Wrong Side of the Bed - Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quivering while the scratches intensified the tingling that coursed through her, Elva strained as her mind spun until Mistress finally let her go. She fell into a daze and took deep, choppy breaths before the heat flowing through her abated.

Her sides were delicately stroked before an alluring whisper parted her haze. Gasping as her vision lurched, Elva's heart fluttered at Mistress' pleased smirk. "Hello, my kitten," she sang while Elva tiredly whimpered. Her crotch feeling no less filled, Elva fought to listen as her Mistress asked, "Are you satisfied yet?"

Elva fussed and held her lip while her head dropped. "I," she stammered, "I just need--a moment."

Before Elva could breathe, Mistress mentioned, "The Blood Moon has come over the horizon, kitten." She jumped to behold her Mistress' utterly flawless face, and the warmth in her chest stirred at the question, "Did you want--my penis this time?"

Her head drowsily dropped before Elva admitted, "I-I'm enjoying--your tail--i-if you--don't mind." After taking a deep breath, Elva shyly requested, "I would like--aphrodisiacs, though." Too weary to look at Mistress, Elva beseeched, "I don't--want to fall asleep--so soon."

A contented chuckle made Elva shiver as a new floral smell forced her heart to pound. Sharply moaning as her filled crotch sent renewed fire throughout her body, Elva barely heard her Mistress whisper, "If that's what my kitten wants," before her cries heightened further.

The stretching shifts of the tail amplified as the new smell strengthened, leaving Elva overwhelmed before Mistress bit below her right breast. Straining with renewed strength at the impassioned thrusts, Elva quaked and screeched when her pleasure peaked. Scraping her back as she was gnawed and infiltrated, Elva's daze returned in a blanket that added a delightful tingle to the past stings and following bites to her ribs.

Lost in the prickles and intrusion, Elva choked for air as her Mistress forcefully met her requests. She could scarcely breathe over the intense sensations, made even worse after her left nipple was tightly grasped repeatedly.

A sweet pain ceaselessly coursed through Elva and made her fall weak into the bonds. Succumbing to the fierce sensations Mistress imposed upon her, Elva peered her eyes open at the blur of violets that swirled as Mistress gnawed her other breast. Elva slowly closed them again as her head became dizzy, hardly thinking as her mind grew dark, 'Miss...tear--'

Her senses cleared while the sharp thrills lessened. While Elva lightly wheezed as the floral smell became natural and she was left empty, she grumbled when the pleasures receded.

Dropping into a tender grasp, Elva gasped as her legs were swept up before she was cradled into warm arms. She nuzzled against her Mistress' cushiony chest while clasping her dress before drowsily becoming aware of her sweet voice praising, "Good girl." Too comforted to look while the adoring chant repeated, Elva affectionately clutched herself tighter and disregarded the change in the air.

With the softened jolts of them ascending, Elva finally peeped at Saoirse's clothed bust. She tiredly whispered as her lids fell, "Th-thank you, Mistress Saoirse."

Just conscious of the bemused exhale that preceded a kiss on her forehead, Elva shuddered as she heard her Mistress answer, "You are very welcome, kitten. Thank you for the meal."

Unable to look as her heart fluttered, Elva shyly asked as they rounded a corner, "Did--you get your fill?"

An amused giggle was her first answer before Mistress cautiously complimented, "I--don't remember the last time I felt so satisfied, Elva. Thank you."

She quivered and melted into her Mistress' embrace, pulling herself closer.

'Thank Brigit.'

Oblivious to the world, Elva came to life when Mistress climbed onto the bed and set her head on a plump pillow. The plush bedding made Elva sigh as she was laid down, though her hands nearly had to be pried away from the dress before she settled for holding herself.

An affectionate chuckle comforted Elva before a dulcet cover was draped over her. Grasping at the sheet and wrapping it around herself, Elva only had to wait a moment before Mistress crawled behind her. Her sleek arms made Elva hum in contentment as she was cuddled, but the warm breath passing her ear made her tremble.

When Mistress asked, "Are you comfortable, Elva?" she hesitantly nodded once before shivering.

"Can," Elva bashfully implored when her chest pounded, 'can you--please make me cum--once more?' Unable to ignore Mistress' breasts pushing her hair into her still-fresh scrapes, Elva's squirming worsened before appealing, 'C-could you be--gentle, though--Mistress Saoirse?"

Shuddering as Saoirse tenderly caressed her stomach, Elva quivered as her Mistress answered, "If that's what my kitten needs."

Her groans swiftly heightened as her sore mounds were tenderly massaged. Steadily writhing, Elva squeaked when her Mistress carefully slipped between her clenched thighs to tease her. "How do you want to cum, kitten?" Mistress seductively asked when the tender rubs on her mound began.

Unable to calm her worsening moans, Elva thought through the pleasing touch, 'I--want you--inside.'

"Would it be okay if I used my penis this time?"

Quickly, Elva nodded and whimpered in approval. 'Please--I--want to be one with you again.'

She calmly shushed and held while Mistress pleaded, "Be patient, my kitten." No sooner did Elva feel her part push through her thighs, renewing her tremors as it brushed past her clit. Elva felt Mistress pull her hip back and lower her hand just before she whispered, "Are you ready?"

Hardly able to nod as her head spun from the teasing rubs, Elva desperately thought, 'Please,' while her hips rocked. Without waiting, Mistress adjusted herself and slowly slipped her shaft inside. Elva gaped and grasped the sheets as her Mistress freely entered her, uncontrollably trembling as she was gradually taken care of.

Her whines only worsened as her fullness increased, but Mistress halted before her ache was reached. Elva fussed before Saoirse nudged above her rear and requested, "Hold your stomach out." Her back arched with the slight shift, and Elva squealed as her Mistress reached her desire.

A pleased hum and tight grasp accompanied Mistress' whisper, "That's better, isn't it, kitten?" Elva was speechless as she tried to quell her trembling. "Hold yourself out a little more, kitten," Mistress alluringly requested, "and hold onto this for me." Before Elva could answer, the tail pushed past her parted lips and pressed onto her tongue. As Elva closed her mouth, she heard Mistress order, "Be gentle, and be careful not to bite it."

Arching out more with the strange intrusion, Elva groaned as her tongue lapped the wide fan. 'It still tastes like my--' she reflected before a light thrust made her gasp.

"Careful, kitten," Mistress coarsely requested before Elva could close her teeth again. When Elva wrapped her lips around the tail, she complimented, "Good girl. Now, if you can keep your hips just like that, I can make you feel very nice, my kitten."

With a slight shove, her quaking worsened while Elva struggled to lick the musky bulge. Quaking as she was tenderly groped and caressed, her thoughts grew dark while her chest burned. Too overwhelmed, she grasped the appendage instead of the sheets when it brushed her hand. Mistress twitched and pushed harshly; Elva convulsed while her muffled cries cracked.

Oblivious to her Mistress moaning, Elva's breath was taken when two powerful thrusts shocked her core. Elva could hardly remain awake as a warm euphoria flowed with her climactic release. But, as Saoirse pulled out her tail to let Elva breathe easier, her head dropped onto the pillow. Shivering as she felt Mistress empty her, Elva nearly succumbed to ecstasy before she was tenderly held again.

Is that better, my kitten?"

Embracing Mistress' tail as they nuzzled, Elva barely nodded and grunted. 'Thank--', she couldn't finish before falling into a blissful slumber.

--Spoiler--

I hope everyone enjoyed that passionate display, as it has closed out Act I of Wrong Side of the Bed! Already better understanding each other, Elva and Saoirse will only grow closer while their play becomes more intense through Acts II and III, so look forward to it! But first, a brief interlude before things really escalate. How do you think Elva will react when she wakes up horny? Read all about it in Chapter 17: Asleep, when Elva has to comfort herself for the first time since entering Mistress' servitude.

--End Spoiler--

12