All Comments on 'Wrong Prescription for Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllabout 3 years agoAuthor

Life is short, so please be happy. Thanks again to Vix_Giovanni for her big talent.

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Always a lot of fun. If people want realism, they are in the wrong place. This is fantasy.

mnemnethmnemnethabout 3 years ago

Great story!!!! MORE PLEASE!!! ;-}~~~~

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

You should write a second part, at the conference. And what happens on the return flight? If they have the same flight crew, it could be very interesting.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allabout 3 years ago

FANTASY , i loved it ,it took me away for a brief time, thanks! 5stars...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great... I think you need to continue after

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Continue

This was a great read, continue adding chapters to it. What happened when they landed, what happened at the conference and what happened to the one that replaced the pills

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Continue this story

MrObnoxiousMrObnoxiousabout 3 years ago

Normally, the "OMG, my son's penis is in me!" stories leave me cold. But this one was great! A sequel is definitely called for. Maybe finding out the son was the one who did the switch...

Skipper600Skipper600about 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading it, it was, in my opinion, too short and virtually demands continuing.

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmabout 3 years ago

As usual very nice story

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Really does need continuing. Great read.

creepypcreepypabout 3 years ago

Another "Sorry mam, but you gotta screw your son, rules is rules" story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An interesting story that is different. Please add some more

chapters....at the conference...maybe at a hotel. etc. Can't

wait to see what this mother son duo will do next ....great story line.

heavyduty1to1heavyduty1to1about 3 years ago

Please keep it going

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

***Thanks for the read. Another chapter or two would round the story out. As is we are left hanging.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago

Who wants to know what will happen when they land? The answer is everything will return to normal. She's a doctor. If it's permitted, she'll write a prescription for the sleeping pill(s) she needs. If she can't write her own prescription, she'll get one of the local doctors to write one for her by telling her/him that she forgot to bring a sedative with her for the flight home. If she can write a prescription but not for herself, she'll write it for her son. She won't make the mistake of accidentally taking the sex drug again. She may take it again. But it will be with her husband or boyfriend. She won't take it with her son again. She may share those pills with her son to enjoy with his girlfriend or his wife. There's no mystery here. There's no need to expand the story. The doctor was the victim of a cruel trick. As for being caught masturbating in the bathroom? She certainly could have relieved her need silently. There was no way she would need to be making enough noise over the roar of the jet inflight for a flight attendant to know what she was doing. Talk about a red herring! It's just a story created in the mind of the author. Totally unrealistic, but he could write it however he wanted and create as many fantastic and unreal facts as he wanted. But the whole story is just too over the edge to be taken seriously by anyone with his/her mind based in reality. Nonetheless, I gave it 5 stars for taking us to the twilight zone.

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

As usual, another excellent piece of work. The scores suck. 5*

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 3 years ago

For Pete's sake, It's a story. I get tired of all the Psycho-Analysis BS. If you don't like it, don't read it. 5*.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago

To Boxcarbill - Who said I didn't like it? And it's not psychoanalysis. It's just a logical comment on it as written (if one is not in the twilight zone).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome writing. Would love to see more like this from HEYALL. I'm at oldvintner@msn.com and would love updates when you get stuff this hottttt up. You've got me hot, up, hard and leaking

dale

VanessaKVanessaKabout 3 years ago

That was fun. I was waiting the cabin staff to get more involved. Can always develop the storu though.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 3 years ago

This story is a great example of why ratings are over-rated. It has a ridiculously low rating considering its quality, but as of my posting this comment it's number 2 in the 30 day most viewed list (after only 5 days since publication) and it already has 167 favorites, which is a lot for its view total, and a bunch of favorable comments from happy readers. It's got a screwball premise, but that's just part of the fun. It's well written, which is not a surprise for a collaboration between these two authors.

By the way, I think I have you to thank for the noticeable bump in views that my story Late Night On The Loveseat with Mom has received the last few days, because it's number 5 on the Similar stories list to the right. So Thanks, both of you!

1979Mike19791979Mike1979about 3 years ago

Would love more chapters

the_leaky_penthe_leaky_penabout 3 years ago

Always here for a good "sex pollen"-esque story and this is a fantastic example of the genre, especially with the coercion and the sweet sweet incest vibes. 10/10

AlexaDrakeAlexaDrakeabout 3 years ago

Great story! Really enjoyed it.

ocaladouglasocaladouglasabout 3 years ago

really loved the story very hot

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Very Fresh

I loved the whole situation and of course it was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fun project, well done. THANK YOU!

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

loved it. is chapter 2 going to occur?

AAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sequel.....please

batchloragainbatchloragainover 2 years ago

Loved it, Awesomely written can't wait for more

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 2 years ago

Loved it, but do wish it had gone on longer, like what happened during the rest of the trip. Did they become lovers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. It made me want to be Tom. I would have really like to have seen it linger a bit or possibly extend to after the flight landed and after the conference. It must have stirred a desire, even hidden that the pill released. oh well, next time. Had me licking my fingers. haha.

black75black75over 2 years ago

Ludicrous, but really hot 🔥

sirgrunt99sirgrunt99over 2 years ago

that was a hot story. just wish for a part tow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It had me very hard boy did I ever blast off

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Wow that was a good one to bad there isn't a drug like that on the market.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

🔥🔥🔥. Impossibly fantastic story. 😜😜😁😄🤣

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

nother great sexy story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...