Wrong Side of the Bed - Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress didn't respond at first, but after taking a deep breath, she lifted her head slightly and raised her mouth near Elva's collarbone. "Of course, kitten," Mistress whispered with a grin, her breath tickling Elva's skin before she leaned in and planted her lips. Trying in vain to keep still, Elva shuddered and whimpered as Mistress began to suck on her skin.

"Mistress," Elva murmured while her eyes closed and her head fell back; her chest heaved gently as she lightly whined to Mistress' deepening pulls. When Mistress lingered her next kiss just below Elva's clavicle, her hips started to quiver. Mistress pulled away briefly as the pair gasped nearly in unison, but Mistress quickly planted her lips back on Elva's skin without protest.

Elva shook more erratically as Mistress' kisses became more enthused. The once subtle tugs turned to passionate pulls that held on her skin until Elva nearly squealed; only after did Mistress release her hold and allow Elva to breathe easier. On her next kiss, Elva felt Mistress' teeth gently touch her before being replaced by her lips.

"Uhm, you," Elva spoke shyly with unsteady breaths as Mistress looked back at her, "you can bite me again, Mistress. I, uh, I-I didn't mind," she nervously held her neck out again, looking down to meet Mistress' gaze as Elva raised her hands to Mistress' nape.

Slowly grinning but still panting, Mistress held Elva tighter before looking down hungrily at her. "With pleasure, my kitten," she whispered sensually before tenderly sinking her teeth into Elva's shoulder.

With a cry of ecstasy, Elva closed her eyes and trembled as she gripped Mistress. No longer able to ignore her desire, Elva steadily rocked her hips and attempted to push herself higher. Before she could struggle for more than a moment, Mistress lowered her hands to her rear and firmly held her cheeks.

"Let me help, kitten," Mistress whispered as she momentarily raised her teeth from Elva's skin. With a gentle pull, Mistress lifted Elva off her lap and began pressing into her.

Elva cried out as she squeezed Mistress' neck tighter, forcing her fangs above Elva's chest. With a sharp bite, her voice was quickly overwhelmed by harsh moans as Mistress continued to rhythmically press in with the gentle rocking of her hips. "Ahh, Mistress... Don't...don't stop," Elva begged when Mistress lifted her teeth, only to shriek as she placed them on her left breast and firmly grasped the skin above her peak.

"Mistress, I—" Elva's voice caught as Mistress' next nibble came quickly and sank around her nub. "I...I'm going to-to—cum!" Elva squealed as the building pressure overflowed; her nails dug into Mistress' nape while her hips erratically shook with the strength she had left.

Elva's cries slowly waned as a warm tingling took over her body. She fell weak and gently relaxed into Mistress' embrace, resting her hands on Mistress' shoulders as her head fell limply. Her body began to float as she became enveloped by warmth, only to have the breath taken from her as Mistress lifted her and began leaving her empty.

"W-wait," Elva murmured through a gasp after Mistress pulled herself out, "Mistress." Shivering, Elva clutched herself into Mistress as best she could, "Are...are you," she could feel Mistress still stiff and twitching against her, "satisfied, Mistress?"

Mistress sighed lightly and held Elva tighter before she finally responded. "You gave me all you can, kitten," she whispered through tired breaths as she caressed Elva's back.

"That's not—what I asked, Mistress," Elva protested as she lifted her head wearily and opened her eyes. "Are you—satisfied, Mistress?" she asked again before a strong shudder shook her hips, coaxing an elated huff from each of them as Elva's crotch rubbed on Mistress.

Lightly recoiling as she opened her eyes, Mistress met her gaze with a tired longing. "Not yet, kitten," she answered in a coy whisper.

"Then, please," Elva pushed herself up on Mistress' shoulders as slightly as she could, feeling her part shift from underneath. "Satisfy yourself, Mistress. Or I...I won't be satisfied—either," her voice began to tremble as the quivering in her hips against Mistress made her ache again.

After a moment, Mistress closed her eyes and rested her forehead against Elva's shoulder. Slowly sliding a hand down to cup her rear, Mistress lifted Elva off her lap before turning and bringing her legs onto the sofa. With tender grace, Elva was laid on the soft cushioning as Mistress rested on her.

Mistress took a few labored breaths before lifting her head and peering at Elva with softened eyes. "Are you sure, kitten?"

"Yes, Mistress," Elva replied while wrapping her arms around Mistress' head and bringing her knees to Mistress' hips. "Please, don't let me sleep—unsatisfied again," her eyes closed in anticipation as she felt Mistress rest outside her.

"As you wish, my kitten," Mistress sensually whispered before pressing her hip in, slowly entering Elva as they both moaned out in ecstasy. Elva's cries, however, quickly elevated as Mistress pushed further in and she reached her ache.

'Mistress, please... oh, please fill me,' Elva pleaded as Mistress gently pressed into her; she shivered as the pressure built swiftly with every touch. "Mistress... if you... keep... I'll...I'll—" she whined as her head fell back and her back arched from the cushion.

"I know, kitten. I want you to," Mistress cooed hoarsely as Elva's whines overtook her words. Only moments later, Mistress' breaths turned ragged and her body started to tremble as she rocked into Elva. "Cum with—me," she muttered before pushing herself into Elva and groaning loudly.

With the final press, their cries echoed as Elva felt the pressure inside overflow while the waves of Mistress' warmth began to overtake her. Elva's mind floated as her body became overwhelmed by bliss as she held Mistress close. Slowly, their trembling abated, but as Elva began to drift into slumber, she heard Mistress mutter the poetic tongue through gasps.

'Wha...' Elva's mind became too weak to finish her question before her head fell limply to her side as she panted slowly into a slumber.

Almost as if in a dream already, she heard a low whisper, seemingly spoken in prayer. "May I win this prize, O golden-crowned Aphrodite."

12