Wrongfully Accused Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the thing, Lu, you are not--Jason is flipping the bill. And like he said, we should get something for ourselves."

"He only said that offhandedly," Lila protested.

"Maybe, but who cares. You see him, he doesn't care that we spend his money. Plus, when was the last time you ever went all dolled up for a hot date."

"It hasn't been that long," Lila pouted.

In truth, it had been years since Lila had been on a proper date. With work, bills, and a kid, she found no time to find someone to go out with. She tried using those hookup apps, but they always ended in failure. Mainly because the guys ended up to be players and creeps. Plus, the things that happened with her sperm donor of a boyfriend, left her jaded about future men.

"Here, Lu, " Ronnie said, as she handed her a beautiful scarlet dress. "This will go well with your hair."

Ronnie saw that Lila was being a little hesitant about the whole thing, so she scooted up to Lila.

"Lu, you deserve this night out, even if it's a work thing. So let's dress to kill. In fact, let's dress so we can get a reaction out of Jason, instead of his icy exterior."

Lila nodded to that. Since they first met, Jason had been rude, somewhat moody, and had this air of 'Ice King' around him. Plus, the added fact that they were using his money to bankroll all of this, made it that much sweeter. With a new fire lit up right under her, Lila took the dress and headed towards the dressing room.

They spent the next couple of hours going through a variety of dresses. After several trips to the dressing room, each girl came out with their own dress, that would make any man with erectile dysfunction, be cured in an instant. For Lila, after many dresses, she decided to go with the one Ronnie picked out for her, which was a Portia & Scarlett deep-red cocktail dress that just flowed from shoulder to toe. It also showed off her curves in just the right way and showed just the right amount of cleavage of her bountiful D-size chest. Thanks to her sister being a trainer, Lila was in remarkable shape. For Ronnie, she went with an emerald-green cocktail dress, which showed more skin than Lila was comfortable with. It only went to just above the knee, and showed off her lovely skin. As for Kitty, she was having a hard time trying to find a dress, since she didn't know what Jason would like. She was so used to johns dressing her up, or just going in slutty wear, that she had no idea what to do.

Luckily, Ronnie was there to help her pick out a dress. She has been to restaurants like La Bonne Nuit before, so she knew how to look sophisticated and sexy. In the end, Kitty went in a little black dress. It was an off-the-shoulder body-con dress. Since Kitty was a petite girl, the dress helped show off her natural beauty. With dresses in hand, all three of them went through the Galleria finding the next item for their outfits. They each bought a pair of matching shoes and clutch for their dress. Once that was done, Ronnie suggested that they hit up a jewelry store, and even though Lila protested, they each got a lovely pair of earrings, and a necklace.

The only place they had not stopped in yet, was the lingerie store. That place was where Kitty could shine. She went through rows and rows of bras, panties, and corset sets, until she found the right one that would go with her dress. Lila was a bit more modest with her choice of a red lace push-up bra, and French-cut panties. Ronnie, on the other hand, desired to go a little risqué. She chose an emerald-colored shelf bra to push up her bust; that way her breasts would look like they were spilling out of her dress. And to complete the ensemble, an emerald-green lacy thong. While she did buy it for herself, in the back of her mind, she wondered if Jason would like her sexy getup.

After purchasing all the sexy lingerie they could buy, they decided to hit up the makeup stores for a bit of a touch-up. Then, with a card that took a beating, they all went to the hotel where they would change into their dresses for dinner, but first, they stopped for a light snack.

*** Marriott Marquis ***

While the girls were off buying new clothes, Jason just lounged in his room, waiting for Dominic to show up with his suit. As he waited, he looked out the window and into the skyline. From the top floor, Jason could see everything from his vantage point. He couldn't believe that he was able to see anything like that in his lifetime. After his last appeal was denied, he all but gave up on the notion of seeing the outside world. Instead of gray walls and iron bars, he saw skyscrapers and moving cars. To think two days ago, he would have been at rec time with all the other inmates, trying his best not to get shivved. And there he was in a suite waiting for someone to hand him a ten-thousand-dollar suit; a suit that cost about two months' salary.

A knock could be heard at the door and using the mini-TV display on the door. It took Jason a minute to figure it out, and once he did, he saw Dominic at the door.

"Hello, Mr. Mamoa, I hope you are ready for your new suit."

"As ready as I'll ever be," Jason replied.

For about an hour, Jason was taking his clothes on and off while Dominic tried to make the final alteration. It happened so much, that Jason decided to just stay in his underwear. While he was being tailored, Dominic was a bit afraid to start a conversation with Jason. Fearing if he spouted the wrong thing, then Jason would tear him in two. But once Dominic broke the ice with some prison joke he had heard, the conversation slowly flowed. He learned that Jason was an open-minded person about gay rights, and other hot-button issues, that still played out in 2030. Dominic feared that most people that entered prison are right-winged people who were the biggest hate mongers. Once he learned Jason was not that type of man, then he seemed to relax, and the conversation picked up at a breakneck speed.

Just as Dominic finished putting on the final touches, another knock could be heard from the door. Seeing who it was, Dominic opened the door, and in came a lean black man with technicolor hair and a flamboyant attitude.

"Okay, who is Jason and what do I have to work with?"

Jason assumed that this was Eric, the hairstylist, and Dominic's partner.

After Eric took a quick look at Jason's sorry state of a haircut, "Oh no, no, no, no, this just won't do. You're lucky I am a miracle worker. Take a seat. I have work to do."

Jason sat there on the hotel chair, while Eric went to town on his unkempt mane. Luckily, Eric traveled with a salon kit on wheels. When Eric asked how Jason would like his hairstyle, all he said was short hair and a trimmed beard. Anything else, he left to Eric's decision. A message chimed in on Jason's phone, and when Domenic picked it up, it said the girls were back and next door changing.

"I'm done here. I am going over and saying hi to Ronnie," Dominic said.

"Okay, babe, I'll see you when I'm done completing my masterpiece," Eric shouted back.

In the suite where Ronnie, Lila, and Kitty were, they all heard the door knock. Mostly dressed, Lila made her way to the door and saw Dominic on the other side.

"Oh hey, Dominic, are you done with Jason?" Lila asked.

"Yes, I just finished making the alterations, and Eric is right now eating that head of hair. Is Ronnie here?" Dominic asked.

"Yes, Dom, come in, we could use your help!" Ronnie shouted from the bedroom.

"Sure, no problem," Dominic replied.

"Are you sure? I mean we wouldn't want to impose," Lila said.

"It's fine. For the price you paid for the rush job, on such a simple black suit, I should help out, to 'balance the books' so to speak. Oh, who might you be?" Dominic asked, after he spotted Kitty for the first time.

"Oh this is Kitty, she's a... "

"I'm the entertainment for tonight," Kitty said, finishing Lila's sentence for her.

"Oh, an escort, how lovely. Nothing against your profession, power to you. And by the way, I love that dress you're wearing."

"Oh, thank you. It's the outfit I am supposed to be wearing tonight. Per Mr. Archer's request."

"Mr. Archer?" Dominic asked.

"Oh that's the name he decided to go by for anonymity," Lila informed him.

"Oh, okay. Well, let's go see what Ronnie is wearing. Oh, Ronnie, where did you get that dress?"

"You like? Mr. Archer bought it."

"Really, the man has great taste."

"Well, actually he gave us his card and told us to buy whatever we want. So each of us treated ourselves, did a little shopping."

"Smart man," Dominic complimented, "but we need to do something about the front to make the girls pop."

"Does he normally do this? Mr. Archer, I mean?" Kitty asked.

"Ah, we don't really know, to be honest. It's just that we barely know him."

"What?" Kitty asked.

From there, Kitty got a vague rundown on their encounter. Just enough to satisfy her curiosity, but not enough to compromise anonymity.

"Do I have to worry about him?" Kitty asked.

"I don't think so, sweetie. He might sound like a brute but he is quite intelligent. We talked, well I mostly talked, and he seemed open-minded, but also very guarded. As long as you don't dig too deep, then everything will be fine. And there you go," Dominic said, as he finished Ronnie's dress.

Another knock came from the door. This time, it was Dominic who answered it.

"Well it took all my skill and hard work, but I did it. So what's going on here?" Eric said, as he entered the room.

"We are just getting the girls ready for the date," Dominic explained.

"OH MY GOD! You're Eric Filalobo, Houston's most talented hairstylist," Kitty squealed.

"Oh, looks like I have a fan," Eric said, as he looked at Kitty. "And who would you be?"

"Oh, that's Kitty, the sexy escort," Dominic informed him.

"Oh really, well you are a cutie, but we need to do something about your hair."

For the next hour, Dominic and Eric helped the women look their best. Kitty and Eric hit it off, while Domonic was fondling Lila's dress. All the while, Ronnie was applying makeup to Lila. Once all the dresses were in place, hairstyles set, and makeup all touched up, they made their way to the lobby, since Jason told them to wait for him down there.

"All three of you look gorgeous," Dominic said.

"If looks could kill, then you all should be arrested for murder," Eric joked, in a teasing way.

"We don't look that good." Lila blushed at that.

"Oh trust me, Lu, you do, and anybody that thinks otherwise is not even human," Dominic said.

"That's right, all eyes are going to be on you tonight. You might even turn some men straight, or even some women gay. Oh by the way, Kitty, here's my card. If you need your hair done for any reason, please call me, and I'll fit you right in."

"Seriously?" Kitty asked, as she took the card.

"Oh yes, we're friends now, and I always take care of my friends," Eric said. Then he looked at Ronnie and Lila, "Here is one for you too, Lu. If you need anything done, then please don't hesitate to ask. You, too, Ronnie. You are more than welcome to call," he said, handing them both a card.

"Are you sure?" Lila asked; she still couldn't believe she had Houston's number one hairstylist's personal number.

"Of course, I had fun today, despite someone's curtain hair. I mean he should have just cut it off. It was a monster. Speaking of which, where is he?" Eric asked.

"He texted and said he just got on the elevator," Lila informed him, a little excited to go out on the town, even if it's with Jason.

"Well good, three beauties like you should be out on the town; turning heads, and taking numbers. Especially you, Ronnie, and Lu."

"Oh don't worry, I'll make sure Lu flirts with the first guy I deem is... hot," Ronnie said, as the last word changed as her gaze caught someone walking out the elevator.

Seeing her gaze, everyone else followed along until they saw what Ronnie saw. It was Jason, in his new suit and newly-styled haircut. Thanks to Dominic's tailored suit, it showed off Jason's impressive physique--broad shoulders, a strong jaw, and a walk that showed that he belonged where he was at. It wasn't as if a new suit and haircut gave Jason a confidence, but it showed it more in spades, and in turn upped his attractiveness to everyone in the room. So much so, that Ronnie didn't know that she was biting her lower lip, as she drank in all of Jason. And for the briefest of moments, was about to disregard her one rule of not sleeping with clients unless absolutely necessary.

Lila, on the other hand, could not believe what she saw. She had to do a double-take to make sure it was Jason. It wasn't until she saw that scar over his left eye, that she knew it was him. For her, it was day and night on Jason's appearance. When they first met, he was wearing a drab-brown suit that didn't fit him very well, and a head with so much messy hair, that she thought that rats had lived in it. But then, there he was wearing a midnight-black suit that fit him perfectly, and more importantly, instead of hiding his body, it showed it off without even flashing it. As for his once-unruly hair, it was now cut and styled to show all his facial features that were not too bad to look at. Going back to the whole superhero scenario, Jason looked like the conversation that she and her sister had had the other day. The only one that came to mind, knowing his actual appearance, was Thor from Ragnarok. Lila knew if her sister was there with them, and saw Jason--Lily would be rubbing all over him, like a cat in heat.

While Ronnie and Lila were going over the dramatic change of Jason, Kitty, on the other hand, was appraising her john for the evening. In Kitty's line of work, it helped to know what kind of man you were dealing with, and at that moment, she could not make heads or tails on Jason. She knew that Jason had some money, but he wasn't wearing it. She had seen men that came into money and they ideally squandered it away, showing people that they had the money. Fancy gold watches, jewelry, fancy suits, fancy shoes, and anything else that screamed, 'Look at me, I have money.' They wanted people to know that they had money and would do everything to show that they fit in. With Jason, he was not showing it. Kitty knew that his suit cost about ten thousand, but it didn't scream rich man walking. Seeing that intrigued her, and as an added bonus, she was pleased by his appearance. Then, she was wondering if she had to work hard to fake the pleasure.

"Baby, I hope you are not mad if I try and make a pass at him," Eric said to Dominic, breaking all three women out of their spell.

"Babe, I think you need to get in line," Dominic said, gesturing to the three women. "And besides he is one hundred percent straight."

"Oh poo, oh well. But I must say, we did a fine job turning Mr. Beast into Prince Charming. Well, with those scars, maybe a more-dangerous-but-even-hotter Prince Charming," Eric said, to which it got a chuckle from Dominic.

As Eric was talking, Jason walked all the way to his party, still taken by the fact that all three women were drop-dead gorgeous. When he gave them his credit card, he had no idea that they would go all out to dress up for him. To him, it would seem that it was money well spent. From the dresses to the shoes, and everything in between, it all looked good.

"Well, you all look good," Jason said, as he finally reached his group. He saw the hungry eyes that Dominic and Eric were throwing at him. He didn't mind, he knew nothing would ever happen. As for Ronnie, his lawyer, she was looking like she was trying to make a big decision. Jason also noticed that Lila had these wide-open eyes, like she was surprised by his appearance. He couldn't blame her. He knew that when they first met, he looked like a homeless person. It was mostly by choice, on his part. After his last appeal was denied, Jason just didn't care about how he looked. If the world thought of him as a beast, then he might as well have looked like one.

The one girl he was most concerned with, was the blonde girl, Kitty. He knew that she was appraising him, with those eyes of hers. It was the same way when walking into prison for the first time. All eyes are on the new guy, to see if he's weak, or is he a threat. He remembered all those eyes well. Because to Jason, it was as if he was walking through the mouth of hell himself, and all the demons had come out to watch.

"You must be Kitty. It's lovely to meet you," Jason said, in his usual monotone voice. He wasn't going to be rude to her, but he wasn't going to change who he was, either--a convict that spent two decades in hell.

"It's good to meet you, Mr. Archer. I hope you approve of the dress?" Kitty asked, as she gave herself a little twirl.

"Yes. It suits you. I hope these two didn't give you a hard time," Jason said, pointing to Lila and Ronnie.

That gave them a few raised eyebrows, but Ronnie and Lila said nothing.

"Oh no. They were polite and well-mannered. Even Ronnie helped me pick out this dress," Kitty said, thinking that Lila and Ronnie were Jason's playthings. It was a safe bet for Kitty, since she didn't know the nature of their relationship. Jason was acting like an alpha dog, and to Kitty, it could be that Ronnie and Lila were his bitches. Of course, she was way off on her assumption.

With that, the girls said goodbye to Dominic and Eric, and the rest of the group went to the restaurant. It was only a couple of blocks away, but Ronnie arranged an Uber to pick them up. At the restaurant, the trade took Jason and the women to the corner room of the restaurant, where they would have the most privacy. La Bonne Nuit was a small French-style restaurant that had an enormous wine collection, and a personal five-star chef, with menu options that Jason would never have dreamed of before. He was definitely out of his wheelhouse when it came to high society sophistication, but he really didn't care. If they had a problem with it, then, they could tell them to their face. As the waiter came up to them with their menus, he began speaking to them in French. Jason couldn't understand why restaurants had to be done in French.

Figuring that Jason had no idea what he was saying, Ronnie was about to step in, but was interrupted by Jason. She was shocked that Jason not only understood the waiter, but he replied back in perfect French. After he ordered the wine, everyone ordered their meals, to which Kitty replied in perfect French. Ronnie had to ask.

"Archer, when did you learn how to speak French?" she asked, remembering Jason's alias.

"While I was locked up. Plenty of time to learn a language, or two."

"Really, what other languages do you know?" This time it was Kitty who asked, remembering that she was Jason's escort tonight.

Jason thought for a moment, then he said, "Including French, six different languages."

"My, that's impressive. For me, I only know two personally, English and French," Kitty said.

"And you, Ronnie?" Jason asked, to which she was surprised since it was the first time he used her nickname.

"Oh, three mostly. English, French, and Spanish, but French is my best language. I must say, Archer, you speak it quite fluently. One may say you grew up in France," Ronnie said, not even realizing that she was flirting with Jason.

"What about you, Lila, do you speak any languages?" Kitty asked, trying to include everyone in the conversation. When her Madam picked her up from the strip club, Kitty used to work at, one of the first things she taught her was table etiquette and manners. One was that if you were in a group of people for dinner, you engaged with everyone.

"Oh, well in truth, just English, and a bit of French, but nothing at your level," Lila replied.

"Oh, if you want I could help you learn, if you want," Ronnie said to her friend.

1...45678...10