Wrong Side of the Bed - Ch. 17-18

Story Info
Asleep + Purr
2.9k words
4.57
2k
2

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17: Asleep

This is a work of FICTION, made by and for adults. The following chapter includes depictions of slavery, consensual intoxication (pheromones, aphrodisiacs), restraining, humiliation, reluctance, masturbation, vaginal fingering, and sensitive terminology (breasts, slit). Reader discretion is advised.

An unworldly howl roused Elva from her repose. Squinting awake, she found her warmed world was tinged in blood. She grumbled and looked to the portal, hardly seeing the bottom tip of the moon. With a lighter hoot, Elva glanced to a pine below and spotted the glistening spectacles of an owl.

"Precious," Saoirse mumbled, grasping Elva tighter.

The mild sting to her scrapes made Elva blush as she realized, 'Those are—her breasts.' She peeked around to find her Mistress deep in slumber; her dark cheeks were especially red under the fading moonlight. Hardly able to turn in the tight grasp, Elva smiled, 'She looks so—peaceful.' She leaned in and caught Saoirse's intoxicating musk. 'She smells so nic—!'

Elva flushed upon noticing that powerful fragrances were added to the aroma. 'Is-is she,' her breath was taken while her heart raced, 'giving off pheromones and aphrodisiacs—in her sleep ?!' She shuddered, "Uh-hm, Mis-stress?"

Saoirse grumbled and cuddled tighter.

"You're not even awake!" Huffing as Saoirse's restful visage thrilled her, Elva's thighs shuffled while her need came on. 'Can't you—help?!' She tried to pull on Saoirse, but her arms wouldn't budge. 'Ah, Brigit,' Elva grimaced, 'comforting myself with you right...'

Squirming under her Mistress' soft grasp, Elva whimpered as the scents intensified and her need worsened. Her fussing was scarcely quelled upon biting her lip before she lowered her hand.

She gasped at the brush of her bud, the light touch quickly forcing her head to spin. 'I was never this sensitive when I comforted myself!' Unable to retain her moans, Elva writhed as Mistress pulled her in and hummed. 'Maybe now—I can—orgasm—on my own.'

A steady lightness overcame Elva while her rubs quickened. Struggling to maintain a rhythm, she trembled as the pressure gradually built and soon overwhelmed her. She cried out as her body quaked in the comforting clutch. Her fingers shook too terribly to continue, though, and she winced as the waves quickly rippled.

While catching her breath, Elva glowered, 'That—was not nearly as satisfying—as when Mis—!' The heat inflamed as Mistress adjusted and cheerfully murmured; Elva harshly huffed while her hip was held and her breast practically groped.

'You're not helping!!'

She hunched in and kicked her feet, unable to budge from the sensual presence as her need worsened. Giving into desperation, Elva whimpered before sliding between her clenched thighs. 'Oh, Brigit, am,' she wondered upon caressing her folds, 'am I always this—wet?' The slipperiness worsened her flush while Elva explored, but not so much as when she found her opening.

Elva trembled at the tender touch as she delicately traced herself. Allured by the warmth, she whimpered and pushed into the sensitive crevice.

Quivering anew, Elva couldn't keep her voice down while two slickened tips slipped into her slit. The gentle stretch made her dizzy as she intruded further, unthinking beyond cursing, 'H-how have I never—done this—before—!'

With a gentle press upon finding her sensitive spot, Elva groaned while her chest throbbed. Her cries heightened with each prod, but as both gradually became impassioned, Elva gawked, "H-HOW ARE—YOU STILL—ASLEEP!?"

Barely able to thrash in her Mistress' hold, Elva shrieked as the pressure peaked. Her convulsions were stifled, and her wrist quickly went limp while her mind became dizzy. A lightness overcame Elva when she eased her fingers out and let the waves abate.

Breathless as she fell into the bed, Elva finally noticed the smell normalize as Mistress' cuddle relaxed. As she sighed, Saoirse grumbled something Elva didn't understand.

Nearly drifting off, Elva wondered, "What—does that mean?" She reflected, 'That sounds similar to when Mistress said 'let's dig in'.'

Before she could ponder further, Saoirse murmured, "Thank you—for the meal..."

Wide-eyed, Elva snapped back and realized, "Did you—! W-WAS I YOUR BEDTIME MEAL!?" Her eyes fell heavy before Elva heard an answer, plopping on the cushion as she realized, "I'm too tired to care." Before drifting back into slumber, Elva hoped, 'Just—wake up to help—next time.'

—Spoiler—

I hope you enjoyed this short interlude after such an explosive escalation! How will Elva's late-night escapade affect their play tomorrow? Perhaps Mistress will be a little playful after her midnight meal. Elva's nickname becomes more literal in Chapter 18: Purr. Look forward to the fluster, because Elva won't know what to do with herself!

—End Spoiler—

Chapter 18: Purr

This is a work of FICTION, made by and for adults. The following chapter includes depictions of voluntary slavery, animal roleplay (cat/kitten), pet play, reluctance, teasing, embarrassment, consensual intoxication (pheromones), vaginal play (cunnilingus, tail penetration), tail play, scratching, hair pulling, biting multiple orgasms, subspace, and sensitive terminology (breasts, clit, slit, ass). Reader discretion is advised.

The sunbeams felt particularly comforting as Elva slowly rustled from slumber. 'Mmh, that smells nice,' she reflected upon noticing her Mistress' peculiarly fragrant musk, but strange sensations accompanied by rustling from behind and above soon gave her pause.

"Good morning, kitten," Saoirse greeted, her voice dripping with honey.

The blaring melody yipped Elva awake as it rang throughout her skull. A further giggle set her heart pounding while she heard shuffling above her head. 'What is going on??' Confounded, Elva looked up but didn't see anything on the pillow; the strange sounds persisted as she turned to Saoirse's beaming smile. She wondered, "Mistress, what is happen—?!" As she rolled over, Elva yelped when something furry wriggled between her rear and legs. She threw the sheets off and stared agape before glaring at her Mistress.

"Why-WHY DO I HAVE A TAIL?!"

Saoirse's snickering worsened as she stated, "Not just a tail, my kitten." Upon rubbing the side of her head, Elva realized the sensation was wrong for where Mistress was touching.

Her hands shot up before she realized, "WHAT the— Mistress, where are my ears??" A glance up directed Elva higher, where she found a pair of fuzzy points sticking up. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY EARS?!"

Barely quelling her cackles, Saoirse explained, "I was feeling a little playful when I woke up, so I thought we could have some fun today."

"What part of this is supposed to be FUN?!" Elva tried to hold them still. 'They're twitching!!'

"The part where you get to be my kitten for the day," she cheekily answered. "I used a transformation spell to give you cat-like qualities for—about a day. While you look this adorable, I want you to act like my adorable little pet kitten."

Elva let go to gape, "Your pet k—" She glanced at her tail and reflected, 'Are you sure I'm not—a fox?' Breaking away from the bushy appendage, she stated, "Mistress, how am I supposed to act like a kitten?! I've never even seen a kitten, much less had one as a pet!!"

Saoirse replied, "That makes two of us, kitten. Well, I have seen some cats, but I've never had one as a pet before. Supposedly, my grandmother had one, though my mother hardly talks about—," she trailed off before snapping back up, "so I've always been curious what it's like to have a pet."

Before Elva could further object, Saoirse petted her head. Any qualms dissipated with the comforting strokes, and Elva fell into her Mistress' embrace. 'Oh, that feels nice!' she lulled, nuzzling into her chest.

"Good girl," Saoirse chucked as Elva got comfortable. "See? I told you this would be fun."

'I don't know if I'd call this fun,' she grumbled, 'but it is—interest—!' As Saoirse rubbed her ear, Elva shuddered and gasped, 'OOH, that's—!' Fluttering as the inside was given attention, Elva didn't notice herself humming until a rhythmic drone alarmed her. She shot up and clutched her collared throat, demanding, "WHAT WAS THAT?!"

Mistress bellowed and affectionately pulled the wide-eyed Elva in, "That was a PURR, my kitten!" She could only squirm as Saoirse praised, "Oh, what a good GIRL! It took a few days, but I knew I could get my kitten to purr!"

Her fluster didn't improve being shoved back into Mistress' bust; the tender grasp steadily calmed Elva before she realized, 'This what you were talking about the day we met?!' She shook against Saoirse before lamenting, "I-I'm sorry, this is all—just—"

"Too much? If you're not enjoying it, Elva, I can reverse—"

"No! No, I-I am—enjoying it, I think, I just need," before she could continue, Elva noticed the familiar fragrance of Mistress' pheromones.

As she calmed into her clutches, Saoirse finished, "To relax?"

Elva hummed in approval as the rubs resumed. 'Thank you. I just needed a moment, but that smell is—so nice!'

"You're quite welcome, kitten," Saoirse tittered, moreso when she purred and nestled again. "You're such a good girl, my kitten," she praised as Elva pressed into her, "and you feel so soft." She carefully cuddled her Mistress and held her close, though Saoirse eventually pulled away to tilt her chin up. "You know, I'm going to need a lot of energy to make up for changing you." She licked her lips and inquired, "Would you mind if I broke my fast, my kitten?"

When the sweet breath passed her nose, Elva shivered before pushing into her lips. Steadily groaning as Saoirse embraced her back, she thought, 'Oh, please, Mistress.' Her whines worsened as their tongues touched and she was petted more passionately. Elva didn't suppress her purrs when they resumed with the caresses, even when Mistress pulled away to kiss her neck.

Her calls were calm until Elva realized her new extremities were wriggling. She only noticed until Saoirse nibbled her throat, the pleasant tingle distracting her. Crying out with the tight tugs, Elva panted when her ear was rubbed again.

'Oh, Mistress,' her wriggling worsened, 'please touch me more!' Not making her wait, Saoirse firmly groped her still-tender breast and pecked down to her chest. When the caresses became scratches with a pinch on her nipple, Elva melted and pulled her Mistress in.

Unconscious of being turned onto her back, Elva writhed as Saoirse teased her. The tender gnaws to her sore bust were welcome, but her need inflamed.

Shuffling her thighs together—despite the fuzzy feeling against them—Elva held her lip and implored, 'Mistress, I need you to touch me—!' She gasped when Saoirse slipped down to smooch her stomach and trace her hip.

"Did you want me to touch your clit, my kitten?" Mistress wondered when Elva didn't think further.

Elva whimpered, 'Yes, please, touch my clit, Mistress!'

"Good girl." Before Elva could struggle, Saoirse forced her knees apart and slid down further. She felt warm air on her nub before a careful lick made her thrash.

When Elva reached for her hair, Saoirse teased, "You really wanted that, didn't you, kitten? Well, allow me to satisfy you." She pressed in, leaving Elva to call out.

'Oh, Brigit, I missed you, Mistress!' she grieved with the lustful laps.

As she pulled away, Saoirse wondered, "You missed me? I haven't left your side for the last—!"

Elva's legs wrapped around her head while she implored, 'Just touch me, Mistress!' Saoirse chuckled before enthusiastically complying. Elva shuddered as she was pleased, yet somehow, the twitches of her tail weren't bothersome until Saoirse grasped its base.

'OH, oh, Mistress,' Elva choked as her heart dropped with the queer hold, 'don't—stop!' After Saoirse began massaging it, Elva started heaving, "I—I'm going to—!" With a sharp cry, she thrashed while the pressure overflowed. Elva became lost in her Mistress' touches, locking her in place until her knees buckled.

"Good girl," Saoirse tittered as she was released, still caressing Elva's erect tail. The strange sensation made her dizzy while Mistress inquired, "Are you enjoying this, my kitten?"

Speechless, Elva shivered through deep breaths before pulling Saoirse in again. 'Can you—touch me more, Mistress?'

"With pleasure, my kitten."

As Saoirse lowered her lips, Elva lurched when it was accompanied by a new grasp on her tail. Something slowly twisted around the bushy limb and Elva quickly realized, 'Is that—Mistress' tail?!' After it reached her rear, hugging her in a comforting coil, the tip slid up to tease her slit.

Whimpering anew, Elva couldn't think when Saoirse wondered, "Would my kitten enjoy having me in her?" Peeking to a smug grin between her thighs, she finally let Mistress go to cover her blush. After a chirrup and a short nod, Elva wheezed as Saoirse slipped in, tugging on her new appendage.

When biting her finger didn't stifle her whines, Elva reached for the pillow behind her. Before she could cover her mouth, Saoirse yanked it away. "I want to hear every adorable sound you make, kitten," she snickered before pulling on her bud and pressing further in.

Elva's wails turned shrill when the intrusions intensified. "Mistress," she squeaked, her toes sticking out as she grasped the bedcover. "If you keep—I'll—!" Saoirse became impassioned, and Elva was breathless before she cried out.

Convulsing, Elva fell into bliss while her Mistress persisted. She desperately tossed and turned before her clit was released, taking hoarse gasps while her legs hung limp.

Shivering from a caress on her thighs, Elva was dazed when Saoirse asked, "Are you still enjoying yourself, my kitten?"

Only able to think about their tails, Elva choked, "I—I want you—to be—cruel—Mistress. P-Please."

If Saoirse did more than cackle, Elva didn't notice as her Mistressʼ nails sharpened. She heaved when they slid over her skin, but before she could clutch the sheets again, Saoirse took her waist to flip her over. Yelping in her fluster, Elva couldn't keep her lids open as she was lifted off the bed by her hips.

Her knees already trembling, Elva grew hotter as Mistress laid on her back and pressed her chest in. "Keep that cute little ass up for me, my kitten," she whispered before biting her shoulder. Closing her mouth made Elva purr and Saoirse snicker, but the escalating pleasures muddled her thoughts. Struggling to keep still, Elva fell into the cushioning before her locks were clutched. "I said keep your ass up," she demanded over Elva's moans, "and don't muffle that pretty voice, my kitten."

When an ear was gnawed while Mistress pressed in just right, Elva's eyes rolled closed while she wailed. "Good girl," Saoirse complimented before nibbling again.

Her daze worsened as the teeth sharpened, while her scalp was scraped between tight grasps. The tugs on her tail tightened as she was fervently pleased; Elva was speechless, pulling on the bedsheets as the thrusts hastened. "Mis—," she whined, struggling to keep her rear up while Saoirse passionately pressed on her. Groaning when her other ear was nabbed, Elva thrashed as the shifting of their tails became too much.

Her shouts worsened as Elva pulled against her Mistress' hold, thoughtless while the tingling heightened. Lost in the delights, Elva slipped onto her stomach and writhed. Her face only stayed aloft by Saoirse's grasp, but she was soon eased onto the soft bedding with the release of her curls.

At the slight retreat of Saoirse's tail, Elva quivered and reached back. "W-wait!" she yelled. Nearly sobbing while she thrashed, Elva begged, "I-I'm sorry—I can't keep—my—a-ass up, Mistress. Please! Don't stop yet!"

Through the haze, Elva scarcely heard her Mistress chuckle before hushing, "If that's what my kitten needs." Saoirse relaxed onto Elva, petting her hair and pressing her into the bed. "You've been such a good girl for me, kitten. Are you ready to be satisfied now?"

With an unsteady purr as Saoirse eased back in, Elva implored, 'Please!'

Her head was scratched before a tight grasp left her agape. A forceful push to her desire knocked the wind out from her, but Elva screeched as Saoirse's nails drug up her right side. Grasping the sheets, Elva's whimpers heightened while her Mistress chewed on her ear.

'Ooh—oh, Bri-gi—!' her voice cracked while her daze worsened. Her body inflamed, though Saoirse only became more enthused as Elva fell back into bliss.

All she could feel was her Mistress' heat and the fierce sensations she imposed. The tingling waves continued while Elva limply fell, slipping into a numbing trance. The intensity slowly lessened, starting with the dull stings on her head, though her senses lit up again while Saoirse left her empty. Only able to whimper and shudder as her ecstasy faded, Elva writhed under her Mistress until she was turned around.

Elva clutched Saoirse when they faced each other, pushing into her bust to keep the heat from dissipating more. She wheezed upon noticing the strong twitches of her tail were still stifled in a pleasant hold. Finally, as her hair was petted and she more clearly heard the caring chant, "Good girl," Elva calmed, purring to her Mistress' comforts.

A titter was added to the praise as Elva nuzzled while light scratches made her float. Her heart fluttered with her Mistress' affections and Elva soon lamented, 'Why—couldn't I have lasted longer.'

Saoirse's chuckles renewed while she tiled Elva's chin up. Her joyful smile invigorated Elva when she mentioned, "There's still plenty of time for us to have fun, my kitten." Rising from the bed, Saoirse touched her collar and produced a glowing lead within her palm before commanding, "Come, my adorable pet. The day has just begun, and there're so many more ways I want to play with my kitten."

—Spoiler—

Elva fell into her role as a pet quite quickly, finding odd comfort in the sensual play. What else does Saoirse have in store for her kitten? Things seem to be going to plan for now, but will everything stay that way? Perhaps something unexpected can add some real spice to this already heated play!

—End Spoiler—