Wrong Pills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was very sweet and sensual in how she touched me. She put a hand on the side of my stomach and slowly worked her way to the underside of one breast. She moved her thumb across the bottom of that boob and it was almost electric. I had avoided touching my breasts as much as I could and was shocked at how sensitive they were.

As she stroked my boobs, it felt wonderful, but I was disturbed. I hated that I had breasts and a vagina and didn't think I wanted to get pleasure from them. I could feel my nipples getting harder and so I rolled Sarah on her back and slid down to kiss and suck on her tits. It made it slightly harder for her to fondle my breasts, though not impossible.

I did my damnedest to pleasure her as her hands roamed from my head to my neck, to my shoulders to my boobs and back again. She grabbed my head and held it tight as she reached her first orgasm. As she came down off that, I slid farther down her body. She lifted her hips and I pulled off her panties, then she spread her legs wide.

Sarah had a small patch of hair above her pussy and I blew on that and teased it before licking straight up the center of her labia. She moaned and thrust her hips forward, so I continued to lick her. I had gone down on some women when I was a man, usually when I was getting drugs out of it. Sarah had a flavor and aroma unlike any of the other women I had pleasured this way.

As I licked, I got my tongue deeper into her sweetness. Her clit started to peek out of its hiding place and I gave it a dose of loving assault. I'm sure it wasn't the best cunnilingus she'd ever had, but it was certainly the best I'd ever given. She put her legs around my shoulders but didn't pull me into her, though I wouldn't have minded if she had.

I licked her through two orgasms, growing better acquainted with her pussy than with any other that I'd ever known. I think I was hoping to tire her out so thoroughly that she'd be unable to reciprocate, but instead she pulled me back up her body, then spent some time kissing me, no doubt tasting herself on my lips, then she rolled me onto my back.

I had my legs together, trying to hide my shame of no longer being the man I once was. Of course my breasts gave that away as well, but I felt ashamed of them too. I had just been touching her most intimately and had given her permission to touch me, but still I felt quite unsure of it all. She slowly kissed her way from my lips down my neck and upper chest before stopping just above my boobs.

She paused and looked up at me and I could see a pleading in her eyes. I know I must have looked pained, but I nodded. She took it slow, not directly assaulting that breast, but slowly and sweetly kissing around it. In spite of my reluctance, I felt a heat rising through my body. Before she reached the nipple on that boob, she moved over to the other one and did much the same with it.

I found myself almost eager for it by the time Sarah kissed the nipple on that mammary. After the initial kiss, she took it between her lips and sucked on it briefly before letting it pop out of her mouth. That made me gasp, and she repeated the kisses and such on that titty several more times before she moved back to the first one. I found myself stroking her head as she pleasured my love mounds.

After a little while, she kissed her way further down my body, pausing to tease my belly button before reaching the top of my pubis. I had trimmed the hair around my nether regions, but still had a patch of hair above my pussy. She teased and tickled that, then stopped to look at my slit. Though I had been far from enthusiastic about this, I found myself eagerly anticipating what she was going to do next.

I had spread my legs wide and even thrust my hips forward. She didn't look up for permission this time but licked straight up the center of my quim. I moaned and somehow spread my legs even wider as she continued to lick my cunt. Whatever serious reservations I had got washed away by the sheer pleasure of what Sarah did.

Her tongue spread my labia and got slightly inside me, as I began to rock back and forth under her ministrations. I could feel it building up before it ever hit, and it radiated out from my snatch to every part of my body. When I came, it was quite unlike anything else I'd ever experienced. My whole being was focused on my quim and what Sarah was doing to it.

I'd had orgasms many times as a man. I enjoyed them for themselves but this was a different sort of ecstasy. I won't say it was better or worse than my male orgasms. Each was singular in its own way and a type of thrill that had no comparison to the physical pleasures experienced as the other gender. I was gasping for air as it all rolled over me.

As I returned to this world, Sarah was lying beside me again. I looked over at her and we kissed yet once more. Sure, I could taste myself on her lips, as I'm sure she could still taste herself on mine. We spent a long time just kissing and touching before she spooned me and we drifted off to sleep. I think it was the most satisfied sleep I'd had since Months ago when I first became a woman.

I actually half awoke as we both turned over and I felt Sarah scoot back so I was spooning her and I felt her take my hand and put it on her boob. As I thought about it later, I wondered if she had been doing that all along and that was why I woke up that way so many mornings. If so, I guess I was not unhappy about it, since it took us where we'd gone this past night. I woke up that way in the morning.

"Robin, I know you've been unhappy about being a woman and didn't want sex as a woman."

"I didn't like being gangbanged, after I changed."

"I can't imagine you did."

"And I didn't want to have guys sticking their cocks in me -- anywhere."

"And what we did?"

"I didn't think I wanted anyone messing with my female parts."

"But you seemed to enjoy it last night."

"I'm not ever going to be a guy again, so unless I never want to ever have sex again, I need to find something I like."

"I liked making love to you, Robin."

"And I liked making love to you, Sarah."

"So we might be able to do that again?"

"I'd love for us to do that again -- with limits."

"What kind of limits?"

"Don't stick anything except your tongue or a finger in me."

"I don't mind if you stick things in me, but I promise not to do it to you."

"That sounds wonderful."

We showered together and had a lot of fun sweetly washing each other and touching all the fun areas along the way. We had that day off from work and made love a few more times that day and that evening. Sarah and I are now a couple, though we've made no permanent commitments. We're going to take it day by day, but I'm happy having her as my lover and hope we continue to be so.

At the beginning of this, I was distraught at being a woman and wished there was any way to change back, even though I knew there wasn't. Had I not done what I did, I might now be dead of a drug overdose. Instead, I've cleaned up, straightened out my life, and found a lover who I hope stays with me for some time to come.