Wrongfully Accused Ch. 10-12

Story Info
Things heat up In Jason’s Household.
16.7k words
4.79
11.5k
36

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,383 Followers

Part 3: Things heat up In Jason's Household.

Written by: Mandingo1234

Edited by: kenjisato

Chapter 10

It had been about a week since Lila, Lily, and Jennifer had moved into Jason's spare bedrooms. Things had been moving rather smoothly except for the cold shoulder Jason was getting from Jennifer, ever since that little encounter with Derek. He chalked it up to being rude to the little jock, and she was just defending her boyfriend's honor. Like he had any honor in the first place if Jason's hunch about him being a player was correct.

Sarah, on the other hand, would come by now and then, to check up on Jennifer, while at the same time, trying to flirt with Jason. Lila was trying to keep the peace and to help make sure her sister and daughter didn't antagonize Jason to a certain degree. She had been pleased, as she thought that Jason had been somewhat pleasant over the week, and hoped the trend would continue. As for Lily, let's just say that she had been slowly working her way into Jason's pants.

It was early in the morning, and Jason was busy working out in the gym that he had downstairs. It was a routine that he had been keeping since his prison days. "A soft body is an easy target," was what someone had said to him, as he trained; meaning, if you are fat and slow, then you are prey to those that would do you harm. He took those words to heart, ever since the incident he had during his first year in prison. And while he might have survived it, the reminders were still there in the form of jagged scars on his side and lower back, and the lingering pain in his hands. A constant reminder of what a weak man he used to be, and of how far he had come.

While he was so caught up in his workout, he didn't notice the door opening to someone. He did notice, though, that the someone was Lily in her tight lycra workout shorts and sports bra. The kind a woman wore to grab the attention of every straight man in her vicinity.

"Hey, mind if I join you?" she asked, all innocently, while shyly positioning her body to give Jason a great view of her full breasts.

"Sure," he said, as he racked the weights on the bench press.

For the last week, Lily had been flirting with Jason, every time she ran into him; always asking about what he was doing, what he thought of her workout outfit, and so on—trying her best to have him slip into her bed. But with each passing day, she was starting to grow restless. She never had an issue with picking up people of the opposite sex, and sometimes the same sex. It was frustrating to her, that he was not falling for her usual tricks, but all that did was make her want him more. A man that could resist her womanly charms, was a man that was worth exploring, in Lily's mind.

She began her stretching routine, making sure that they were a little bit longer, so that Jason could see all of her curves. It was funny to Lily, at work she would admonish those gym rats for looking at her, while she stretches, but there at Jason's house, she wanted him to stare. To see the curves of her ass, the swells of her breasts, and the tightness in her abs. She wanted him to see it all. But in the end, he was being respectful and keeping his eyes on his workout. She was tired of being coy; now, Lily was about to be the aggressor.

"You're doing bench presses, here let me spot you," Lily said, as she made her way to Jason's side of the room.

"No need, I'm good," Jason told her, as he finished raking up the forty-five-pound plates on each side.

"Nonsense, you need a spotter, especially when you are working on the bench press," Lily said, with a bit of a mischievous smile, knowing where she was going to spot him.

"Fine, but I don't need it."

Jason got himself into position, readying himself, until he felt something straddle his waist.

"What are you doing?" Jason asked, as he peered up at Lily's smiling face.

"What does it look like, I'm spotting you," she said, as she wiggled her hips into his groin.

"Yeah, but normally that is done...over there," Jason replied, as he pointed to the spot by his head; trying his best not to enjoy the firmness of Lily's ass.

"I know, but you said you didn't need a spot, so I figured why not spot, and motivate you at the same time."

"Motivate me?"

"Yes. You see when a woman sits on a man's lap like this, it increases a man's strength so he can perform better. Plus, it tests his concentration. So get to it," Lily said, while lightly patting Jason's abs, feeling how firm and sweaty they were.

"And what will your sister, and little miss sunshine, say, if they catch us like this?"

"Lila had left a while ago to take Jennifer to school. Then from there, she is going to the locksmith to get a key made for our car. So we have the place all to ourselves for a few hours. So what do you say convict, are you ready to work out, or are you scared of having a woman straddle your legs," Lily said, finding all of this entertaining.

Deciding to not dignify that with a response, Jason grabbed onto the bar and began his reps. From the view she was sitting at, Lily could see every muscle, every flex, and every vein that ran down Jason's arms, and pecs. She liked Jason's physique, not too large, well-toned, with great definition. She could tell that it had taken him years to get where he was at, and like that, he was keeping himself in shape.

The other thing she liked to see were the scars that crisscrossed her body. She found herself with the urge to trace every single one, wondering about the story of how they got there. She knew that asking about it would cause Jason to put up walls around him. Maybe one day, if they were to be more intimate, then he would tell her of his tale. His struggles with what he had to go through. Did he fight alone, or was he in a gang? Did he start fights, or was he just at the wrong place at the wrong time? Did he kill someone, and if so, was it self-defense, or was it cold-blooded? All those questions flooded Lily's mind, as her eyes lingered on those imperfections on one's body. A sign that showed that he went through a crucible, and came out the other side. Like Spartacus in the fighting pits, or Hercules with his twelve trials.

Another thing she also noticed while she was straddling Jason's lap was the noticeable tube of flesh that ran down his groin. Because her lycra spandex shorts were so tight and so thin, she could feel everything. His cock wasn't hard, since Jason was mainly focusing on his reps, but its size and length pleased Lily.

'My, my, it feels like you might have a fine cock, I can't wait to take it out. You know it's rude to tease a lady. With that hard body, and that strong jawline, what is a lady supposed to do?' Lily thought, as Jason finished his last rep.

"Okay, I'm done now, you can get off," Jason said, as he looked up at Lily, wondering why she didn't move.

"In a rush, are we? Come on, that was only thirty reps. Don't wimp out on me now," Lilly playfully said, as she looked down at him.

"What, are you my trainer, now?"

"Maybe, that is my job, you know. I could help you maintain this fine body of yours," Lily said, as she traced a finger down the valley of his pecs and abs. "It would be a shame to let this all go."

"My Ms. Williams, are you flirting with me?" Jason asked amusingly, as he sat up.

"Maybe I am, and please call my Lily, Ms. Williams makes me sound old. Do I look old?" Lily asked, loving the little banter they were having.

Then, just before he could answer the question, the front door opened and closed, and Lila's voice could be heard through the house.

"Shit!" Lily cursed, in a low voice, as she quickly got off his lap and rushed out of the gym room.

She managed to meet up with Lila, but not before she zipped up a sweater that she had outside the room. She didn't want Lila to ask any questions about her attire.

"Hey, sis, I thought you were going to the locksmith after dropping off Jenn?"

"I was, but I forgot the car registry and my insurance card. Without them, the locksmith won't make me a new key. Came back from a run?" Lila asked, noticing Lily's attire, and red cheeks.

"Yeah, it's nice up here, wide open spaces, no traffic, or people. A girl can get used to this," Lily playfully said, trying to hide the fact that a few moments ago, she was practically dry humping Jason's bone.

"Well, I'm glad you like it here. Anyway, since I'm here, why don't I take you to work," Lila offered.

Trying her best to not look suspicious, Lily agreed, "Sure, Lu, let me get my gym bag, and change a few other things."

As she found her stuff, she was cursing her sister for coming home too early. But luckily for her, she would have more opportunities. She switched out of her sports bra and shorts, and into her more appropriate gym clothes, and tracksuit, with the gym's logo on it. Luckily, the gym owner gave her a new one, after her old one burned up in the fire, with no added cost. All of her coworkers were so supportive of Lily after she told them what had happened, including a young college student named, Chad, who works there part-time. He was being very supportive, and said if she needed anything, he would be willing to help. Lily found it cute that the young man was being so in her affection. Of course, she would never move on his advances. Lily never liked to mix business with pleasure, so she never once slept with a r co-worker, even though Lily thought Chad was cute.

With bag in hand and work clothes on, Lily made her way downstairs and found Jason in the kitchen making himself a simple smoothie. She bit her lip, at the realization of how close she was to be in his pants, but she would have to wait. Then, just before she left for the door where her sister was, she made a quick trip to the kitchen and grabbed the cup Jason had made for himself and took a quick sip.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Jason asked, as he saw her taking the sip.

"What, I didn't get my morning protein today," she said, hinting at the double entendre in her phrasing, as she continued to finish the drink. "Well, I better go," and just before she left through the front door, she turned around and said, "Thanks for the shake, I hope I get to have more," then she licked her lips with her tongue, and left.

"Oh, she is going to be trouble," Jason murmured to himself, as he made himself another shake, replacing the one that Lily just finished.

The rest of the week went by normally after Jason and Lily's little impromptu workout session. She hadn't been back since that day, but that was mainly because Lila was around, so Lily couldn't risk being caught with Jason. Lily could kind of understand why her sister didn't want to be involved with Jason. He was her boss, and as of that moment, the man that offered them sanctuary. Throwing sex into the mix could muddle things up in the long run. But still, Lily could not help herself. There was just something about Jason that called to her, and the mere fact he had not made a move on her, or anyone in her family, only made her want him more.

She knew the women in the family were all babes in the eyes of men; she saw it while she worked, while she was in the streets, and when she had free time, down in the clubs with her female co-workers. She even saw it with Derek, Jennifer's boyfriend, on the rare chance that he came over. He thought he was being sly, but Lily knew when he was staring at her ass. She didn't say anything to Jennifer because she didn't want to cause any trouble in their relationship. Personally, Lily did not like Derek, for the fact he always seemed so cocky around them. Like he was god and everyone should worship around his feet. Being the school's football MVP could do that to a man's ego. And sure, back in Lily's day, she would have loved to have been wrapped around Derek's arm, but with age comes wisdom and experience.

Which was why she found Jason so fascinating. He was a hunk in Lily's book, but he didn't act like it. He had tons of cash, but he didn't flaunt it, like those rich men that came to her gym. He could handle himself in a fight, but didn't want to take credit for it. He was smart but never showed it. And to top it all off, when Lily wore skimpy outfits around his house, under the guise of loungewear, he looked, but he respectfully didn't stare as most horny men do.

While Lily had been warming up to Jason, Jennifer was still giving him the cold shoulder. Every time they passed by each other, she would look away with her nose up, acting like she was better than him. Jason didn't mind, he was used to women doing that to him back in the day. As for Lila, since moving, she felt like she was working twenty-four-seven, trying to make sure her family didn't jeopardize her job. Especially Jennifer, with the way she had been treating Jason. Then around Friday, after a long day of running paperwork for Jason's venture into the stock markets, and from being interviewed by the arson investigator for over three hours, she decided to clock out early, by drawing herself a warm bath.

There was one thing that she was glad that came out of their whole ordeal was that she had access to a luxurious bathroom, with a jacuzzi tub. Since Mrs. Carlile used this house as a guest house for her high-end clients, every bathroom was a luxurious spa, with the master being the biggest. It had a large walk-in shower that could hold up to eight people, with ten different shower settings, which also included a steam bath. A large jacuzzi tub that could house six people, and a few other things that Lila didn't know of. While the guest bathrooms were not as big as the master bath, they still had amenities that Lila loved, like the jacuzzi tub that she loved to take long baths in. She loved it so much, that she was considering getting one when they got their new house.

While Lila was washing the week's stress away, Jason was getting an unexpected visitor down in the media room located in the basement.

"Hey, mind if I join you," Lily said as she came down the stairs.

"Sure," was the only word that Jason replied.

With Jason's approval, Lily gleefully skipped her way toward the large couch, then bounced on top of the cushion two seats away from Jason. She could have taken the corner spot as Jason did, but she wanted to be close.

"What are you watching?" Lila asked, as she began to look up at the large ninety-inch TV. Then in an instant, she knew she knew what it was, "Oh, it's 'Friday the 13th'," as she saw a young Kevin Bacon standing with all the other counselors.

"Yeah, I figured that it's been a while, so why not watch it again," Jason shrugged, as he was still watching the movie.

"Or maybe, it is because of that little comment you made last week, with Jennifer's boyfriend," Lily mused, remembering how everyone looked when he said he was Jason, like the murderer.

"Yeah, where is little miss sunshine?" Jason asked.

"Oh, she is out on a date with Derek. Sorry by the way. She is normally pleasant to be around, it's just that she had a problem with older men," Lily said, apologizing for Jennifer's rude behavior.

"Let me guess, daddy issues."

"Yeah, something like that. She never really met her father, so I guess seeing you around is dredging out some old wounds."

"Well, pay no mind, I'm used to people thinking of me as a scumbag."

"Oh yeah... I read the articles about you, they were not kind."

"No, they weren't," Jason said, putting up the walls around him.

Lily saw this, so she immediately changed the subject, "So that was funny, what you said to Derek, I think he almost pissed his pants."

"Yeah, guys like that are all bark with no bite."

"And you, are you all bite?" Lily asked.

"I'm here, aren't I," Jason said, flashing her a devilish grin.

'Yes, you are,' Lily thought, as her cheek blushed at that cute dimple of his.

It had been almost an hour since Lily came down to watch a movie. Since then, she had been scooting ever slightly closer to Jason. Then she asked, "So tell me, it's Friday night, and you're still here, don't you have a hot date tonight?"

"I can ask you the same thing," Jason said, finally noticing how close she was.

He took time to notice her nightwear. It was different from what she normally wore around the house. She wore a large graphic t-shirt of marvel comic heroes that ran down to her ass. Even though the shirt fit loosely on her, he could still see the swells of her ample breasts. The other thing he realized, was that he could not tell if she was wearing shorts or not. That thought enticed Jason to quench his curiosity by running his hands up her tanned legs to see if she was wearing shorts, panties, or even—no panties.

Lily saw that he was checking her out, which made her smile on the inside. She wanted him to look, wanted him to desire her. To think of what her body felt like, to wonder if she had a muff, or was it smooth as a baby's bottom—which it was, since she had shaved it before she went down to see him. Then she remembered the question he asked, so she answered it.

"Oh you know, boys pretending to be men. Thinking that with a nice smile, and a catchy one line, then a woman would immediately drop her panties for them."

"Sounds like a woman who had never been satisfied," Jason playfully said.

Lily loved their playful banter and all the tension that was building between them.

"No, but maybe I haven't found the right man yet," Lily said, then she draped one of her legs over Jason. She could feel the heat coming off of him when her skin made contact, and she loved it. "Now, tell me, are you that man?"

"What are you doing?" Jason asked, not stunned, or unconcerned by the fact that her leg was draped over his.

"Well, finishing what we started back in the gym. Before my sister rudely interrupted us," Lily said, biting her lip in an alluring way.

"Speaking of your sister, you know she's right upstairs," Jason pointed up the ceiling.

"Oh, don't worry, she is calling it an early night, something about you riding her hard all week," Lily smirked at that last comment. "So don't worry about her. Now come on, are you stallion enough to ride this filly."

As she said that, she fully straddled him, and was running her hands through her hair, fanning it out like a horse's mane. Then, just before she could lean down and kiss him; Jason pushed her back, and she fell on her back on the couch. She was about to voice to see what she did wrong, but before she could, two strong hands forced her legs in the air. in turn, also lifted her ass off the couch; causing her shirt to roll down her body, revealing that she was wearing a lacy black thong from Victoria's Secret.

"Oh, I am more than man enough to ride you," Jason said in a husky voice, as he pulled her panties off of her.

He took a deep whiff of them, smelling her arousal, before he tossed them to the side. That sight alone, pleased and made Lily shiver just a little, as her body responded to his actions. Then Jason dove in, entirely licking Lily's vulva.

'Hm, she is smooth down here,' Jason hummed, as he began to explore the recesses of Lily peach.

Lily moaned at the feel of his tongue. She thought that he would just dive in like most men, and lick like a dog thirsty for water. But Jason was slow, and methodical; exploring every nook and cranny.

"Oh, stop teasing already," Lily moaned, as she felt his tongue glide over her clit, for the third time.

Then like a viper, he struck at the sensitive nub and sucked hard on it. With the sudden attacks on her clit, she moaned and arched her back, as new pleasure filled her body.

"Oh, fuck that's good," Lily said breathlessly, as she was about to crest her climax.

As she was about to reach her climax, her hand was reaching out, finding the appendage that would be buried inside her real soon. It took her several tries, but she finally grasped the thing she had been thinking about, since she straddled him the very first time. It was hard within her grasp. It was long, thick, and heavy. That last part threw off Lily for a bit, as she had never had a cock that heavy before, but she accepted it all the same. Especially after Jason had slipped his thumb into her ass, causing her to climax on the spot.

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,383 Followers