Wrong Number Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
816 Followers

"Just looking," she casually commented.

He was aware his cock was growing in her presence. She glanced down to watch for a moment before looking back at him.

"You don't have to stop on my account," she said with a smile.

"You like to watch me, Mom?" he asked as he finished rinsing off.

"I think it's only fair, right? You saw me today. Shouldn't I get to see you?"

He realized the scales were uneven. He reached for his body wash and soaped up his hands before applying the soapy lubricant to his cock. He knew the sensitive skin of his cock needed the extra help.

"I saw you in a video. You're seeing me in person," he said as he gently stroked his cock in front of his mother.

She looked down at his cock then back to his face.

"Are you asking me something, Greg?"

She knew he was asking her to get naked as she watched him jerk off.

"I think I've earned some live action nudity," he replied, speeding the pace of his strokes.

Her face turned to one of deep thought, as if she was debating what to show him.

"You think you've earned something?" she asked, playing her game with him.

He stepped closer to her while still rubbing his cock, "This isn't going to be a one-way game, Mom."

She marveled at his bold approach to her.

"Oh? Do explain, Greg," she said. If she had a thought of revealing anything, it was gone.

He grinned slightly and stepped even closer to her. He was surprised at his sexual resiliency. He knew another orgasm was possible and would be coming soon.

"I don't think I have to, Lisa."

He nearly surprised himself as he took another bold step and altered the game slightly. The look of shock on his mother's face was priceless. He saw the weakness she displayed and went in for the kill.

"You can finish me if you like," he suggested.

She felt like he turned her world upside down and she no longer had the upper hand. She felt she needed to regain her control of the situation, but nothing was coming to mind. The grin on his face widened. He reached out and took her wrist in his hand and brought her hand to his cock.

"Wrap your fingers around it, Lisa," he said, emphasizing her name as if commanding her.

Every time he uttered her name, she felt she lost more footing. She wrapped her fingers around his cock but refused to stroke her son.

"Back and forth," he instructed her.

She didn't move. Her eyes remained fixed on her hand as it was wrapped around her son's cock. The game was fun to her and while she had a goal in mind, she realized in that moment that she wasn't prepared for what she had planned out for her and her son.

He began to think twice about what he thought she was building to.

"Mom?" he asked hesitantly.

Her eyes met his and she looked lost. Mother and son stood frozen in time as they both re-evaluated their situation.

"Mom?"

She snapped out of her trance and released her grip on his cock.

"Greg! I'm... so sorry. I can't," she said before storming out of the bathroom.

He was left in shock as he didn't see that encounter ending that way. His energy subsided and he resumed his shower without cumming.

Both mother and son went to their respective rooms to reflect on what had transpired up to that point. Lisa was nearly in tears when her husband came home and walked into their room. He was already in the process of loosening his business attire when he noticed his wife was in dire straits.

"Babe, what's wrong?" he asked with genuine concern.

His question sent her over the edge. She began to sob and said, "I can't do it! I can't have sex with him!" before burying her face in her large pillow.

Lisa woefully sobbed into the pillow she pulled tight against her chest. Her husband laid behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"What happened?" he asked, feeling somewhat emotional himself.

She continued without answering him.

"Did Greg do something to hurt you?" he asked angrily.

She was quick to defend her son. She turned to face her husband.

"Not even remotely," she said between sobs. "He played the game better than I did today and I lost my nerve."

To be continued...

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
816 Followers