All Comments on 'Wrong Room'

by artmp3

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Writing skills aside--(as they were up to the task)--the suspension of belief necessary to accept even a small part of this tale is so great as to be...well, impossible.

Realizing that fantasy and the creative use of imagination is the bread and butter of this strand of Literotica, I can only give you a positive salute for imagining one of the most unrealistic scenarios for incestual interaction and figuring out a way to segue from one rediculous step to another in sequence.

Not in the least sense believable, not erotic, not even very interesting except to the most uncritical of "Incest" readers--I will give credit where it is due: You had an idea, you staged a plot development (of sorts), and wrote a story from beginning to an end.

Thanks for sharing your talent. It's there; perhaps a better plot will allow it to flourish.

Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How stupid!

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Great story. Hot, erotic. I think the parents weren’t that drunk. They knew all along what was happening. It was a set up that all 3 enjoyed. I hope the rest of their stay is just as good. The three of them need to enjoy the jacuzzi tub together.

JobewonJobewonabout 1 year ago

I liked the story but I’m not keen on the father son interaction, but that’s my feeling. It was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars.

Needs a sequel 100 per cent. There is no way the parents didn't realize that it was their son between them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, that was fantastic !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good read can’t wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My only comment is that I was waiting to read that with the Dad in the story being oblivious to the Son's cock being buried in his wife, he would bury his meat into her as well - a screaming double vag or later filling both her holes. Very hot story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW ... more ... double vag.? yesss pls

live4thebjlive4thebj11 months ago

Not all of all us are into male on male sex. I read incest stories not gay stories. Warn the reader next time so you won’t get another one star review. *

LaphroaigLaphroaig9 months ago

You must follow up with part 2, please

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Totally concur to the Nth degree with live4thebj's comets. Keep the man-man stuff in the gay category . . .

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

WRONG CATEGORY. Put this one solidly in the gay slot . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userartmp3@artmp3
I am a divorced, single white male. One of the side effects of my painful divorce, followed by my new fear of relationships, was that with the less sex that I was having, the more my imagination was running amuck. Inspired by events taken place throughout my life, my imaginat...