Wrong Pills

Story Info
Rob accidently takes pills that change him to Robin.
9.2k words
4.58
39.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,557 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

This includes gender change as well as non-con sex, a gangbang, and lesbian sex.

******************************************************

That's the problem when you're a junkie, you don't really care what you take as long as it gets you high. I'm a junkie, or at least I was, and that was certainly my problem. My name was Rob and I was 22 and doing whatever I could find that might get me off. I was at a party at my friend Todd's place, and I knew he had some good shit, since I'd gotten some from him before.

When I got to the place there were already a bunch of people there -- both guys and girls. Look, I like girls, but my main concern was getting high. Once I did that, then girls and other shit could come after. I looked around but didn't see Todd for the longest time. Finally, I spotted him with some chick standing off in one corner.

"Hey, dude, I've been looking for you."

"I have some shit for you, but I'm kind of busy right now. I'll get with you in a little while."

I was disappointed. I wanted to get high and I hated having to wait. I went into his bathroom and opened his medicine cabinet. Okay, maybe he wouldn't keep his best shit in there, but maybe I could find something to take the edge off. There wasn't much in there, mostly aspirin and similar shit, but there was one unmarked bottle with three pink pills.

I had no idea what it was, but really hoped it could get me off. I got a glass of water and took all three of them at once. I wasn't sure how long it would be before it took effect, so I went out of the bath into the bedroom. I felt something start to hit me hard and I stumbled and just dropped onto the bed. I felt like my body was being twisted, pulled, and pushed.

I felt something like electricity running through my body, and it felt like my insides were churning. It wasn't so much that it hurt, but it almost felt like I was being taken apart and put back together. It was weird as hell, even though the pain was minimal. I had wanted something to fuck up my mind, not my body, so this was hardly what I desired. I think I passed out as I lay there, and only came to when some other folks came into the bedroom.

"Well, what have we here?"

"A little chickie who wants something, maybe."

"Then we should give it to her."

I had no idea what they were talking about. I didn't think there were any girls in the room. I felt dopey as hell, when one of the guys pulled up my tee shirt. I wondered what the fuck was going on when he reached down and grabbed what felt like boobs on my chest. I figured I must be hallucinating since I was a guy and I didn't have boobs, but it really felt like I did.

He was really manhandling the breasts that I knew I didn't have, even if it felt like it. I could feel him squeeze them and tug on the nipples and thought this was one hell of a hallucination. I could tell I was getting turned on but instead of feeling an erection, I felt a wet spot between my legs. I could also feel my nipples getting both harder and more sensitive.

I laid there, just freaking out by this all as I felt the other guy unzip my jeans and pull jeans and boxers off me. I tried looking and saw no cock down there, but saw him put his hand on me and felt a finger going into me. He wasn't sticking it in my ass, which was the only hole I knew I had but it felt like he was plunging his finger in my pussy.

I was so disoriented, I found myself wondering if I was a girl who had hallucinated being a guy or if I was a guy who was imagining being used as a woman. His finger went deep in the pussy that I shouldn't have and he began to move his finger in and out of me. I thought I couldn't possibly be awake, I must be out but having a weird and extremely graphic sexual dream. I felt the guy who had been fingering me move.

"I need some of this cunt. You'll have to take sloppy seconds."

I felt a cock push its way into my quim, getting deep into me and stretching me out. It felt so real, even though my mind told me it couldn't be. Hell, how could I even know what it felt like to be a woman with a prick in her snatch? I felt lips closing on one tit as that dick plundered my body. Before long I had an orgasm like none I'd ever had before.

As I was trying to process that, I felt the rod get all the way in me with balls slapping me as it erupted filling my love tunnel with its baby batter. He stayed there for a minute as his balls finished emptying themselves in me before he moved off and the guy who had been sucking my breasts took his place and stuck his cock in my pussy.

I came to another climax and could feel my vaginal walls gripping his member as he too filled me with his cum. None of this made sense. I'd swear I was a guy, yet it felt like I was a girl who had just been fucked by these two guys. As the second guy had his prick softening in my cunt, I heard some additional voices in the room.

"Shit, man, looks like there's a party here that we didn't get invited to."

"We're done with the slut. If you want her, she's yours."

"I ain't turning down that offer."

The guy on me got off and I felt another hard dick sliding in my twat. I found myself wishing that this nightmare would soon be over. He came in me pretty quickly and was followed by others. I lost count of how many, I just seemed to feel one cock after another in the pussy that I knew I never had. After a while, I heard the voice of Todd in the room.

"What the hell is going on? Why are you assholes banging some slut in my bedroom?"

"Bitch was here and naked and not objecting, so we figured why not. Besides it looked like some others beat us here."

"Get the fuck out of here -- all of you."

A guy had been fucking me when Todd came in. In spite of what Todd said, he kept going until he came in me, which mercifully he did quickly. He left the room, along with everyone else except Todd and some girl. Todd walked over to me, sprawled naked on the bed with my legs wide open. He looked at me, shook his head and spoke.

"Who the fuck are you? I don't recognize you."

I spoke up. "It's Rob."

"Rob?"

"Rob Johnson, man."

"Rob Johnson? Fuck. Did you go in my bathroom and take a pink pill you found there?"

"I took three of them."

"Three? Jesus Christ. Do you have any idea what those pills were?"

"I just wanted to get high."

"One of those pills changes a dude to a chick. Three of them? You may be totally fucked."

"It felt like guys were fucking me, even though I don't have a cunt."

"You didn't before, but you do now."

"That's impossible."

"No, it's quite possible, and you did it to yourself."

"Are you telling me that I'm a girl now?"

Todd picked up my clothes that had been pulled off of me, then turned to the woman who had been standing there with him.

"Let's get this stupid cunt dressed. Get her out of here and see if you can do anything with her."

As they sat me up and then stood me up, I did indeed seem to have the body of a woman. As best I could, I helped them get me dressed and then the woman escorted me out of the bedroom and out of Todd's condo. She took me to a car and drove to what I learned was here place. She took me inside and put me in the shower.

I had cum crusted around my pussy and had dried saliva where guys had been sucking on my boobs. Not only was I pretty nasty, I felt even nastier. I took off all my clothes, which with my body changes weren't exactly the greatest fit anymore. I scrubbed myself in the shower trying to remove all traces of what I'd been through earlier. I wish I could say I enjoyed touching my body, but rather, I scrubbed it hard.

The woman was named Chelsea and after I was done showering, she came in the bathroom and helped me douche out what was left in my pussy, and given the number of guys who'd used me, there was no shortage of mess still in there. I was naked and just sitting on the toilet trying to get my shit together and wondering where I could get something to ease my mind, when she produced a razor.

"What are you planning to do with that?"

"Shave your underarms and legs, and at some of the mess around your pussy."

"Since a pill changed me, isn't there another one to change me back? Why shave that shit if I'm going back to being a guy?"

"Todd called the person he got those from. One pill will change you, but you took three."

"So just get me the opposite pill."

"After three pills, nothing will ever change you back."

"You mean I'm stuck this way?"

"For the rest of your sorry, drugged out life."

"I can't fucking be like this."

"Shut up and let me get you cleaned up."

I sat there as she shaved my legs, armpits, and pussy. She actually shaved the pussy clean, not just trimming or shaving it down to a patch. She cleaned off the shaving cream and then led me to her bedroom where she handed me a pair of panties.

"I'm not wearing fucking panties."

"You're a bitch now, and you're going to stay that way, so you might as well get used to it."

Chelsea also handed me a bra and I stood there just holding them for a minute, until she glared at me. I pulled on the panties and put the bra on, but couldn't get it fastened. She hooked it in back then walked to her closet and handed me a skirt. I was appalled, but I knew my old clothes were a mess, so I put it on. I needed her help to make it look right, and then put on the top she handed me.

"I hate this."

"I'm trying to help you so don't give me a fucking hard time."

"But I..."

"I didn't get you into this -- you got yourself into this by taking pills when you didn't know what the fuck they were."

"I think I should go."

"Probably going to try to score some shit."

"I thought about it, and damn I need it, but like this, anyone who gives me anything will want to fuck me in exchange for it."

"Well, you're not completely stupid -- just mostly."

"Fucking lighten up."

"So what do you need?"

"I need to get back to my place and sleep this off, and hope that when I wake up things will be normal again."

"Honey, I'm afraid this is as normal as you're going to get."

"Fuck,"

"You're cute, but no thanks."

"What?"

"Come on, let's get you home."

She drove me to the apartment I shared with a roommate. Frankly, I just want to quietly go in and get some sleep. When I came in, my roommate Brad was there. He turned around and looked at me and looked shocked. The door had been locked, so obviously I had a key and unlocked it. I locked it behind me as I came in.

"Who the fuck are you, and what are you doing here?"

"I'm Rob -- Rob Johnson."

"The hell you say."

"I took the wrong pill by mistake and it turned me into a chick."

"I've heard of that shit. Well, Rob, or whatever you call yourself now, you're two months behind on your share of the rent."

"I'll get it -- I swear."

"I want it now -- either cash or some other way."

"I don't have the cash."

"I guess we'll get it another way then."

"What do you mean?"

He walked over to me and grabbed my wrist. I tried to pull away, but he was too strong. He pulled me over to the table and bent me over it. I was too shocked to really react as he pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties. He kicked my feet apart and I could hear him unzip his jeans. I felt his cock spread my pussy lips.

"Damn, you really are a chick. I'm gonna enjoy this."

He shoved his prick deep inside me, while he held me down on the table. He began to really pound me which felt good, even if I didn't want it. I didn't want to be a woman to begin with and the more I found myself being sexually used, the less I liked it. I suppose it was merciful that he didn't last especially long, but pretty quickly came in me.

He let it sit there as his balls emptied their load into me. When that was done, I foolishly hoped that would be it. Instead he spun me around and I now had his dick in front of my face. He squeezed my face and put his soft rod into my mouth. I could taste his cum as well as my own juices on his tool. I didn't want to suck his cock, but I hadn't wanted him to fuck me either.

I tried to do as little as possible with his wang, but it began to get harder as it was between my lips, and before long, he was essentially fucking my mouth. He got so deep, it was hard to breathe and I had to take quick short breaths on his out stroke. I could feel his cock going part way down my throat and it was all I could do to keep from gagging.

He jammed his prick as far down my throat as he could get it, holding my head, so I couldn't pull away. He came again with a gush and I thought I was going to pass out from lack of air before he backed part of the way out. He didn't pull completely out of my mouth, which I expected, but kept his softening dick there until it started to get hard again.

He pulled out, flipped me around and jammed his rod in my ass. I'd never had anything in my ass before, as a female or a male. For that matter, I'd never had a dick in my mouth until a few minutes ago. He had pressed his cock against my anal ring, which resisted him, until it loosed and with a pop, went in, making me gasp and even shriek.

While there was some physical pleasure from it, I didn't want someone fucking my ass. I'd been gangbanged by that group at the party, but at least they'd only used my pussy. Brad pounded my ass hard and from the sounds, he seemed to be reveling in it. Having cum twice already, it took him far longer to do so this time.

I suppose I could have whined or complained, but it was pretty obvious that he didn't give a shit what I wanted. It did feel better as my ass loosened up, but I just wanted him to finish. Finally, he pulled me tight and came in my shitter. I could feel his prick twitch as he unloaded in me. He kept it there until it began to soften, then he pulled it out.

"I'll be nice -- I won't expect you to clean it off -- not this time -- maybe next time though."

"Next time?"

"Bitch, you'll be putting out for me until your rent is caught up -- maybe even after, if I like it."

He laughed and slapped me on the ass, and went in his room without even bothering to tuck his weapon away. I straightened up and put my panties back on. I was shaking, from the shame and humiliation of it all. I went in my room and looked around. Basically about all that was there was my boy clothes. Anything else of value, I'd sold off to buy drugs. Chelsea had given me her number and I called it immediately.

"This is Rob -- can you pick me back up?"

"What the fuck happened?"

"I'll tell you, but I can't stay here."

I grabbed a couple personal items that had no cash value, but meant something to me and left the apartment. I was standing outside as Chelsea drove back up. I told her what had happened with Brad and she seemed sympathetic.

"Is there any way I can stay with you tonight?"

"If you stay with me, there will be no drugs -- none at all -- or your ass will be on the street."

"I swear -- none."

"You've caused all your own problems."

"I can try to do better."

"Honestly, I don't know if you can succeed."

"I've fucked up big time."

"I'll do a short trial, with some conditions."

"Okay."

"No drugs -- not in the apartment and not outside. And you'll need to get a job and go to work."

"I've had trouble keeping a job."

"You need to get one, keep it, and show up for work every damn day."

"I think I can do that."

"And you need to pick up and clean up after yourself -- all the time."

"The only thing I've got to wear is what I have on."

"You're my size, I'll give you a couple outfits."

"That'll help."

Chelsea gave me a couple more outfits and I slept on her sofa that night. Perhaps it was nice, but when my body changed I lost the physical cravings for drugs that I'd had. I still felt somewhat like I wanted something to escape from life, but at least there was no real withdrawal. I'd done some bartending along the way, but didn't really want to be around alcohol -- too easy to succumb.

I got a job as a barista in a coffee shop and was able to start right away. I'd done that briefly at one time, though I was half afraid to give them any work history. Most of the time, I never kept a job for more than two months. Besides all that history was as Rob, and I no longer looked like a Rob. Chelsea suggested I go by Robin, so I did.

I had guys regularly hitting on me and asking me out when I was at the coffee shop. I stayed behind the counter as much as possible, to keep them farther away from me. I had no interest in any guys and didn't know enough about such things to pursue any women as a woman. Apart from that, I wasn't sure I needed the grief. I kept hoping there was some way to get back, and called Todd.

"I know there are pills to change a chick to a dude. I really need one."

"Bitch, the three pills you took of mine I was set to sell for a G apiece."

"Are you shitting me?"

"They cost me big time and the folks who need them will pay good money. So you already set me back three Gs."

"I swear I'll find a way to pay you if I can change back."

"The guy I get them from says you take three at a time and the reverse pills won't work."

"Maybe he's wrong."

"You get me three Gs for the ones you took and a G for the other, and I'll let you try. You'll be wasting your money though."

"There's nothing I can do?"

"You screwed yourself."

"Then I got screwed by most of the rest of the guys at that party."

"That's not my fault and that won't make me cut you any slack."

"There has to be something I can do."

"Yeah, you can get used to being a girl."

That in itself made me want to get high, but Chelsea was keeping me on a real short leash and I could not afford my own place. I did get some beer after work, since she had no issues with a little alcohol. With my lower body mass, I couldn't handle the beer as well, and after three of them, I was feeling no pain. Chelsea was pissed at me, but since it was only beer, didn't throw me out.

I did some asking around and found out the sex change pills were expensive as hell, and no one would guarantee they'd work on me. Apparently, even for most people they only work about 80% to 90% of the time. Once I'd saved up a little money, I decided I might as well do a legal change of name and gender, to legally become Robin and a woman. I changed the last name to Robson, as a sly joke.

I guess I ended up being what some would call butch. I might be female, but wasn't comfortable in skirts or dresses, so I mostly wore jeans and tops. I kept my hair longer than many guys, but shorter than a lot of women. While I didn't intend to have sex with guys, I got an IUD as soon as I had medical to cover it. I'd had to take a morning after pill after my gangbang.

Back when I was doing drugs, my family cut me out of their lives. I couldn't blame them, since I lied, borrowed, and stole from them to get drugs. Even though I'd been clean for a few months, I doubted whether than would mean much. Beyond that, how do I explain that their son was now their daughter? That wasn't something I even wanted to get into with them.

As I approached my 23rd birthday, I got a text from my 18 year old sister wondering how I was. I suspect she was curious if I was alive and whether I was in jail. Kari had perhaps been less hostile toward me, since I'd done less to hurt her and had actually helped save her from bullies a few times before I got in too deep.

I texted her back that I was clean of drugs and working full time, but that I had changed in other ways that the family might not understand. Kari asked where I worked, and though I was reluctant, I gave her the name of the coffee shop. One day, not long after I was at the counter and looked up to see Kari standing in front of me. I was almost afraid to speak and just stood there mute until she spoke.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,557 Followers