All Comments on 'Wrongfully Accused Ch. 01-06'

by mandingo1234

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
DevDoc69DevDoc69over 1 year ago

Looking forward to reading more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story. Also looking forward to the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Look like Ronnie got a crush and Kelly too for Jason Solace, including becoming a new rich Bachelor Mr. Archer persona as old lady Carlie gave him a

million-dollar compensation (as she said he wasn't no fool either.) considering Ronnie & Jason strained history by association (which isn't going to heal by itself either. ) He at best tolerates her at best for now.

Including a lot of old friends and acquaintances coming up out the woodwork from Jason Solace's past possibly. my best speculation guesses. As exactly no saint either nor is he pulling any punches in his somewhat honest opinion after his prison experience .

A sexy legal thriller with smut of the wrongfully accused Jason Solace new second chance.

Continue on

Catch Ya later

Cheers!

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - the first page was not a shining example and I almost stopped reading. Then I skimmed a bit and the writing seemed to settle down, plus the story got interesting enough to read to the end.

Please take more time to edit, spell and grammar check - especially your story tags - what is 'masteration'?

I hope Jason ends up with all three of these ladies for the rest of his life.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 1 year ago

Nice start!

Thank you for abbreviating the exposition. Starting when he left prison with brief bits of backstory was a relief.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This feels like the beginning of a truly amazing story. Please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Can’t wait for the rest. Only issue was with the names. You switched between James and Jason several times. Just something to look at for future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, need to get an editor though. Keep up the good work.

StiixxStiixxover 1 year ago

Great start. 5stars!

Gonna be interesting to see how his hunt for the son goes, or what he foes to him in the end. All i see is pain of sone sort.

Regards

Stiixx

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

Perfect.... we most have more

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent story so far! Going to check out more of this Authors stories now. 5 BIG FAT STARS!

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 1 year ago

Great start! Keep it coming. 5 stars... although no one I have ever heard says Mr. Governor. Still your story was excellent despite any errors.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

Good Beginning, a little of a rocky start. Mainly keeping track of it all. If you are using an editor it always takes a bit to synch up with them. 😁. It just felt a little jumbled in my head. Possibly use a bit more specific details for each character to keep a better mental picture of them? That's just me though.

Honestly you have a good flow in your writing. Used some classic tropes but did it in a fairly refreshing way. Also tackled some more mature subject matter that cause nasty emails to get sent to people. Lol.

Keep writing. You will only improve. If you think you are good now, wait until you have even more stories written and then read your older works for perspective.

All this to say, thank you for writing and keep going. It will get better and worse but it is worth it.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next part

taco1085taco1085over 1 year ago

bravo, amazing story. cant wait for the next chapter....wow

mandingo1234mandingo1234over 1 year agoAuthor

Hello everyone. Thank you for all the comments you leave. Each one helps motivate me to keep writing and become a better writer. Also I've started a Patreon account and could use your help to spread the word. Come join and get early access to stories not on Literotica yet. Link to page is on my profile.

taco1085taco1085over 1 year ago

do you have a link to your patreon account...?

mandingo1234mandingo1234over 1 year agoAuthor

My Patreon is now online. catch the story you love early and be able to download them to read at a later time. Also, those who join early would be able to get on the latest news on my new stories.

Also, join up on Discord.

www.patreon.com/patreonc_mandingo1234

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyover 1 year ago

I am entranced by the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story thus far.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 1 year ago

First off, I like the story. It falls into the cliché of someone wronged and becoming dangerous, and it also features the problem solver of coming into money by some means, but I still like it. There are some issues with grammar and instances where spellcheck has been used to correct and the wrong word used. The real issue I have is the switch between the protagonists name of Jason and James, sometimes within the same paragraph. There are tools built into word processing programs to replace words with others, so switching out James would be easy if it was caught.

I was surprised that no one else has commented yet, but maybe it's only a certain percentage or readers that does that? Oh well, keep up the good work, and watch out for those errors! :P

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"The first 48 hours" is a terrible synopsis; I have absolutely no idea if I want to read this story or not.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, you made the gay guy a bigot, very progressive of you.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkabout 1 month ago

had to bring your lefty politics in. get it straight left wingers are the haters. look who is rioting and looting. also no tolerance for free speech. 1* for bringing your twisted politics in to your otherwise good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermandingo1234@mandingo1234
Been reading for a long time and decided to give writing a story a shot. Hello, I appreciate all of you who enjoy reading my stories. Some of you commented that I should use an editor for them. Just to let you know I have been in contact with some of them and they are current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES