Wrong Number Pt. 01

Story Info
A game Lisa starts with her son gets real.
8.1k words
4.58
82.5k
144

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
819 Followers

All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.

Wrong Number

Part 1

Greg Moore sat quietly at his desk as he continued his homework. He was eagerly awaiting his High School graduation and at nineteen years old, it was long overdue. He struggled to not be distracted by his phone like his generation was prone to. He finally gave into his addiction by putting down his pencil and picking up his phone.

Since he was home alone, he opened the browser on his phone and directed it to his favorite porn site. As he used his thumb to put in the address, he slid his pants down and dug into his boxers to free his cock. He began to browse the video thumbnails and stroke his hardening cock when he got a video phone call. He released his cock and shook a frustrated fist at the air.

He cursed the caller, "Damnit, Mom!"

He accepted the call expecting it to be in error. When the video stabilized, he saw a chair filling up a large portion of a small room. The chair was facing him. There were boxes and file cabinets lining the sides of the room. Greg was about to hang up when a man entered the scene and sat in the chair. His shirt was on, but his cock was rock hard and bobbed up and down as he walked and only stopped when he settled into the chair. The man's fingers were soon wrapped around his cock, keeping it hard by stroking it.

Greg's cock was going soft, and he once again went to terminate the call when a woman entered the scene completely nude. She walked into view from the right side of the camera view, facing the man. Greg's eyes shifted around as he tried to make sense of what he was seeing. His eyes squinted slightly as he looked harder at the details that made up the woman. He rapidly scanned her hair color, face, body type, and skin tone. It took him a few seconds before it clicked.

"Mom?" he mouthed, but no sound escaped.

Lisa Moore spread her legs, bent at the waste and took the man's cock in her mouth. Greg's cock began to rise again as he watched the kink show being played out in front of him. He could see the lips of her pussy and her ass hole as her upper body began to rhythmically move up and down. There was just enough light in the room to make out all the requisite details. He began thinking the entire thing wads a stage set purposely for performances like what he was seeing.

"Fuck! Was that Dad? Why am I seeing this?" he asked himself

Regardless, he continued stroking his cock. Once the man's cock was slick with her saliva, Lisa stood up straight and stepped up, straddling the man's legs. She said something that was inaudible to Greg, but the man responded to her. He gripped his cock with one hand and placed his other on her hip, guiding her down onto him. She sank slowly down until not an inch of his shaft was visible and began to ride his cock.

Greg leaned back in his chair and was furiously stroking his cock watching his mother, Lisa, fuck the man who could be his father or a complete stranger. He cursed the distance her phone was from them fucking. He wanted to watch a more detailed show. As his mother rose up, you could see most of the man's cock before she would sink back down. This went on for several minutes before she got up and turned around.

She repeated the same actions, sinking down on the man's cock while his hands were on her hips. Greg knew his orgasm was not far off as he was able to see his mother's tits and her well-trimmed pubic hair. He watched his mother tweak her nipples and rub her clit as she bounced up and down on his cock.

"Come on, Mom. Let me see you cum," he whispered to the empty room.

He continued to jerk his hard cock watching the scene unfold on the phone. After a short while of watching this strange cock emerge from and disappear into his mother's pussy, he watched his mother pull the cock out and make several quick strokes. Greg was able to see his mother's belly get soaked with the man's cum.

He was almost there himself. It was the moment he saw the dark hair on her pussy get soaked with the stranger's semen that he began to shoot his load. There was nowhere to catch it, so he pointed the head toward his chest and came all over his shirt.

As he recovered, he turned his attention back to the phone only to see a look of abject horror on his mother's closeup face. Just as he was coming to grips with the reality of him having jerked off as he watched his mother have sex, she ended the call.

Greg sat in his chair, dismayed at being caught watching his mother cheat on his father. He assumed it wasn't his father but couldn't confirm as the details were not that clear. Questions remained in his mind, though, about who was the intended recipient of the video call.

Later that evening, the family of three sat in silence at the table as they ate dinner. Greg's father would leave shortly after for his evening poker game, leaving him and his mother alone in the house. While eating, he looked to his mother for any sign that she would even acknowledge his presence, but there was none. She remained silent until his father left. He took that moment to excuse himself from the table and go to his room.

"I won't deal with silence on this issue forever," he thought as he threw himself onto the bed.

He needed answers and resolved to not let the issue fade into oblivion. He conjured several ways to break the silence between them and try to resolve the issue when the answer came to him via a buzzing phone.

"I know you saw me," she texted.

He was debating his response for minutes when another text came through.

"If you're going to ignore me, at least turn off your read receipts."

It was clear to him that his mother was also not interested in letting the events earlier that day be forgotten.

"I don't know what to say to you, Mom," he replied swiftly.

Nothing.

As he waited for her response, he pulled up a mother-son video from his favorite porn site and pulled his hardening cock out of his pants.

In true parent fashion, he received a response just as he was ready to get into the action on his screen. The response wasn't what he had in mind. It was another video call. He tucked his cock away and answered the call.

"Did you cum watching me have sex?" she asked immediately.

Apparently not one for small talk, she dove right in. He joined the party.

"Who were you having sex with? It wasn't Dad."

"That's none of your business," she angrily replied.

"It became my business the minute you brought me into whatever fucked up thing you have going on," he responded in kind.

Greg never raised his voice to his parents, but he felt emboldened by some reason. In a small way, he wanted control over the situation before it spiraled into something neither of them wanted looming over their heads.

"Don't you curse at me!" she said, bringing her phone close to her face.

"I'm not doing this over the phone," he sternly told her before ending the call.

He slammed his phone down onto his bed and sped toward the family room where he found her on the couch. He stopped in the middle of the room and began to berate her.

"How is it that you're mad at me when you're the one who called me and invited me to watch you fuck some random guy?"

She stood up and approached him threateningly, "I will tell you what happened after you answer my fucking question! Did you cum watching me have sex?"

"Oh, now who's the hypocrite?"

His mother resigned her position and sat on the couch.

"I just wanted to know if you came watching me," she muttered.

Greg stood there looking at her, but his mind was reliving the video he masturbated to earlier that day. When he was finished, he focused on his mother who was staring at his crotch.

"Greg!" she nearly shouted.

"What?" he asked, coming out of his memory trance.

"I asked you," she said loudly before her eyes shifted to the left and right as if checking to make sure no one was watching them before whispering, "why do you have an erection?"

He looked down and noticed a significant bulge in his pants.

"I..."

"Shhh!" she hissed, "I don't want to see that!"

"Then don't look," he retorted quickly.

She stood up and came face to face with her son.

"You liked watching me, didn't you? You masturbated while watching me!" she said with a hint of a smirk on her face.

Embarrassed, he sat quickly in the chair behind him and crossed his arms in his lap, hiding his hard cock from his mother. She sat on the couch and locked eyes with him and waited until he seemed to be done with his smartass remarks.

"Since it's obvious you came while watching me, I might as well tell you that the call you got was supposed to go to your father."

Greg's eyes opened widely, "He knows?"

His mother leaned forward, "He set it up!"

She rested back into the couch to see what kind of sarcasm would spew from his mouth after hearing that. Since there was none, she continued.

"I surprise him with those, so he doesn't know you watched me today. Would you like to watch me again?" she dared ask her son.

"Yes."

He felt defeated yet energized with desire.

Greg's mother walked from the room without acknowledging his reply. She hid the smile on her face as she walked to her bedroom.

"Should I give him a solo show or was watching me with an iron rod of a cock in my pussy what he preferred," she wondered to herself.

It wasn't time for bed, but she had an itch that needed relieving. As soon as the door to her bedroom closed, she was kicking off her shoes and unbuttoning her jeans in a frenzy. When she was finally naked from the waist down after nearly tripping over the clothing gathered at her ankles, she fell into her bed and fumbled with the drawer in her nightstand. As she removed the white, bubble-textured vibrator, she heard the door to her son's room slam shut.

"He's going to jerk off," she thought to herself.

She turned the device on to its lowest setting and pressed it against one of her nipples. Her shoulders shook as a shudder ran down her body.

"He's going to cum thinking of me sitting on a hard cock and bouncing up and down on it," she whispered.

She trailed the latex cock down her body until the tip rested above the hood that protected her clit. She squirmed, rotating her hips side to side as she pressed it harder against her love button. She continued thinking of what her son might be doing in his room while she masturbated herself thinking of him.

"Gimme your cock," she said to a nameless person.

"Push it deep inside me," she begged as she began to slip her toy into her pussy.

She stifled her moan as the toy disappeared in her depths. She nearly wanted Greg to burst into her room with the same energy that he confronted her with in the living room. She wanted to see his furled eyebrows as he violently removed his clothes and got between her legs.

"This is what you wanted all along, isn't it?" she imagined him asking.

She took the toy from her pussy and pushed it back in, imagining his fleshy cock was the thing penetrating her.

"I want it so bad," she grunted as she fucked herself.

She turned her head as she masturbated and imagined her husband sitting in a chair next to the bed, rubbing his hardening cock. She opened her mouth, inviting him to shove it down her throat. She wanted to be spit-roasted for the first time ever.

She snapped out of her fantasy as she began to feel her pending orgasm grow in intensity. Her free hand manipulated her clit as she pushed the fake cock in and out of her with growing speed.

"Cumming," she whispered out loud.

The muscles in her stomach tensed up and her hips raised off the bed as she jammed the vibrator in her pussy one more time. Her other hand was a blur as she took the final step over the ledge.

Her mouth opened to express her pleasure to the world, but nothing came out. Her eyes were clenched shut as her torso writhed back and forth.

"Cumming!" she squeaked again. Her voice was broken and nearly unintelligible.

She finally collapsed on the bed with her toy still buried inside her. She lay on the bed catching her breath when a voice came from the closet. Her eyes flew open in a flash and her face turned red with sudden embarrassment.

"Holy fuck, was that Ray or Greg? Who is in my room?" she wondered.

Her husband finally appeared from the closet. He had removed his shirt and his pants were falling to the floor as she observed his stiff cock make an appearance. For a man his age, he was wildly attractive. He had a full head of graying hair with a matching goatee. He was just a little thicker than slim, but she could trace the faint outline of the muscles on his chest and abs.

He finally arrived from the closet with his clothes removed and his hard cock pointing the way to his beautiful wife.

"That seemed pretty intense, babe. Hope you have enough left for me,' he said as he proudly displayed his cock for her to admire. "I was thinking of fucking you silly, but you seemed to have discovered something pretty intense," he said lightly.

"Your son wants to fuck me badly," she said as she looked at her husband desperately.

Several days passed before Greg found himself at home alone while his parents were at work. He was searching for jobs online while listening to music at the desk in his room. Thoughts of the discussion that took place between his mother and him days earlier were nearly absent from his mind. He bobbed his head to the music blaring into his ears by the headphones he was using. His afternoon changed dramatically when the music stopped, and his ring tone began to play in his ears.

"Oh shit, it's Mom," he thought.

He watched the screen of the phone for a few seconds before his finger pressed the button to accept the Facetime call.

The video opened with a view of an office. It looked unused as the desk had nothing on it and the chair was pushed in. The camera was quite a distance away. Regardless, he felt his cock begin to harden and he lazily fumbled with the opening of his pajama bottoms to free it.

"Give me a just a minute," he heard a female voice say, but it wasn't his mother.

He began to gently stroke his cock as he leaned back in his chair, waiting for someone to appear. Almost two minutes passed when a dark-haired female walked from behind the camera into the frame. Her back was to him, and he watched as she lifted her skirt. When she made it to the desk, she had her skirt hiked up to her hips and hooked her thumbs into her panties and pushed them down her legs. With a kick of her foot, the panties flew out of frame.

"Who is that?" he thought, "I thought I would be seeing Mom again."

The woman in the video kept her skirt lifted and sat on the short edge of the desk.

"I'm ready," she announced.

"Man, I don't want to watch Dad bang out some chick," he said to himself.

His disappointment was soon changed to shock when his mother walked into the picture from the same place the mystery woman did. She stopped a few feet away from the camera and disrobed completely. First, her shirt was pulled off and clumsily thrown onto the floor. Her bra quickly joined it. Greg fumbled with his phone and began to take screenshots of his mother stripping. As he took pictures, she was pushing her pants and panties down together. She left them pooled on the floor as the made her way to the woman sitting on the desk.

"Damnit, why didn't she turn around?" he wondered.

When his mother arrived in front of the other woman, she was ordered to her knees. The woman on the desk stiffly pointed her finger to the ground between her legs.

"No fucking way," he said enthusiastically.

As the speed of his masturbation increased, he watched his mother get on her knees. Her head disappeared between the woman's legs and her hands went up and cupped the strange woman's tits. He watched his mother's head move up and down in a movement he recognized. He knew she was licking that woman's pussy from bottom to top.

He felt his orgasm approach and held off to see what else was going to happen. The woman put her hand on the back of his mother's head and pulled her closer.

"We don't have much time. I want to cum, too," the woman said to his mother.

Knowing there was not going to be much time before the woman came, he increased his stroking. Minutes went by and he finally came.

"I'm going to cum on your ass as you lick her pussy," he said, bringing him over the edge.

The first shot of cum was powerful and landed on his neck. The second and third created a pool of cum on his shirt while the rest dribbled down his cock. The woman clenched her fist around his mother's hair as she came. Her legs shook a little but enough for him to know his mother finished the job.

When it was over, the mystery woman gathered her clothes and left while his mother approached the phone. He watched her naked body come into full view. Suddenly, her face came into view.

"You should probably turn off your microphone if you're going to fantasize about cumming on my ass," she said with a smirk before ending the call.

His heart raced with the realization that his mother had then come to know about his new fantasy.

He flipped through the images he was able to save of his naked mother as he jerked his cock again. He typically couldn't cum back-to-back, but he knew it was possible as he stared at his mother's bare ass. He was also fueled by the prospect his mother knew his side of their argument was a smoke show. He would fuck his mother given the chance and she knew it.

While it took a bit longer to cum the second time, it still happened faster than he would have thought. More of his baby batter pooled in the same spot as the rest had on his shirt while more dribbled down his cock to join the drying clump that was already there. He yanked off his headphone and headed directly to the shower to clean up.

The images of what he saw happen in that office were engrained in his mind. He stayed in his room replaying it over and over while trying to figure out what was happening.

"Why is Mom so willing to put herself on display for me like that. It took almost no effort for it to happen," he thought.

He opened his phone and flipped through the screenshots he took of his mother again. Again, he pulled out his cock and stroked it. He imagined he was the one sitting on the edge of the desk watching his mother's head bob up and down in his cock before shooting his load down her throat.

"Swallow it," he grunted as he turned slightly to the side.

His cum gathered on the towel he used after his shower, and he was quick to stuff his dick back in his pants and ball up the towel when he heard a knock on his door.

"Yeah?" he shouted as he stuffed the towel into his hamper.

There was no answer.

"Come in."

The door opened and his mother walked in wearing her pajamas and a robe. The expression on her face would not have revealed to anyone that anything odd had happened between them. She closed the door behind her and walked in. She pulled her phone from the pocket on her robe and began swiping up and down, left and right.

"What are you doing?" Greg shyly asked his mother.

Just as he finished asking, his phone lit up with a text message.

"I'm sure you'll find that one is much better in quality than the snapshots you took of me earlier," she said to him as she turned back toward the door. "Dinner is ready," she added just after turning toward the kitchen.

His heart raced as he saw a thumbnail view of his mother naked when he opened the picture attachment she sent him. He tapped on the picture to open it full screen. He felt his cock begin to harden immediately. There was his mother standing in front of her full-length mirror in her room. She had absolutely nothing on. One hand was holding the phone while the other was wrapped around her midsection.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
819 Followers