Wrong Place Wrong Time Ch. 01

Story Info
A night out doesn't go as planned...
3.1k words
3.78
17.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**AUTHORS NOTE: This is a work of fiction featuring characters all over the age of 18. I do not condone any act of sexual violence or illegal activity. TW: I tried to make this as realistic as possible, while keeping the erotic vibes. I hope you enjoy and as always, I look forward to any feedback as this is my first story being published here**

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've always been an odd girl. Nerdy, awkward, shy, yet at the same time confidant, passionate and occasionally funny. I spend a lot of time thinking about "What if" scenarios but not like "what if I regret choosing this over that".. more like "what if I met a serial killer?". A strange, misunderstood, creature myself, it was an easy conclusion that I would be transfixed by those in society with the darkest inclinations. I used to watch Criminal Minds and love how they used empathy to connect with the "monsters" and wonder if I could do the same thing if I was put in such a precarious situation. One day walking to work I had the thought of "There is no reason to be or not to be nice to anyone in fear of your safety being compromised, because in the right individual either could you grant you a place in their obsessions". Maybe everything people say about being careful what you put out into the universe is right though...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't go out much, but it had been a particularly long month for me and I needed to force myself to relax so I asked my few friends if they were up to go to a bar and just have a girls night. I arrived on time and checked the group chat to see when the others would be showing up. My messages went unanswered and as thirty minutes passed I gave up waiting and ordered my second drink of the night. I was okay being alone, and the alcohol was all I needed to free up my emotions some. I watched the people around me, seeing them dance seductively and flirting with each other; others stayed in their booths and drank, taking pictures both of themselves and those out in the crowd. There were a few more lone people and I tried not to make repetitive eye contact with them as I wondered what had brought them here tonight. I sipped my drinks, slowly pacing myself and singing along to the songs under my breath. The music was why I really came to clubs and their deep vibrations coupled with my growing intoxication eased my body into a state of relaxation.

Feeling that all too familiar prickle on the back of my neck I looked to my right and locked eyes with a man leaning against the wall. He looked like he was the quarterback of his high-school team and had devolved into a fraternity fuck boy. With a wink and a smirk on his admittedly sculpted face, I rolled my eyes and shook my head, turning back to my drink. He could find someone else to talk to, I'm sure we wouldn't have a very intelligible conversation and I was never great at idle small talk. Moments passed and I glanced back at the wall to see he had moved on to a girl on the dance floor. I sighed in slight relief and ordered one more shot before closing out my tab.

It was cold out, low 50's, and a breeze tickled my fishnet clad legs. I slid my hoodie on and put my hands in my pockets, double checking my keys were still in place. I only lived a couple blocks from this bar and had walked in worse condition so it wasn't a daunting task in the least. Though I wish I hadn't been trying to impress my friends with my long legs and worn more comfortable shoes. Five foot seven I didn't consider myself to be short, especially compared to my friends, so I tended to shy away from my 4 inch stiletto collection when out with them to make everyone more comfortable. So instead I wore thick soled fashion combat boots that stopped just about my ankles. They looked like hiking boots but really had no support inside so my feet were aching just a block away from the bar I had just been at.

A shiver ran through me and at first I just thought it was the breeze again but realized it was that feeling again.. that someone was watching me. I made small glances to the side at my shadow.. using my peripheral vision to see any other shadows that might be behind me. I saw one, and instinctively kept a strong pace to maintain distance from this unknown person. There was another person coming towards me from the end of the street and honestly my heart was beating so fast with paranoid thoughts that it took me a moment to figure out the obvious solution and crossed the quiet street, slowing my pace to keep an eye on who was behind me. As they caught up to where I had been, I saw that it was a woman and after a few more moments walking she turned into one of the apartments lining the sidewalk. I rolled my eyes at my stupid fear and kept walking, seeing the man continue on down the street. The blocks seemed to be growing from when I had walked on them to the bar and I'm sure the elevated blood alcohol level wasn't helping my perception.

I was in the middle of an imaginary argument with my friends for ditching me yet again, staring at the ground and mumbling to myself that honestly my surroundings disappeared and I had no idea I was no longer alone. It didn't hit me.. till it hit me. A sharp pain hit my chest and I stopped in my tracks with a sharp inhale as my hand came up to my chest and focusing to my best ability I plucked a small, almost needle like, object from my skin, confusion washing over me as I thought "is this a dart?". I was dizzy. But I was still standing. My mind reeling from the possibilities. I glanced up to see a darkly clad figure, trying to make out any features before I was struck again.. this one piercing my thigh. My vision immediately went blurry and I collapsed. I don't even remember hitting the ground. Just pain and then numbness...

Raucous laughter fills the room I'm in as I slowly regain my consciousness. It's bright, with a white light, and it startles my senses so that I have to squint and adjust to focus on the figures before me. My ears are ringing from the drug induced sleep and their laughter is painful. As my head clears up some I hear the deep bass music playing, I think I know the song... I look with fully open eyes and they grow wide as I see the five men in front of me, now realizing they are aware of my awakeness. I sit up-right and flinch as my arms are tied roughly behind me and are pulled uncomfortably. Each of the men look scary in a different way. Maybe scary isn't the right word though.... I have no doubt that they each have the potential to be socially successful, they each are attractive, so.. no, not scary. Intense. Capable of malicious actions. Currently very capable of malicious actions against me.

One stands up and smiles at me, I felt my heart clench at the sight, even more so as I watch his gaze slowly travel over my body. I hate the affect it's having on me, I have always thought I'd be able to handle a situation like this. But this.. this is different. There's multiple, and I have no idea where I am. In all my "what if" scenarios this never came up. There are two main reactions to being raped, which is what I was absolutely sure was in store for me, and those are fight or concede. Different rapists want different reactions. It's usually best to do whatever they want, whichever choice that may land on. The music is loud. I'm thankful for that. The man in front of me is about 5'10, he has shaggy dirty blonde hair and a chest tattoo that's too bad for me to accurately figure out what it depicts. No one else is standing. So I guess this is their leader. He steps closer to me and I focus on my breathing. Trying to not show my fear. Once you show fear, it's over, I tell myself. He draws a knife from his pocket and flicks it open. I regain my breathing pattern but I feel it faltering. He stands right before me now and leans down, into me, reaching behind me and cutting my bounds off my wrists. I jump at the jerking motion and admit that is not what I was expecting at all.

As he pulls away I see a terrible smile on his face as he stares into my eyes and yanks the bottom of my hoodie up, pulling it off and throwing it to the side before I can even react. The other guys holler at the new site and I close my eyes for a moment, picturing myself from their perspective. Black boots, black fishnets, a tight black dress that hugs my hips just right and effortlessly provides support for my 34D tits. I have a necklace with a small crystal pendant that rests a few inches above my cleavage, and a woven bracelet on my wrist. My watch is gone... probably took it with my phone. I take a deep breath and block out the laughs and whistles, closing my eyes for a second to steady myself as much as I am able to.

This doesn't last long as the man in front of me grips my chin in his hands and forces me to look up at him.

"Don't worry, I like when they keep their clothes on" he says with a wink before pushing me back on what I now realize is a very firm couch and grabbing my legs to pull them apart effortlessly, sliding in between them and looking down at me. I meet his gaze with determination to get through this with my psyche intact. I think he sees this because he matches it with a glint in his eyes of his own determination. Reaching down in between my dress he rips my tights at the crotch and feels for my underwear, making the advanced decision to remove them with a sharp tug, the fabric cutting into my skin slightly and leaving sore lines on my hips.

"You won't need those anymore"

"No, I suppose not." I retort, granting me a chuckle from my soon to be rapist.

He tosses my panties to one of the guys in the onlooking group and turns back to me, undoing his belt and jeans with ease before fishing out a completely erect cock and rubbing it in my view.

"You're not wet" he sneers with a smirk "this is going to hurt".

I look blankly back at him and know that no amount of supposed preparation could have prepared me for this moment. He lines up with me and starts to press inside me, meeting obvious resistance and having to repeat the motion before granting access to my unready hole. He shoves hard and slides in deep, and I grit my teeth, trying to not give him a reaction. His hips begin moving against me and the pain sets in as he rubs dryly inside me, chaffing my walls. Automatically I try to wiggle back from him, and he digs his nails into my hips and holds me firmly in place, using his tight grip to pull me harder against him and I feel a small cry escape my lips.

I think he mumbles something but I cant hear over the roaring pain. At some point I must have tried to strike him because one of the others came over to hold my wrists firmly in place above my head. The pain is unbearable and I feel the tears rolling down my cheeks as he slams against me harder and faster. I cant hear a thing anymore except the couch creaking beneath us and in one forceful shove I feel him stop, holding, followed by that familiar sensation of being filled with cum. My head is pounding but I feel him leave my body and open my eyes again to see that others have pulled out their cocks and are stroking them to life. He points to one of them and they take his place between my legs. It's like a demented form of popcorn reading in school, popcorn fucking.

This one has dark hair.. tanned skin, pierced ears, his forearms are covered in tribal tattoos. He leans down and kisses me hard, shoving his tongue into my mouth and causing me to gag on the taste, like cigarettes, and placing a hand forcefully on my neck under my chin, continuing to kiss me as he pushes his dick into my cum soaked pussy, sliding easier than the first. I whimper and he takes it as encouragement, or he must, because he kisses me harder and his hand tightens, somewhere between my neck and my jaw bone, thrusting quickly into me with long strokes. I don't even fight as I try to focus on the music in the background, listening to the lyrics, his tongue and cock a distant feeling until he squeezes hard, lower than before, I feel my breath stop for a moment. Panic instantly sets in, instinctively, and my eyes dart to his as he pulls back from the kiss and pounds against me, his chest heaving, much as mine is as I fight for breath.

My vision goes blurry and he relishes this as he watches me closely, keeping a tight squeeze and shuddering as he cums inside me, still moving. He doesn't release me till he is done and pulls out of me abruptly. I start to sit up with a gasp and start coughing from the lack of air. I watch as he points to another member of this horrendous group and as I turn to see who he pointed to, my hands are pulled in front of me and I face plant against the cushion, nearly falling off until someone grabs my legs from the other end and pulls me back over the side, my thighs rubbing painfully over the arm of the couch, and painfully I stay pressed against that edge as a cock slams into me from behind. I scream out against my better judgment as this one is much larger than the other two and my poor pussy wasn't prepared nearly enough for such a member.

He holds inside me and feels my walls adjusting to his girth. Staying like this for a long moments I cant help but wonder why and I look up from the cushion to see jeans falling to the floor. The man behind me grabs my hair tightly and rips back, taking all the air from my lungs as he pulls me off the couch high enough for the fourth guy to slide beneath me, placing my face in his lap. Releasing me I fall forward and feel his dick against my forehead, but before I even have time to think I am brutally fucked from behind, this one clearly enjoying my pain as he is deliberately being forceful and smacking my ass and thighs with his thrust causing me to cry out. I shouldn't have done that, for it gave number four a perfect opportunity to shove his dick in my mouth, catching me off guard and making me instantly gag; this was to no avail on my part because he simply bucked his hips, pushing further down my throat, my eyes watering afresh.

My lips felt cracked from the rough fucking and my pussy felt stretched and torn. They started working in a rhythm with another and it was all I could do to not pass out from lack of air. That is, until I felt a finger jab against my asshole, and unceremoniously penetrate the unused opening, finding a new way to add to my pain if he could no longer hear me scream. I cried out against the cock in my mouth, surely sending vibrations down his shaft because I hear his loud moan before erupting into my mouth, holding my head down as he spasmed. He jerks away from me and the cum drips from my mouth as I sputter and gag, crying out freely as my pussy and ass are assaulted in unison and the attacker shoves a second finger into my ass. I scream out at the pain this causes but no one seems to care as he doesn't even seem to be slowing down his pace.

Moments later, he pulls out of me, except for his fingers, and as I begin to fall forward from exhaustion and pain I am hoisted in place as he slides beneath me. I see his face now.. grim, with thick furrowed brows and a scar cutting across his lips. He's a large man, strong but not obviously muscular. My dizzy eyes take in the site before me as I am lowered.. or rather, dropped onto his waiting cock. The sudden, deep, penetration hurts and I let out a sob with more tears and fall forward against this cruel person, shuddering with my tears. Things only get worse when the person who must be the fifth in this gang makes his presence known behind me. In a quick succession the fingers are removed and a firm cock replaces them as I am impaled thoroughly, my eyes snapping open and my throat letting out an ear piercing scream that turns guttural as he begins moving.

From behind he places a hand over my mouth in an effort to keep me quiet as he struggles to move against me. I am pushed forward, causing the cock in my pussy to fall out and I feel the one from my ass leave and enter my lower chamber, moving quick and deep for several thrusts before backing out again, lowering me back onto the larger dick and shoving into my ass again. I feel faint as the rocking motion courses through me, feeling like either of them are going to rip through to the other one at any second. My dress is ripped at the front with a single aggressive tear and my breasts are pulled out. A mouth finds one and begins sucking on my nipple. I feel nauseous as teeth graze my sensitive skin and my vision goes dark. "I swear I know this song..." I meekly think, before passing out cold.

A part of me wishes I hadn't woken up again.