Wrong Place at The Wrong Time

Story Info
A young woman gets followed home.
3.7k words
3.74
26.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I in NO way promote rape. This story is for those who enjoy role play, cosplay, or even rough sex. This story is NOT meant to promote rape in any way, shape or form. This story is not about rape, but rather non consensual and reluctance.*

————

"Have a seat, please." The tall employer instructs me. I hold my skirt down as I sit in the small leather chair across his large mesquite desk.

"Ms. Daniels, right?" He asks, sitting down in his chair.

"Yes sir." I respond. I've pretty much got this job in the bag. I have so many different great references for the job. Director of Operations. My dad pulled some strings, so this job is almost guaranteed. Most people who possess this sort of job are higher in age, but at 22, I'm hoping to bring something new.

The real job is in Ohio, but my interview for the job takes place just a couple miles from my house, which is good, since I don't own a damn car.

"Cold outside?" He asks with a grin.

"Ha, to say the least." I say back with a smile. I tuck my jet black hair behind my ear. A skirt and high heels probably wasn't the best clothing choice, but still, I look incredible.

"Well, Ms. Daniels. After reviewing your portfolio, which is quite impressive, and examining your high school grades, I am thoroughly impressed to say the least."

"Well thank you."

"A 4.5 GPA is the highest I've seen from an applicant for this kind of job." He says putting on his glasses and opening a grey folder labeled 'Daniels'.

"Thank you." I say. "It's good to have someone appreciate my hard work."

He reads through the white papers in the file. Most likely the papers from the background check the did. Which is clean, I may add.

He moves his mouth as he reads the papers.

"Well, Ms. Daniels, everything looks great. Your background check, GPA, your presentation AND your application is nearly perfect." He says with a smile on his face.

"So I... I got the job?" I ask, my heart racing.

"Well, not quite, Ms. Daniels. I still have to send this in to my boss up at the plant your applying for."

"The one in Ohio?" I ask. He nods.

"Yes ma'am. So it'll take a couple days for him to get it, and us being in Seattle, that'll take some time."

I slump a little in the expensive black leather chair. I scan my eyes around around the state-of-the-art office. Just this office looks like it cost a million dollars. He has three computers on his desk, which is a large glossy mahogany thousand-dollar desk. I look at the man, who is at least in his late fifty's or early sixty's.

"What's the name of your boss?" I ask. The man looks at me.

"His name is Stephen Kent. He's been in charge of most of the operations at the Seattle plant for going on fifty years, and he's been looking for a hardworking, talented person to become his successor after his retirement." The man says with a gentle attitude.

"And you do fit what he's been looking for if I do say so myself." He adds.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't catch YOUR name." I say with a grin.

"I'm Bill, and it has been an extraordinary pleasure meeting you Charity." He says standing up with a smile. I stand as well, and we shake hands.

"You take care Ms. Daniels." He says as I reach down to grab my purse.

"You too." I say back. I turn, and walk out of the huge office.

—————

The office of the man I was just talking to was in a building in a wealthy part of town, but unfortunately to get back home, I have to walk just under a mile through a creepy, worn down, crime-ridden part of town. But I've never had trouble while walking through there before.

It was a BAD idea to wear high heels. My feet are starting to hurt. I walk past a building, and someone pops up in front of me just as I start to walk past a creepily dark ally.

"Oh, excuse me." I say surprised. I stare at the person for about a second, but I can't make out any features. Its already too dark and the person has a hoodie on. I walk around the person, and begin my trot back to my apartment.

While I'm walking, I start thinking about my appearance. I stand about five foot eight, so I'm kinda tall for a girl. I have long brunette hair that I always keep straightened out, and it stops mid-back. I also-

Someone coughs behind me. I turn around to look over my shoulder.

The person in the hoodie is following me. My heart skips, and I face forward.

'What the hell?' I ask to myself. I come up on the only streetlight, and I glance behind me again. He's closer this time. I look forward again as I pass the streetlight. I walk faster as I start to get worried. My high heels become louder. I turn a corner, and as soon as I turn, using a large abandoned brick building to hide me, as fast as I can I bend down and grab my shoes off my feet, and start sprinting. I run as fast as I can. I run hard. Breathing, panting, breathing, panting, breathing. After about eighty yards of running, I glance behind me.

Nothing.

I turn my head forward, and I quickly come to a spot. I drop my purse and shoes. I lock my fingers behind the back of my head to catch my breath. I turn around and stare at the corner. Still nothing. I bend down and pick up my stuff, then head towards my apartment.

———————

I lock the door, deadbolt. I turn around, and survey my small living room. My apartment is located on the second floor of the complex. My apartment faces the street. I slowly walk back to my room, still trying to catch my breath. I can feel my heartbeat in my ears. I set my purse and shoes down in the closet. I walk quickly into the loving room, and open the curtains a little. I barely open the blinds, to scan the street. Nothing.

I close the curtains, then sigh a sigh of relief. I sit on my couch, and process what happened. Only now it clicks with me how much danger I was in.

After finally relaxing, I stand up and head to my room to change. My alarm clock reads 10:54.

I grab the waist of my skirt, and pull them down, then let them slide down my long legs until they come to a rest on the floor and around my ankles. I bend down and pick them up, then toss them with little effort into the hamper on the other side of the room. I grab my shirt, and pull it off over my head. I toss it as well into the hamper. I reach behind me, and undo my bra. It snaps off, and I toss it into the hamper. I look down at my purple panties, and grab them. I slide them down my legs, then attempt to toss them into the hamper, but I missed.

I walk to my drawer, and grab a pair of soft pajama pants. I toss them onto the bed, then I grab an old white shirt with multiple tears and rips in it.

A noise quickly catches my attention. It sounded like my window. I walk into the living room very cautiously and quietly. I stand naked, and in silence, listening for anything else, but too terrified to walk any closer to the window. I look at the deadbolt. Its still locked. I stare at the door, I guess expecting a knock, or a sound of some sort, but nothing happens. I turn back to room, and walk towards the pants. Since the shirt is already in my hand, I throw it on. I grab the pants, and I step into them. Maybe some TV will calm my nerves?

I sit down on the couch again, and set my feet up on the stone coffee table. I click the remote, and the TV zaps on. I decide to keep the volume low. It takes me a minute to get settled in, but I do. I laugh at Two and A Half Men.

I start to doze off, my head slowly falls until it lands on the armrest. I fall asleep.

————

A door closing jolts me awake. I look straight ahead at a person standing by the front door. I freeze, and my eyes go wide. I can't move. The person slowly walks towards me, and they take their hood off. A man stands staring at me. The man is white, with short black hair. Look to be mid twenties.

The man looks at my feet, still on the coffee table, then trails his way up my legs, my body, my face. He grins, and he looks evil. He slowly walks towards me, shooshing me despite me not making any noise.

"Don't make a sound." He whispers with a deep voice. I still can't move. He stands in front of me, and reaches his hand out, and covers my mouth. I can't even whimper.

I notice a backpack. It slides off his right arm, and falls to the floor. He grabs a knife from his pocket, and opens it, pointing the blade at me.

"You make one noise, and I will... kill you." He smiles before he even gets all his words out. He removes his hand from my mouth, and kneels down beside my knees, and starts fidgeting with the backpack. He grabs a roll of tape. He pulls off a strip, and gently places it over my lips, then he pulls off another strip, and places it on my mouth, with a little more force this time. I'm gonna die. He's gonna kill me.

He stands up once he's sure I'm thoroughly gagged. He sets its right hand on my foot, tracing his fingers over my toes. He runs his hand up my shin, then he stops mid thigh. He picks up my legs, and opens them. He stands in front of me now, between my legs. My eyes tear up.

"Shh, don't cry." He whispers. He kneels down in front of me, and reaches for the crotch of my pants. I try to resist, but he's too strong.

"I won't kill you unless you resist." He whispers. I stare at him, and he looks back down at my pants. He lays his fingers on my crotch. Slowly caressing my pussy through my pants. He stops for a moment, before violently ripping my pants. The flaps lay across the outer sides of my thighs. I looks at my pussy.

"Oh yeah. Clean shaven, all for me." He whispers with another grin. He sets a finger on the hood of my clit, and presses on it. I shut my eyes. I can feel my blood shooting through every vain in my body. His finger rubs my clit in tiny circles, and in denial I tell myself it doesn't feel good.

"You like that?" He asks quietly. I don't respond.

He stands up, and quickly grabs my sides, lifting me up to my feet. I start struggling, but he's way too strong. He wraps his arms tightly around my chest.

"No bra?" He asks, before grabbing the neck of the shirt and ripping it with ease. Before the shirt hits the floor, he already has both my small tits cupped in big hands. He picks me up, and carries me to my bedroom, but not without my kicking. I try to aim for his balls, but the hold I'm in renders me incapable of kicking him. He throws me down on the bed. I stare at him in shock, still trying to wrap my mind around whats happening. He pulls the knife from his pocket, and it clicks open.

"Your gonna sit nice and quiet, ya hear?" He whispers. He reaches up and slides his hood off. All the scars on his face make me think he's done this many times before.

"I'm gonna slides those pants off, don't you try to fight." He whispers again. I prop myself up on my elbows to watch him. I stares at me for a moment, probably making sure I don't try to pull something.

He looks down at my torn pants. He closes the knife, and stuffs it into his pocket. He reaches down, and with both hands slowly slides my pants down my legs. I raise my legs up. He pulls the pants off my ankles, and lets them fall to the floor. He grabs my ankles, and sniffs my feet. I find it weird, but different. He chuckles, then kisses the sole of my right foot. He traces his thumbs over both the soles of my feet.

"Mmm. Nice and soft." He whispers. "You're starting to get me hard baby." He whispers while reaching down to undo his pants.

"Don't call me that." I say. I can't believe I said that. He looks up from my feet to stare at my face. With his left hand he reaches for the knife in his pants. I think quickly.

"No no, I'm sorry. Please I'm sorry." I say. He retracts his hand, and grabs my foot again.

"Now that's more like it." He whispers in a deep breathy voice.

Something about this, submitting to someone, feels different. I think I almost like it.

I sticks his nose between a couple of my toes. I feel and hear him inhale deeply.

"You like... feet?" I ask. He almost ignores me, but a few seconds later he answers.

"Yeah." He whispers real quiet.

I feel his wet tongue on the heel of my right foot, then his tongue trails the length of my foot, all the way to my toes. He licks my toes, then slowly slides my big toe into his mouth. I grin and almost giggle, but I hold back that giggle.

I feel him literally sucking on my toe. He then moves to suck my other toes one by one.

He reaches over and turns on the bedside lamp. He looks at me, and I look at him.

His hazel eyes look angry, and his short blonde hair is all messed up. He eyes my nail polish.

"Bright blue, my favorite color." He whispers with his deep voice.

He lowers my feet, and gently spreads my legs. He reaches into his pocket, and for a moment I'm worried he's reaching for the pocket knife. He pulls out a small white phone. I hesitate for a moment, slightly closing my legs, but the look he shoots me makes me change my mind.

I lay my legs down flat, and he lowers the phone down close to my crotch.

"Yeah baby. Lemme get a pic of that pussy." He whispers. I hear the snap of the photo. He reaches down, and I feel him separate my pussy lips.

"Damn baby, you're so wet." He exclaims in another whisper. I'm almost as surprised as he is to find out I'm wet from this. He snaps another picture of my wet pussy.

"It's tight too." I whisper. He looks at me with a changed face, like he wasn't expecting me to say anything relatively close to that.

I wink at him, and he grins.

"Wanna see my ass?" I ask him with a grin of my own. He doesn't say anything.

I roll over and spread my legs. I turn to look at him, and right off the bat I know he loves my ass.

"You like that?" I ask. He looks at my face, then snaps another picture of my round ass. I watch as he reaches down to jiggle my ass cheeks. I move my hips which causes my clit to caress my bed. I turn forward, and I slowly grind my sensitive little clit into my bed. I feel his fingers caress the sole of my foot again, and I squeeze my butt cheeks.

I hear the button on the jeans pop, and then the zipper makes its signature zip noise.

I listen closely as the sound of his pants hitting the floor makes my pussy twitch. My pussy scrunches up as I hump my bed. I hear some muffled noises behind me, and he grabs my ankles, and pulls them together.

I jolt when I feel his dick slide between the arches of my feet. He moans from deep within his throat. It feels different.

"I've never done this before." I say turning my head back to watch him as best I can.

"Well now you have." He grunts as he thrusts his penis between my feet.

"Keep grinding that bed baby, I wanna watch your ass jiggle as you hump." He exclaims, not whispering this time. I rub my mound into my bed as he forces his cock between the soft arches of my feet.

Without warning, he grabs my ankles with a very impressive grip, and flips me over, pulling me right up in front of him as he does so. I willingly spread my legs, and he grins. He holds my ankles, placing his thumbs in the middle of my soles.

He reaches down with his right hand, and repeatedly slaps his hard dick onto my clit. With each slap I jump, and he seems to enjoy that.

"Just do it, don't tease me." I say with a dirty grin. He has a desperate look in his eyes.

His dick slides into my entrance. I feel my soaking wet pussy stretch to accommodate his member. My eyes go wide, and so does his mouth.

"That shits tight." He whispers. I grin as his dick slowly slides into my pussy. It almost hurts, but it feels so damn so good. I involuntarily bite my lip. His dick slides in, and he stops when he realizes I can't anymore cock into my pussy.

"Fuck." He whispers. He slides out, then back in. I watch as he concentrates hard on his work. I moan, and so does he. I feel myself stretching to accommodate his dick.

"Come on. Is that all you got?" I ask between moans. He starts pumping faster. He grunts with each thrust.

"Oh, fuck." He shakily whispers. I grab my comforter and squeeze it.

"Oh shit." I mutter as he gives it all he's got, a determined look on his face.

"Pussy's so tight." He whispers.

I grin, and sit up. He stops for a moment, and I push him back. I stand in front of him, and I grab him by the shoulders, throwing him down onto the bed. The bed creeks when he lands. He bounces some, then smiles. I quickly climb on top of him. He grabs my waist and I position myself just above his cock. I reach under myself and grab a hold of his dick, directing it into my wet pussy. His dick slides in. I moan, and so does he. I sit up, and place my feet on his chest. He runs his fingers over the tops of my feet as I slowly slide up and down his rock hard shaft. My eyes shake and almost cross as his dick slides across my G-spot. I start jumping faster, and my ass makes a clapping noise each time my bubble butt makes contact with his pelvis. I moan and tremble. I look at his red face.

"You slut." He whispers. I bite my lip, and I slide my feet across his chest up to his face. He instantly accepts, and starts licking the soles of my feet. The feeling makes me cringe, but also makes my pussy feel tingly.

"Fuck.." He whispers. He licks my right foot, from my heel to my toes. He sucks on my big toe as we make eye contact.

"Like that big man?" I ask, trying to get a rise out of him. His face turns a darker shade of red, and his eyes go. He looks down at my pussy, and pops my toe out of his mouth. His hands shoot up, and he places his thumbs in the middle of my soles. His thrusts become faster and harder. I feel like I'm about to cum.

"Don't stop." I whisper. He stares at my pussy. I notice some gentle perspiration building on his forehead.

"I'm gonna cum." The words shoot from his mouth into my ears. He pulls out, and in record time I'm on my knees, and he's standing in front of me with a desperate look in his eye. He slides his dick into my throat, and starts violently thrusting his dick into my mouth. I reach up and gently squeeze his balls. I'm a little stunned at first when his cum shoots down my throat. It feels like rope after rope fills my mouth. I move my right hand down to my pussy, and upon initial I feel like I'm about to cum too. I rub my clit as fast as I possibly can. I give a muffled scream with his dick in my throat, and I feel myself squirt. We moan together, and I can feel my pussy clenching with each contraction, even my belly is clenching. I start to get light headed as I swallow what feels like gallons of his hot cum. I fall to side, and pass out.

—————

I wake up in a puddle of my own juices. My own orgasm made me pass out. I sit up, and my toes feel wet. I swing my legs out as I lean against the bed. My toes are sucked with his cum. He must have gone for his own round two.

I look around but don't find him. I use the bed to lift myself up. I stand and walk into the living room, he's not here. I find a crumbled piece of paper on the table where I set my feet up earlier. The clock reads 3:21 AM. I walk towards the paper. My thighs rubs against my pussy lips.

I pick up the paper, and it's a phone number.