Wrong Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his manhood freely suspended above mostly my mom, it quickly jabbed downward, stabbing my mothers cheek before deflecting the shaft directly at my gaping pie hole. Again, my tongue instinctively tried to fight back, but that attempt proved to be futile as I now had the head of a man's cock firmly pressed against the entrance to my virgin throat and nothing but the smooth skin of his shaft in any direction my tongue tried to take.

Was this really happening? I thought to myself as I ventured to open my eyes. In the dimly lit room, I could instantly make out the dark asshole that hovered above my eyes, and his glistening ball sack that was draped across my nose.

My dad held himself there for just a moment before he rocked back onto my cock. This time though, he only went as far as hitting the entrance to his throat and stopped. This also caused his own cock to pull from my mouth. Being that he hadn't gone all the way down on me though, his dick didn't completely leave from between my lips either.

Never before had I ever had the thought about sex with another man, yet here I was with a hard cock in my mouth and my tongue actively exploring its peehole looking for more of the slick sweetness that was coating my tongue.

This is going to be a tough one to deal with for the next few days, but as for right now, I can't get enough of this new obsession. Everything about it, from the softness of the skin to the rigidity of the shaft, the taste of his sweet precum to the husky aroma that lingers around my nose.

Don't get me wrong, this doesn't diminish my insatiable appetite for lapping at a hot cunt. But this is new and right now, it's about all about dick, this dick in particular, the one I want more of in my mouth.

I was hoping that him stopping meant that he was going to rock back again. I wanted to feel the fullness in my cavity. I was momentarily disappointed when the opposite happened. I felt him pull from my lip's. The reason more than made up for it. He rocked forward, inhaling my full eight inches, with less effort than the first time.

With his cock hanging directly above my agape mouth, it looked as hard as it could be, with multiple ropes of saliva connecting us. Even though his dick was no longer in my mouth, it stayed in a state of gasp as my sword shoved through his tight throat.

My balls felt as if they were a springboard. As soon as he sank his lips to the base of my shaft and his nose pressed into my scrotum, he would bounce his body back. Completely coming off of my dick, he once again caught my gasping mouth off guard. What felt like the weight of a grown man with a woman between us, came crashing down onto my face.

Without any say in the matter, I was about to discover what it felt like to have a penis suspended in my throat. As the head suddenly pressed against my gag reflex, I let out a single cough. The cough opened my throat, allowing him to sink into me until his pubic bone was pressed against my chin. I naturally gagged and couched around the meat that was jammed in my throat, although it was just the suddenness that caught me. My throat and mind were both relatively accepting at this point. Anticipating his return to my own cock, I held my tongue to his shaft as to caress it on its way out of my throat.

This was not to be though. As his crown pulled from my throat, he stopped with my tongue at his peehole and reversed. There was no stopping anymore, he just began to fuck my mouth. Not realizing how much I was actually enjoying this, I reached up with my free hand and grabbed my fathers asscheek and encouraged him to feed me.

With my mother coming down from her drunken orgasm, the slapping of her husband's hips to her face seemed to snap her right back into the moment. She was still cheek to cheek with me and began to groan while simultaneously moving her hips around. Although almost all of my attention was on the cock that was currently choking me, it didn't go without notice the feel of my mothers slick crotch rubbing on my sensitive skin.

My mother's response didn't go unnoticed by my father either. While still hammering away at my face, he reached out and cupped my mother's pussy in his hand. Of course, my shaft was quietly tucked away in her folds, which meant that he was also covering my cock.

I wasn't sure who she was addressing, but with the new sensation on her junk, she blurted "yeah baby, that's it!"

She increased the gyrations of her hips with the increase of her husband's thrust's.

"Yes, don't stop, I want that cum." she shouted out again.

Again unsure who she was talking to, she could probably tell by my own groans that it wouldn't be long before I was spraying my young sauce all over her. And she wouldn't have been wrong. But as it turned out, it was my father who was closest to blowing his nut.

Without any indication, his tool stopped while in my throat and began pulsating. I felt a sudden warmth shoot down my throat before I had been distracted by the happenings of my own cock. With the same cock that had shot me into my mother's cunt eighteen years earlier, now unloading the same seed into my stomach, he had clenched down on her sloppy snatch, causing her to raise her hips into his grasp.

While still in orgasm, my dad pulled his still spraying cock from my throat, allowing me to taste semen for the first time. I was quite surprised at how much cum 'the old man' still had. In an attempt to savor the salty taste of my dad's nut, my mouth quickly filled and overflowed from the corners of my lips.

With my mother's cheek noticeably slicker with the addition of the semen flowing between, she turned in a bit more and began liking and sucking where her husband's shaft and my lips connected. With the last few pumps of his cock, he pulled out of my mouth and held there as my mother and myself started tongue wrestling over the last milky drops appearing from the swollen slit.

As he relaxed his grip on her pussy, she also relaxed her raised hips. Having just had my face fucked for the first time ever, and am now enjoying a warm mouthful of man sauce, what was happening to and where my own cock was, was the last thing on my mind at that exact moment.

That was until she fully relaxed down onto my rock hard sword. She let out a surprised yelp as she sank down on most of my eight inches. Whether intentional or not, my cock was once again cloaked in slick warmth, but this time teeth free. I was deep inside my mother for the second time.

Being that I was already well on my way to my own orgasm, I quickly swallowed the last of my father's jizz and shifted my focus to the woman who was riding my cock. Thrusting my hips upward, I pushed the remaining inch of my exposed shaft into her until I hit bottom.

This made my mother quickly lift herself up, with my father rolling off the other side. She sat there motionless except for the excessive shivering, as if getting used to being so full. She slowly began to gyrate her hips while also groaning out of ecstasy.

My father found his way back into the party by, once again, grabbing her crotch. Rubbing her clit and exploring her folds, he snaked his fingers around her sloppy gash. It wasn't until he drove a couple of fingers deep into her cunt that I had realized that I was in fact eight inches deep in my mothers asshole.

I guess every young boy may think about his mother once or twice, but I have never thought of my mothers ass as anything I wanted to fuck. Back then I would have probably been grossed out by anal sex, if I even knew what that was.

Needless to say, I was seconds away from coating her intestines with my genetically matched semen. My mother intensified her gasping as my father began punching his fingers into her dripping fuckhole with the same passion that he fucked my face with.

Quickly bringing her to a second orgasm, her whole body clamped down. Her sphincter clamped hard around my shaft and began to pulsate while her cunt attempted the same around my fathers fingers.

Of course this milking of my shaft was enough to trigger my own response. My testicles almost painfully twisted up as I let out a war cry, announcing my own orgasm. With my mothers ass continuing to clamp down on my swollen shaft, I fought back and overcame her grip. My balls erupted, sending wave after full wave of my hot seed deep into her guts. With how fast my father was fingering her pussy, I don't know if he was even aware that I was forcefully unloading my nut into her.

I would hope he'd figure it out when his wife yelled "yes, that's it. Give me that cum. Gawg yes, it's so hot, give me it all!" Being that my hips were pinned to her asscheeks, there wasn't much of an option other than to continue pumping my load into her.

He did finally realize that my cock was exploding in his wifes shithole. He pulled his fingers from her gash and relocated them to my tight scrotum. Sliding his juicy fingers over my tight sack, he began to massage my contracting nuts.

Being confident now that this isn't an abnormal situation for my parents, It was all completely new to me. With all the first tonight, it was no surprise to me how intense and strong my orgasm was. It felt as if I was never going to stop.

Eventually my cock ran out of juice, pun intended, leaving it tingling while every pulse of her heart sent shivers up my spine.

Without even turning around to see who just used her ass as a cum dump, she exclaimed "fuck that was great, I need a drink!"

"I'm right there with you, Got a bit of cotton mouth for some reason." My father said from the other side of my mother.

Allowing my sloppy cum covered cock to freely slap down onto my belly, my mom lifted herself off and casually crawled off the bed with my father. Without ever looking back or collecting their clothes, they just walked out of the room.

Laying there in complete disbelief and utter confusion, I could not escape the savory taste of my fathers nut on my tongue or the cool air resting on my drenched shrinking dick. Luckily, I would have to wait for the next day to actually think more about it. Within five minutes, my exhausted body shut down and I fell deep asleep.

12