Wrong Number Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck," Monica grunted.

"Are you rubbing your pussy, too?" Lisa asked.

"Mm-Hmm," Monica groaned.

"Me too. I've teased him a lot lately," Lisa said without revealing too much.

Monica cooed into the phone, "I bet he wants to fuck mommy."

"Mommy wants to fuck him," she admitted.

"That would be so hot," Monica groaned.

Lisa opened her eyes wide in panic.

"Watching me and Greg fuck?" she asked hesitantly.

"Watching a mother and son fuck period," Monica announced.

"Might be better than when you fucked Tyler," Lisa offered.

Monica's tone seemed to dramatically change, "We never actually had sex, Lisa."

Lisa froze in terror, "You said you did?"

"It's a fantasy, darling!" Monica mused.

Lisa was unable to pleasure herself any longer with the new truth being announced. She started everything with Greg with the understanding she would have a partner in crime. She was now too far into her mother-son exploration to stop and had nobody to back her up.

"Of course, it is," she said apprehensively.

Monica picked up on it.

"Are you fucking your son?" Monica asked aggressively.

Lisa lost her way once again. She had no idea how to move forward in such a situation. She decided to deny everything and at least satiate Monica before trying to figure out how to go forward considering what she had done already.

"Of course not," Lisa declared, "You put that fantasy in my head and I've been enjoying it since."

Lisa made a moaning sound into her phone to keep up appearances. It wasn't technically a lie and Lisa knew that but she confirmed all her previous fears about even taking the first step with her son.

"It's delightful, isn't it? I want to cum just thinking about it."

Lisa pushed past the awkwardness and continued to rub her pussy, "I want to feel his cock in me, Monica."

Monica's voice shook as she tried to mask her orgasm, "It will feel so good!"

"Cum for me, baby," Lisa said as she felt her own orgasm approach.

As she listened to her female lover cum, a series of images of her and her son flashed through her mind. They were images of them in acts they had not yet engaged in together. They were detailed and in her thoughts, she described them as mouthwatering. She decided right then that she was going to fuck her son, no matter what. Making that decision triggered her orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," Lisa said without regard to Monica's orgasmic status.

Lisa's body began to shake as she imagined her son's cock plowing in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck me, Greg! Fuck me!" she absent-mindedly said.

"You want his cock in you, don't you?" Monica asked.

Lisa noted a lack of orgasmic bliss in Monica's tone.

"Cum with me," she said as she reached the peak of her own orgasm.

"I already came, love," Monica lied.

Lisa rode out the remainder of her orgasm. All the events that happened before that caused her to be apprehensive about moving forward deleted the pleasant images and caused her to doubt her then-concrete decision to fuck her son. She breathed heavily into the phone, "It's a great fantasy."

"It is. Whenever I have a hard time cumming, I think of a young man fucking me," Monica said.

Just as Monica continued to reveal the lies she spread before, Lisa's husband entered the room. He stopped cold in the doorway watching his wife revel in her post-orgasmic bliss. He noted something was off and his face contorted, displaying the confusion.

Lisa held up a finger, indicating he should not say anything, "Have you thought of Tyler fucking you?"

Her husband looked even more confused as Lisa posed her question.

"If I've thought of it, it was simply to get through to a stubborn orgasm," Monica said plainly.

Lisa finally recovered from her orgasm completely, "I thought you were being serious when you said you and Tyler had sex."

"Darling, that was just fantasy!" she said again, mocking Lisa.

Lisa's face lost all its color again being reminded of the truth. She was speechless, pulling the phone from her ear and staring at the screen.

"What?" her husband asked quietly.

"Of course, it is!" she managed to get out without revealing the betrayal she felt.

"It's a good one, though," Monica added.

"It is. My husband just got home so I'm going to let you go," Lisa said, still trying to come to grips with the reality of what just happened.

"Ok, see ya!"

Lisa hung up the phone and gently laid it on her naked chest before she began to cry. Her husband approached her and sat next to her on the bed.

"What happened?" he asked thoughtfully.

"She told me it was all just a fantasy and I thought it was real!" his wife cried.

He looked just as confused, "She never did it with her Tyler?"

She shook her head violently, "No! I have fucked it all up! I knew I shouldn't have started anything! Every time I think I fucked everything up, you or Greg swoop in and convince me I didn't. What do you have to say now? Something bad was started under false pretenses!"

He petted her hair, trying to calm her down.

"What's the harm in just going for it?" he asked, dismissing her previous concerns.

She sobbed a bit longer before answering her husband, "If it's going to happen, he's going to have to be the one to do it. I can't. I'm tired of being the one screwing up."

She sniffled and sobbed lightly to herself, "I'm going to sleep. I can't see him anymore tonight."

"Do you want me to do anything to help him along?" he asked.

She sat partially up and glared at him, "You mean do I want you to go tell him he should make a move and fuck me?"

He instantly regretted his question, "It was just a question."

"It was a shitty one," she said, rolling over.

He eventually got up and showered in the master bathroom, giving his wife time to fall asleep. When he was done, she had pulled the covers over her and was fast asleep. He put on some night clothes and took his phone to the living room where he plopped down on the cushion and turned on the TV. He didn't bother paying attention to what channel it was. Instead, he pulled out his phone.

"She didn't take what you said very well. She won't continue unless Greg starts something with her and I think it would have to be the final act. No more games," he said to Monica in a text message.

Minutes went by before his mistress responded, "Sounds like you need to have a little talk with him."

"I will. I wasn't expecting her to call you tonight."

"Neither was I. I didn't have much time to make sure my happy face was on," she replied.

He smirked at his phone, "Everything will be over soon."

"Then we can fuck whenever we want!" she replied excitedly.

"Yeah! Then maybe I'll actually give you those good morning fucks."

Monica replied simply with a mischievous emoji before he locked his phone.

He started to flip the channel when Greg said, "What's going to be over soon, Dad?"

His father spun around in his seat quickly and looked almost as pale as Lisa did when she realized Monica never slept with her son.

"What do you mean?" he asked, hoping his son didn't see everything.

Greg huffed at his father before coming around to sit opposite him in the love seat.

"I saw the whole exchange, Dad. Why are you setting Mom up?" he inquired angrily.

"I'm not setting her up at all!" he responded defensively.

Greg opened the photos on his phone and began reading from the picture he took of his father's phone.

"Stop! I know what I wrote."

"Then explain it to me and tell me how you're not setting up my mother!"

He stared at his son for a long time, becoming angry himself, "You won't understand!"

"Maybe if you put it into small words," he said making a tiny gesture with his fingers, "I might get it."

He didn't respond despite becoming enraged at his son's arrogance.

"Fine, I'll ask questions and you can try to answer them," he said continuing his condescending tone.

"Why was Mom upset in her room?"

His father leaned back in his seat, "Monica told her she didn't actually have sex with her son."

Greg's appearance remained unphased by that information, "Why did she say she did?"

There was a long pause while his father searched for an answer, "It was fantasy. One day you'll know what pillow talk is."

"Don't fucking start! That is not what's going on here!" he loudly demanded. "Tell me why you're pushing Mom to get close with me."

"I'm not pushing her," he responded quickly and with some remorse in his tone.

Greg looked at his phone again and began to read, "...and I think it will have to be the final act. What exactly is that supposed to mean. Mom said you two had a grand plan and that I was a part of it. Monica didn't simply offer that idea up on her own, did she?"

Greg hadn't put all the pieces together but the more he accused his father of something sinister, the more he began to see what could have been happening.

"That's ridiculous. What other reason could she have for saying that? Either she did and it was a fantasy she wanted us to go for or it was pillow talk. There's no other possibility."

Greg thought about what he could have been missing when something dawned on him, "No? What is happening, then that will 'soon be over,'" he said reading into his phone again. "You're setting Mom up for something bad and I want to know what it is."

His father shook his head and snickered at him, "You have no idea what you're talking about."

Greg was instantly enraged and lunged toward his father, snatching his phone from his lap, "Maybe this will have some answers." His father began to grab him and fight for the phone.

"If you have nothing to hide," Greg said loudly, dodging every attempt by his father to subdue him, "then why are you fighting me for it."

Greg was taller and in better shape than his father. It wasn't child's play keeping him at bay, but it wasn't strenuous. He eventually got tired of messing around.

"STOP IT!" he yelled loudly at his father. His voice echoed through the entire house. "Now, Mom is going to get up and you're going to tell her what you refused to tell me!"

He chuckled to himself as he watched fear enter his father. He'd never seen that man afraid of anything and he knew whatever plans he had made with Monica were close to, if not completely ruined. Sure enough, only a minute went by before Lisa came running from her room, tying her robe close together as she entered the living room.

"What the hell is going on?" she said loudly.

Greg's father backed away defeated while Greg moved close to his mother, "Dad has something going on between him and Monica and I'm trying to figure out what it is."

He handed his mother his own phone while gripping his father's tightly, "Read the picture."

She read it several times before coming to the same conclusion as her son, "What is this about, Ray?"

His arms felt limp to his sides. He looked at Greg then to his wife.

"It's still early, you had a nap," he said nodding to his wife, "Can we talk about this?"

The trio sat at the table and Ray began to spill the beans.

"Greg, I'm sure your mother told you we recently became adventurous," he stated looking at his son. Greg nodded affirming the statement. "What she didn't tell you and is just now going to learn is that Monica was not the first woman I was adventurous with."

He stopped there to let it sink in. He first looked at Greg who didn't quite understand what he was saying. Lisa, however, knew exactly what it meant.

"You asshole," Lisa grunted angrily at her husband.

Greg looked at his mother before realizing his father just confessed to cheating.

"What does that have to do with any of this?" Greg asked.

"Yeah, Ray."

He let out a deep sigh, "It has everything to do with Monica since it was her daughter."

He exhaled again and slouched in the chair having revealed a partial truth.

"So?" Greg asked, getting impatient.

"Well," his father said, sitting upright again, "Monica caught us."

"Wait," Lisa said, pointing her finger harshly at her husband, "Lynn is only seventeen!"

Ray shook his head vehemently, "No, she turned eighteen a while ago. She was my server at a company outing we had a while back and I left my number on the receipt to see if I would get lucky."

"So, fuck me, right? I was so easily cast away like that?" Lisa demanded, her voice cracking as she spoke.

"We had already started talking about including others," he said, trying to justify his actions.

"Dad--," Greg started before his mother interrupted.

"INCLUDING!" she cried out, "It wasn't permission for you to go find a whore!" Lisa yelled.

Greg put his hand on his mother's lap, "That's mostly what I was going to say."

Lisa put her hand over her son's hand. Greg was pleased that his father was getting what was coming to him. He began to think that was going to be the big finish, but then he realized there was a plot to unravel.

"How does Monica fit into this, Dad?" Greg asked.

"She caught us," he replied plainly.

"Idiot," Lisa hissed at her husband, "You probably fucked her in her mother's house. Did you think she owned that place at eighteen? Dumbass."

Greg leaned over and whispered something to his mother which caused her to pout in her chair.

"So," Greg said as he paused trying to put the scenario together, "she caught you two and then what? Did she blackmail you?"

Ray shifted uncomfortably in his chair, "Not at first. She threw a fit, screaming at Lynn until she had enough and walked out of the house. That's when she turned her attention to me."

"You just stood there and took it," Lisa grumbled.

Ray had the audacity to look annoyed at his wife. Greg came unhinged.

"You don't get to look annoyed! Look what you did to her!" Greg shouted. His mother squeezed his hand gently. He looked down at his mother and came into a brilliant idea.

"Nevermind," Greg said. "You should probably not sleep here tonight," he added as he looked at his mother again. He gave her a small wink. "We can resume this conversation tomorrow some time."

Ray wanted to demand where he was supposed to go, but he didn't want to hear anything about him going to his whore again. Without another word, he went to his room and gathered his things. He walked solemnly out the front door and left.

"What are you doing?" Lisa whispered to her son.

Greg sat down, grinning from ear to ear, "Do you remember how this whole thing started?"

"Yes. You watched me with another man over video chat," she said, still unsure where her son was going.

"That was part of the plan, right? A plan to get me involved in your adventures?"

Lisa nodded.

"Adventures he was supposed to be a part of?" he asked, his grin widening and his tone becoming energetic.

"Why don't we involve him in it?"

Lisa was almost sure she knew what her son was proposing but wanted to make sure.

"You mean bring him back here tomorrow and just... do it?"

Greg chuckled, "Why don't we mis-dial him and make him watch us?" he offered excitedly.

Lisa smirked, "You are definitely my child. You want to do that tomorrow?"

Lisa realized she had dumped all her reservations about letting her son fuck her, but she was tired. She was tired of all the games and once she realized that she was part of a game she didn't know was being played. Like the game she played with her son, she was committed to winning and letting her son slide his cock inside her was worth whatever regrets she may feel later. She had a feeling it might just be her and her son alone in the end anyway.

Greg, on the other hand, was duplicitous in is actions. All the teasing his mother had put him through made his desire for her immeasurable. He was willing to do next to anything to finally press his body against hers, slide inside her and ultimately dump his load into her pussy. At the same time, he deeply desired to seek revenge on his father for plotting against his mother.

He considered the hurried timeline and figured they needed to address their own stalled progress in the game she started between them. He was very interested in getting to the finishing line, no matter how.

"I think it would be the best time, but we might have to practice a little tonight, though."

To be continued...

12