Wrong Time to Walk Home

Story Info
Grabed on a walk home, left hoping the photos aren't online.
1.4k words
4.23
16.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acotar
Acotar
48 Followers

I pop my headphone into my ear as I start to jog through my small town. I was kept late in the office so the sun is nearly fully down as I take my daily run home. My job is only 15 minutes from home so there's really no sense in driving plus the run helps me keep in shape. I just feel lucky we don't have a dress code so I can wear jeans and a tank top every day because running in a skirt would be hell. Trying to imagine it makes me smile.

I gasp as suddenly I'm yanked to the side and into an alley where I'm thrown down roughly. I back up and look to see a large man standing in the alley entrance blocking the only escape. He chuckles "not a bad catch at all I bet you'll make a fun little toy." As he stalks toward me. I whimper and roll over trying to get away but he grabs me and bends me over a trash can, pinning my arms behind me. "Ah ah ah," he says, "don't fight me and don't make any sounds or I will make this much worse for you." I cant help but freeze.

I feel as he snaps handcuffs around my wrists and start to cry as it sinks in that I am completely powerless and unable to stop him. I yelp went he grabs a handful of hair and uses it to pull me up. He roughly spins me around and slaps me. "What did I say about making noise?" I whimper but stay quiet and he grins at my obedience.

He grabs the neck of my shirt and yanks hard, ripping it completely down the middle causing my bra and tits to be on full display. I turn my face from him so I don't have to see as he tears the front of my bra too and pushes the remains of my clothes over my shoulders. Suddenly through my closed eyelids I see a bright flash and I gasp and turn to him as he takes a couple more photos of my half naked body. I flush with shame and outrage knowing there is noting I can do and horror floods through me as I realize my nipples are getting hard and my pussy is getting damp. How dare my body betray me like this!?!?! The very thought breaks my defiant glare and makes me cry harder.

He steps forward and with one swift yank destroys the buttons and zipper in my pants, causing me to nearly fall over. "Damn I should've videoed that, my friends would've loved to see how your tits jiggled," he said as he pushed my pants down and made me step out of them. I tried crossing my legs to hide my pussy from view as much as possible but he slapped my tits hard and demanded I uncross them or he would start with my asshole. I stared at him in horror and then slowly did as he demanded, spreading my legs to shoulder width apart. I looked up at the now black sky and sobbed as his phone started flashing again. He even this time made me bent back over the trash cans and spread my ass for him to photo while I nearly hyperventilated. One of the worst things is that I can feel im so wet its dripping down my thighs and knowing that shows in this strangers photos. I've never felt so much humiliation in my life and I can't understand why my body seems to love it.

I cant help but jerk as I feel him run a finger over my asshole, down my pussy and to my clit. It feels like I can't breath through the humiliation when he laughs at how wet I am. Suddenly he holds my body down on the trash can and starts firmly rubbing my clit. I bite my shoulder to keep from moaning but can't help automatically spreading my legs a bit furthe, giving him better access. my skin burns when I hear him laugh and say, "What a slut you are." I can't help crying out as those words make me cum for him. "its a good thing for me though, that video of you will make it so no one in their right mind will believe you didn't enjoy this."

I'm barely able to think through the waves of humiliation. I tense when I feel him move between my legs. I try hiding my face in my shoulder but he grabs a handful of my hair and says "no way whore. You're going to show that pretty face to the camera while I use you." He rams into my pussy as deep as he can with no warning. I can't help opening my mouth in a silent scream as he yanks my hair harder and starts fucking me. "God you really are a hell of a whore, how many men have you taken to be this fucking loose bitch?" He pulls out of me and grabs the camera, kicking my legs even farther apart to show the view of my pussy, now gaping open, unable to close, after the invasion of his massive cock. I flinch knowing the light allows the video to catch every single detail of my shaved pussy. He laughs and shows he can put a finger in me without touching the sides of my now destroyed fuck hole. I sob in humiliation unable to even speak at this point.

"Looks like your ass is next then" he says standing back up and getting into position. Im not able to work up the energy to fight him despite knowing I've never had anything up there. He shoves my underwear, which he must have just picked up, so far into my mouth that I gag on them. My muffled yell rings down the alley as he slowly forces his way in me.

"Not a whore with every hole i see," he grunts as he starts fucking me. Never in my life have I felt such pain and I drop my head sobbing hoping it will be over soon. It feels like forever passes before he starts speeding up and finally cums in my ass. im so relieved I nearly thank him for pulling out of me.

I don't dare move as I hear him rustling through something. When I feel something chilly pressed on my ass I relax, just grateful that i'm not about to be raped again as more flashes go off.

Suddenly I'm pulled up by my hair and turned around to face him. He spreads my tits and puts something between them before letting them go so they hold it in place. When he backs up and starts taking photos I see with a dull horror its my drivers license hes placed there. He must have pulled it from my wallet and is now taking photos of my naked body and cum filled asshole with. I can't even muster up tears as I stare exhausted and defeated into the camera.

He walks over to me and says. "How lucky for us you live so close. I will be visiting you soon. Dont try telling anyone or else these will all be spread across the internet and everyone will see what a whore you are." He takes the handcuffs off of me and pulls the underwear out of my mouth. Pushing me against the wall he grabs and lifts one of my legs allowing him access to my pussy. He roughly shoves my underwear into it. He takes a step back and grins at his handiwork. He then kicks all my clothes into a pile and while making eye contact with me pisses over the entire pile making sure everything gets a heavy coating.

Finally he left me alone in that alley, naked with his cum dripping down my legs. I glanced brokenly at the pile of piss soaked clothes and decided just to take the things from my pockets and leave the clothes there. I hobbled the last 5 minutes to my home narrowly avoiding being caught a couple of times. When I finally closed the door behind me I hobbled to my bed and collapsed in exhaustion. The last thing I remember thinking is that I had forgotten to lock my door and just how much that thought excited me.

Acotar
Acotar
48 Followers