Wrong Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer Jones called while I was on an errand. Yeah, I know I'm stone age, keeping a landline. She spoke to the girls for an hour. I have no clue what they spoke about, but now my wrong number is coming over for dinner! It was all set up for Friday night.

*********

"We all have a confession to make." Gail said. She was the youngest and the skinniest of my three girlfriends, but the other two seemed to look up to her. She was a natural leader.

"We are all voyeurs. We all like to watch you fuck. Usually it's with one of us. But... we wouldn't mind if now and then you got some fresh pussy and we got to watch--" Gail was interrupted by Wanda

"--And join in!" Much giggling.

*********

So the negotiations for my former home went well, sort of. I was spared a face to face with my now ex wife, as my lawyer dealt with it. He pointed out that there were three different properties close by and all were way less expensive. As usual, it all came down to money. We finally found a number whereupon I could repurchase my old house from the evil bitch. I just got my stuff out, and now it was going back in!

True to my word, I used a couple of gallons of gas on the bed to give it a nice charming patina of burnt-to-a-crisp! I found she had left her wedding gown, that went on to the wedding pyre as well. All the wedding albums, into the flames! When I finally checked the house, I was satisfied that her presence had been sanitized and cauterized as much as possible. I got several contractors out that day to redo as much of the home as I could. Every room was to be repainted, so I opted for a grey paint/ primer, just to get the ball rolling. Other colors would be added later. Things started to look much better immediately. That plus I got a fabulous three way fuck, with the three young women who had lost their minds, and more or less adopted me. Sort of, kinda. Oh those girls could fuck. I needed to get some Viagra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gail's mom and the baby moved into my four bedroom apartment over the garage. I had to move and /or get rid of a bunch of stuff.

The apartment was dusty and dingy from no one living in it. The girls didn't care. They cleaned and moved stuff as good as any cleaning crew. I bought new furnishings and a few new beds. I didn't know which beds my ex had christened with her boyfriends. I took no chances. Replace them all, I thought. I bought all new bedding as well. Fuck it, burn the old mattresses too.

The trio were in black leather bustiers tonight, and looking at them got me hard as steel! Fuck! They had sexy black stockings, the fishnet dirty kind, and all three wore stiletto heels that looked oh so sexy. I probably should get a drool cup or a sex bib!!

They looked so incredibly slinky and seductive.

The bustiers gave the women's bosoms that lovely upward stance that makes men's heads turn. Quite a few women's heads turn as well!

Gail was the ringleader, despite being the smallest of the three.

She was on her knees in a flash and my cock was in her mouth and throat.

"I want to thank you again for taking me and my baby in. And my mom" she went back to fucking her face with my dick. She had her hands on my ass as she pulled in my lower torso to fuck her own face. Triss and Wanda were taking turns kissing me as I fondled their nice plump asscheeks. This was so awesome. I couldn't hold back against the oral onslaught of Gail. I was coming in her mouth and she took every drop. All three girls kissed and shared my semen. All three swallowed.

I wanted to eat all their pussies but Gail wanted something else. She sucked me hard again and laid back with open legs I could smell her juicy cunt. She was so inviting.

"I don't want your wonderful tongue. I just want you to ram your big prick up my cunt until I scream. C'mon... Fuck me good and hard! Do it!"

Well how could I say no to that? I lined it up with her slick channel and I was in her in one thrust. She shuddered and came immediately. I fucked her very hard, and I sucked on her milky tits for all I was worth. I felt a woman's head on my left as she sucked her other tit. I lifted myself up and Wanda started sucking on the tit I had just left. I pushed fingers in both the milksuckers cunts, and moans were happy. I power fucked Gail, and she came at least three more times.

I switched over to Wanda and pushed into her sopping wet cunt. She was so excited. She had a nice little cum from the hard penetration. Wanda had to stop sucking Gail's milk, as she was about to climax big. I felt a huge orgasm coming to her, she was shivering. Then she grunted and squirted and came very hard. She came for about two minutes. Wanda just slumped forward and was out of it.

I switched over to Triss, and I lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders. I was not gentle with her. I fucked the living shit out of her, I battered her poor little pussy. She loved it! She came and cried out. Tears were dripping down her cheeks.

"I love you! Ohmygod I love you. That was the most satisfying cum I ever had. You are the fuckin best there is." Triss gushed, literally and about me. She had soaked my groin.

"Are you ok? I didn't hurt you did I?" I had really let loose on her, and I was worried that I might have hurt her.

"No, no. That was a wonderful cum. I loved it. I love you. I can't help myself. I'm so happy when I'm with you. I want to have your children. I've tossed my birth control out. Thank you. By the way, I will never leave you. Can you go again?" She was stroking me with her hand.

"I didn't come again yet. So yes I can." I flipped her on top of me and as I lay back down, Gail's cunt was suddenly dropping on my face. I fucked Triss, and sucked on Gail's juicy gash. I stuck a finger in her ass, and she instantly climaxed on my face. Triss was on the short fast strokes and I felt a finger in my ass. Triss came. Gail came. I came hard in Triss. Wanda was already passed out .We all fell asleep, a pile of bodies. Happy bodies.

My last thought was I would probably need to buy Viagra in bulk! But I was having the time of my life. I would have to say thank you to my ex-wife for being such a slut and putting me in this position!

I suddenly realized that Friday night Jennifer Jones was coming over. How the fuck was I going to be able to satisfy FOUR sexy women? I suppose getting fucked to death is not a bad thing. There are many worse ways to go. Hey, I would be coming and going at the same time! What a wonderful problem to have. Too many gorgeous women who love me, yeah not gonna get much sympathy on my current situation.

I really do have to buy the ex wife a thank you for your being a slut card. I wonder if they have those at Hallmark? They do make nice cards!

~~~~~~~~~~

So does he fuck the wrong number? What about Gail's mom? Is his ex wife really gone? So many questions. Perhaps I should write the next chapter of Wrong Number.