Wrong Twin Rubdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a short squeal when his other hand circled her vulva and his fingertips dipped into her, fondling her swollen, aching clit. Her legs were spread obscenely, now; she was gasping for breath as he moved in and out of her wet pussy. There was a warm feeling growing low in her belly, a throbbing inside her. Will's fingers were moving forcefully, two of them sliding in and out of her canal as he circled her clit with his thumb. Her thighs shook and she felt a layer of sweat break out all over her.

"Oh god, oh--oh my--" She tensed up, her whole body quivering. Will leaned in and quickly put his mouth on her pussy, licking up her slit and gently but firmly sucking her clit between his lips. "Oh fuck I'm coming," she cried out, feeling warm liquid gush from her opening to splash over his mouth and chin. She shook and spasmed, riding the orgasm out as he continued to lick and suckle at her, until her legs finally flopped down onto the bed.

"Wow, sweetie," he said, looking up at her with a drippy grin as she caught her breath.

"Oh fuck," she said, between breaths. "Oh my god, Will." She looked at him. "Can I put some oil on you, too?" she asked, nibbling at her lip.

"That--that'd be great," he said, eyes lighting up. "You've never asked before."

"Oh really? I must have." She was sitting up. She reached for him, slipping her hands under his shirt.

"No, I don't think so..." He raised his arms as she lifted the shirt off of him, exposing his toned stomach and chest. She poured some of the oil in her hand, and started to rub it in little circles over his pecs, feeling the strong muscles under his skin.

"I can't believe that," she whispered, spreading the oil down over his abs, and circling his navel. He felt so firm and solid everywhere she touched him. "Never?"

He shook his head, watching her with a look of anticipation as she got her fingers into the waistband of his pants. She worked the button and lowered the zipper, feeling a fair amount of anticipation herself at what she was about to reveal. She could see the bulge already, pushing out against his underwear. She laid her hand on it, meeting his eyes as she squeezed gently through the thin cotton. She felt him respond, growing larger and harder in her palm.

"I can't imagine I'd ever neglect this," she mused, almost to herself, tugging down on the elastic so his erection came partially into view. The head of his cock was still pinned under soft fabric, and straining to get free, but the shaft was uncovered, and made her eyes widen. It was thick and sturdy looking. She leaned forward, getting closer and closer, as she worked his clothes downward, until his cockhead popped up, bumping her chin.

Will just stared as she opened her mouth and took him in, closing her lips around him and just feeling the solid weight of his cock fill her mouth. She licked, exploring his ridges and contours with her tongue. She tasted the slickness seeping from his opening, and felt him tremble. He let out a deep groan as she sucked hard enough to hollow out her cheeks, while cradling his heavy balls in her oily hands.

"Oh fuck, Kel," he gasped.

She let him pop free and said, "Get up here," as she guided him to step out of his pants and lie down on the bed. His cock rested on his stomach, extending past his navel. She drizzled oil over his body, letting the drops fall on his chest, his legs. His massive erection. She reached for it, taking it in her hands. It radiated heat, like he had a fever that only affected his swollen cock. She slid her palms over it, feeling its steely girth. She spread the oil over his shaft, his cockhead, his balls. He was soon squirming, bucking his hips. She held his cock at the base, letting him thrust into empty air. She could feel it pulsing in her grip.

"I think I still have some tension I need you to get out," she whispered, gazing at him as she slid her hands up and down his shaft, making him twitch and tremble.

"Wh--where are you feeling tight?" he managed to ask, as a dollop of cloudy pre-cum spilled down his cock and over her fingers.

"Right here," she said, bringing a glistening hand down to her pussy, smearing his seminal fluid over her labia. She slipped a couple of fingers inside, rubbing herself with mingled massage oil and pre-cum. "Just still so tense, Will. But I thought, maybe..." She was kneeling beside him, and swung a knee over his legs to straddle him. She kept one hand on her pussy, and used the other to angle his hard cock upward. She felt him pressing into her vulva, parting her lips with slippery ease as she slid him up and down the length of her slit.

"I thought, maybe we could reach it this way," she sighed, as she sank down onto him, feeling him stretch her opening and slowly fill her wet, drooling vagina with his thick shaft.

-----

Kelly did some running on the treadmill in Cassie's gym clothes to fill out the rest of her workout, now that she didn't have her bathing suit. It was better running than swimming, anyway, to work up a sweat. Just like Will liked, she thought, remembering his adorable pout earlier when she left him salivating for her.

Wait. Shit! She forgot all about that when she got caught up in the plan with Cassandra! She'd promised to come home in need of a long rubdown. Now her irresistibly hot twin was heading over there, planning to pretend to be her. What had she done?

Kelly glanced down at the screen. 2.9 miles. Blowing her hair out of her eyes she clicked up the speed impatiently until the counter rolled over to three. Then she shut it down and kept up the same pace racing out to Cassie's car.

Her heart was beating fast and her face felt flushed. Her knuckles were white on the steering wheel on the drive over. She wasn't sure if she was worried, jealous, or excited. Visions of her pervy boyfriend pawing at unsuspecting, sexy Cassie flashed through her mind. No, that wasn't fair, he wasn't--he was fine. Better than fine, he was very good with those hands of his, if just a little needy sometimes. She smiled at the thought of how his eyes smoldered when he wanted her. Then she thought of him turning those eyes on Cassandra, and chewed pensively on her lower lip as she pulled up to the apartment.

She parked on the street and closed the car door softly. She didn't stop to wonder why until she found herself doing the same thing at the front door, turning the knob carefully and entering quietly. She... wanted to see them, she realized. See what they might be getting up to.

The front room was empty but she heard some sounds coming from the back and crept toward the bedroom. Her bedroom. It was open. There was some vocalization. Her breath caught in her throat. It was her sister. Breathing hard. She heard a soft moan.

Kelly peeked in.

Her mouth dropped open at the sight. Cassandra was naked. As was Will, lying nude on the bed, his arms reaching to grope her tits and run his hands up and down her body. Cassie was glistening with massage oil, completely unclothed, sitting astride him. Kelly's boyfriend. Her sister had her hands on his chest, and she rolled her pelvis as she straddled him, tossing her head back. She let out a little cry, and bucked her hips. Kelly saw her pussy stretched out around her boyfriend's thick cock, and gasped.

Will looked up, confusion on his face. His eyes landed on Kelly and she froze in the doorway. Her sister swiveled as well, taking her in, suddenly looking terrified. She crossed her arms over her full breasts in a half-hearted attempt at modesty, but otherwise was too petrified to do much. She certainly didn't get off of Will's cock. In fact, she was still subtly shifting her hips to move against him, inside her. Kelly couldn't believe what she was seeing.

After a few seconds, Will broke the silence with, "Um, Cassie? You do something with your hair?"

Kelly blinked. "Oh, um, yeah. That's me. Cassandra. Yeah, I cut it."

Her sister relaxed immediately, her expression mellowing from fear to confidence. She started rising and falling more obviously, with Will's shiny erection sliding in and out of her. She watched Kelly for a reaction as she rode her boyfriend's cock, looking curious.

"Whatcha doing here, sis?" she asked, putting her hands back onto Will's chest as she pushed down on him and rolled her hips. He panted and gasped, gripping her ass, fingers sinking deep into her flesh. Kelly stared, wide eyed. Her boyfriend fucking her sister right in front of her, and she couldn't--no, not couldn't--she wasn't doing anything about it. She took a step forward, a warm feeling of wetness growing between her legs.

"I... I've just been feeling so insecure, Kel," she whispered, thinking of how she'd been acting lately. What was she doing? She was at the foot of the bed, now, watching as Will started to thrust into her sister, pumping his hips so Cassie jiggled and bounced on top of him, letting out a series of yelps. He kept glancing at Kelly, looking a little uncertain but not about to give up what he was doing just because his girlfriend's sister was in the room. She felt a quivering in her pussy, watching them. There was warm liquid trickling down her inner thigh. "So... jealous. I just..."

"It's okay," Cassie assured her, rotating now into reverse cowgirl without ever leaving Will's cock, so she could face her sister while being fucked. "I've been jealous of you, too. I've... felt my relationship with Will create a separation between you and I that I never wanted, Cas."

Kelly sensed that they were both sharing their true feelings, despite the fact that each was pretending to be the other. Cassie did feel a separation between them, Kelly realized, and she felt left out, jealous of her and Will. And Kelly felt insecure and jealous of her sister's body... Or, maybe not jealous, so much as... attracted? She bit her lip harder than she had yet so far, and felt a warmth flowing inside her, simmering low in her abdomen.

"You're right. There has been a separation. I don't want anything to come between us, Kel," she said to Cas.

"Not everything has to be a competition, sis," said Cassie, breathing hard as she ground her pelvis against Will's groin, breaking out in a sweat even as Kelly watched her. "Can't we both share?"

Will's eyes widened a bit at that. Kelly swallowed nervously, and nodded. "I'd like that," she breathed, looking into her sister's eyes.

"Why don't you come up here, sis."

Kelly crawled up onto the bed over Will's legs, getting close to Cassie as she impaled herself over and over on his cock. Staring at where his girth pushed into her pussy, her lips stretched thinly around it. Watching her shiny juices drip down his hard, veiny shaft, and seep onto his balls.

Cassie moaned and rocked back and forth, sliding her enflamed clit along Will's glistening erection, as Kelly stripped off her borrowed sports bra and got down on her elbows, tits dragging over her boyfriend's knees and thighs, and brought her face within inches of her sister's pussy. Will's cock made loud squelching sounds, driving in and out of Cassie's wet depths. Her labia were soaked and swollen and red.

"Here, take a closer look," said Cassandra, rising up, slowly exposing the whole length of Will's erection, until his thick ridged cockhead emerged, spreading her lips wide. She let it plop out, slapping his stomach once before bouncing up and hovering an inch above his abdomen, hard as an iron bar. It pulsed up and down on its own as Kelly watched, moving like it was breathing. She hadn't looked that closely at her boyfriend's cock recently; it was impressive, she had to admit. She'd forgotten just how nice it could be. She licked her lips, watching the light play over its slickened surface.

"You can give it a kiss, if you want," whispered Cassie, watching her. "Will won't mind, will you sweetie?" she asked him, scooching her bottom backward along his stomach and chest.

"I can't believe you two," he murmured, dreamily, sounding like he'd died and gone to heaven. "No I won't min--"

He was cut off with a muffled sound as Cassie's ass reached his face and she settled down onto him, lining up her pussy with his still moving lips.

"See, he doesn't mind," she said, smiling at Kelly. She shivered and let out a soft moan as Will's tongue found its mark inside her. "Don't you want a little taste?"

Kelly lowered her mouth until her lips touched Will's cock. Her own boyfriend's cock, one she knew very well, but now it felt so different, like candy she wasn't supposed to have. It jumped at the contact, bumping into her face. She placed soft kisses along his underside, feeling the slippery wetness coating him.

Licking her lips, she tasted her sister's pussy on them, and felt a sudden gush of warmth erupt between her legs. Her vagina quivered as she brought her tongue down to Will's erection and dragged it up his length, from the root to the swollen head where pre-cum was leaking out in a continuous stream. She gathered his and Cassie's mingled juices in her mouth and felt a shiver run through her whole body.

"You look great with my boyfriend's cock in your mouth, sis," Cas said with a big grin. She was twitching and jerking her hips as Will slurped on her vulva, but managed to reach out and circle her fingers around the base of his thick shaft, angling him upward so his swollen erection stood up tall and proud before Kelly's eyes, oozing cloudy pre-cum. She opened her mouth, and her sister laid her own boyfriend's cockhead onto her tongue like it was a gift, sliding it side to side until she felt it pressing out against the inside of first one cheek, and then the other. Saliva dribbled over her lower lip and spilled down her chin.

She wrapped her fingers around him as well, just above where Cassie held his shaft. Kelly liked the feel of her sister's fingers together with hers on Will's cock. She slid down, easily in the flood of slippery fluids all over it, and intertwined her fingers with her sister's. They moved their hands up and down his length together, as Kelly tightened her lips over him and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, starting to bob her head. Will let out a long groan, muffled by Cassie's pussy pressed tightly over his mouth.

"Oh fuck," gasped Cassandra, shaking and grinding herself against him. "I'm gonna--I'm--"

Suddenly she tensed up, almost vibrating, and then there was a cascade of glistening pussy juice flowing down Will's chin and neck. At the same time, his cock pulsed in Kelly's hand and thick creamy semen gushed forth, flooding her mouth. He twitched again and another surge threatened to overflow her lips before she gulped it down, and quickly swallowed again as another shot onto her tongue. She held him in her lips as a few more spurts dribbled out, sucking to draw forth any last remnants.

"Oh shit," cried Cassie, "don't swallow any more of that!"

Kelly looked up and kept the warm semen in her mouth obediently, as her sister quickly closed the distance between them and held her face in her hands for a few seconds, gazing into her eyes.

"That's mine," Cassie said slyly, lowering her head until her parted lips touched Kelly's. She felt her sister's tongue probing, and let it into her mouth. Warm clumps of cum melted between their tongues as they softly kissed. It lasted longer than Kelly was expecting; Cas just kept making out with her, stroking her cheeks, her neck. She soon returned the attention, moving her hands lightly over Cassie's soft breasts, feeling her nipples, hard and growing harder, under her palms.

Her pussy was on fire as Cassandra kissed her way down her neck, her chest, pausing to suckle softly on a nipple. Kelly let out a low moan, mind racing. She was so turned on she could hardly think. Her sister, sharing her boyfriend's cum with her. Kissing her. Licking her tits. Her legs squirmed on the bed. And then Cassie was pulling down her gym shorts and her panties. She gave her a look that said, these are mine, too. She pulled them off Kelly's feet, leaving her as completely naked as Will and Cas.

"Oh my god," she panted, as the other two came up on either side of her. Will's eyes fell on her bare pussy, flicked back and forth between hers and Cassie's equally smooth vulva. He looked up at her, searchingly.

"Kelly?"

There was silence for a moment. "Does it matter, really?" Kelly asked after a second. "Who's who, right now?"

Cassandra smiled. "Not to me," she said, reaching over her to hold Will's cock, sliding her fingers up and down his length.

Will looked back and forth between them, and kind of shrugged with a ragged grin as Cassie guided his still full erection toward Kelly's pussy, sliding his slippery cockhead up and down her slit, rubbing the slick fluids all over her lips and nudging her swollen, aching clit from its hood. Cas moved him down until he pressed his way through Kelly's tight opening, making her gasp.

She looked up at him, and he stared into her eyes as he sank into her. He lowered his body onto hers, and began to make out with her as he slowly slipped his thick cock in and out. She felt feverish, burning up, as he touched her all over. The massage oil on his body tingled as he slid over her stomach, her breasts.

He claimed her mouth with his tongue, exploring her deeply even as he plunged fully into her vagina, grinding against her clit. She twitched and bucked her hips, bringing her legs up around his waist and locking her feet behind him. Waves of pleasure were radiating through her lower body, as she tried to catch a breath. Soon sweat was dripping from his chest as he pummeled her pussy, his heavy balls slapping her ass with each deep stroke.

Kelly cried out, trembling, clutching at him with her legs, as her vagina spasmed and quivered around his still-pounding cock, leaking copious amounts of pussy juice. "Aah, ah, fu... oh my go--" she babbled, cumming, still cumming, she wasn't sure for how long. "Oh fu... ahh, sh--"

Suddenly he pulled out, leaving her empty and cold, but only for a second as he was quickly replaced by what felt like a hot, wet sponge. She looked down, at Cassie, licking her freshly fucked pussy. Her sister maneuvered around until she had a knee on either side of Kelly's head.

She looked up at Cassie's vulva, moist and glistening, hovering just above her face. Engorged, shiny inner lips blossomed out from between her red, swollen labia. Kelly opened her mouth, and extended her tongue. She tasted her sister's essence, a trickle of sweet nectar, straight from the source. She licked up her slit, gathering the creamy flavor, savoring it.

Cassie lowered herself onto her and rubbed her pussy against her face. Kelly's tongue was engulfed, swallowed by her sister's vagina. She moaned into it, vibrating the area, and Cassie shivered on top of her. She couldn't believe she was eating her sister out, licking her clit and making her cum, lapping up her juices... Her own aching pussy was drooling continuously as Cas made it twitch and contract with sensual strokes of her tongue. She was loving every second of this and never wanted to stop.

Suddenly Cassie's head lifted and Kelly felt her boyfriend's massive cockhead push into her once more, filling her in one long steady thrust that had her insides spasming and clenching around him, oozing around his girth as he slid back out before thrusting deeply again. Her moans grew into muffled cries as Cas continued to grind her leaky pussy over Kelly's mouth, even as she was suckling at Kelly's clit while Will slid his thick cock in and out of her.

Kelly returned the favor, finding her sister's swollen clit and pulling it between her lips hungrily. She slurped and sucked and felt Cassie begin to hum and vibrate in her arms, just as her own body began to feel fuzzy and vague with buzzing waves of tingling sensation. The twins shivered in each other's arms, bodies twitching as they licked each other's pussies in an unending embrace of mindless pleasure.