All Comments on 'Wrong Place at the Right Time'

by LoveIsUniversal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Nutman99Nutman99over 4 years ago

I would love to have this happen to me. I wish I could find someone to enjoy incredible mm sex for the first time. I want to feel a soft cock in my mouth and then then the feeling of it getting hard. Then to have a hard cock shoved up my ass and fill me full of his hot cum.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Next morning

It would be interesting to see if Keith remembers any of this in the morning and if he does will he be indenial about his actions.

animal99animal99over 4 years ago

You made a mistake in your writing in the 10th paragraph. You either switched the names of the characters or you made a stylistic mistake:

Milton just had to wonder how many margaritas he had in order to be like this. He tried to bring Milton up off of the floor....

LoveIsUniversalLoveIsUniversalover 4 years agoAuthor
Yikes! I should have detected that mistake sooner.

But thank you for pointing that out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loved it

i hope that you will do at least a part #2 to this story. I want to know what happened the next day and how your affair progressive. I don't believe that keith was drunk, just had a couple of drinks and used that as an excuse to get dick. only problem I had with the story is that keith did not get off, what kind of dick did the married man had and why wasn't Milton interested in sucking him or playing with is cock?

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361about 1 year ago

Such a great story! I’ve read it three times befor and it’s still on of my favourites on Lit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous