Wrong Twin Rubdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She realized Will had pulled out only when his engorged member slid wetly between her face and her sister's vagina, pushing up into Cassie's opening before her eyes. His massive cockhead stretched her sister's lips until they looked like they might tear. The skin was pulled tight and thin around him. Then the head slipped inside her and they slid over his glistening shaft more easily, swelling and reddening as he slid further in. Kelly stared at the penetration until he was fully inserted, her sister's shiny labia gaping around the root of his cock, and then she licked the place where they came together. Her tongue painted Cassie's clit with warm saliva, making her shiver, and slid wetly onto the underside of her boyfriend's swollen cock as well.

He pulled slowly out of Cassandra, dragging a flood of steamy nectar along with him, and as his cockhead emerged, Kelly closed her lips over it, sucking him in. He thrust into her, just touching the back of her throat, before pulling out of her mouth, covered in bubbly spit, and plunging once more into her sister's vagina, making Cassie cry out.

He went back and forth between the two of them, from Cassie's pussy to Kelly's mouth, from Kel's wet lips to Cas' sopping labia. Finally she watched him bury himself in her sister and hold there, grunting. His balls pulled up into a tight lump against her nose, and then his whole shaft seemed to flex, once, twice. Slowing down a little, a third time. A fourth. Thick white cum seeped out from her sister's tightly filled pussy around her boyfriend's swollen cock, and began to drip. He was still pulsing weakly.

Finally his orgasm ended, after what seemed like endless minutes of deep unloading. His erection was softening, and slipped from Cassandra's vagina, along with a flow of creamy semen, onto Kelly's face. She paid it little mind, letting it simply slide over her cheeks and nose, and press between her face and her sister's vulva, as she brought her mouth up to catch the fluids escaping from Cassie's pussy. She licked and suckled, locking her lips around Cassie's labia and slurping from her deeply, swallowing the warm emissions.

She felt Will snuggling in beside them, as the three cuddled and kissed and wriggled under some blankets. She'd be Kelly in the morning, and her sister would be Cassandra. But for now, as they all laid in one another's arms, it didn't matter who was who. She wondered if it ever really would again.