All Comments on 'Wrongfully Accused Ch. 17-18'

by mandingo1234

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HelgamiteHelgamite8 months ago

Loving the series. Any plans for Jason to break his silence on why he hates Christmas to his ladies?

ju8streadingju8streading8 months ago

one hell of a story so far

Chubbychocol8Chubbychocol88 months ago

Great series. Can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Editing was much better but there was still a bunch missed.

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

5 BIG FUCKING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story line. Goes to show that there doesn't need to be non-stop sex to put together a good erotic thriller. Looking forward to the next installment.

StiixxStiixx7 months ago
LOVE IT!!

Awesome story.

Can’t wait till he catches up with the kid who put him away for 18yrs… should be brutal.

Lill’y daughter will soon turn 18, I can see her getting deflowered along with her mom pretty soon, hell Jason’s banged all the rest of them.

Keep it coming 5 stars all the way!

Regards

Stiixx

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please tell me you are going to write more chapters

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not bad, but when is Jason going to get back to the business of suing the corrupt government officials and getting his hands on the little puke who actually did the crime? Also, he needs a best male friend or two. Maybe a former co-worker?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not really a fan of this anymore, I liked it up to the point before Jasons’ women fuck other people, sharing is quite disgusting in my mind, hypocritically I don’t find it disgusting if a man has a harem as long as he loves em deeply and looks after them, but fucking other men is gross, just my opinion though.

I will admit despite the spelling errors the story is well written and depending on the sharing situation I will continue to read this story, I’m also a tad curious how bad Jason is gonna fuck everyone that did him and his name harm 18 yrs ago, vengeance is the most intoxicating fruit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please write more chapters

docholliday0007docholliday00074 months ago

Please write more chapters this is a great story

YassreadYassread3 months ago

Man i hope you continue this story it's amazing.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkabout 1 month ago

had to include cuckold to you r story didn't you. 2 stars for the cuck part.

Fenris420Fenris42025 days ago

Please include me among those who would like to see this story continued. And if you need an extra pair of eyes to proofread, hit me up. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Please don't tell me that you've quit this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermandingo1234@mandingo1234
Been reading for a long time and decided to give writing a story a shot. Hello, I appreciate all of you who enjoy reading my stories. Some of you commented that I should use an editor for them. Just to let you know I have been in contact with some of them and they are current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories