Wrong Number

Story Info
Man destroyed in divorce finds solace in young trio.
9k words
4.27
40.9k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently I was off my meds when I wrote this one. Before the critics start wailing, this story could have been in several categories. I picked Loving Wives, but hey I could be wrong. Ok the legal shit, nobody is underage, if anyone resembles some person living or dead or in between well thats too bad, cause it is FICTION. Yeah its too short, of course its too long, but hey it's all in fun. Remember when reading to adopt the pose of tongue-in-cheek. As usual its way, way over the top. Look at the bright side, it's not a sad whimpy cuck story that makes you want to throw up. To the ten folks who read my lunacies, thank you! Oh and do let me know about the mistakes. I'll get right on it.

Wrong Number.

"Hello"

--"Hello is Molly there please?"-- a female voice asking.

"I think you have the wrong number." I said.

--"Wait! Is this the house with the big graduation party?"-- she asked

"Who are you please?" I asked politely.

--"I'm Molly's mother. And you are?"'--

"Molly? Molly who?" I was getting a bit irritated.

--"Molly Hendricks."--

"So you are Mrs.Hendricks?" I was a bit confused.

--"Well, I used to be. I'm divorced recently. I've gone back to my maiden name."-- she replied.

"Which is?" I asked.

--"I go by Jennifer Jones now. And you are?"-- she asked.

" I'm Jeff Cartwright, Den's dad."

--"You live in that huge stone house by the pond with the weeping willow?"-- she had the right house.

"I own it, but I no longer live here." I explained.

--"Why not for heaven's sake. That place is gorgeous!"-- Jennifer said.

"My ex-wife and her live-in boyfriend live here now. I just get to pay the mortgage and taxes and stuff. Please don't get me started, I may have another coronary. Now Jennifer, who were you looking for?" I wanted to be done with the call.

--"Molly Hendricks, my daughter. I'm very sorry about your divorce."-- Jennifer was apologetic.

"Yeah, me too. Twenty four years wasted, I had a heart attack when I found out about her hobby, and while I was in intensive care, she was here at the house...um, frolicking with her new man. That really pissed me off royally. I guess I should be glad to be rid of the cheating bitch." I was very irritated now.

--"That was so shitty of her! You found out by detective? That's how I found out about my husband."-- Jennifer explained.

"No, my own son told me. He saw everything, he took pictures and videos with his phone. Now, he is so disgusted with her, he hasn't said a word to her in almost three years. When he told me, I just collapsed. After the heart attack, I gave up smoking, lost forty pounds, and got rid of as much stress as I could. Oh, and I got rid of her too!" I had to smile at that!

--"My ex-husband decided one day that forty-two was old enough for a wife, and traded me in on a twenty-two year old. Hell, Molly is only three years younger!... Oh I'm so sorry, going on like that. I apologize. Would you take a look for my daughter please?"-- Jennifer sounded desperate to talk to her daughter.

"Well, it's a very big party, what does she look like?" I thought I had a vague recollection of her in school.

--"She's about five-ten, red hair, brilliant green eyes, hourglass figure, and just had her nineteenth birthday two weeks ago."--

"Ok, I'll go take a look. Do you look like her?" I still wasn't sure if I remembered her right.

--"Why yes I do. Why do you ask?"--

"Because, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree, and she sounds incredibly beautiful, ergo... You must be good looking yourself. You have a very nice voice. You sound very kind too." I was thinking about Jen now.

--"So sorry, I'm fat and ugly. She is beautiful though. She has the face of an angel, and a killer body too. And she's smart. She was salutatorian for her class."-- as she spoke I thought, wait I do remember her!

"Then you and I have met before. My son was valedictorian, and you are such a terrible liar. You are drop dead gorgeous. You were so beautiful, when we shook hands backstage, I was tongue tied. You looked like a movie star. Then you offered me champagne. How on earth did you smuggle champagne into a high school graduation? I never thanked you, but I do so now. Let me see if I can find your princess for you." I set the phone down. Another thing I paid for, without ever using it.

I wandered from room to room, calling out, "Molly! Molly Hendricks!" There were so many young people there. I wound up going upstairs and then I heard giggling in my son's bedroom.

"Dennis Cartwright, you better be decent and if Molly is in there--" the door flew open. There stood my son with a giant shit-eating grin.

"Dad, I was following your suggestion. Do you not recall saying to me, not to waste any time? 'CARPE DIEM?' I am doing just that." There, on his messed up bed, was a ravishing red haired young woman. She looked extremely sexy. Her clothes were rumpled and out of place. They had obviously quickly redressed.

"Are you Molly Hendricks? Your mom is on our landline, you can use the extension in the master bedroom." I said, pointing to the other door.

"Um, no she can't. Mom is in there with a, um, someone. I'll take her downstairs. I'm sooo sorry Dad. You already know exactly what I think." He looked super serious for a minute. His mother's slutty behavior really upset the boy.

"Murder is still illegal in this state. Lord knows I've been tempted! Hey, do something for your old dad. Set me up with her mom." I whispered into my son's ear. He grinned.

"I'll try, but you should do that yourself dad. Take your own good advice!" With that the two teens were headed down the stairs.

I walked over to my former bedroom. I made a fist and...-- Bang, Bang, Bang-- I knocked pretty loudly, "Hey Slut, I'm leaving, thanks for inviting me, and letting me pay for everything. You fucking whore." I mumbled the last three words.

"You don't have to yell!" My ex wife had opened the door. She was stark naked. There was some new black guy on the bed. I recognized him, Jerome Walters, principal of the elementary school where my ex-wife worked as a teacher.

She ONLY opened the door to rub my nose in the fact that she was with another man. I got it. But I was quick with my phone. I don't even know if she saw me take the pictures of them, her naked at the door, and the principal naked on her bed. A few members of the school board might receive copies. Glossy eight by tens maybe.

"Hi Jerome! How's the missus?" I knew the bastard was married. I tried to act cheerful, even though it was another direct hit to my heart. She was truly evil to me. She wanted it to hurt me, and it did. But with each new man/conquest for her, it hurt me a little less. I knew we were never going to be reunited, so I tried to act nonchalant about her latest fucktoy.

"Fuck you Jeff! Damn cuck." Jerome said loudly.

"Tsk, tsk, Jerome. I expected better from a school principal, but hey, my ex-wife always goes for the cream of the crop. In six months, you will be downstairs, looking hurt, like Gerald is right now, as she fucks the new guy." My ex-wife had a definite type: tall, dark, and big dicked. But she never kept them, always looking for fresh meat. After fucking for six months, it was on to the next big dick.

Actually, she didn't care about the first two characteristics, as long as her main objective was met: he had to have a big dick. She had dated some poor Swedish guy with a giant wang, and he was white as Casper the Ghost. He was also tall, but that was secondary. He had the meat that she craved.

"What the fuck do you want asshole?" My darling ex-wife asked me. Her face was anger personified.

"Wow, charming as ever! I am taking the Jag. It's in the divorce agreement. Monday morning, I'm here with the sheriff and the movers. We are only taking my things. Anything missing goes against your alimony. I suggest you not be here. The realtors will be here as well. From Monday, you have 90 days to vacate the house, then it goes on the market. This was all specified in the divorce settlement. Here is a copy if you lost yours." I handed her an extra copy of the signed agreement.

"You said I could use the Jag until he was through school!" She yelled.

"Look, the agreement is for you to use the Jag until he GOES to school. And he's going to school tomorrow morning. Why do you even care? I gave you a Mercedes and a BMW, so why on earth do you want my Jaguar? You don't even like it."

"Well Dennis is taking the Beemer to school, so that only leaves me with the Merc, and because the Jag is the last thing here that reminds me of you!" I laughed and laughed! I could see the love bites on her nipples, and white stuff running down her inner thigh, that showed she had just fucked another man, as she made that comment to me. She did not see the irony of her situation.

"And why on god's green earth would you want anything to remind you of me? I'm the one you hate, the one you love to torture with your fucktoys, the one you have castigated, and wished for me to die a painful death, many times over. Why do you wish to remember anything about my stupid despondent ass? Just to renew your hatred of me?"

I often wondered if she was a schizo, professing her undying love for me, meanwhile banging every big dick she could find. I had another theory: she was a super-slut and cum dumpster. A shrink had called her a hypersexual. It sounds very PC, the outdated and stereotypical term was nymphomaniac. I'm not sure what was her affliction, but she likes to fuck big dicks, and a lot of them. She was never bothered about the part were it says not to fuck other men in the wedding vows.

"We were married for a long time. I loved you once. I did want something to remember you by, and not just pictures." She said to me in a surprisingly kind manner.

"Well, you could forget to cash one of your support checks, and frame it on the wall. Right next to the divorce decree and my wedding band" I didn't want her thinking I still loved her, although a part of me did. A really tiny part of me. Most of me wanted her to slow roast in the flames of perdition.

"By the way, it's really so wonderful of you to be fucking a new guy during your son's graduation party. I found Den fucking a girl in his room as the party was on auto pilot I guess. So great going, you're teaching our son such really wonderful manners. How could I have possibly loved you for so many years?" I shook my head.

"You were married to someone else! Your company. I stayed honest until Den turned twelve. You were doing some gigantic promotion, you were gone for three months, with hardly even a word." Her eyes misted up. Nothing like trying to rewrite our history. I let her lies go. Why fight about it? We were so done, finished, in the books. Let her keep her self-justifications. Why should I care about lies at this point?

Despite my prayers that she choke and die, she continued, "I finally had to seek some relief elsewhere. I had not stopped loving you, you had stopped loving me. So I had a man, I fucked him about two months, then I got a different man. I didn't want to get emotionally entangled. I just wanted to get laid." Yeah I needed to not hear her shit anymore. Why was I even listening to her horse shit? I just had to tell her about Monday.

"I practically did it right in front of you. I was actually hoping you would catch us fucking. I was so pissed at you for not caring, for never, ever caring. I carried on at parties right in front of you, and you never said a goddamn word."

Because I was so completely and utterly embarrassed by her slutty behavior. That's why. I cared terribly, but I would be damned if I let her know how badly She hurt me. She eviscerated my heart, and she had emasculated me whenever she could.

She really wanted to hurt me as much as possible. Since I couldn't murder the bitch, my only other option was to get away from her, and try to forget I once loved her enough to wed her. I guess everyone makes a few mistakes in life. Wow, did I ever!

"I figured you only love your business and your son. You haven't given me the time of day for a decade. So fuck you. I'll do as I please, since you don't give a fuck!" She was red in the face.

I didn't bother to correct her misperceptions, or fight her on any of the bull shit I was just forced to listen to. I guess she wanted to rewrite our history to somehow justify her slutty and whorish behavior. I just tried not to give a fuck. I certainly knew the real truth, and for all her histrionics, she knew the truth as well. Perhaps she was just trying to save face. Like I give a shit about that skank's face.

"Well, you have a great life. I'm outta here. Please don't be here Monday. The police will be here and the movers. What do you want me to do with Den's things?" I asked her nicely.

"Put them in storage. Then go fuck yourself." She was in rare form today.

I laughed again. "Always a class act. Well I forgive you. I can't keep all this hatred for you inside me. So ... goodbye." I turned to leave. I blew her a kiss. She threw me the finger.

She went over to her principal and started sucking his big cock. I took a pic and a video for the school board. My heart plunged into deep despair seeing her so happy sucking on another man's dick.

I knew it was really time to get the fuck out. Every time I saw the bitch, I wanted to kill her. She took great pleasure in making my heart hurt. How could she be so heartless? So hurtful? So mean? Such a BITCH? What had possessed me to marry her? I must have been nuts.

As I descended the stairs, her previous months paramour was going up the stairs. "Hi Gerald! Looks like the end for you! She's already fucked the hell outta him. Good luck. Bye!" I kept moving. Despite my upbeat demeanor, my ex-wife still could twist the knife in my heart. I had to get out of here. I had to get her out of my heart and head. I needed a brain wash and wax. I needed to get laid by someone else.

"That son of a bitch! I mentioned her to him, she had a crazy crush, there he goes, fuckin my woman! ... Oh sorry Jeff, I was not thinking." Gerald still didn't understand that he was dismissed. At least he tried not to be a dick towards me. Poor guy was about to get kicked in his balls.

He did seem to be somewhat apologetic for banging my ex for the last several months. He might not yet be aware that she had fired him, or would terminate the relationship shortly. Hell, maybe she was going to start "double" dating now that I'm totally gone.

I had to move on. I had to. She made me sick. I had loved her for so long. How could she be so evil and vindictive? Well two could be vindictive.

"You should take a couple of cell phone shots, and a video for his wife and the school board. Fuck them both!" I said to Gerald. I just planted a little seed.

"Great idea Jeff! Good luck to you too." I wondered if he would follow through or not. It didn't matter, 'cause I definitely was going to, right after the house sold. In fact, right after she signed the paperwork!

The Jaguar started right up. I got it out of the garage, and got everyone to move their vehicles out of the way. I left the house. I had long since stopped calling it home. Two pretty girls from the party stopped me as I was leaving. One blond and one black hair, both curvaceous and good looking. Really good looking. In fact, both girls were smoking hot.

"Mr. Cartwright, could you please give us a ride home? It's pretty dark, and it's a two mile walk. Please?" Asked the blond. She looked very familiar.

"Sure. Where too?" They got in the Jag. Their legs were long and perfect. On both lovely young girls.

"Oh, come on Mr. Cartwright, you've been to my house a hundred times!" Said Wanda Cushing, I had just recognized her! She was all grown up. She was devastatingly gorgeous. So was her friend, I had just recognized.

"Wanda Cushing? And Beatrice Baxter? Well look at you two! So how old are you two now?" I was astonished at how grown up and sexy the two young girls looked. They were wearing pencil skirts and white silk blouses, and both had removed their bras. Their nipples were hard as rocks on each of them!

"Mr. Cartwright, weren't you at my eighteenth birthday party two months ago? You were picking up your son? You gave me a nice kiss."

I did stop to pick up my boy at a birthday party, I just remembered. She had looked great then.

Beatrice just said, "I turned eighteen about six months ago, You were right in the middle of your divorce then, if I remember correctly. Den told me. I am sorry for you."

"Thank you for your concern! My goodness you are both so very beautiful and grown up. You might as well just call me Jeff from now on."

"My folks took off right after the graduation. My Dad's in sales, and lately my Mom has been accompanying him on his business trips. So I'm by myself for a couple of weeks." Wanda explained.

"Please don't call me Beatrice, I'm just 'Triss' now. Ok? My mom is letting me stay with Wanda as long as her folks are gone."

"Ok, Triss. I just can't get over the fact both of you are all grown up. And both of you are absolutely gorgeous. Your boyfriends are so damned lucky to have you."

"We don't have any boyfriends."

"WHAT? That's impossible. There must be guys tripping over each other to get with you!I saw you come into the party with two guys."

"Georgey and Wayne are very gay, and they are dating each other. They just gave us a lift." Wanda told me, "Sometimes they give us tips on makeup and fashion." They giggled.

We got to their house. It was an old fashioned split level, and it had a tall privacy fence, with a few bushes and trees. The back would be completely private. I stopped the Jag in front, intending to leave.

"Well, there you go girls. Oh, excuse me 'women' not 'girls'. I am glad to get you home safe."

"Would you please check the house for us please? It's kinda lonely and secluded out here, and we would feel better if you checked the rooms for bad guys who may have snuck in. Please, please, please!" Wanda had me at "lonely".

"Sure. Come on in, I'll take care of any bad guys. But what about me? Aren't I a guy? I might have my sights set on you BOTH." Both girls chuckled at my little joke. We entered the house, and I checked all the rooms. Everything. As I walked back into the living room, I was thunderstruck.

The room had a dozen candles lit, and both girls were dressed in semi transparent nighties.

Wanda's was black, which contrasted with her golden locks, and Triss had white, which contrasted with her raven mop of sleek, jet black hair. Her nipples were like bullets and they were hard and waiting for my touch. Wanda's nipples were a bit smaller, more like big pencil erasers, but looked just as tasty. Neither girl had panties on, or any trace of pubic hair. Both Labias were dripping wet, and I could smell the arousal from each hot, hot woman. Their excitement was contagious, I felt my dick jerk a little. A lot actually.

"I guess you figured out we want to have some fun with you. See anything you like?" Wanda looked me dead in the eyes as she held up her D cup tits. Triss had already grabbed my trousers and was trying to remove my belt. Oh this was going to be fantastic!

Both girls knelt in front of me, and giggled like mad when my cock released from my clothes sprang forth smacking Triss in her face. Her and Wanda's hands were on my shaft in an instant. Both girls were on either side of my dick. They licked it tentatively. Both girls were wide eyed at the thickness and the length.

"Your ex-wife is so fuckin stupid. If I was your wife, I'd fuck you each and every day. I'd put a big smile on your face whenever I got the chance. I'd love you till I was dead. Maybe after that too." Wanda proclaimed her carnal desire.

"You two love me?" I asked