Wrong Number Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was beautiful. She was just shorter than him. Her breasts were the size of oranges and hung just a little. They were probably very perky before she had him. She had a little weight around her belly, and he knew she was self-conscious about it. Her dark brown hair gathered over one shoulder and ended just above the nipple on one of her tits. Her pussy was completely shaved, and she stood with her legs opened slightly.

He zoomed in and looked at the lips between her legs. He wanted to suck them into his mouth.

"Stop gawking and come to dinner," his mother whispered from his door.

He jumped slightly, tossing his phone onto his bed and made his way to the kitchen, following her. When he arrived, his father was already seated, and his mother took her normal place at the table. The food was already on the table and Greg took his normal seat. The conversation between his parents was not abnormal. His mind was occupied taking the image he saw of his mother and contorting her body to match his fantasy when his father turned to him.

"Anything interesting happen today?"

He did his best to not let on that he watched his mother lick another woman's pussy.

"No, I put in a few applications today. Should probably hear from someone soon," he casually mentioned.

His father nodded approvingly, "Good. I've got to go back to work for a bit tonight. You and your mother can relax. I hear she had a challenging day today."

He looked at his mother with panic written all over his face. She opened her eyes a little wider and shook her head back and forth just slightly. He directed his eyes to his plate and finished his meal quickly.

"Alright, I'm headed back. I should be back before midnight," his father said as he dumped his dishes into the sink.

He put his hands on his wife's shoulders and leaned in to kiss her cheek before leaving. Greg got up almost as soon as his father walked out of the house. He put his own dishes in the sink and went to his room.

He hid his phone in the desk drawer and turned on his gaming system. As he attempted to play, he could hear the phone buzzing in the drawer from repeated text messages. He ignored each one and eventually put on his headphones to rid himself of the reminder that his mother was probably trying to coax him into the living room.

"Why is she even doing all this?" he wondered to himself.

He didn't bother trying to answer his own question. He was focused on the battle that raged on the television screen in front of him.

"Ha! Go back to school, nub!" he said to himself each time he killed an opponent.

Greg successfully absorbed himself into his game when the door to his room flew open. His mother stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips and a scowl on her face. He jumped back, partially removing his headphones. He stared at her and immediately became confrontational.

"What the fuck, Mom?" he yelled.

She stepped into the room and looked at the screen. She seemed to let out a sigh of relief as if she expected him to have her picture put up on the big screen while he masturbated to it.

"Don't say that to me!" she demanded. "I tried yelling for you to come help me with the dishes, then I tried texting. Why are you ignoring me?"

Greg removed his headphones completely and stood up, "I'm not ignoring you! I'm trying to figure out what has gotten into you!"

She looked at the screen again, "It looks like you're playing video games."

He rolled his eyes and was about to speak.

"I fucking told you," she hissed as she jumped toward him, "don't roll your eyes at me!"

He narrowed his eyes at his mother as he remembered the previous confrontation they had. They never spoke to each other like that before and he started to believe she was doing it on purpose. He wanted to play along. He used the few inches of height he had on her to try to intimidate her.

"You don't get to tell me what to do right now," he said, pointing an angry finger at her face, "You call me to watch you fuck random people, then send me beautiful pictures of you..."

She tried to be genuinely angry with him, but as soon as he called her beautiful, her heart melted. She put her hand around his wrist and used her other hand to loosen his tight fist. She intertwined her fingers with his.

"You think I'm beautiful?" she said in a low voice.

She was looking directly into his eyes. She pulled his other hand up and did the same with their other hands.

"Yes," he muttered, looking at the floor.

"Did you like seeing me with a woman?" she asked, trying to get him to look at her face.

He simply nodded.

"That was Monica," she whispered.

Greg picked his head up and looked at her as he tried to remember where he knew that name from. He briefly thought he recognized the woman when he saw her but dismissed the possibility as it was probably the lighting in the room. As he continued thinking, his mother confirmed what was coming.

"Yes, her. You met her a few months ago."

"Are you guys swingers?" he asked.

"Not in the traditional sense," she replied.

It seemed she was waiting for him to ask the right question. He thought about what her response could mean. He asked the only question that kept popping into his mind.

"Am I what makes it not traditional?"

She smiled widely.

"You are a smart one, Greg. Yes. You have a role to play if you want," she said, releasing his hand and grabbing his crotch. "It feels like you do."

Greg looked down as his mother massaged his cock through his pants. Something about the things she was doing felt mechanical to him. He couldn't point to what it was, but he knew something wasn't quite right. Regardless, he was eager to see where it was all going. He pushed forward just slightly before looking up at her.

"What do you want me to do?"

She took a handful of his cotton pajamas in her hand with his cock and stroked him.

"I want you to talk to me when you watch me next time," she whispered to him.

He didn't say anything before she released him and walked out of the room. She closed the door behind her as he stood there with cock straining to get released. He dropped his pants, walked to the desk and pulled his phone out. He eagerly opened the picture his mother sent to him earlier. His cock pointed the way to his bed, and he fell backward onto it, rubbing his shaft before he even got comfortable.

He zoomed in on her pussy just as a new notification popped up.

"Are you masturbating right now?" his mother asked.

He thought about taking a video of him jerking off and sending it to her when he was done. Then he thought about video chatting with her so she could watch. She spent a lot of time teasing him, though.

He opened the camera on his phone and took a picture. It was just his fingers wrapped around his pole and little else. She wouldn't see his balls nor the head of his cock.

He grinned widely as he sent it to her and resumed getting himself off. The picture of his naked mother came back on the screen, and he imagined his cock sliding easily into her juicy pussy. He pumped his hips to the timing of his fist, pretending his mother was riding him. He was about to cum when he pulled up his shirt and pointed the tip of his cock against his stomach.

Each shot added to the pool of cum that gathered on his skin. When he was done, he snapped another picture. There was just his sperm with a hair here and there, no other identifying parts. He smiled again as he sent the picture to her. The read receipt immediately notified him that she had seen it. He imagined her sitting on the couch in the living room with her legs spread wide rubbing her pussy as she watched the pictures come in. He could send more, but he determined she had seen enough for one night.

"Two could play her game," he thought.

He soaked up the cum with another towel and recovered his strength before getting up on his feet again. He put on the missing clothes and realized just then how many times he jerked his cock to thoughts of his mother that day.

"Four times in a day," he chastised himself. "Now I have to shower again."

He snatched up the towels containing his dried seed and went to put them in the wash before heading to the shower. On a hunch, he walked past the bathroom and peered into his mother's room. He arrived in just enough time to see her putting her robe back on. She wore nothing underneath that time, and he was able to catch a glimpse of her ass.

"Get a good look?" she asked without turning to look at him.

He looked into the mirror next to her and could see her looking at him through that. He spit out the first thing out that came to mind.

"Not yet," he causally uttered as he walked toward the bathroom. He heard her giggle as he entered the bathroom and closed the door loudly.

"I can't believe I just said that to her," he thought, leaning against the door.

Everything about the way his mother was behaving perplexed him. Everything about the way he was responding to it was also curious to him. He knew he had not gained enough experience in intimacy to effectively play cat and mouse games, but he knew he was playing the game well. He went to take hold of his cock again but released it.

"I'm going to be raw tomorrow if I keep it up," he thought.

He got the water going and got his shower, wondering what the result of everything was going to be. He wanted to fuck her but didn't know why she was going out of her way to simply toy with him.

"What if she gets off knowing that I'm jerking off to her?" he asked himself, wondering if that was the entire plot of the story building between them. "Does she masturbate knowing her son is imagining having sex with her?" He'd heard of weirder kinks from the guys at school.

He wanted to know more and was determined to get answers that night. He dried off, went to his room to change and headed to the living room where his mother was sitting cross-legged on the sofa reading a book. All her gems were tucked away out of view of his eyes. He sat down on the other end and turned to look at her.

"Will it always just be teasing?" he asked sincerely.

She turned the page of her book and casually said, "Nope."

Greg was expecting a little more dialog than just a simple, one-word answer. He sat there and stared at her, waiting to see if she would say more. When she didn't, he thought of more questions to try and get to the bottom of what was happening between them.

"Why do you want me to watch you?" he asked in a near whisper.

She turned another page then turned to look at him, "I like it."

He was getting irritated. Just as he felt his mood change, he recognized a pattern in their discussions. He decided to test the waters.

"You like it? Do you get off knowing your son is watching you fuck someone?" he asked aggressively.

She set her book down, "What have I told you about using that language with me?"

"Well, I don't seem to get answers any other way."

She turned slightly toward him, "You'll get answers when I decide you need them."

"Yeah? Well, how long until you decide I need them?" he asked, getting more agitated.

She looked down at his crotch and was about to speak before he cut her off, "You keep staring at my dick. Do you want it or something?"

Her brow furled and she responded in his tone, "You're the one who can't stop jerking off watching me."

She knew it was a childish thing to say, but she also felt a little childish playing the adult version of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

He felt his cock stir. His mind went back to the picture she sent him earlier and he began to casually massage the tip through his pants. He knew if the pattern of their discussion went on much longer, he was going to get horny and make a bad decision.

"And you're the one who sent me a nude picture of you to jerk off to," he said.

She chuckled a little, "I didn't tell you to masturbate to me, you decided that the moment you saw what I was doing that first video chat."

She was going to win that argument unless something drastic happened. Greg looked his mother over and decided to take a slight risk.

"You seem to like knowing I cum watching you," he said with slight reservation.

"So, what if I do?" she posed.

He turned around in his seat and placed his feet on the floor but maintained eye contact with his mother. After a short pause, he quickly pushed his pants down, revealing his hard cock to his mother for the first time in person. He wrapped his hand around it and pumped it slowly up and down.

"Is this what you wanted, Mom?" he asked, staring into her eyes.

She locked eyes with him and let him masturbate in front of her in silence. She never let her eyes drift lower.

"You want to see my cum firsthand?" he asked hesitantly.

She set her book down and turned to face him completely. She adjusted her clothing so that he couldn't get a sneak peek.

"I think you want me to see it," she said, staring him down.

His paced quickened and he imagined her opening her robe and joining him in getting off. He decided to take another risk.

"I want to see your boobs, Mom," he whispered weakly to her.

She witnessed his weakness overpower him. She knew she had leverage over him in more ways than one. His hardness was easily visible in nearly everything he wore while her wetness was always a well-kept secret, as it is with most women. She also knew his lack of experience made him take queues from his small head instead of the big one. She wanted to laugh at his sudden change from a strong stance to such weakness, but she knew it wasn't his fault, per se. She sympathized with him.

"Not yet, baby," she whispered back.

"When?"

"You'll know when," was all she could manage to say.

She wanted to succumb to her ultimate wishes but remained a statue as she stared at him. Though she was a statue to him on the outside, she was crumbling on the inside and wanted a hard cock inside her. She would have gladly accepted her son's if she thought the time was right.

He maintained his lock on her as he felt himself about to cum.

"I'm going to cum," he grunted.

"Do it all over your shirt," she nearly begged.

He pulled his dick closer to him and stroked faster, "Watch me, Mom."

Both of their eyes looked at his cock as he was just about to cum. Just as he felt the first load begin to arrive, he squeezed his hand around the base of his cock.

"Now!"

The first load shot onto his shirt and his mother made an audible sigh. He looked at her eyes and saw how focused she was on the white fluid spewing from the tip of his cock. Each burst he let out resulted in another pleasant sigh from her. When he was done, he fell back onto the couch and looked at the pool of sperm that had gathered on his shirt. He looked at it, then to his mother.

"It's time for you to go to your room," she said, still staring at the load on his shirt, soaking into the surrounding fabric.

"Can I watch you again tomorrow?"

"We'll see. Go clean up."

The next day, Greg got up early in hopes to catch his mother before she went to work. He regrettably did not get up in time. When he got to the kitchen and realized he missed her, he was about to walk away before he noticed a note on the table. He picked it up.

"Let's have a conversation this afternoon," was all it said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked out loud.

He crumpled up the paper and threw it into the trash and headed back to his room. He was frustrated with her lack of candor about what was happening, and he didn't like being a pawn in her game. The more he thought about it, the more irate he became. He realized that he was enjoying the shows she was putting on for him but took them all as teasing with no intention of putting out later. He decided to play video games to avoid the situation as he did the night before but this time, he kept his phone on his lap.

Hours went by before he heard anything from his mother. Unlike the two times before, she texted him a warning.

"I'm going to call you soon. Have your headphones in. I have a special treat for you."

He disconnected the Bluetooth connection to his console game and connected it to his phone. Minutes went by before the call finally came.

The video was initially dark, but soon focused enough for him to tell the camera was being pointed between a woman's legs as she sat in an office chair. She had on a black skirt with matching black panties, it seemed. His mother's voice came through the headset.

"Do you like what you see?" she whispered. Her voice was almost too shallow to understand.

He could barely hear her over the background noises in her office.

"I do like it. Who is it?" he asked.

"It's me," she whispered again.

He realized what was happening and moved to his bed. His pants came off in the process and he plopped down onto the sheets.

"I like it so far," he said.

"You think I'm going to show you more?" she queried.

He wanted to give her motivation to show him what he wanted to see.

"I'm masturbating right now, Mom," he advised her.

A few moments later, he saw her hand dip between her legs. She pulled her skirt up just a little to give herself better access and she spread her legs a little wider for him in the process.

"I want to see more," he begged.

She used a single finger to trace her slit over her panties.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"Being under your desk."

"I can hear you breathing louder. Turn up your microphone."

He did as she asked and then began to slightly exaggerate his pleasure.

"Pull your panties to one side, Mom. I want to see it."

"What do you want to see, baby?"

His hand flew up and down his cock in anticipation of her response to his next words.

"I want to see your pussy," he whispered loudly into the mic.

She put two fingers into the lining of the crotch of her panties and pulled it slowly to one side. She kept it pulled as she began to speak.

"Yes, he said to have that ready at noon," she said, obviously talking to a co-worker.

"If only they knew what you were showing your son, Mom," Greg said.

She continued talking to her co-worker as one of her fingers occasionally pushed her clit in and released it.

"Okay, I'll see you at the meeting then," she said before returning her focus to her son. "What would you like to do while under my desk?"

"Lick you," he said, feeling his orgasm approach.

At that, she pressed a finger slightly inside her.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum," he announced.

He heard his mother sigh wistfully as he grunted while shot after shot of his cum flew into the air and landed on his shirt.

"Now I need to go to the lady's room," she said before abruptly disconnecting the call.

"What the fuck! When is this torture going to end?" he thought to himself. He didn't bother removing his shirt. He knew he was going to get off at least one more time before his mother got home. Instead, he lay there thinking of her in a stall of the workplace restroom rubbing her pussy while she thought about him cumming.

"Maybe that's all she ever wants from me?" he wondered, "Maybe she just wants to watch me cum and be done. She did say that there would be more than just teasing, though."

Greg ended up masturbating again that afternoon before his mother arrived home. He'd seen a side of his mother he had not thought was going to be possible, even with their new situation. When he finally came again, he put his soiled clothes in the laundry room and decided to shower before his mother came home.

As he soaked in the shower, the curtain slowly began to open. He was initially startled, but realized it was his mother.

"Can I help you, Mom?" he asked.

He rinsed the soap from his body and turned to look at her.