Wrongfully Accused Ch. 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the intensity continued, her arms were starting to give out, from the force of Jason's thrusts. She went from her hands to her forearms; then to face and forearms; then, at last, her face, forearms, and breasts were pressed up against the glass. The cold hard glass felt good against her sensitive nipples, especially as Jason's thrusting had been mashing them right against the hardened surface.

She felt so exposed, so open, as Jason fucked her right in front of the window, where all of the city could see. She realized that fact, so much so that as she approached her first orgasm she screamed in her mind.

'THAT'S RIGHT! LOOK UP HERE! LOOK UP AT ME! LOOK AT HOW A WOMAN IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKED! TO BE FUCKED BY A TRUE MAN! A MAN WHO TRULY KNOWS HOW TO SATISFY HIS WOMAN!... CUMMING!!!'

She screamed out in her mind, as her body started convulsing, and her pussy started to spasm around Jason's club of a cock. He never stopped fucking her against the glass. To Ronnie, it felt like he was desperately trying to fuck her through the five-star-hotel window. As her legs were about to collapse, Jason decided to pull out.

A loud slurping sound filled the room, as his cock finally dislodged itself from Ronnie's dripping pussy. On steady legs, Jason led her to the couch, where he commanded her to suck her lady-cum off his cock. While she was unbuttoning his slacks, Jason worked on his button-up shirt. With their combined effort Jason was fully naked and sitting down on the couch. She wasted no time in getting her lips wrapped around his hardened meat. She could feel the heat coming off of it, as she licked and sucked the juices right off of his cock. While her blowjob skills were nowhere near Kitty's or Lily's level, she more than made up for it with her enthusiasm. Then, as it became too much for him, he bellowed out a huge roar and began to flood Ronnie's mouth in a torrent of cum. She swallowed his load, something she only did a few times with her ex, and she found that Jason's had a pleasant taste.

After taking the first load, Ronnie was more than happy to confirm Kitty's earlier claim, that it took several loads before his cock finally went soft. For almost an hour, they fucked in several different positions, all around the room, and had several toe-curling orgasms in the process. They finally ended up in a bedroom right next to them. He had already deposited another load deep inside her pussy, and was working on his third. She loved how hot her pussy felt, as his cum splashed around her insides, coating them in the white, sticky nectar; loving how his cock was churning her already-full cum-filled cunt. Now face down, ass up, Jason was rutting into her, until he pulled his slick cock out. Then in a quick decision, he angled the tip of his cock, upward and pressed it at her tight anal ring.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Ronnie yelled, as she felt him knocking at her backdoor.

"You said, your body was mine to do as I please, was that a lie?" Jason questioned her, as he held his cock, still slick from her pussy.

Ronnie thought about this for a moment and contemplated what she did next. Then she reached back with both hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart, showing Jason her reddish pussy, and her virgin starfish.

He began to move closer to her entrance, and he lightly bumped it. He felt her flinch from the contact.

"I'm guessing you have never done this before."

She shook her head, "No."

"Not even your ex-husband?' Jason asked.

"Hell no," she said, a bit louder. That only made Jason smile.

"Good, then I'll take something he will never have."

With that being said, Jason pushed his cock at her anal entrance. There was resistance but with one deep breath, Ronnie relaxed her sphincter muscles, and his cock head popped in.

"FUCK!" Ronnie gasped out loud, as her asshole was being stretched for the first time.

Jason waited, until she got used to the penetration and to allow the pain to fade away, if only a little bit. Once he felt her breathing was under control, he began to push right back into her. He stopped every time he heard a gasp and felt her ring clenching on his cock. He moaned every time she did that, and the urge to dive right in was overwhelming. But he fought back on that urge and waited for her to relax. After several stops and goes, he manages to bury all eight inches deep inside her bowels.

"Full, so fucking full," Ronnie moaned, as her bowels were being rearranged.

From there, Jason began to slowly withdraw and push off his cock, which was currently lodged deep inside Ronnie's bowels. For her, the pain was still there, but it was mostly a dull ache. Her body was getting used to having something shoved up her ass, and was starting to like it. The one thing that she was starting to notice, as well, was the heat. The heat that was coming off of Jason's cock. It felt like she was sitting on a fire poker, and he was branding her insides.

As Jason continued to ram into her, he began to pick up speed; soon, he was going at full speed. Ronnie was moaning and groaning until something happened. Something deep inside of her was coiling up, into a spring, then all at once, all of that energy was released, and her whole body spasmed.

"SHHHIIIT!!!" Ronnie screamed, as she fell victim to her first anally-induced orgasm.

Ronnie was reeling from having one of the most powerful orgasms of her life, her body trembling all the while, until Jason unloaded deep inside of her—burning her insides with his scalding-hot cum.

Taking Ronnie's anal cherry had fueled Jason's sex drive because he still had one more load to give. He constantly rotated from all three holes. Going from ass to mouth, then to pussy, and finally back to ass. At first, Ronnie was hesitant about it, but after taking a few licks, she found that it had a tangy taste to it; so she began to suck on his cock in earnest. Since this was his fourth load, it would be a while before he could come. Luckily, Jason had the stamina for that marathon. As for Ronnie, all she could do was just lay lie there and take it. She came several times, including a few more anal orgasms; she was a whimpering mess, by the time Jason deposited his final load deep into her ass.

When he pulled out, he saw her ass being gaped, and a twin trail of cum started oozing out of her, one from her ass, the other from her pussy. As he saw that, he knew it would be perfect for a picture. He grabbed Ronnie's phone that he had with him, since they moved from the couch to the bedroom. He took several pictures, and a couple of short videos, burning their lengthy fuck session into its memory. Ronnie never noticed because she was too busy getting fucked, but it didn't matter. Those media files were meant for someone else.

Back down at the fundraiser, only a few stragglers remained. The band had packed up and left, and some of the hotel staff came in and started to clean up the place. John was standing at a table, drinking his fifth double whisky, sulking and alone. His date, Julie, had bailed on him, not even twenty minutes after Ronnie left with Jason. She said that she had a great time, but she needed to get back home. Then almost like a sprint, she powered walked in high heels, straight out the door, and into her Uber. He couldn't figure how his night could get any worse; that was, until his phone vibrated in his jacket. He went to check it and saw it was Ronnie's number, and it was a text message. Almost getting his hopes up that she would be crawling back to him, but those hopes were quickly dashed.

What came out were a series of pictures of a naked woman, in various sex positions. Then he noticed that one was a video file. He clicked on it and it began to play.

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING AGAIN... THAT'S IT, FUCK THAT PUSSY, MAKE IT YOURS... SHIT, I'M CUMMING AGAAAAIN!" she squealed, as her pussy clamped down on his shaft.

It didn't take long for him to realize that it was Ronnie who was in the video. He couldn't watch it, he couldn't watch as his ex-wife was getting the ever-loving shit fucked out of her. Then he looked down and saw one more picture. It was a close-up of her pussy from behind. Her stretched-out pussy, and gaping asshole; with creamy white cum leaking out of each orifice. His eyes went wide at the implication that Ronnie allowed someone to, not only creampie her, but to also allow them to have her ass. Then all of a sudden, all the pictures and video files deleted themselves, and nothing remained. The only thing that was left was a simple text.

"Don't worry. I'll take good care of your ex-wife."

Chapter 12

Ronnie woke up with the morning rays of the sun, beaming down on her through the curtains of the window. She twisted and stirred until she remembered where she was—and what she did last night. She quickly sat up and was a little miffed that she found herself alone in bed. She would have thought that Jason would have spent the night with her, but she guessed that it was not meant to be. However, reminisce of last night could still be felt through the next day.

She tried to move and winced as she found herself incredibly sore from both her ass and her pussy. Even though her lady bits were in pain, she couldn't help but smile. Smile as her body recovered from the best sex of her life. It was everything she could have imagined and more; as Jason took her like she was a bitch in heat. Like she was his, and no one else's. That thought alone, made her smile even wider, as she got off the bed.

She realized that she was still wearing her heels, so she threw them off. Stretching her toes, they escaped their nightly confines, as she began to stand up from bed. But as she did so, her legs immediately gave out on her. Her strength had not returned, even after a somewhat good night's sleep.

'Damn, what have you done to me?' she asked herself, as she tried to stand up once again.

That time, she did manage to stand up and was able to walk towards the bathroom that was close by. She saw the time and realized that she didn't have a lot of it until they needed to leave the room. So she decided to take a quick bath, soaking her weary body, to try to soothe the soreness from her lower half. To her dismay, her ass was still slightly gaped, even after a few hours since Jason had plowed his way into her. But with the feel of the warm water around her, the pain started to fade away. She did manage to wash her hair with the house shampoo and scrub her body with a bar of soap. Even though she was clean, she knew that once she got back to her place, she was going to take another, even longer bath.

Once she was cleaned, and all the soapy suds were washed away from her hair and body; she made her way out of the tub, and began to dry herself off. Once everything was dry, including her hair, she walked towards her overnight back that she had brought along. After brushing her teeth and hair, she slipped on some casual clothes, which mainly consisted of skinny jeans, a blouse, and some flats; nothing like her professional attire. She was about to step out of the room, when she noticed her phone was on the nightstand, right next to her bed.

'That's strange. I thought I left you in the living room,' she thought to herself.

She picked up the phone and noticed she missed a call, several to be exact. Including several text messages, and several voicemails; all from one person, John. Confused by all of it, she saw that he made them in the middle of the night, while she was sleeping. The phone was on silent, so she didn't hear them go off. She read through each text. They ranged from saying, "Why did you do it," to, "How could you." Then some cursed her out, calling her a whore, and a slut. But there were some, where he was pleading with her to take him back, 'that they went so well together.' The voicemail told her the same thing, but in his drunken slurred voice.

Ronnie was confused by all of this, but found it quite amusing seeing her ex, groveling at her feet. Then she saw another text, except it was from Jason. He said that there was some room service for them to eat. That was from ten minutes ago, and upon reading it, her stomach began to grumble.

She found herself back in the living room area of the suite, and the memories of last night came flooding back to her. Then she looked at the window and saw her black dress still pooled around the floor. She also saw the smudge marks that were on the window, where her breasts were being pressed up against the glass, while Jason was fucking her from behind.

She heard clinking noises, and saw that Jason was sitting at a table where a serving cart was stationed next to it.

"Hey," was all that Jason said, before taking another bite of his hash browns. "They brought this up for us. Compliments of the hospital. You better eat before it gets too cold."

Since she couldn't refuse the offer, Ronnie took a seat right next to Jason and began to pile on the food. It was more food than she normally ate, but after the marathon fuck session she had gone through, her body needed the energy to recover.

"Ah, Jason. This might seem weird for asking, but did something happen last night? You know after everything, like... did I do something?" she asked, while scooping up some more scrambled eggs.

"No, just the fact that you snore, but other than that, no."

Ronnie's cheeks burned a strawberry-red flush, after hearing that. One of the most embarrassing things a woman wants to hear, was that they snore, no less from a lover.

"Why do you ask?"

Clearing her thoughts, she said, "Well, I got these weird messages from my ex. It sounded like he was greatly upset by something I did, but I don't know what. I knew he would be upset at what went down at the fundraiser, but not that upset."

"Hmm, I guess he saw them," Jason said, as he took another drink of orange juice.

"Saw what?" Ronnie asked, curious to know what was going on.

"It's better if I just show you. Give me your phone," he said, stretching out his hand.

Seeing as it was better to do what he said, she handed him her phone, and from there—she saw everything. Picture after picture of her in very compromising positions, in various states of sexual play. She even saw a video where she declared that she was coming on Jason's cock. Her once-strawberry-red cheeks, had become cherry-red hot. She asked Jason when he did this, and why. He explained to her that he grabbed her phone before moving to the bedroom. Then, from there, he started taking pictures. Ronnie was so lost in her bliss that she didn't notice her phone being used as a camera.

"Okay, but why send them to him?" she asked, trying to hide the humiliation that was growing on her face.

"Because, why not? It seemed like a fitting punishment for a guy like that. So I showed him what he was missing out on."

"Okay, but did you have to send them, he could use those photos against me."

"He won't. I used one of those message delete apps that cheating spouses use to erase all incriminating evidence of their affair. He shouldn't have any copies on his phone. Here look."

He showed her the app that was on her phone. She recognized it because it was one of the apps John used when they were together. She went back through the pictures until she stumbled upon the last one. It was a close-up of her pussy and asshole. She stared in awe, at both how gaped both her holes looked, and the amount of cum that was leaking out of them.

'Well did he come that much,' Ronnie thought to herself. Then she saw the last text message he sent to John, set so it wouldn't delete itself.

"Don't worry. I'll take good care of your ex-wife."

Reading that brought a smile to her face, and caused her pussy to tingle. That brought on a slight groan because while her pussy tingled, her asshole was screaming out, 'No more!' Still, after last night, Ronnie knew that Jason could take really good care of her.

They finished their breakfast and proceeded to leave their room. They made sure to bring the gift basket, and the framed picture with them, plus the already-opened bottle of scotch, since there was a letter saying that it was compliments from the hotel. Ronnie was walking a little bow-legged and was finding a hard time keeping her strength. Her body was still recovering after last night. Since she didn't have the energy, she allowed Jason to drive her car, since it was she that picked him up at his place. This was a big step for Ronnie because she never let anyone drive her Mercedes. It was a symbol of her hard work, and the dedication she put into it. Still, her legs were not functioning at a hundred percent.

They sat in total silence as Jason drove them through the city. It was a pleasant ride, so much so, that Ronnie dozed off a few times. Unfortunately, every time she did, her mind would wander back to her night of bliss. His pussy and asshole would ache from those pleasant memories, and in return, she would abruptly wake up. Still, even though she wanted to sleep, she would always have a smile on her face. Then Ronnie came to a decision. The rule she had about not sleeping with clients would still be in effect, but when it came to Jason, it had become null and void.

They pulled up on the driveway, and Ronnie decided to pop in and say hello to Lila and the others. On more sturdy legs, she got out and followed behind Jason, as they went through the front door.

"But, mom, I want to go. It's important." Jennifer almost shouted, from the other room.

"I know sweetie, but you are not ready. You're still too young to go to that type of party."

"God, mom, you wouldn't understand," Jennifer said, as she stormed out of the kitchen and accidentally ran into Jason who was going upstairs.

"What are you looking at? Get out of my way," she spat at Jason, before running upstairs to her room.

"Jennifer, apologize, right this instant," Lila said, as she saw her daughter run off. "I'm so sorry Mr. Solace, please forgive her, she is just not having a good day."

Jason didn't respond and just continued to move up the stairs and into his room.

"Trouble in paradise?" Ronnie asked, as she set down the gift basket on the table.

"You could say that, V. God, I hope he didn't get angry with us for that little outburst," Lila mumbled. She saw a muffin in the gift basket and decided she needed some comfort food.

"I wouldn't worry about that, Lu. Jason has some pretty thick skin. Now, do you want to tell me what's going on?"

"It's Derek, her boyfriend. She says that he got into the University of Houston on a football scholarship, and the team is inviting him, and several other players for a little get-together tonight. Of course, he wants her to go, but it is a college party, and those can get pretty wild. I just don't want her to go, especially with Derek."

"Yeah, those parties tend to get pretty wild, I remember a few of them back in my college days. But why not Derek, he seems like a lovely guy."

Lila sat there trying to figure out what to say next.

"I don't know. There is just something about him, something that I don't like."

"Well, whatever happens, I'm sure you and Jenn will work through it. Oh, and speaking of him, you would not believe who I ran into last night."

Just as she finished saying that, the front door opened, and sounds of pitter-patter paws came rushing in.

"Already done with your morning run, sis?" Lila asked, as she saw her sister and a panting Shea, coming down the hallway.

"Yeah, it's fun to run here, no pesky people to get in your way, plus I have this adorable little thing as my running buddy," she said, as she knelt and started rubbing the dog's face. In return, Shae started licking Lily in the face.

"Oh hey, Ronnie, how was last night, meet anybody new?"

"She was about to tell me that she ran into someone at the party. Pray tell, who was it?" Lila asked, while Lily propped herself right next to her.