Wrong Place at the Right Time Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman is abducted and used.
3.1k words
3.91
19.8k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet night. The click-clack of heels echoed from one end of the street to the other. Holly, a red haired and blue eyed stunner strutted down the street. The lamps overhead flickered and were spaced out just far enough that walking through the shadow between them had time to plant the seed of worry and fear before reaching the next safe-zone of bright street lamp light.

The tipsy Holly was supposed to be waiting for her Uber outside of the bar, but fed up from waiting she decided to find her own way home. Wide hips rocked from side to side as she maintained relatively well balance despite the level of her inebriation. She sported a green strapless tube-top dress which glistened beneath each light, almost like a beacon that would attract the attention of any onlooker.

Quite some time had past, a great distance traversed. Holly stopped under a light for a moment and bent down to rub at one of her ankles. Meanwhile the soft hum and rumble of an engine could be heard from behind her down the road. It grew louder and louder still. Holly sighed out of frustration, taking off her heel for a moment to inspect it. "Oh come on! Cheap shoes!" she said aloud as the vehicle driving by suddenly slammed on it's breaks. The vehicle, a van, came to a screeching halt.

Holly looked up sharply as the van door slid open and two large men grabbed her by the arms. She was aggressively yanked into the van, dropping her stiletto by the base of the lamp. Her yelp was quickly silenced as the door slid shut behind her. At this moment, rain began to fall. At first a drizzle, soon roaring into a downpour quickly. The van squealed off into the storm with an unheard screaming woman inside.

The redhead found her vision quickly blacked out as a cloth was tightly wrapped around her eyes. With her visual sense deprived her hearing was abruptly heightened. She could hear the sound of 3 men laughing and talking amongst themselves.

"She's a real looker.." came a deep voice. "Yeah, we got lucky tonight." Another laughed. "Just get her tied down and warm her up." the third laughed, this voice coming from the driver's seat. Holly's arms were tugged back and behind her back at this point and she felt a zip-tie ZZZZZIP her wrists together. It was enough to be just above the line of discomfort and teetering into the vicinity of painful. Likewise her ankles ended up in the same situation, zipped together.

Holly was panicked and couldn't bring herself to speak. Her previous screams went unanswered and it was clear these men had no interest in talking her through the experience. She wiggled about in the floor of the van, completely helpless. The van eventually came to a stop, causing the girl to roll in the car and slamming into the legs of one of the men. He let out a chuckle after her body struck his leg and he lifted a single foot to press down onto her stomach, holding her still. "You just lay there, relax. We're about to get started.."

Holly quivered pathetically on the floor. She whined at the feeling of the weight behind a foot on her stomach. The man standing on her throat reached down and grabbed onto her throat. She could feel the tight grasp of several digits pressing into her skin, pinching her windpipe enough that her breath came out in staggered escapes. The woman could feel a sudden heat near her face as she is brought up onto her knees. The scent of salt, almost a musk wafted over the heightened senses of her nose. The heat grew more significant for a few seconds while the voices continued to discuss. "Look at this pathetic woman, she's going to make a good toy, if nothing else." they laughed, "Hopefully she doesn't break in the first few minutes.."

It was then that she felt flesh against her lips. It was soft, rounded, and jammed itself against her mouth. There was a tiny opening in the front and she could feel a slime-like salty ooze seep from this entrance that was slathered across her lips. "Hungry, bitch..? Open up." He said aggressively. She could feel two digits prod into her mouth and force it open almost painfully. That meaty rod found it's way into her now open mouth. She knew immediately that this was a stranger's dick. Her eyes watered at the pain and abuse she received. The blindfold did well to soak in the few tears that leaked from her eyes.

She whined and whimpered against the cock which served only to encourage the man. The vibrations of her voice caused the dick to throb harshly inside of her mouth, ejected a thick wad of pre-spunk against the back of her throat. She gagged at the volume and taste, but found her head held firmly in place by two other hands. "Thanks bud, this dumb bitch doesn't seem to know how to take a dick." Two voices began laughing. The hands holding her head in place began to force her head to bob back and forth on that meat while the third hand held her mouth open, forcing drool and seed to spill out from her gaping mouth and down her dress.

Holly could feel the heat in her cheeks. Her face turned a crimson blush. Her knees squeezed together, feeling the moisture building in her panties. How shameful that her body yearned for such a feeling in a moment like this! Her body lurched forward every few bobs as the crown of his cock slammed into the back of her throat, causing her to gag, however luckily nothing was coming up. She gargled and choked, trying to swallow down any saliva and, regrettably, the seed which entered. "Please.." She begged in between thrusts.

Her pleas went ignored, in fact an argument could be made that this plea only encouraged the mistreatment. "GOCK GOCK GOCK!!" echoed between squelches of saliva and seed as her throat was hammered with the turgid pole, swollen with the need for release. The throbbing was enough to warn Holly of the climax which it heralded. Tears soaked into the blindfold as she cried softly into the impaling shaft. Thick orbs slapped against her chin, sticking to her flesh before peeling back and repeating.

The man let out a deep groan, "Nnnngh.. Appetizer.. Coming..!" he uttered as suddenly slammed his hips forward, jamming the member as deep as he possibly could. Thick pulsations expelled hot rope after rope of heavy seed directly into Holly's throat. She gargled and gagged each down, with no other choice. Any attempt to regurgitate resulted in being met with the blockage that was his dick. Her body spasmed and lurched forward over and over again, resisting against her bindings and the grip the two men had on her.

The man slowly pulled back, letting out a loud SCHLOP as the meat flaccidly slipped from her mouth and spilled out a mess of saliva and spunk onto her own dress which served only to add to the growing puddle beneath her. He fell back and sighed happily, "Ah.. That was good.. Your turn, buddy." Another voice laughed. Holly could feel her dress lifted at the base, but also the top shove down, exposing both her tits and ass. Suddenly a sharp chill ran down her spine. She felt a familiar cold, smooth and hard surface against her skin. A knife slid against her chest and pulled back to cut between the cups, snapping the bra free. This same knife worked it's way down behind her and slit at each of her hips, tugging away at the bands of her thong and allowing the fabric to fall into the puddle.

Holly heard the click of the knife retracting before two hands slapped harshly against her ass. Her body was shoved forward, slamming her face on the boots of the man from before. She whimpered as a soft, wet appendage slid across her tight pucker, down to her folds. "Mmmmm.. What a slut, she's already soaking.." He laughed as he spread her cheeks wide. It was his tongue, articulate in it's maneuvers he dipped it into her tight hole, lathering her up in saliva before pulling away. She felt that familiar presence looming behind her.

A familiar feeling of invasion reached her folds. The thick member pierced the veil of her folds and spread the lips wide as it eased in. Holly could hear him shutter as he entered. Her body rocked back instinctively. She leaned into the dick and whined softly. The agony of wanting it but understanding how terrible this was. Her hips gyrated against his rod, sinking onto the meat. His powerful hands gripped onto each of her hips and dug in. He sunk straight to the hilt immediately and let out a loud moan. He rocked his hips back and slammed in once again.

Her body ached to be filled. Her deepest primal desires yearned for that spunk to be released into her. She rocked back against his hips. One of his hands reached out to grab ahold of her hair and tugged it back harshly. Her mouth hung open as her head was jerked completely back, pointing her face up at the ceiling. She whined out loud crying in pain as her body was being used and abused. Her cervix ached as it was pounded over and over again by the man's girth. His hip-wielding hand slapped harshly onto her ass, eliciting a yelp from the abused Holly.

Holly's hips slapped loudly against his thighs as that familiar sensation was welling up inside of her. She could feel that hot shaft throbbing, pressing outward against her insides as it neared it's climax. She let out a deep moan, her own body spasming, growing hot with need. "P-please.." She begged, whether she was asking for him to stop, or to fill her to the brim was unclear.

Regardless of her intent, her words coaxed him into a deep groan as he bent forward and crammed the entirety of his member into her once again. Wad after thick gooey wad painted Holly's insides. "Uhn.. Uhn.. Uhn.." He groaned in time as his breathing escaped in tandem with his releases. Her abdomen distended ever so slightly, giving her a mildly bloated appearance as each wad was injected directly into her womb via the tight opening of her cervix. "Ughh... Yeah, that's the stuff." He groaned, giving her yet another slap on the ass as he released her hair, allowing her face to fall onto the previous man's boots.

The man stepped back and stood away from her, letting his seed spill out of her and onto the floor between her thighs. "Fuck.. Alright, I'm good. I'll.. Ungh.. I'll take the wheel. You're up." He called out to one of the men before stepping away. The van rocked, causing her to slip in her own mess and slide onto the floor, lathering herself in spunk and saliva.

"I think I'll get in on this too.." Came the third voice. The man before her stepped aside, slipping the boot out from under her face. Holly could feel her head lifted up from the ground. Her body was growing weaker by the second, lust taking over. Her mind was cloudy from the events transpiring as ecstasy filled in her core. Her mouth simply hung open, almost hungrily. Her tongue slithered out from her maw as she waited patiently. The opportunity was taken and her mouth was greeted by yet another dick.

Meanwhile, the first man slipped around back behind her. He grabbed onto Holly's hips tightly, "I think I can go again.." He laughed as the tip of his rod pressed harshly against her tight pucker. It slipped in slightly before flicking out and gliding the shaft between her cheeks, upwards to her back. He chuckled and slid the length back and forth over the hole several times before rocking back and spitting onto Holly's hole. He leaned forward and pressed the rod roughly against the incredibly tight exit. He let out a thick groan as he rocked his hips and forced it in, spreading her tunnel wide.

She felt that thick girthy rod filling her insides and as it grew deeper, began to shove her organs to the sides. This final act firmly spit-roasted her between the two men. That familiar feeling of her throat bulging with each sharp thrust while her organs are rearranged by the meaty rod behind her. Her body hung limply between the two. Two sets of hands were found holding her steady, one upon her hips and the other tightly gripped around her throat.

The helpless human toy felt her body tugging back and forth between the two men. She sank onto the rod behind her, before being shoved forward to sink her mouth onto the cock before her. Her limpness eluded to the feeling of her giving up. She was spent, exhausted, and a mere toy for these men to enjoy until they were content.

Holly's eyes had glazed over beneath the blindfold. Her once squeezed, white-knuckled hands had released, her body limp in it's entirety. She could barely feel where she was anymore. Her body rocked back and forth with the tugs between the two men. The man behind hilted into her tight hole, encouraging a deep moan from himself. His heavy orbs, churning quickly to make up for the spent seed from before, slapped loudly against her folds with each thrust. Meanwhile, her chin was once again taking a beating from a new sack. Her throat was significantly loosened by now, feeling no need to gag as the meat simply slid down her throat and back up over and over.

She could vaguely feel in the fog that both of her captors were once again on the verge of filling her holes. It was loosely like two extra heartbeats inside of her body, drumming to the beat of climax. Holly simply accepted it, though she had no choice regardless. Her knees were raw by now from all of the grinding on the floor of the van. She was just so tired. Her body ached, she wanted to be home. She just hoped she would survive this and be dumped somewhere she could be found.

Her face began to ache from the pounding it took, and the man assaulting it bit onto his lower lip, "Yeah.. Oh yeah.. I'm ready.." This was followed by the other man, "Same, let's pump and dump this bitch.." he said. Both men began to groan. The mouth abuser slammed his dick balls deep into her gaping mouth at the same time as the one behind Holly went equally as deep into her tight asshole. They simultaneously gushed into her. Ropes ejected toward each other, bowing out her throat and abdominal regions as she was filled. The spunk continued to funnel through her orifices and through the winding tunnels until meeting one another in her stomach.

Her belly distended quite heavily, giving her the appearance of several months into her pregnancy. Nausea washed over her vague thoughts, keeping her somewhat grounded in the reality of her situation. She was abruptly released when the spunk stopped flowing and she fell into the puddle of seed which had accumulated over the course of the night. The van abruptly stopped and the three men were chuckling. With the blindfold still on, her wrists and ankles still bound, she found herself lifted at the familiar sound of the door sliding open. Next, she was airborne, followed by crashing and collapsing onto concrete. Her face collided with what felt like a stiletto. Was this her shoe? Was she dropped off where she had been picked up? Whatever. She just wanted to be away. She wanted to be found and taken somewhere safe.

The van sped off quickly, squealing down the street and around the corner. It vanished into the distance, and the sound of the engine faded. Several moments passed, she could only lay there, ass in the air, face down into her own shoe. It still rained, pouring down onto her as if the world wanted to assist in cleansing her of what she went through. Soon, she could hear something approaching. Steps, many steps? A low growl, maybe another car? Please let it be someone to take her from here.

The cold wet feeling of something prodded at her backside. No, please. No more. She couldn't take anymore. She simply whined softly. This seemed to encourage the prodding, followed by another growl. Then a long tongue slid from her cunny up to her anus. Then, two small arms could be felt climbing up onto her back and straddling over her hips. She suddenly felt yet another girthy appendage prodding at her. It slid from side to side, as if blindly seeking purchase. Soon, it found her folds and sunk straight in. She could hear panting, growling, the weight felt like something smaller than human. A dog? A dog! A stray had wondered over to her at this point and decided to stake it's claim as well? She sobbed in the rain, too weak to resist. What was the point? Just get it over with. Her hips rocked instinctively, leaning into the feral creature's embrace. She whined as the dog jackhammered her with rapid thrusts.

She couldn't help but whine out loud, no words escaping her lips. The dog let out a deep howl and suddenly the feeling of something bulbous pressed beyond her petals and spread her painfully wide. She let out a weak yelp as she felt more of that hot seed spilling into her. The sound of footsteps echoed loudly, "HEY! GET AWAY! GO ON GIT!" two pair of shoes clapped toward her. Meanwhile, the dog didn't seem phased. It finished out it's breeding session just in time to pull free with a SCHLOP, spilling itself onto the curb before sprinting away.

The two men slowly walked up, "Are you okay..? God, what happened? I'm going to call someone." Holly heard the sound of a phone beginning to dial before stopping, "What? Why are you..?" Then a second voice came up, "No, God isn't here tonight.." A soft chuckle echoed from that same voice, "You sure..? She's already.. I mean.. Look at her.." Spoke up the first more timid sounding man before the second replied, "She's prepped and ready to go.."

To be continued....?