Wrong Room

Story Info
Son learns something about his parents.
5.6k words
4.2
49.5k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artmp3
artmp3
189 Followers

T'was Christmas break for us, the Smith's, so that meant, family ski trip. Being that my older sister was now away in her first year of college, this would be my first ski trip with just the folks. I had turned eighteen in June and was set to graduate high school this next spring to follow in her footsteps.

Mom and dad would rent a condo at the base of the slopes that was maybe a couple hundred feet from the chairlifts, really close. For years, we would always rent a three bedroom condo. This year, for obvious reasons, they opted for a two bedroom floor plan. It had basically the same footprint with the same square footage, but the rooms were reversed and larger. The rooms were pretty bad ass as the master bedroom had a spa/bathtub, that with the slide of a couple of doors, put it on a private outside deck. The other room had its own private deck, but without the tub or a bathroom in it.

We actually live only two and a half hours away, so we often come to the slopes over the course of the winter seasons. Christmas break is the "family thing" winter vacation. What does that mean? Well, ever since my sister was old enough to look after me, mom and dad would take advantage of the several different bars or wine shops sprinkled every third or so building in the tightly packed resort center.

In all the years leading up to this one, my sister and I had a curfew, and yes, they would pop in and out throughout the evening. If we were still awake when they'd come in, they would tell us that they were changing from their formal attire to whatever attire, before heading back out for the rest of the bar evening.

This year should have been different as I was now eighteen and sis was gone. Unfortunately, a twisted ankle on the last run of the day decided otherwise for me. For the first night on the mountain, I was going to take it easy in front of the fireplace and rest my ankle.

Not that they ever "popped in" at the same times, but like a bad clock, they came strolling in the door at around 10PM. We chatted for a few minutes before mom excused herself. While mom was in the room changing, my dad was telling me about this club that they walked by. He was describing this place with a line of kids my age. He suggested that I check it out tomorrow. I told him that it sounded cool and I would.

"David, could you come and help me real quick?" My mothers voice called out from beyond their door.

As my dad stood up and turned for the bedroom door, he said, "let me go see what your mother needs, and you keep up with those cold packs. We both want you back on the mountain tomorrow."

About fifteen minutes later, they both emerged from their room and wished me a good rest of evening before disappearing out the front door.

Neither of my parents were heavy drinkers, or frequent. But when they let their proverbial hair down, I can say with certainty that they really enjoy their spirits. By my mothers current demeanor, I could tell it was a wine night. Wine makes her a little more bubbly whereas beer and liquor tend to slow her down.

At 1:55 am, I was awakened by my mother and father almost falling through my bedroom door while embraced in a serious liplock. It was apparent by their silhouettes that they had been removing articles of clothing since they came in the front door. I could clearly see the outline of my mothers large globes with their evidently aroused nipples finishing off the profile. My dad was down to his briefs but had a very definitive bulge breaking up his otherwise flowing silhouette.

Having just been startled awake and not wanting to witness this play from my parents, I shouted out "mom, dad, you're in the wrong room!"

Apparently they were both so drunk that they we're on autopilot and just went into the room that they would have normally been staying, if we were still in the three bedroom condo. Of course there are several layers of drunk and they have reached the level of "Huh?" Not only did they not respond to my statement, but they upped their aggression towards each other, with my mother clawing at his face while smothering his lips. Dad was kneading away at two half moons as if preparing a loaf of bread.

Again I yell out "hey mom, dad, It's Michael your son, you're in my room! I'm in my room"

As they completely failed to respond or acknowledge me, my dad, with his hands already caressing my mom's ass, pulls her up and throws her legs around his waist. This action combined with his alcohol induced lack of balance, caused him to spin and fall backwards onto the bed that was currently being occupied by, me.

It wasn't that having my half naked parents making out in front of me was bad enough, when they hit my bed, my mom kind of bounced off of my father, landing partially on me. She maintained her embrace with my dad with her back to me.

Even though I usually sleep in what God gave me, I should have just gotten up and silently removed myself from the room. I mean, they had ignored my existence the whole time they had been in here. But I didn't, with my shock of what was happening and my naked modesty, I just laid there.

I had told myself that after the couple of occasions of hearing nextdoor motel neighbors having sex and the years of having a tossing and kicking sister in the bed that we had to share as children, that I could try to mentally block it out and everything would be fine. I can't say that hearing the neighbors didn't sometimes give me a reason to visit the bathroom after some time had passed. That being so, these aren't neighbors, they are my parents.

As with most of the neighbor situations being able to easily tune out, the knowledge that it is them will make it that less challenging. I couldn't, wouldn't think that my parents having sex would get a rise out of me anyway. After all, with a bed sheet now being the only thing separating my mom's ass from my penis for the last couple minutes, I had not felt a single twitch or any signs of interest, more less arousal.

Forgetting for a second that my dad was lying right next to me, forgetting for a second the position that they were in before falling onto the bed, I quickly realized that it was my fathers hand that's been pressed against my flaccid package as he resumed his ass kneading.

As weird and paralyzing as having my mother in an 'about to get fucked' state of mind while her almost naked ass rests atop the sheet covering my sleepy junk, it is even more so when I realized that it's not my mom's ass. No, it was a hand, a man's hand, my fathers hand.

Calling out yet again, I tried bucking my hips up to try and persuade my mom to roll back onto my dad. It seemed that it might only take a couple of tries to get her over, but just as she was about to flop face first back onto my dad's chest, she fell the opposite way. Yes, the opposite way, as in right on top of me.

My mother was now laying squarely on top of me with her back to my chest. At this point, my father decided to pull his hand free from between my mother and I. In doing so, his hand was slightly tangled in the sheet that separated our flesh. Whether intentional or not, him pulling his hand out, along with the sheet, left my man meat to nestle tightly against the warm crease of my mothers bare ass.

Not knowing what my father was doing due to my mothers head laying on my shoulder between my father and I, a lone moan escaped from the face that was literally cheek to cheek with me. It was only with a second moan that I began to feel my mother start to slowly rotate her hips, softly grinding down on my naked flesh.

Only after a moral defeat by nature did I give in. I mean I was of prime horniness age, I have a hot naked woman, yes, even though she is my mother, she is still a milf, laying spread eagle on top of me. Her now noticeably slick asscrack has swallowed my flesh as it slid around effortlessly with her squirming. How could anyone not understand how that might not solicit a biological response.

My cock started to tingle as more blood made its way down there. It was becoming apparent that my dick was not going to remain asleep as it was highly likely that it was currently sliding back and forth upon my mothers slick asshole.

With her moaning in my ear and her ass gyrating on top of me, I knew that it wasn't my semi-rigid cock that was enticing her actions. It didn't take but a few more seconds before I felt some soaking wet fingers push their way through the folds of my mom's drenched pussy, down to her asshole.

Being as drunk as they both seemed, I was still unsure if they even realized I was there. Even as his fingers were snaking around my shaft in search of her shithole, that was currently being blocked by said shaft, it was as if it was just an obstacle in his way.

The slickness made it easy for his fingers to maneuver around, so he did eventually find what he was looking for as I felt two fingers dive into the tight hole. Not that I could have imagined it intentional, but as he was driving his fingers in and out of her rose, it was as if he was masturbating me while fingering my mother.

The loud moaning in my ear was ample confirmation that she was thoroughly enjoying the treatment that she was receiving. As completely weird as this whole situation has been, most people don't think or want to think about their mother enjoying a little back door fun. Hell, I've never even thought about my mom's front door exploits.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, however you want to look at it, I didn't have too much time to think on it as my full attention now turned to my father. He had pulled his fingers from her ass and hooked them around my shaft as he pulled out. With as slick as everything was, my now hard cock effortlessly slid out from under her ass and was now sandwiched between the folds of her dripping cunt and the palm of my dad's hand.

He began steering my cock around as he used the head to masturbate her clit. The physical feelings that I was getting from this were surprisingly normal. The pure gliding of her juicy inner skin, the slight touching of her pubs against my now sensitive head, even the feel of fingers working our junk, were all familiar sensations. It was the fact that the pussy belonged to my mother, and the fingers belonged to my father, nevermind the fact that it was also the first time that I have been touched or fondled by another man, that made this truly unusual.

As weird as it may have been, having my cock being played with, using the slick pussy juice, combined with the copious amounts of precum that I was sure that I was adding to the mix, I completely lost all abandonment.

I felt like I was somehow testing the waters, but I reached up with my free hand and slid up the side boob until I had one of my mothers full 34D tit firmly in my palm. She was already moaning in my ear from the assault on her clit. But with the new sensation on her breast, there was an audible change in her moans, signaling to me that it was safe to explore if I so desired.

Giving a nice squeeze before running my thumb and finger to her already erect nipples, I gently began tweaking on the protruding flesh. This again, drew another heightened state of arousal to my mother. Between her now intense vocals, and her actively riding her clit on my cock, she informed us that she was on the brink of an orgasm.

"Holy fuck, I gotta taste that pussy!", we're the words from my old man that stopped Time dead in its tracks.

Holy fuck, is what I thought. However implausible, I could somehow rationalize how, being drunk enough, either one may somehow not realize what has been happening. But this! This has got to be game over. He is going to go down on her and there will be an eight inch piece of man meat which obviously couldn't be his.

My mother was still trying to finish the job, but was finding it difficult without the added pressure from my dad's hand. With a nipple still pinched between my digits, I was frozen as I could feel the movement from the opposite side of my mom.

What I couldn't feel was my dad climbing between hers and my legs.

In an instant, I felt my mothers legs lifting off of me, while her hips rotated upward. This motion put the head of my cock pressed against the entrance to the same tunnel that I had once came out of. She stayed hovered on my cock and began a groan that we've not heard to this point. There was definitely something else influencing this new level of stimulation.

For a couple of seconds, I could feel the skin that was cloaking my head start to be tugged on. It was only after I felt a sudden rush of warm breath that I fully realized what it was that had her suspended.

In disbelief, I once again rationed that if he was coming at her from in front and above, with my cock coming up from behind and under, with my crown hidden within the lower infolds of his wifes pussy, he may not have seen it.He surely wasn't going to see it as long as he kept his face smashed into her gash. As it was, I could feel an occasional chin stubble graze my sensitive skin. He sucked and licked her clit, but never did I feel an incursion with his mouth and me.

When he released her legs, my mother rotated her ass right onto my stomach, which in turn, shoved my cock straight into the depths of her womanhood. It happened so quickly that I couldn't control the guttural grunt that escaped me. With my dad, again moving around, he was causing the bed to slightly bounce. This was enough movement to have my shaft digging into her cunt just a little deeper with every bounce.

I apparently was not to be heard over the loud gasping sound emanating from my mother as I filled her sloppy hole. As if this was an invite, my dad once again dove face first into her gash. Only this time, with her hip relaxed and rotated down, he was going to have to go deeper into her crotch to get to her slick goodness.

With the full girth of my shaft splitting her lips wide, my father would have no difficulty locating her sensitive button. He indeed had no issue latching on to her clit, but in doing so had his nose sliding across the taught slick skin of my shaft. I'm sure that if there was a bit more light in the room that he would also notice the set of nuts in front of his eyes.

Either way, this didn't seem to deter him. Instead, he decided to throw his leg over his wife's head and get into a sixty-nine. Trying to protect my face from my dad's knee that was coming down, I turned into my mothers cheek, which caused his knee to fall to the outside of my head.

After a second, I turned my hair covered face upward to discover that I was now cheek to cheek with my mother who also had my fathers cock hidden beyond her lips. I could definitely make out the musky aroma of his junk, as his scrotum cascaded from his wife's nose, leaving one of his testicles resting atop the bridge of my nose. I was also able to feel my fathers cock jab into my mothers cheek that was pressed against mine.

There were a couple of times where my mom would fight back against gagging. This would cause the rest of her body to act accordingly, with her pussy ultimately smashing down harder onto my shaft. This again didn't seem to affect my father as he just chased the pussy deeper.

The main difference that this now makes is when she relaxes from her gagging, her hips naturally roll back up, bringing my cock with it. Being slow to react, I now felt my fathers tongue slithering around my shaft, that is now where her clit had been a second earlier.

Just within the last six months I had been in a threesum with a couple of girls. The physical sensation of having a tongue on my dick while at the same time inserted into a pussy, isn't that unfamiliar. The fact that I can't see 'who's' tongue it is, also makes it a little easier to enjoy.

Of course the new elephant in the room has to be the set of testicles that are now teabagging my face. When my dad first threw his leg over us, his cock went straight into my mothers mouth and his nuts rested gently over her nose. Now, as he has started to actually fuck her mouth, the natural inbalance of his stance has his cock stabbing into her throat but his balls bouncing off my face.

I couldn't help but just lay there as I felt my fathers cock slide through my moms mouth into her throat. The sensations only increased as our cheeks began to easily slide against each other, thanks to the copious amount of saliva and precum that was fountaining from her mouth and dripping down his scrotum. With my wet ear pressed against her head, I can hear every noise that is being generated by his tool stabbing her throat.

In the moment, none of it made a difference as my cock continued to stretch her cunt while maintaining a steady supply of lube from her juices and my dad's saliva. I could hear her eagerness to gobble more of his shaft as she was climbing to an orgasm. She intensified her grinding on my cock and his tongue while I just laid there and enjoyed the caress of my mothers slick walls.

With her imminent orgasm, that was all about to change.

Grunting as hard and loud as possible with my fathers cock shoved down her throat, the beginning of her orgasm had her violently bucking her ass on the hard tool that was in the clasps of her spasming cunt.

At the peak of her orgasm, she had actually bucked her hips up so high that my cock was able to pull out and almost pierced her clenched asshole. My father, as if enjoying the moment of letting her enjoy the moment, just held his cock still while buried in her throat.

As my mother started to come down from her intense orgasm, she began to relax her hip's. I could feel the head of my cock sliding along her taint, searching for the warm cradle it, a moment ago occupied. Parting her sticky folds with the head, I effortlessly pushed into the warm chasm.

"What the fuck". I yelled out. With the head of my dick in, what I believed was my mom's pussy, I all of a sudden felt teeth scraping along the sides of my shaft.

With all the reasons that I could come up with on why he might not realize there is a dude in front of his face, actively swirling his tongue around the head while pulling on the shaft with his lip's, left zero doubt that he didn't know what he was doing. Maybe the Alcohol had him 'role playing' because the opportunity had presented itself, or maybe this behavior isn't abnormal for my parents and the alcohol had him on auto pilot.

Apparently, the only response that I was to receive for my outburst was that of my dad, rocking forward, dragging his balls across my lips while inhaling the rest of my eight inches into his throat.

Now, I have only been with four women to this point. Two of those were in the aforementioned threesum, and the other two had only really ever sucked the head and kissed down the shaft. Even though I had received blowjobs from all four, not one ever attempted to go deep on me.

The moment I felt the head of my dick push through the resistance that was my fathers throat muscle, I threw my head back, gasping for air, only to inadvertently allow one of his sloppy nuts to fall into my mouth. As this new sensation caught me by total surprise, I instinctively use my tongue to push it back out. But as his lips landed at the base of my shaft and his nose parted my testicles, my eyes rolled back in my head and I laid motionless as if I was being electrocuted.

The real shock would come a short moment later, when my father went to release this throat grip. All of the previous had happened simultaneously, and therefore, I had not seen or realized that when my father pushed forward to take me into his mouth, his forward rocking had pulled his seven inches from my mothers face.

As he then pulled himself from the length of my shaft, his rocking back motion caused his cock to jab downward. Being that he was balanced above both of our heads, his dick would have hung straight down between our faces.

artmp3
artmp3
189 Followers
12