Wrongfully Accused Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Lu, where is Mr. Solace?" Veronica asked, as she came out of the building.

"Oh, he is in the car," she told her friend.

"Hey, V, what do you know about Jason?"

"Well, nothing really, to be honest, I never knew he existed until Mrs. Carlile told me to draft an assets-transfer document with his name on it, plus the addendum to her will, taking Patrick out, and putting his name as the new beneficiary. And everything I read about him during the trial. Other than that, nothing. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, nothing. I am just curious about the guy I am going to spend the next seven months with, waiting on hand and foot. Anyway, let's get going, we have a lot to do," Lila said, then she made her way to the Tesla, and soon after, Veronica followed along. "Oh, V, drop the whole Mr. Solace thing, he doesn't like it, call him Jason instead," Lila said, before getting into the car.

Chapter 3

For the next couple of hours, Lila and Veronica drove Jason around town, stopping at a few places here and there. One of their first stops, was to get James on a cell phone carrier plan, just so Lila and Veronica could get a hold of him, and vice versa. They got him the latest Apple 22 phone, along with their latest smartwatch. Luckily, when Jason was put in jail, he knew how to operate a touch screen; the watch, though, he was having a hard time figuring that out.

After that, Veronica took them to the LyondellBasell Tower, to authorize Jason to have access to his new accounts. He didn't have to wait too long, once the office manager heard about the new holder of the Carlile account, they whisked James and his party up the elevator and politely shoved them in their fanciest board room. They brought out the works for him--service carts, fancy bottled water, flavored water, and enough treats to feed a party of fifty. Throughout the entire time, the manager was schmoozing James, telling him the benefits of staying with their bank. The manager even hinted that if he wanted his secretary for a good time, he could make it happen for Jason. The manager was so desperate, that he would even suck on Jason's cock, just so they could keep his rather large bank account.

For Jason, he really didn't want to interact with the man, so he deferred all pertinent documents towards Veronica, since she was representing Jason's new estate. After all, the 'I's were dotted and all the 'T's were crossed. Jason and the two women left the building and headed towards the grocery store, before heading towards his new home. Upon arrival, Jason was confused by why they were not parking, instead, they were in line that said, 'Curbside Pickup,' then a man in a cart came out and opened the trunk, and stuffed the bags of food into the car. Just another thing Jason needed to know about this brave new world.

Once everything was all packed up, Veronica punched in the address to the navigation system, and we headed off west, outside of Houston. It took about twenty minutes after reaching outside the city, to arrive at their destination. They reached a gated community, and with a swipe of a phone, the gates opened up grandly. Lush green lawns and opulent houses were scattered as far as the eye could see. As Jason looked out the window, he noticed that these houses were too big, to be normal houses, but mini-mansions. Big enough to not be a house, but small enough to not be a mansion. Each mini-mansion was about two stories tall, on top of about two acres of land. Big enough to give people some privacy, but not so big that it would be overwhelming, especially for the lawn care.

Veronica pulled into one of the driveways, and set the car to park. Then she and Lila got out and presented Jason with his new home.

"This is Greenwood Estates, and this is your new home," Lila spoke, as she stepped in front of the door. "Mrs. Carlile uses this house as a guest house for high-profile guests, but as of right now, it is yours. Will you please follow me?" Lila said, as she opened the door. Once inside, Jason saw the doorway leading to an open room, and in the center of that room, was a glossy-black, grand piano.

While Veronica was bringing in the bags from the car, Lila gave a grand tour of the house. The house was far more extravagant than the two-bedroom apartment Jason used to have, before his life was turned upside down. The house had a total of nine bedrooms; a master suite, five guest rooms with their own bathroom, a converted gym room, a study, and one unused room. It also had a finished basement that was turned into a game room/entertainment center, with a big screen TV, surround sound, pool table, poker table, and fully-stocked wet bar. On the outside, sat a large pool, with a pool house for extra guests. It also has a lap pool for swimming, and a rather large hot tub that looked like it could hold up to ten people. This was far more house than Jason would ever need. It was a house for a large family, but for Jason, it just seemed too big.

Once the house tour was complete, Jason and Lila met up with Veronica in the kitchen, where she was putting away the groceries.

"Okay, Jason now that the tour is done, it's time to talk about my schedule and living arrangements," Lila said, as she pulled out her tablet.

"Living arrangements?" Jason asked, confused by the whole thing.

"Yes. As Mrs. Carlile requested, I will be living here for the next seven months. We can arrange it however you like, but I must be here at least four times out of a week, as stated in my employment contract."

"Really, isn't there somewhere else to be," Jason said, annoyed that he might be getting a roommate, or in this case, a housemate.

"I would, but like I said it is part of my contract. I will also be on call twenty-four-seven, if you need anything," Lila said, finishing laying out the groundwork of their new relationship,

"As will I. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call, as well. My number is on your new phone," Veronica said, making sure that Jason knew that she was available.

"Ah fine, but let's discuss this tomorrow; it's been a long day, and for once, I would like some privacy," Jason said, not having the energy to deal with the two women who were going to be in his life for the foreseeable future, especially, Lila.

"That's understandable, come on, Lila, let's give Mr... ah... Jason, here, some privacy. And before we leave, is there anything you want us to do, or get you?"

James thought it over and he remembered something he needed them to do. "Yes I would. I need you to arrange for me to meet up with a prostitute," he said, with a deadpan face.

"Excuse me?" Veronica said, not sure if she heard the request correctly.

"A prostitute. You still have those, right? Arrange one for me tomorrow night. Oh, and dinner and a hotel room, and make sure she stays for the whole night," Jason continued.

"You can't be serious," Lila spoke, and couldn't believe the audacity of such a request.

"I am, I've been locked up for eighteen years, I need some 'female companionship,'" he said, with air quotes.

"How would we even find a prostitute," Lila said, still blown away by the obscurity of this request. This was something she never did while working for Mrs. Carlile.

"You two seem like smart girls, you can figure it out. Oh and you two will be joining us, so make plans."

And with that, the two girls left the house. They were about to call in an Uber to pick them up, but Jason just handed them the keys to the Tesla; stating that he wasn't going to use it any time soon. With keys in hand, Veronica and Lila got into the car and drove off, as night began to fall

As soon as they left, Jason started making his way around the house. And for the first time in a long time, he was alone, and it was quiet. No sounds of banging bars, or prisoners talking back to passing guards, no sounds of heavy squeaking from the cell next door, as Ra'moan' and Sammy were having their monthly liaison. Nothing but stone-cold silence, and that unnerved him. He was so used to the noise that silence was starting to make his skin crawl. Jason thought about playing the piano in the living room to drown out the silence, but he wasn't in the mood, and besides, there was somewhere he needed to go.

He initially regretted giving Veronica the keys to his car, but after looking in the garage, a place that Lila forgot to show him, he found that it had a brand new 2029 Tesla model 3. And with that, Jason got in and drove down, leaving Greenwood Estates, and made his way to see an old friend, in the dead of night.

*** Outside Lila's apartment complex ***

"A prostitute. He wants us to get him a prostitute; I mean, I don't even know how to get one," Lila ranted, as they stopped in front of her building.

"Don't worry, Lu, I'll handle it," Veronica said, as she put the car in park. If there was one thing she liked about today, it was that she drove this car. Besides being the epitome of luxury, it was also powerful. While she was driving Lila back to her place, with an open freeway, she gunned it until she reached one hundred miles per hour in two seconds flat; then slowed down before she got ticketed. The only thing it was missing was a little rumble that only a high sports car engine could bring. She loved Teslas, but loved what the rumble did to her pussy.

"What do you mean, you can handle it?" Lila asked.

"Well let's just say that my firm, may or may not have hidden some of our clients' not-so-discreet liaisons. Don't worry Lu, I'll handle it," Veronica reassured her friend.

"Really, you're gonna do it."

"Yes, Lu, I can't afford to lose Jason. If I do, then the partners are going to fire me," Veronica explained.

"Fine, Ronnie, but I still don't like it. Not only that, but he is making us have dinner with him and the whore-to-be."

"Well anyway, say hi to Jen for me," Veronica said, as Lila got out of the car.

By the time Veronica drove off, they agreed that she should keep the car since she left hers at Carlile's manor, and that she would pick Lila up in the morning.

Lila made her way to her floor, and entered her little two-bedroom apartment. It wasn't a destitute apartment building, but with the recent upscale renovations that were happening around the building, it was starting to become an eyesore. The only good thing about the place was that it was rent-controlled, so even though the property value was increasing in her neighborhood, her rent never would. Still, the apartment was too small for three full-grown women.

"Oh, sis, you're back," Lily said, as she sat on the couch watching the latest Bachelor, LGBT Edition. "We waited for you for dinner."

"Not me, I am going out," said the spunky redhead, who walked out of her room.

"And where do you think you're going, young lady?" asked Lila, as she looked at her daughter, feeling like her outfit was a little too revealing.

"Derek and the team are having a pre-game dinner at Russo's, so he is picking me up to go eat," Jennifer said, as she put on the finishing touches to her makeup.

One thing people said about Jennifer was that she was the spitting image of her mother, some said that they could even been sisters. They both had the same long, flowing scarlet hair, the same cheekbones, and even the same body, except Lila was a bit curvier.

"And why didn't you tell me?"

"I was going to, but you were busy with work, so I asked aunt Lily, and she said yes."

That caused Lila to shoot Lily a deadly stare, to which, Lily just shrugged it off.

"Okay, fine, young lady, but don't stay out too late, it's still a school night."

"Fine, mom, I won't. Ah, this place is too small," Jen complained, as she looked around the cramped apartment for her boots.

"About that, Jen, why don't you come over here. I need to discuss something with you."

Her daughter was reluctant, but once she found her boots, she made her way to the small kitchen table and took a seat right next to her mother.

"As you may find out, I will be working a lot for the next seven months, and some of that work will lead to me not coming home for a few days out of the week."

"Okay, why? Before, you never did that with that rich lady," Jen said, confused by the whole situation.

"I know, honey, but as you know, Mrs. Carlile is really sick, and she sent me to be someone else's secretary."

"Okay, who?" Jen asked.

"You don't need to worry, dear, it will be only for seven months. After that, I'll get my severance and with that money, and everything we saved up, we can finally move out of this place, and get that home we always wanted, and I'll still have extra to pay for college."

Then they heard a loud buzzer by the door.

"Oh, that's Derek," Jen chirped up, and ran to the buzzer. "Yeah..."

"Baby, it's me," said a male voice, through the buzzer.

"Be right down," Jen replied, then grabbed her purse and keys. "I'll be back at ten, bye mom, bye Lil." And just like that, she was out the door.

Lila let out an exasperated sigh, and marched her way to the couch and ably fell down on it with a thud.

"You know, you could have told me about Jen going out with her boyfriend," Lila said, looking at her sister, who was watching her show.

"I know, sis, but she's young, and in love," Lila's sister said to her.

Lily was a few years older than Lila, but was mostly a free spirit. Always going where the winds took her, a lover to both men, and women, and a loving sister. Especially when Lila was pregnant with Jennifer, in high school; she was the only one who supported Lila.

"She doesn't know what love is; besides, I know guys like Derek, he's a player."

"Lu, I know you are worried that she might get pregnant as you did. But she is not you, she's smart, and she's careful. Plus, you are nothing like our parents. If she does get pregnant, then you will be there by her side. And besides, she hasn't done it yet."

"And how do you know that?"

"Oh you know, girl talk," Lily said, completely forgetting the show.

"I'm just worried, and to top it all off, I have this new guy to deal with."

"Speaking of new-guy. What happened today, you hung up without calling back."

The mention of Jason and Dominic's place caused Lila to blush a bit, remembering that embarrassing moment, when she said that Jason might be hot.

"He kinda walked in on me while we were having that conversation about him, especially that last part."

"Oh my god, that is so hilarious, sis." Lily laughed at her sister's expense. "So, is he? Is he hot?"

"What, sis. No, he's not. He has natty, long hair and an unkempt beard. No, he is not hot," but as Lila said that, images of Jason's well-toned and well-scarred body, came flooding back into her mind.

"Pity, but hey, maybe he is in the market for a personal trainer; maybe you could put in a good word for me."

"No, sis. Besides, I thought you hate working at the gym."

"I do, especially when all the guys are trying to hit on the trainer. But I wouldn't mind being someone's personal trainer, especially a rich person's personal trainer."

"What are you trying to find, a sugar daddy?" she said, joking to her older sister, "And besides Lily, he doesn't need one," and as soon as she said that, she immediately regretted it.

"How do you know?" Lily asked, and when Lila didn't answer, she asked again, "Lila. How do you know?" and when Lily saw her cheeks start to redden, Lily's eyes went wide, "OH. MY. GOD. YOU SLEPT WITH HIM, DIDN'T YOU!" Lily bellowed out.

"No, no, no, I haven't slept with him," Lila said, trying to defend herself.

"How do you know he doesn't need a trainer? You sound like you know for sure," Lily accused.

"Okay, well, the thing is that after lunch, Jason wanted a new suit."

"Jason? So you guys are on a first-name basis now," Lily smirked, likening to see her sister crumble under her mischievous gaze.

"He wants to be called Jason. Anyway, he needed a suit, so V took us to a tailor that she knew, and when it came time to put on the clothes, he took his off right in front of us."

"Really, he was jacked, they say all prisoners are jacked." Lily was then completely invested in the conversation; facing her sister, legs tucked underneath her, and completely forgetting her favorite show, even though her favorite bachelor didn't get a rose.

"I don't know, he just looked fit," Lila said, not liking the predatory look her sister was giving off.

"Well is he Chris Hemsworth jacked, or Chris Evans, or Hugh Jackman, or maybe even Henry Cavill, or..." Lily continually listed off every superhero actor she knew. Most people when they saw Lily, thought she was a normal girl with normal interests. But to those few that truly knew her, she was a hardcore comic fan. When there was a premiere for the latest Marvel or DC movie, Lily would be in line, hours early to get her ticket.

Lila thought about what to say next. She knew her sister wouldn't stop unless she gave her an answer. She tried to think of someone that her sister could relate to, then she thought back to Jason's body, and all of a sudden, she knew what to say.

"Okay. He is like Oliver Queen from Arrow."

"Really, he has a body like Stephen Amell from Arrow!" Lily squealed, at the revelation. "I used to love Arrow, and all the Arrowverse shows. Sis, you have to take a picture of him. Without his shirt, of course, I have to see."

"No, Lil, that's inappropriate, plus I don't know when I'll be able to see him shirtless." 'Well maybe by the pool,' she thought to herself. "Anyway like I said, he doesn't need a trainer."

"Okay, sis, I get it," Lily said, but just before she turned back to her show, she blurted out, "Maybe he needs a maid."

"LILY!" Lila shouted back.

"Okay, fine." Lily gave up. "Hey let's order some pizza, and rewatch Arrow," she said with a grin.

*** Glenwood Cemetery ***

It was pitch black in the cold, frigid air. The only light he could see, were the light posts that peppered the cemetery, and the twinkling lights of the Houston skyline. For a while, Jason had no idea where to go, and since it was the dead of night, he was the only one there in a field full of headstones. Luckily, there were touchscreen kiosks every hundred feet. After figuring out how they worked, he punched a name, and then he followed the directions to the grave he was looking for. He stopped at a large marble headstone with fine etchings of doves flying on each side of one name. Victoria Isabella Reyes.

"Hey, Tori, sorry I missed your funeral, I got held up. I hope you don't hold it against me," he said, as he knelt closer to the ground. Then he brought out the flowers he bought on the way there. This time, he actually got down and went into the store to buy them. He laid down the bougie of yellow roses, right next to the headstone.

"I thought you would show up here," said a voice in the night. A voice that Jason was all too familiar with.

His body tensed up, but he still stayed knelt on the ground. Then he slowly rose to his feet, and spoke to the voice, "I just came here to pay my respects." Then he turned around to face the voice, "Hello, Alessandra."

"Oh, you remember me," she said, as she stepped into the light.

"Why wouldn't I? You were harassing me for years on the anniversary of your sister's death," he said, in a matter-of-fact tone; not to antagonize, but to state facts.

Alessandra Reyes or Alice to her friends, was the younger sister of Victoria Reyes, in fact, she was the youngest of four in the Reyes family.

"I'm sorry for that. But I'm not here to cause trouble, Lord knows that I caused enough for you."

"Yeah, you did, while the Carlile family framed me for murder, the Reyes family dragged my name through the mud," he said, as he found a bench to sit on.

"Yes, we did, unfortunately," Alice said, as she took the spot right next to him.