wish she had too!

"I'm gonna try to fuck you to death tonight!" Triss seemed to want to make up for lost time.

"Quick question, are you both virgins?" I asked.

"No, but I've only had sex three times with boys and all told, it was less than two minutes. I don't think you are a minute man are you Mr Cartwright?" asked Wanda. She grinned.

"Geez, let's hope not. I haven't had any for quite a while. Do you have any experience Triss?"

"Only one disastrous time. At least it was quick. I have done quite a few blowjobs.I like to suck cock. I watch porn for sex ideas. Sometimes I jill off too. Are you enjoying your double blowjob? You haven't cum yet. I must be losing my touch." Triss apparently was very good at cocksuckin'.

"Boys tend to cum quickly, but they also reload quickly too. I try to take my time. I want you to both lay back. Open your legs Wanda. I'm gonna rock your world." I hoped I was gonna rock her world!

With both girls on their backs and spread, I placed my tongue on Wanda's outer lips and she jumped. My right hand was playing with Triss's pussy and asshole. She loved the attention, she squirmed and moaned in obvious pleasure! I paid Triss's holes and lips lots of finger attention. Her head was thrown back and she moaned.

Meanwhile, I was driving Wanda insane as I teased and tormented her clit and cunt lips with my tongue and lips. I finally licked just around the tip of her clit and she went ballistic. Wanda came like a stick of dynamite.

"Yes yes yes! Fuuuuck me! OHH! I'm cuu-" she was grunting her climax.

I had two fingers inside Triss as I located and stroked her "G" spot. Triss sputtered and shivered and grunted and came, with a big squirt! Her face was completely contorted in ecstasy. I liked her "O" face.

I switched up, and played two fingers on Wanda's cunt, as I licked Triss to another quick cum. I was surprised she came again so quickly. She covered my face with Triss juice. Wanda was loving my fingers.

I got on my back, and Wanda was on my dick in a New York minute. She looked so wonderful with her head thrown back, blond hair streaming back, sliding her cunt up and down on my granite tool! I twisted her nipples and dark areolas and she shuddered and had a big hard climax. Her grunting was so primal! She clenched me with the tightest cunt I have ever fucked. I thought Wanda was going to rip my dick off! She was spasming again and again. I plucked her clit, and Wanda squirted a quart of woman love juice all over the place! She grunted in time with our fucking.

After a minute or two, she fell over onto the sofa, and Triss went to work on my cock, first with her mouth, sucking like it was her last meal. She even lapped up her friend's female cum. She seemed to relish it. She was so dirty.

Triss got me so hard, then she spun on me, and working at a feverish pace, got me inside her. But I wasn't in her cunt! She shocked me. Triss had jammed my hard dick up her very tight asshole! She was fucking me very hard. I could feel that she had prepared her sphincter with lube, so this was obviously pre-planned! I felt her building to a tremendous orgasm, and she did not disappoint me. Her rectum was clenching on my hard dick.

Triss screamed my name and squirted, "Jeff, fuck my dirty asshole. Do it, you big fuckin bastard, Ohmygod your dick feels Fantastic. I'm gonna, yess ohhh Jeff, Jeff, JEFF. PLEASE CUM FOR ME IN MY DIRTY LITTLE ASSHOLE!! AAAAAhh, yes, yes YES. What a wonderful orgasm... Oh my goodness,you still haven't cum yet! I'm amazed with two women fucking your balls off, you have managed not to cum!" Triss seemed very disappointed. Her raven locks going hither and yon as she continued to fuck me.

"I am bound and determined to give you both the best fuck of your lives!" I lifted her off my rigid meat, and flipped everyone around, I commanded, "Triss, eat out Wanda's cunt while I fuck you." She did not argue with me. I cleaned my dick with a wipey before I sank my rod as deep as it would penetrate in her tight little cunt. I was directly up against her cervix. I pounded her, and stuck two fingers into her still tight asshole. Wanda was coming from Triss'es cunilingus, and I reached around and pinched Triss's clit. She exploded again and squirted, but not as much as the first time.

I was going to cum, and I said so, so Wanda jumped to take the load in her mouth, I shot a huge load, as I had been celibate for quite a while. She swallowed as much as she could, but it came out her nose and lips. The last two jets, were taken by Triss, who then licked all the jism off her friends face and ate it. Everyone was smiling. What a fantastic fuck!

Suddenly, I had a need to pee. We had been fucking a long time, and my bladder was very full. "Where is the bathroom, I gotta pee really bad." Triss took me by the dick and dragged me to the bathroom. She loved leading me by my cock. She was giggling like mad.

Triss said, "Please piss on me, especially on my clit ok?" She had me stand by the shower and she held my meat and directed the flow with her right hand. She got off on having the stream hit her right on her clit. She shivered and came. I finally finished pissing. She was smiling with a very dirty smile. What a dirty girl! Literally.

"Triss, you are one kinky woman! Did you enjoy all that weirdness?"

"Oh yes I did! I always wanted to try that. Thank you so very much. I also wanted to thank you for taking my anal cherry. It was just fantastic, although I may have trouble sitting for the next few days. You're not leaving are you? Was tonight good for you too?"

"Oh, no, no, no. That was only round one. I have at least another good cum in me. Maybe two. You're not quitting on me are you?" I was hard again, thinking of the night's festivities. She seemed amazed that I was ready to go again. Actually, I was amazed too!

"Get up on the sink here. Let me penetrate you. Ok, lace your fingers on the back of my neck. We're going for a fuckin' walk."

I lifted Triss up by her sweet asscheeks, and fucked her as we walked back to the living room sofa. I loved the feeling of depth as I walked and fucked her, as she held on for the ride. Her cunt was very tight on my dick. She was as light as a feather.

Wanda had opened up the hideabed. Triss shivered and grunted. Triss had cum hard already from being picked up and roughly manhandled on our walk. I placed her back on the sofabed, and made slow deliberate love to her. She went nuts. She must have cum ten times screaming my name. She asked for a breather. I was still raring to go. I was still hard as a rock.

I got behind Wanda, and started eating her pussy and asshole. She loved it! She had a small climax, and asked me to stick it in her. She handed me the lube, and I lubed up her bunghole. I made sure she was lubed up, and my dick was coated with lube too.

Wanda looked back at me and said, "Please fuck my ass! I need it reamed good. Jam that monster meat into my tiny sphincter! Do it. DO IT! COME ON, BUTTFUCK ME!" I pushed into her rump, and she pushed back, taking all my cock deep in her brown eye. It was very tight, tighter than her juicy little quim. She screamed like I was killing her. She shivered and climaxed.

"Do you want me to stop?" I did not want to hurt her.

"No, please don't stop! I just came really hard. I'm going to cum again in a minute. Ohmygod you are so damn good. I love it with you in my ass. Oh oh oh yeah I'm gonna cum... Arhhhg yes! Do it! I'm coming! Fuck!" I fucked her through her climax, and kept on buttfucking her. She grunted in time with the penetration.

We reached a rhythm, not slow, but not too fast either. After only five or six minutes, Wanda was coming again on my hard dick, she would shiver, then shudder and shake as I felt her orgasm roll over her. She must have come at least five times, good hard anal cums.

I announced my orgasm, and Triss pulled my cock out from her friend's behind, and took all my cum in her mouth. Her mouth was full of my semen. She smiled with my jism in her mouth. She liked to taste my cum.

Triss did not swallow immediately, but took the jism and shared it with Wanda. Then they both swallowed, and showed me their empty mouths. I guess they were proud to swallow!

After that, both women asked for a breather. I said, let's get some sleep. I slept in the middle, each woman's head on my shoulder, and both women's hands wrapped around my dick. What a wonderful way to sleep. This day started so shitty, but ended so perfectly.

*********

I had vivid dreams. I dreamt that my ex-wife finally apologized for her lascivious behavior. I knew that wouldn't ever happen in real life! Hell had not yet frozen over!

I had a dream... there was a girl riding on my hard dick. I awoke to find out it was no dream. There was a woman on each side of me and a petite woman sitting on my meatpole, fucking me and grinning. She was grinding and climaxing like crazy. She was incredibly tight. She was so tight that she felt like a virgin. She would squeeze my dick and smile at me. She knew how to use her cunt.

"Ooh God, Mr. Cartwright, pinch my nipples!" I reached up, to find that her nipples were so enormous! They were like true Nubian nipples, at least two inches tall, and a good inch around. Her tits were a modest "C" cup. Then it hit me, she was lactating! The milk was spraying out of both nipples as she ground her snatch on my dick and groin. I noticed a ruddy red line at her bikini level. She probably had a c-section! She was a new mom.

She was screaming as she shook and shuddered violently. She had a hard cum. She squirted her womanly juices all over. I was about to shoot, and quickly she got off me and inserted my meat pole into her mouth where I exploded. She swallowed my jizz. She looked so happy.

"Excuse me, but who the fuck are you? Why did you sleep fuck me? I mean it was wonderful. But do I even know you?"

"These two have been telling me their plan to seduce you for a month. I guess they finally got up the courage. I saw that perfect cock of yours sticking straight up in the air... I am so sorry, it was too, too perfect to pass up. I'm Gail. Gail Marx. I'm friends with these two lovelies here. This is a wonderful fuckmeat. May I fuck you again?" She put my hard again dick back in her tight little pussy. She was amazingly tight for having a baby recently. She could contract on my cock at will.

"Wanna suck out some milk?" She kept my dick in her tight little snatch as she bent to provide me with access to suck her baby feeders. Both nipples were dripping milk. This had always been a fantasy of mine.

I sucked her milk from her wonderful Nubian nipples, she shuddered and she came, and came again. She really liked my dick, and she had real talent in her cunt. It rippled and spasmed, and grasped and squirted, and climaxed many times. I was going to cum AGAIN. She was pulling cum out of my dick at will!

This time Wanda was successful in grabbing my meat pole and suckin down my spunk. I didn't even know she was awake! She did share my jism with the other two women.

I had to go pee, and I got up and Gail went with me this time. "Please pee all over me! Come on Jeff, piss on me! PLEASE! Right on my face!"

She grabbed my dick, and directed the stream all over her, including her face and hair! Oh yuck! Not my kink! But I guess it made her happy. She started to get out of the shower.

"Oh no you don't! Take a nice long shower! We want you nice and clean, not dripping piss! I will get you a towel." I did. The girls were still trying to sleep on the hideabed in the living room.

"Jeff, why were you fucking Gail?" Asked Wanda. A bit of jealousy?

"I was dreaming, and I dreamt that I was being fucked by a stranger. I woke up and I WAS being fucked by a strange woman. Well I was already inside her, and she had a bunch of orgasms. She spoke with me still inside her! And she let me suckle on her milky tits. She said that you guys have planned my seduction for a whole month at least! True?"

"Yes. But you know how long we have both wanted you. I have to ask you. Would you allow me to move in with you and fuck you everyday? I don't want this to end. I know you don't have strong feelings for me. But could they develop? I want to be your personal cum bucket. I would do anything to be with you. Absolutely anything you want. If you want Gail and Triss, I would be ok with that. Even if you wanted someone else. I have to tell you I have deep feelings for you. Do you have any for me?" She wore her heart on her sleeve, this one.

"Wanda, I just met you. I mean, the grown up you. Aren't you the least bit worried about the age difference? You know how folks will talk."

"Fuck them. I don't care what they say. It's my life, not theirs. I understand there could be big obstacles to overcome. Your ex-wife has put you through the wringer. Is she trying to spin it that you are somehow partly responsible for her slutty behavior? She seems so evil to me. She hurts you with total disregard for your feelings. Then says she loves you? This seems schizophrenic on the face of it. But now you have me-" Wanda was interrupted.

"And me!" chipped in Triss.

"And me too!" Gail added.

"Wait a second. Wanda's feelings for me I know about. What feelings do you two have? Be honest, with me and yourselves. Ok?"

Triss talked in low tones.

"I love you, and I want to be with you forever. I want to have ten children with you. I care about these two wonderful women, but honestly I think I'm the best choice for you. I want to do everything with you. That's how I feel. By the way, you got me off more than any other man ever did. Did you enjoy me?" Triss looked at me expectantly. Such beautiful, trusting eyes. My heart was melting.

"Yes, I enjoyed all of you. Now Gail, you walk in and decide I have a really nice dick, and you want to try it out? Do you have any feelings for me?"

"Well, it's kinda weird, but these two, going on and on about you, had me checking you out. I liked what I found out about you. You are loyal, responsible, and loving. That doesn't even talk about your nice big dick. So yeah, I have feelings for you. Maybe right now they are more lust than love, but that could change. Do you think you could love a girl with a child? Her dad took off. My mom takes care of her, as I work as a stripper. I so want to quit that job! I have no other way to earn a living." Gail was beginning to cry. She wept. I held her until she stopped. She shuddered in my arms from being held.

"I love it when you hold me tight!" Gail nuzzled into my chest.

"Me too!" Wanda added.

"Don't forget me!" Triss chimed in. I held all three beautiful girls.

"Well my women, I have a proposal. It's just a dumb idea at this point. We have to flesh it out, see if it is worthwhile."

"How about a temporary marriage? I don't mean with all the pomp and circumstance. I don't mean a licensed marriage at all. But what if we all live together, you guys see the real me, I see the real you, and I mean each of us."

"We can keep our separate living arrangements if you like, so if you get pissed off, all you have to do is pack a bag. It would be like a fallback position."

"Obviously, I'm ALREADY going to be there, so it wouldn't apply to me. I will not allow men to come live in my home, so if you find another man, don't bother asking me. Just let me know that you're leaving."

"I'm not looking for anyone else. I wasn't even looking for you three angels." I looked up and down my little harem.

"I did ask my boy to fix me up with a woman I met on the phone. This was before I met any of you. Anyone have odds on how that would turn out? So if she does call, I'll let her down nicely."

"Who is this mystery woman?"

"She used to be Jennifer Hendricks, but now she's Jennifer Jones. You might know her daughter Molly. Jen and I kinda hit it off on the phone, but nothing like what I have with you three."

"Well I think you should fuck her. And I want to watch!" Wanda is always being naughty and enjoying it! Such a dirty girl.

"Me too! I love to watch you fuck her Jeff. You are like an artist at work. I like it more when you fuck me, but I do like to watch you in action. Gail on your dick this morning, she must have cum a dozen times! I... I masturbated watching you and her." Triss was very much a voyeur, and made no bones about it. She really loved to watch me fuck apparently.

"Hey, would you guys mind if Jeff and his magic penis gave my mom a good fuckin? She hasn't been laid for years, because she was so damned despondent after my dad ran off with his secretary. I mean if you wouldn't mind Jeff. I would really appreciate it." Gail was quite serious about me fucking her mother.

"I'm not a stud horse!"

"Just a stud with a horsecock!" Gail quipped.

"I'm ok with it. Just a one night stand right?" Triss said.

"Can I watch?" asked Wanda.

"Don't I get a say in this? It's like I really am a stud horse or something." I wasn't really complaining. I just smiled.

"Well, you have the cock for it! I have to get ready to work. I'm supposed to be there in an hour." Gail was going to her strip club job.

"I want you to quit your job Gail. Effective immediately. I don't want my wife working as a stripper. Gail, I own a huge business. I am quite wealthy. I can easily support all of you and I even have a small apartment behind my house that your mom could use, for free. I mean if she wants to."

"Well? You in or you out? If things don't work out, you can still stay in the apartment and get a better job. I promise to never kick you out, regardless of what happens in our relationship. The only deal breaker would be if you decide to bring men home. With the way my wife treated me, you can surely understand my feelings on that, right?"

Wanda was very quick to see the situation: "That means you have to deal with your ex-wife! You gotta buy her out! Won't she want some outrageous amount of money?"

"It's only money. She will be gone. I'm burning the bed in the master bedroom. In fact, I'm gonna redo the whole house! Would you guys like to help?" Three happy faces told me I had struck a chord!

They were all excited. They went back to my rental house and we fucked all day. I felt like a teenager.

Gail quit her job. She just called in. I gave her enough cash to tide her and her mom over until I could get my ex-wife out for good. She blew me on the spot, saying "Thank you, thank you! Mmmmmm. Thank you!" I said that wasn't necessary, but she just grabbed my ass and fucked her own face until I shot a load. She sucked it down. Wow, talk about grateful!

I had told my lawyers about my decision. They had suggested a straw man, so my ex would not know about my interest. I said, "Fuck it, let's try to negotiate it, if she asks too much, we look elsewhere. There are always a few nice homes for sale if she gives me too much grief."