Wrongfully Accused Ch. 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie decided to tell them everything that happened last night. From the drinks, the handshakes, and the dance. To meeting John, her ex, and everything Jason said to him. She left nothing out, except what she and Jason did in their room for several hours, and the texts he sent to John. She wanted to keep that for herself.

"Wow, now I'm sad that I didn't get a chance to go, I would have loved to see that prick being put in his place," Lily said, while her mind was wondering how Jason would look while he danced.

"Yeah, it's about time someone knocked him down a peg, or two."

"It was more like several, but yeah, it did feel good," Ronnie mused.

"You know what, let's celebrate the fall of John, by going for a soak in the hot tub, with a lovely bottle of wine that I just so happened to buy quite recently," Lily said with glee, wanting to take another dip in the jacuzzi.

"No, Lil, we can't, it would be inappropriate, in Jason's house."

"Yeah, plus I don't have a swimsuit with me," Ronnie said, while the thought of soaking in a hot bath was very appealing to her, right at that moment.

"Nonsense, I have a spare that I could let you borrow. As for Jason, I'm sure he wouldn't mind seeing three hot ladies taking a dip in his hot tub. And besides, it's all of our days off. Let's live a little."

WOOF, WOOF.

"See. Even Shae here wants us to do so, and you know he can't say no to Shea," Lily said, as she rubbed the dog's belly, as it playfully lay down.

Lily was almost dragging them to the stairs, that was until Jason came back downstairs, in his casual outfit.

"Oh hey, Jason, we were wondering if we could use your hot tub, you know a little girl time," Lily said, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Sure, why not," he said, in his usual gruff voice, and then he proceeded to make his way to the pool house.

Ronnie couldn't help but blush at Jason, as he passed by them, but she also noticed something else. She saw Lily looking at him while he walked, and she had a longing within her eyes.

'Is she sleeping with him, too?' Ronnie thought to herself, but before she could think any deeper on the subject, Lily pulled them up and towards her room.

For several hours, all three women had the pleasure of enjoying each other's company. They enjoyed their time in the hot tub, in that crisp, cool air. Ronnie did wear Lily's suit, the same one that Lila wore on their first pool outing. While the bottoms did fit her better than when Lila wore them, the top was a bit of an issue. It looked like two squeezed water balloons that were about to pop. Lily teased Ronnie for having big bazongas, but in the end, Ronnie loved the attention. Especially, when Jason would walk by from the pool house, she would deliberately puff out her chest to make her already big boobs, even bigger.

Once they were about to get a little pruned, they took their girls out of the water and inside, where Ronnie cooked them a light lunch. From there, they took full advantage of Jason's big screen TV in the media room. By the time night was about to roll around, they decided to catch up on 'The Gay Bachelor'.

Jennifer stopped by and said that she was going out with Sarah, for their own girls' night; still giving her mom the cold shoulder, after the argument they had had in the morning. Jason was here and there, but mostly, he left the women alone. While Lily and Ronnie did enjoy letting loose, Lila was the one that needed that girl's night. After spending weeks being stressed, from her apartment burning down, to arson investigators, working for Jason, and at the same time living with him with all her family. Then everything that was happening with her daughter, a girl's night with her two favorite people was just what the doctor ordered.

That was until around 8:30pm, when a call came in that was about to shatter her night.

"MRS. WILLIAMS, ARE YOU THERE, IT'S ABOUT JENNIFER!" Sarah shouted into the receiver there.

Sobering up, thinking the worst had happened to her little girl. "Sarah, what is it? What's going on? Is Jennifer okay? Was she hurt?" Lila asked, as she put her phone on speaker, gathering the attention of everyone; including Jason who was there eating pizza that they had ordered for dinner.

"It's not good, Mrs. Williams, Jennifer and I got in a huge fight, and she ran off with Derek. She said that they were going to that football team party, at the Alpha Beta's fraternity house. I told her not to go, but she wouldn't listen. Then she called me, sounding a little slurred like she was drinking or maybe been drugged. I heard rumors about that house. They say it's a place where drugs and sex happens. Sometimes, forcefully. I tried to warn her, but she believes in Derek, more than me. I think she is in trouble. Please help."

"Sarah, why not call the police, or campus security," Lila said, just about to have a nervous breakdown.

"They won't show, a lot of the team's booster club members have some deep pockets. They throw this party every year, but no one shuts them down. I even think the dean is aware of all of this."

"Give me the address."

This time it was Jason who stepped into the conversation.

"Give me the address to that house, and I'll handle the rest," Jason declared, as he slipped on his boots and his custom-made jacket, he got from Dominic.

Sarah spat out the address and said that she would meet them there. With an address in hand, he made his way to his car. He also grabbed a baseball cap; for what he was about to do, he needed something to obscure his identity.

"Hey wait up. I'm going to get my daughter, as well," Lila shouted as she put on a jacket and shoes.

"Wait for us, we're coming, too," Lily said as she and Ronnie grabbed their jackets and shoes.

Jason didn't have time to argue, so he allowed them to join in. After everyone was in the car, he punched in the address in the Nav computer and drove full speed to the fraternity house. They were making a great time since Jason was nearly breaking a hundred on the highway. Normally, Lila would be voicing her concern for the reckless driving, but at that moment, all she wished for, was for him to go faster.

*** Alpha Beta Fraternity House ***

"No, she's my bitch, I get the first crack at her," Derek spat out, as he was arguing with the fraternity's leader and captain of the university's football team.

"You had your chance to spread her legs before she got here, but now you're in our house. And in our house, the captain gets first dibs. That included other players bitches."

While they discussed who got to go first, Jennifer was laying on the bed, in a drug-induced haze, as the two men discussed who got to rape her first. While she was still feeling the effects of the drug Derek had slipped her, her mind was slowly coming out of the fog. And with each passing second, her fear and dread would only increase. She couldn't believe Derek, the man she loved, and who she thought loved her, would do something like this. Her mother warned her about this, and so did Sarah, but she chose to ignore them, believing that they were in love. Jennifer felt so stupid and wished she could go back in time and tell herself to not be a stupid bitch, pleading with herself to listen to her mother, but her wishes had not come true in the real world. All she could do was wait, and pray that something, or someone, would come and save her.

"There is no negotiating, I go first, so shut the fuck up and wait outside. Don't blow this, dude. With one word, I could cut your scholarship, and you would never get into this school and play ball. So get out and shut up. If you want her that badly, then you can take her ass after I'm done with her. I'm sure the bitch hasn't done anal yet. Trust me, once I'm done with her, she would be our little house bunny, and she would spread her legs for you on demand. So leave, go wet your dick and let me do my thing."

"Fine, Trent, besides I always wondered what the head cheerleader's pussy would feel like. Get me when you're done. I have waited too long to fuck her, and I am not going to wait any longer," Derek spat, as he closed the door to the captain's bedroom.

"Now, where to begin."

The captain looked at the tripods that held the phones set to record what was to happen. He took his time setting up everything, making sure that everything was focus in on his next to record. It was their way of videotaping their little escapades, as he calls them, so they could blackmail the girls to keep them quiet. As he was about to hit record, a loud thump could be heard at the bottom of the floor.

"Okay, little miss pretty. time for the show to start."

Thump, Thump, Thump.

"Sorry for the noise, my boys can get rowdy when they're balls deep in some strange pussy. Don't give me that look, just relax, you might enjoy it."

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

The sound was still coming from downstairs, only it was a bit louder.

"I must say, you are quite the beauty. I'm surprised someone like your boyfriend could land someone like you. But now you're mine, and when I'm done with you, you will be the team's new whore. And you know what, there is nothing you could do about it. No one is here to save you. So smile for the camera."

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

"HEY KEEP IT DOWN, I'M WORKING IN HERE!" he shouted, as he pulled out his phone to record.

Then a creak and a bang were heard at the front of his door. Enraged for being interrupted again, he stomped to the door and was about to tell off whoever was in front of the door. Expecting to see Derek, or one of his teammates, but all he saw was a guy on the floor, groaning in pain. And right next to him was a hulking figure, with bloody fists.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" Trent shouted.

"Where is she?" Jason glared at the man, blood dripping from his fists.