All Comments on 'Wrong Room, Mistake'

by Retrografx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheating whore, fucks her friend's husband. then when he finds out it was a mistake, because he's too stupid to find the right room in his own house, after being the one to suggest the room change himself. He likes it and wants more of her, so the only innocent in this story is the unknowing, sleeping wife, while her friend and her husband both cheat on her and plan to do so again. Fucking awful.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Really never gave a thought to whether this idiocy was worth posting did you?

Retread writers....cant seem to fix em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many stories like this but from the wife point of view. Finally one from husband but too short and lacking needed detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reminds me of the upper middle class dulldrums of the suburbs. Where swingers, swapping , cucking and cheating are all skyhigh. So many guys I know with fun stories of fucking married woman of all ages not for me I’m not a sharing person. Way to jealous and my morals wouldn’t allow it but it is fun to hear or read fictional stories. A coworker many years ago would swing with his wife . They had no kids and he was a very free spirit, didn’t care about anything very easy going . He told a bunch of us on the job how a past workers married mom was at one and she got ducked by a very young college aged black kid from the area. He was pulling her hair head back pounding her up the ass making her say she loved his young black cock . He also fucked another guy at the time currently working with us sister. She was in her 20’s and him at the time upper 50’s. Apparently she got talked into going from a coworker her age . They took exstcy and went and got fucked all night and part of next morning. He said they were hot items unusual to being at a party like this . Just about every guy tried to fuck them st some point. In the morning they were in a room with ten guys who were rotating in a gangbang. At the end an experienced older woman who recognized them helped them dress an had a couple of guys help them to there cabs . Apparently we’re in way over their head with regrets. She felt like suck a pig especially that she had two sex partners and both were long term boyfriends. They both went a week later to get checked for any std’s which were good but the embarrassment stayed forever.

Hank60Hank60over 2 years ago

Welllll, listen from the standpoint of fantasy can't we all just let go a little? What is so wrong with just living the dream, I mean Christ relax a little here! I enjoyed the story just based on the idea of a guy somewhat innocently finding himself in bed with the hot family friend. You know some really classic reads are a big stretch from reality. Relax and enjoy this fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

'she just shook her head yes'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous