Wrongfully Accused Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason was laying on the ground in a sweaty heap of blankets and a lone pillow. He was moaning, and moving around the floor, while whatever plagued his mind, tormented him. Kitty knew that he was having a strong nightmare, when she saw how soaked his blankets were. Seeing this, Kitty was debating whether or not she should leave. She had the money, he gave her permission to leave, but something kept her rooted. Jason paid for her to comfort him, to be there for him when most women would just turn away. Kitty couldn't make up her mind, then she heard Jason grudgingly spout 'no', and started to move around on the floor like he was trying to fight or get away from what was plaguing his mind. Seeing that made her decision all the more clear. She quickly got out of her heels, and oh so slowly approached Jason; afraid that if she made the wrong move, then he would strike her down. Kitty was slow, and methodical, in her approach. Then, once she was in arms reach, she ever so slowly reached her hand towards his head. He flinched at the first sign of contact, but he didn't bat her hand away. Taking it as a good sign, Kitty, with a featherweight touch, caressed Jason's sweat-soaked face.

"God, he's burning up," Kitty said in a whisper.

She scooted closer to him, seeing the answers on his face. Seeing that, made Kitty's heart almost ache. It was then, she knew that she needed to comfort him, to help soothe the war within his soul. Kitty repositioned herself so that her knees were on top of his head. Then with both hands on his side, she gently started to caress his face. He flinched at the touch, but after a while, he began to settle down. At the sight of that, Kitty began to gently hum a tune that her mother used to, when she was having nightmares. With every passing hum, Jason's body began to slowly stop moving, and his breath became more deep and soothing. Then, just like that, he was sound asleep, all the while, Kitty maintained watch over him.

Jason woke up early in the morning from his night's sleep, he found Kitty gently laying on the floor next to him, slightly snoring. She told him what happened and that she spent the night comforting him. He made a kind gesture and was willing to pay for her service, but much to Kitty's surprise, she turned down the offer. She said that the money he paid earlier was more than enough. She left early in the morning before Ronnie and Lila got up, but not before she slipped Jason her card, and a peck on the cheek. The only time her lips ever touched his skin, besides his cock. After Kitty left, it wasn't long before Ronnie and Lila both woke up. From there, they all got dressed, in the clothes they came to the hotel in, the first time. After a quick breakfast in the hotel dining room, Ronnie drove them all back to Jason's house; all the while, she was trying to steal glances at Jason.

_______________

1...5678910