Wrong Twin Rubdown

Story Info
Twins' innocent prank takes an unexpected turn.
7.6k words
4.8
112.6k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djrip
djrip
627 Followers

"But it's so long! Really?" Cassandra's hairdresser sounded almost hurt. "Why?"

"I'm just tired of it getting in the way all the time," she said, grabbing a blonde handful for emphasis. "My hair's been long forever. It's time for a change!"

The woman shook her head in resignation and reached for her scissors.

-----

Kelly groaned softly as her boyfriend Will applied pressure to the muscles in her lower back. He always gave the best massages, and she took full advantage of that fact. The way he used his hands was one of the biggest perks of their relationship, as far as she was concerned.

"Right there, honey," she said, as he pushed his thumbs into the flesh on either side of her spine.

"You're so tense," he commented.

"Been working out a lot." She rolled over with a laugh, blowing her short hair from her eyes with a puff of air. "Got to keep in shape, don't I? After all, I've got some very close competition."

"What? What competition?"

"You know Cassie runs three miles a day."

Will gave an exaggerated sigh and she arched her eyebrow at him. "And you know I only have eyes for you, Kel," he declared.

She could tell he was tired of trying to convince her. But her twin sister was gorgeous. It was the simple truth. Exactly as gorgeous as Kelly herself, he'd once made the mistake of assuring her. She gritted her teeth, thinking about that. She was always a little insecure, and eager to one up Cassandra a bit. Well, it seemed to go both ways; she supposed they were alike in that, as well.

"And how long will it stay that way if I let myself turn into a pile of jello while she just keeps on getting hotter?" she pouted.

"It will stay that way forever! I don't care how much running your sister does! I love you, not her."

She pulled him down to her, smiling, and kissed him softly on the lips. "That's the right answer," she whispered, her breath warming his cheek, before they began to make out. Her breasts were pressed against his chest through their clothes, and she slipped the tip of her tongue into his mouth, just touching his as they kissed.

After a few minutes their lips parted, and she sat up, giving him a serious look. "But we're not going to find out because I'm gonna keep working out harder than her."

He just nodded solemnly. "Yes dear."

"In fact I feel so good now I think I'm going to hit the gym today, too." She got up, bending over as she pushed her tight yoga pants down her long, toned legs, along with her panties.

"What, now?"

"No time like the present!" She was hopping around bottomless, trying to yank her leggings off one foot. "I feel motivated."

"Yeah, but... you know... I thought we were having a good time here."

She stopped, mid-way through taking off her t-shirt, and saw him staring at her with his puppy dog eyes as she tossed it aside, feeling the cool air on her freely swinging tits. He was practically drooling like a puppy, too.

"Aww!" She came over and hopped in his lap, completely naked, throwing her arms around him. "You're cute." She nudged his nose with hers. Gave him a little kiss. "I'll see you later. I'll be all hot and sweaty and I'll need a nice long rubdown, ok?"

His mouth dropped open and she could swear his eyes dilated a bit. "Yeah, I can help you out with that," he grinned.

"That's my sexy boy," she said with a sultry smile. She gave him another kiss. Let her hand slide down his chest, and brush lightly over the bulge she felt straining in his pants as she got back up, leaving him momentarily speechless while she got out her swimsuit and stepped into it, before pulling on a pair of sweats over the top and heading for the door. "Bye bye," she said as it clicked shut behind her.

-----

Cassandra felt sweat run down her neck as she ran on the treadmill. She dragged the back of a hand across her forehead, smiling again at the lack of long hair falling all over her face. Even when she'd tried to keep it under control in a ponytail, it had never cooperated with her.

She thought of her sister, too; knowing her, she'd see the new haircut as some kind of challenge. She just wanted it shorter! Shouldn't have to be a competition like Kelly always made everything.

She glanced at the screen, noticing she'd been unconsciously clicking up the speed to the point she was now in a full-on sprint with sweat flying off of her. She shook her head at herself and clicked it back down.

That was when she saw Kelly through the glass, walking to the pool in her blue one-piece swimsuit. Might as well get this out of the way, she thought, deciding to head down there and say hi to her sister after a few more minutes of jogging.

She rounded out her last mile and shut down the machine, toweling off quickly as she stepped away. The hall that led to the pool was lined with glass, rows of machines and weights filling the spaces on the other side, until the racquetball courts anyway. She reached the end and went in, and there was Kelly, doing laps.

"Hey sis," Cassandra called out with a wave.

Kelly grabbed the edge of the pool and looked up at her. "Oh, hi," she said, squinting. She flicked the water from her eyes and looked again. "Hey, what gives?"

"What do you mean?" Cassie tried to look innocent.

"You know what I mean," said her sister with a glare, climbing up out of the pool.

"I just got tired of all the hair, Kel. Can't I try something new?"

Kelly just stood there, dripping on the tiled floor. "You don't even know you're doing it, do you?"

"Kel, I--"

"Actually, wait." Kelly grabbed Cassie's chin, turning her face this way and that. "Yeah. Yeah, that could work..."

"What are you talking about?" demanded Cassandra, pulling away.

"Come on." Taking her hand, Kelly led her sister over to the changing rooms. They stood next to each other, peering into the mirror. "You see?" she asked.

Cassandra looked at the two of them. For a second she wasn't sure which face was hers. She hadn't realized just how identical she had made herself to her twin; it was really the exact same hairstyle. Her mouth dropped open after a bit. Had she done this, in some way, subconsciously, on purpose? "Kelly, I didn't mean..."

"No, it's ok." Her sister grinned. "I've got an idea."

"What kind of idea?" she asked warily.

"It's about Will." Kelly had her fists balled up on her swimsuit-clad hips. "He's so sure of himself. Says he 'only has eyes for me.' I'll show him."

"Show him what, sis?" Cassandra wasn't sure she liked where this was going.

"Show him I'm right," Kel said under her breath. Then, louder, "Show him he doesn't know as much as he thinks he does. He'll have to admit it, when we prove he can't tell which of us is which. What do you think? Will you help me out?"

"You want me to... What? Pretend to be you?"

"Sure. Just this once. Come on! Please?"

Cassandra thought about her sister's boyfriend, his broad shoulders, his strong arms. She felt a little fluttery, thinking about playing the part of Kelly with him. "I don't know, it seems kind of..."

"It'll be fine! Come on, let's trade clothes."

"Really? You're sure you want to do this?"

"Of course I'm sure." Kelly was peeling her bathing suit from her shoulders, and down her still wet body. Droplets of water stood out on her skin, as the clingy fabric was rolled down to reveal her impressive breasts, her hard, pebbly nipples sticking out like little raspberries after her swim in the cold pool. Cassie stared as her sister's dark blue suit stretched over her hips, and was pushed past the lush curves of her ass cheeks, to fall down her long legs and plop onto the floor. "Come on, get out of those shorts."

"Okay," she said, uncertain, starting to get undressed. She kicked off her running shoes and pulled off her socks. She stepped out of her gym shorts and put them on her shoes. She was in her sports bra and her panties. Kelly was standing there naked, wringing out her bathing suit so a stream of water tinkled down to the drain in the floor.

"Come on, Cassie, take off the rest. You've got to show up in this." Kelly held up the dripping suit.

"Right."

Cassandra shrugged out of her pink and gray sports bra, and slipped her sweaty cotton panties off. She held her hands awkwardly in front of her vagina for a second, before looking at her sister's confident posture and letting them hang skittishly at her sides. She looked in the mirror again, and really couldn't tell which naked girl was her and which was her sister, until she moved her head.

"Oh," said Kelly, with a hand on her chin. "There's an identifying feature."

Cassie glanced downward, taking in her sister's smooth, bare pussy, and then her own, covered in its delicate thatch of fine blonde hair. "I'm quite sure that won't be an issue," she said, aghast.

"But what if he sees you changing or something. You're going to have to take off the wet bathing suit and put on some of my clothes when you get there. He knows I'm shaved, sis."

Cassandra realized Will had briefly seen her naked, as well, once before; the three of them had been on a trip and shared a hotel room. He must have been frustrated; Kelly had insisted on the two sisters sharing a bed and made Will sleep in the other one by himself. She'd said she didn't want to make Cassie feel left out.

She guessed she might have felt uncomfortable, a little, if it had been arranged the other way, especially if she'd had to listen to her sister getting up to any funny business with her boyfriend. But mainly she felt bad for poor Will. Maybe that was why she hadn't worried as much as she should have about closing the bathroom door all the way when she got out of the shower. She knew he'd caught a glimpse as she wrapped herself in her white hotel towel. She'd wanted to give him a wink at the time, but decided to hang on to plausible deniability.

"Okay, I guess something like that could happen," she agreed.

"Right. So let me get my razor," Kelly said, opening her locker. Cassandra watched her sister's bare bottom jiggle as she rummaged about, finally coming back with a plastic bic and a little bottle of shaving gel.

"I don't know, sis..."

"Come on, sit up by the mirror."

Cassie got onto the counter, feeling the cold tiles on her ass. She leaned back against the mirror, putting her heels up on the edge.

"That's it, spread your legs," said Kelly, squeezing a dollop of gel into her hand. "Just let me get in here..."

Cassandra gasped as her sister applied the cool creamy stuff to her sensitive mound, working it into the fine hair with her fingers. She was taking shallow breaths, watching as Kelly lathered her pussy, pushing her fingertips through the foam and along her labia.

"There you go," she said absentmindedly, peering down at Cassie's vagina with an inscrutable expression, still spreading gel over all the folds and crevices. She picked up the razor and Cassandra bit her lower lip, trying not to shiver. "Can you pull the skin tight for me?" she asked, glancing up.

"Oh, um, yeah." Cassandra reached down, placing two fingers near the top of her pubic hair and pressing in, making her pussy lips stretch and pull apart slightly. Kelly placed the razor carefully and made small swipes with it, clearing little swaths of smooth skin with each stroke, pausing frequently to rinse the blade. Soon she was shaving the delicate petals of Cassie's pussy, stretching a lip with thumb and finger and leaning in to look close as she drew the razor along its length. Then she moved to the other side, handling it with equal care.

Cassandra felt a bit of wetness trickle from her parted labia to run down between her cheeks. She couldn't believe this was turning her on, and hoped her sister wouldn't notice. Still, as the shaving went on it was getting harder and harder to sit still for it. Her hips wanted to shift and move. The sensations she was feeling were making her clit start to ache, and grow firm. She stifled a low moan as Kelly tugged her lips apart near the top, carefully shaving around the cleft where they met, and incidentally brushing her clitoral hood.

"Oops," Kelly said as Cassie twitched. She was very focused on what she was doing, not looking away at all. The tip of her tongue stuck out from one corner of her mouth in concentration. Cassandra could hardly get a breath. Then Kelly ran a washcloth through warm water and pressed it over her whole pubic area, swiping it up her slit and making her pussy quiver.

"That feel nice?" she whispered.

Cassie just stared at her, speechless. Her sister was still holding the warm cloth against her freshly shorn vulva with her full palm. She pressed in on it and made a little circling motion.

"This is what I do after I shave mine," she added. "Makes the skin feel nice and soft."

"Uh, yeah..." Cassandra brought her feet down as Kelly withdrew the washcloth. "Thanks, sis." She slipped, naked and newly hairless, from the counter. Her pussy felt sensitive and exposed as the air moved against it.

"Here, put this on." Kelly handed over her damp swimsuit and Cassie tugged it up her legs, having a hard time with the wet fabric. It was cold against her skin; she felt it rub against her bare pussy, and bring her nipples to hard nubs. She crossed her arms and shivered.

"My sweats are in my locker," said Kel, pulling on her sister's panties.

"Okay."

Cassandra got them out and put them on over the bathing suit, while Kelly got into the gym shorts and sports bra Cassie had started off wearing.

"Take my car, of course. And I'll bring yours over in an hour or two, and burst in. He'll be so surprised!"

-----

Butterflies filled her stomach as Cassandra pulled up to her sister's apartment. Will should be in there. Think like Kelly, she told herself, taking some calming breaths as she went up to the door. She almost knocked, before she caught herself. I'm Kelly and this is my apartment, she thought, before walking in like she owned the place.

"Hey honey," called Will from the kitchen. He came out to greet her, walking up with his arms spread. Of course he would give his girlfriend a hug when she gets home, Cassie mused. She tried to smile casually, and let him enfold her in his well muscled arms, her hands landing lightly on his back for a few awkward seconds until he released her. Kelly wouldn't want her groping her boyfriend any more than necessary, she assumed.

"That didn't take too long," he said.

"Oh, yeah, I wanted to get back and, uh, just hang out," she said, gazing into his piercing blue eyes. She swallowed. Was it warm in here? Her cheeks felt flushed.

"That's great, Kel. Me too."

He leaned in for a kiss and she panicked. Kelly wouldn't freak out if Will tried to kiss her, she reminded herself furiously, forcing herself to unfreeze. She tilted her head back as his lips approached, and met them softly with her own, hoping she wasn't doing anything too drastically different from what he was used to. He pressed into her firmly. She felt her breasts flatten against his strong chest. His lips were warm upon hers. Her heart was suddenly beating out of her chest; she was worried he might feel it pounding. She took a step back, looking up at him, nibbling at her lower lip. She had to get herself under control.

"So are you ready for that post-workout rubdown?" he asked, laying his large hands on her shoulders, which were bare except for the damp straps of her sister's swimsuit. She felt warmth spreading through her muscles where he squeezed her. It made her feel lightheaded.

"That does sound nice," she murmured. She was feeling so relaxed she didn't notice at first when Will's fingers slipped under the swimsuit fabric, working the flesh of her shoulder in his strong hands as he pushed the strap down her arm. He was starting on the second one before she knew what was happening. The material flopped down below her breasts, revealing large soft mounds and bumpy pink areolae.

"Oh," she squeaked, as Will continued to roll the bathing suit down her arms and torso. He helped her get her hands free when it reached the top of her sister's sweatpants, sitting low on her hips, leaving her bare everywhere above her belly button. "Naked?" she asked, panicking again.

"Just the way you always like it, honey," he said, smiling up at her as he knelt beside her feet to maneuver the swimsuit and gray sweats down her long legs together. She tried not to react, looking at his face inches from her uncovered vagina, as he helped her step out. He looked at her pussy with loving familiarity, like he was used to seeing it, but still couldn't help but let his eyes linger appreciatively. She shivered, watching him look at her so closely like that. She felt his warm breath on her sensitive, freshly shaved vulva.

"Right..." she whispered. "Of course..."

"Come lie down and we'll get started," he said, hooking an elbow under her knees as he stood up and supporting her lithe body easily in his arms. She felt a sense of exhilaration at the way he handled her so effortlessly, carrying her into the bedroom he shared with her sister like she was a new, naked bride.

"Oh my," she said breathlessly, as he laid her down on her stomach on top of the blankets.

"I know you liked this warming oil we used before," he mentioned, taking something from a drawer. "So I got us a couple more bottles."

There was a tingling sensation as the liquid was poured along the length of her spine, followed by Will's hands spreading the warmth over her shoulders, her back. Soon he was pressing in on her waist with the heels of his palms. Her mind was racing as his hands moved firmly over her body, exploring her contours. Surely Kelly didn't intend for her to do this with her boyfriend. But she wasn't sure how to stop him without revealing herself. His thumbs sank into the muscles around her hips, eliciting a sudden groan.

"Oh my god," she said into the pillow, forgetting her sister for a moment, as Will began to focus on her thighs.

He drizzled some more oil, a bit on each leg, and slid his hands from her calves up to her buttocks, one side at a time, working one thigh with both hands for a few moments and then moving to the other. It was making her pussy wet. Her reluctance to let herself enjoy what he was doing for her was eroding with each stroke of his hands. He touched her everywhere from her feet to her neck, fingers sinking into soft flesh to knead the tension from her muscles. She was moaning continuously, now, as his hands glided over her. She was moving her hips up and down as he slid his palms over her bottom, squeezing her oily cheeks.

"Oh fuck, Will," she breathed, arching her back so her ass would lift up off the bed as he thoroughly massaged each buttock, thumbs sliding along the crevice in between. She felt him brush against her sphincter, felt him spread the stimulating oil over her labia with his probing fingertips. She wanted him to touch her there more. She wanted him to--oh--he was slipping his hands between her thighs. She let her legs part for him, and soon felt his fingers making themselves at home, slowly getting deeply acquainted with her most intimate folds and crevices.

"God, Kel, you're so responsive today," he said, feeling her warm wetness. She could feel her own juices seeping from her opening where he was touching her.

"It feels so good," she managed, between groans, rolling her pelvis upward as he nudged her slippery clit.

"This is hot as fuck," he said, fingers entering her pussy as she trembled and bucked her hips. "I can't believe how turned on you're getting, honey. You ready to do the front?"

"Oh my god," she panted, letting him roll her over. "I--"

"I know, take it easy on your nipples," he chuckled, pouring some more oil into his palm. "I know they're sensitive."

He laid his hands on her body, one resting between her breasts, beginning to rub oily circles on her sternum, and the other made wide circles around her navel, grazing ribs, abs, hips, the cleft of her pussy. Both hands made larger and larger circles, encompassing breasts, the tops of her thighs, the hollow of her collar bone. She was squirming shamelessly as he worked both of her tits, pinching her nipples only slightly, turning them to hard nubs, while pressing into the surrounding flesh with his palms.

djrip
djrip
627 Followers